PDA

View Full Version : Adam Carolla Stands By Claim That Gay Mafia Stifles Speech In Hollywood

jimnyc
05-30-2014, 09:14 AM
Adam Carolla isn’t backing down from his recent claim to Salon that the gay community in Hollywood acts like a mafia “demanding everyone apologize for every joke and retract every statement.”

The actor and comedian further explained his position during an extensive interview with The Daily Caller about politics, Hollywood and his new book, “President Me: The America That’s in My Head.” TheDC will be featuring segments from the interview over the next couple weeks.

“What I’m saying is if you are a late night show host and you got a joke about Chaz Bono, keep that one in your pocket,” Carolla said.

“And by the way there are many different groups now — and there always have been,” he continued. “But I’m just saying: You get out there and make a joke about you fill in the blank group — sexuality, sexual proclivities, whatever it is — they’ll come after you. And they can make things very difficult. And at a certain point people just realize it’s more trouble than it’s worth. I’m not going to say that joke ’cause I don’t even want to deal with it.”

“So what it is it is sort of stifling,” he argued.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/29/adam-carolla-stands-by-claim-that-gay-mafia-stifles-speech-in-hollywood/

aboutime
05-30-2014, 04:17 PM
Americans with brains, and courage should back-up Carolla, and others by showing the WUSSY Hollyweird, Crybabies who are afraid of the Gay movement by BOYCOTTING certain elite SNOBS like Clooney...for one.

Let them leave the country, and avoid paying their taxes since they PRETEND to care for our Veterans.

In fact. Anyone in Hollyweird who pretends to like being American. Should go give OBAMA a GAY surprise.

gabosaurus
05-30-2014, 11:00 PM
The Gay Mafia? Seriously?:wtf:

http://37.media.tumblr.com/PFrLxDMzpnmemvn330Ya2Aavo1_400.jpg

actsnoblemartin
05-31-2014, 02:31 AM
You cant make fun of anyone, its ridiculous.

jimnyc
05-31-2014, 07:04 AM
The Gay Mafia?

Did you read the entire story? If you did, you would understand why he would make up such a weird name.

Abbey Marie
06-01-2014, 01:05 AM
I can only imagine what liberal-beloved Lenny Bruce say about all this if he were alive today.

jimnyc
06-01-2014, 07:59 AM
I can only imagine what liberal-beloved Lenny Bruce say about all this if he were alive today.

Yep

Facts are, if you're anywhere near Hollywood today, and say anything remotely negative about homosexuality - you WILL be forced to apologize or perhaps see your career tank or completely ruined. And it's NOT the fans leading the charge. Adam Carrola simply said what many are afraid to say, because they can't touch him

aboutime
06-01-2014, 06:35 PM
You cant make fun of anyone, its ridiculous.

That is the FIRST AMENDMENT AT WORK, and some "CAN'T HANDLE IT".