PDA

View Full Version : Obama ‘Doesn’t Give Himself Enough Credit’ on His Foreign Policy

jimnyc
05-30-2014, 09:18 AM
Can anyone seriously say this with a straight face? I honestly can't think of a single thing he has accomplished with his foreign policies. On the other hand, there is a long list of failures that he had his hand in, and also much that has lowered our status in the world. I see complete failure for the stated department and Obama in this category.

---

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki was openly mocked by the assembled press corps Thursday after saying President Obama “doesn’t give himself enough credit for what he’s done around the world.”

Associated Press reporter Matt Lee asked sarcastically whether he deserved 200 percent credit, while another one wondered for what “accomplishments” Psaki meant he deserves more praise.

“For engagement initiatives like Iran, what we’ve done on Ukraine, efforts to dive in and engage around the world,” she said.

“I mean, Russia has still annexed Crimea,” another reporter asked. “I mean, Iran — there’s ongoing negotiations, but is that the success here that you’re talking?”

“We’re talking about engagement in the world and taking on tough issues that present themselves,” Psaki said. “And the United States continues to play a prominent role doing that.”

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/press-laughs-at-psaki-saying-obama-doesnt-give-himself-enough-credit-on-his-foreign-policy/

Nukeman
05-30-2014, 09:26 AM
Can anyone seriously say this with a straight face? I honestly can't think of a single thing he has accomplished with his foreign policies. On the other hand, there is a long list of failures that he had his hand in, and also much that has lowered our status in the world. I see complete failure for the stated department and Obama in this category.

---

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki was openly mocked by the assembled press corps Thursday after saying President Obama “doesn’t give himself enough credit for what he’s done around the world.”

Associated Press reporter Matt Lee asked sarcastically whether he deserved 200 percent credit, while another one wondered for what “accomplishments” Psaki meant he deserves more praise.

“For engagement initiatives like Iran, what we’ve done on Ukraine, efforts to dive in and engage around the world,” she said.

“I mean, Russia has still annexed Crimea,” another reporter asked. “I mean, Iran — there’s ongoing negotiations, but is that the success here that you’re talking?”

“We’re talking about engagement in the world and taking on tough issues that present themselves,” Psaki said. “And the United States continues to play a prominent role doing that.”

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/press-laughs-at-psaki-saying-obama-doesnt-give-himself-enough-credit-on-his-foreign-policy/

Something THIS administration forgets is just how GREAT of a country we are. They (Obama administration) would do themselves a favor by reading some quotes like this one.. If they would take the time to understand that great men of the past had better idea's than the narcissist-in-chief

The United States is the world's best hope, but if you fetter her in the interests and quarrels of other nations, if you tangle her in the intrigues of Europe, you will destroy her powerful good, and endanger her very existence. Leave her to march freely through the centuries to come, as in the years that have gone. Strong, generous, and confident, she has nobly served mankind. Beware how you trifle with your marvelous inheritance — this great land of ordered liberty. For if we stumble and fall, freedom and civilization everywhere will go down in ruin-Henry Cabot Lodge 1919

CSM
05-30-2014, 09:57 AM
The guy got a Nobel Peace prize just for "thinking" ... what do you expect from his lackeys?

jimnyc
05-30-2014, 11:01 AM
I just listened to the press conference announcing Shinseki's retirement. During the question/answer portion, one of the reporters asked him what responsibility he felt HE had in any of this. As a part of his answer he said "This is my administration, I HAVE ALWAYS taken responsibility for shortcomings from this administration".

Then I laughed so hard I nearly shit my pants.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2014, 02:33 PM

---

The worthless SOB should have all that credit for an ever increasingly dangerous and aggressive world hung around his ffing ears. And right with it the huge vacuum he has created by our loss of power in the world!
Which we now see Russia, China and Iran rushing to fill!

aboutime
05-30-2014, 02:58 PM
His legacy, historically, and how he will be remembered will be:

How he single-handedly managed to fool millions of DUMB Americans to fall for his lies.

And, History will show. OBAMA WAS THE SOLE CAUSE...
of the FALL of The United States of America.

Sad thing is. While he pats himself on the back for this NON-Accomplishment.

ALL OF US "WE THE PEOPLE" are required by Federal Law to Protect Him, Support Him, and

PRETEND He is the first BLACK PRESIDENT LIAR!

tailfins
05-30-2014, 03:14 PM
If his goal was to advance the interests of Russia, China and Iran, he has accomplished a great deal.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-30-2014, 05:25 PM
If his goal was to advance the interests of Russia, China and Iran, he has accomplished a great deal.

That is exactly his true goal. He is an infiltrator that bats for the other team..
Damn sad thing about it is we(the American people) as whole haven't a damn clue of that reality and treason..
He is protected not just by law, and our built in protections but also his true MASTERS.
And they are now more powerful than this nation!!! Were that not true they'd never been able to install this traitor and make him a damn hero as he engages in high treason on a daily basis!!-Tyr