PDA

View Full Version : Antoine Dodson CHOOSES to be straight

jimnyc
06-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Formerly lead a homosexual life. Now he has a wife and a family.

---

Antoine Dodson says if his newborn son turns out to be gay he'd still love him ... but he'd do his best to change him and make him straight.

Dodson -- who became famous in 2010 when he fended off a rape and told a reporter, "Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya husbands ... cause they rapin' everybody out here" -- said last year he was disavowing his homosexuality and becoming a straight family man.

Dodson tells TMZ ... he believes living a gay lifestyle is wrong and anti-religious, but he would love his son regardless. He says, "I wouldn't be shocked because I lived that life before," adding, "I would try and get him help."

Dodson continued, "Even if he couldn't be fixed it doesn't matter because I still support him no matter what."

Benevolent of him.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz33OPQXXMZ

http://i.imgur.com/ZfB8ikx.jpg

fj1200
06-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Of course the inference there is that he was born gay and his son could be born gay.

jimnyc
06-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Of course the inference there is that he was born gay and his son could be born gay.

And that if one chooses, they could very easily lead a normal life.

jafar00
06-01-2014, 07:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjRammp2bWU

Jeff
06-01-2014, 07:30 PM
Antoine Dodson CHOOSES to be straight (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?45723-Antoine-Dodson-CHOOSES-to-be-straight)

Chooses ??? Once you go gay your their to stay :laugh::laugh::laugh:

fj1200
06-02-2014, 07:31 AM
And that if one chooses, they could very easily lead a normal life.

But it calls into question your "choice" position. Did you choose to be straight?

jimnyc
06-02-2014, 07:37 AM
But it calls into question your "choice" position. Did you choose to be straight?

Yes, I have always believed that it's a "learned behavior" from many things over many years.

fj1200
06-02-2014, 07:40 AM
Yes, I have always believed that it's a "learned behavior" from many things over many years.

OK, I don't believe I chose to be straight.

jimnyc
06-02-2014, 07:40 AM

Btw, even if someone is born such a way, as you inferred. If they are able to choose to change that... if you were born with a defect, and you could choose to change that, wouldn't you?

fj1200
06-02-2014, 07:44 AM
Btw, even if someone is born such a way, as you inferred. If they are able to choose to change that... if you were born with a defect, and you could choose to change that, wouldn't you?

I also don't accept the "defect" premise.

jimnyc
06-02-2014, 08:04 AM
I also don't accept the "defect" premise.

That's cool, no one is asking you to. I should have used "abnormal", which is factually more accurate.

fj1200
06-02-2014, 10:23 AM
That's cool, no one is asking you to. I should have used "abnormal", which is factually more accurate.

Abnormal (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/abnormal): different from what is normal or average : unusual especially in a way that causes problems

As you say.

jimnyc
06-02-2014, 11:40 AM
As you say.

Yup, abnormal in almost every single aspect.

ab·nor·mal [ab-nawr-muhhttp://static.sfdict.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pnghttp://static.sfdict.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngl] Show IPA
adjective 1. not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard: abnormal powers of concentration; an abnormal amount of snow; abnormal behavior.

2. extremely or excessively large: abnormal profit.

Synonyms
1. anomalous, aberrant, irregular, deviant, unnatural, odd. See irregular (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irregular).

fj1200
06-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Just saying that your chosen word carries certain connotations.

jimnyc
06-02-2014, 01:10 PM
Just saying that your chosen word carries certain connotations.

Perhaps, but just because it said "especially in a way that causes problems" in your definition, that doesn't make it a requirement to be abnormal. In fact, in the usage of "abnormal" that I've seen in my lifetime, rarely did it have anything to do with any problems really, just far moved from what was 'normal'.

gabosaurus
06-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Some religious sects believe people with cancer can choose to be well. They also believe those afflicted with depression can choose to be "cured." I suppose it is the same with gay people who "choose" to be straight.

Jeff
06-02-2014, 02:18 PM
Some religious sects believe people with cancer can choose to be well. They also believe those afflicted with depression can choose to be "cured." I suppose it is the same with gay people who "choose" to be straight.

Gabby I am not saying you are wrong but I know of no religion that you can just Choose any of these, could you be more clear on what religions you speak of ?

But I must say I agree with gay people and being straight.

jimnyc
06-02-2014, 02:31 PM

Not sure about the curing of cancer in such a manner, nor depression - but a wife and a kid is pretty damn good evidence of the fact that he went straight. Seems like only one can be proven to have worked.

Jeff
06-02-2014, 02:34 PM
Not sure about the curing of cancer in such a manner, nor depression - but a wife and a kid is pretty damn good evidence of the fact that he went straight. Seems like only one can be proven to have worked.

BI ???

I just can't believe ya wake up gay and a few years later ya wake up straight, awful big difference in what he is enjoying :laugh:

Or maybe just a sexual pervert ? That is my guess.

jimnyc
06-02-2014, 02:40 PM
BI ???

I just can't believe ya wake up gay and a few years later ya wake up straight, awful big difference in what he is enjoying :laugh:

Or maybe just a sexual pervert ? That is my guess.

I guess you're technically "bi" forever once you've played for both teams. Nonetheless, he made a decision to go straight and even has a child now. And no doubt he is/was some sort of perv, IMO, as I believe the majority of homosexuality starts or exists as perversion.

aboutime
06-02-2014, 03:24 PM
This guy reminds me of : http://icansayit.com/images/jocollage.jpg

gabosaurus
06-02-2014, 05:33 PM
I guess you're technically "bi" forever once you've played for both teams. Nonetheless, he made a decision to go straight and even has a child now. And no doubt he is/was some sort of perv, IMO, as I believe the majority of homosexuality starts or exists as perversion.

Conservative thinking is the same way. :cool:

aboutime
06-02-2014, 05:37 PM
Conservative thinking is the same way. :cool:

Looks like your TEACHING PROWESS HAS PAID OFF IN SPADES GABBY. Now you are angry, and full of hatred because they DARED to emulate, and copy you????

jimnyc
06-02-2014, 05:41 PM
Looks like your TEACHING PROWESS HAS PAID OFF IN SPADES GABBY. Now you are angry, and full of hatred because they DARED to emulate, and copy you????

Don't even bother with replies to her when she acts like an idiot. She's better off ignored.

fj1200
06-03-2014, 03:40 PM

Thought vs. action.

jimnyc
06-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Thought vs. action.

Actually, more like fact over fiction. One is already proven and the other a hunch.

fj1200
06-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Actually, more like fact over fiction. One is already proven and the other a hunch.

:confused: I meant he might "be" one thing but not act on it.

jimnyc
06-03-2014, 04:12 PM
:confused: I meant he might "be" one thing but not act on it.

Yeah, possible that! I think once you choose to spy for both sides, you likely keep them tendencies. The question remains, where do those tendencies/actions/desires or whatever we want to call them, where do they come from? Born with or choice? I think this will go the lines of other major debates, which is never ending and based on.

But until Dodson's head explodes, we have proof that it's possible, and to even go straight and create life.

But maybe his head WILL explode for denying his true desires.

I heard him sing, I'm opting for door #2

fj1200
06-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Yeah, possible that! I think once you choose to spy for both sides, you likely keep them tendencies. The question remains, where do those tendencies/actions/desires or whatever we want to call them, where do they come from? Born with or choice? I think this will go the lines of other major debates, which is never ending and based on.

But until Dodson's head explodes, we have proof that it's possible, and to even go straight and create life.

But maybe his head WILL explode for denying his true desires.

I heard him sing, I'm opting for door #2

The born/choice debate is a dead end but I'll give odds he's back within a couple of years. I think the conversion therapy has been debunked.