PDA

View Full Version : Jimnyc. How would you feel if???

aboutime
05-28-2014, 02:24 PM
How would you feel IF, and WHEN The U.S. Senate tries to pass such a bill?

Of course. It can't happen without a Constitutional Convention. But the Democrats depend on the Illiteracy of Most Americans to make such a thing happen. And..without knowing it. Most Americans would HAPPILY give up their Freedom of Speech to Silence YOU, ME, and anyone else who Disagree's with Them, or Obama.

Just listen to this:
http://youtu.be/3jO7DKXXklI

jimnyc
05-28-2014, 02:35 PM
"41 Democrat Senators have signed on to repeal the 1st amendment".

IMO, these 41 people need to be voted out of office in the next election. They don't like people with a differing political view, or worse, one who speaks out about it, so they would like to silence it? And they have already sponsored and are literally trying to move anywhere at all with this? The areas these dumbasses live need to be inundated with their intentions prior to hitting the polls. I don't even care if Republicans signed on too, then whoever did would also need to get out of office, IMO. And even if there is no shot of it happening, the fact that these idiots would even try this is scary. And Schumer is an asshole and has been an embarrassment to NY, also just my opinion!

aboutime
05-28-2014, 02:57 PM
"41 Democrat Senators have signed on to repeal the 1st amendment".

IMO, these 41 people need to be voted out of office in the next election. They don't like people with a differing political view, or worse, one who speaks out about it, so they would like to silence it? And they have already sponsored and are literally trying to move anywhere at all with this? The areas these dumbasses live need to be inundated with their intentions prior to hitting the polls. I don't even care if Republicans signed on too, then whoever did would also need to get out of office, IMO. And even if there is no shot of it happening, the fact that these idiots would even try this is scary. And Schumer is an asshole and has been an embarrassment to NY, also just my opinion!

Jim. What all of those 41 Senators avoid saying to their UNeducated constituents is. Such an attempt to Change the 1st Amendment..IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
But I suspect. Those who will vote for this (if they do), depend on the STUPIDITY, and LACK of education of the EASILY-LED, GULLIBLE Americans who WANT TO STOP everyone who doesn't agree with their STUPIDITY.

gabosaurus
05-28-2014, 08:15 PM
As usual, Cruz has his head up his ass. And is lying to boot.
The bill is NOT to repeal the First Amendment. It is merely an amendment limiting campaign financing. :rolleyes:
But Cruz said it because he knows his audience will believe anything he said. Sheep mentality and all that.

jimnyc
05-28-2014, 08:27 PM
The bill is NOT to repeal the First Amendment. It is merely an amendment limiting campaign financing. :rolleyes:
But Cruz said it because he knows his audience will believe anything he said. Sheep mentality and all that.

Upon further inspection, his limited words in the video above are about campaign financing. But if one were to read the entire story, they would see he never lied a single time. It's obvious when in context that he is exaggerating, that limiting the financing is limiting freedom of speech, and he's correct though, as this is still a form of limiting freedom of speech. The only thingS wrong here were a video that limited the story to take things out of context, and another person calling him a liar, because she didn't like the way he worded his speech. And you would probably be the 1st in line to vote in favor of removing his right to speak freely.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/23/ted-cruz-drops-bombshell-senate-democrats-to-repeal-the-first-amendment-this-year/

aboutime
05-28-2014, 08:39 PM

Predictably, gabby. You did exactly what most all of the literally uninformed, hateful people do when confronted with FACTS. You distorted what Cruz said to please your miserable, selfishness.

Do you use a MAGIC MARKER to label your gloves, shoes, and socks, or do you SEW the letters "L" and "R" into them?