PDA

View Full Version : Former mayor barred from daughter's graduation

Jeff
06-01-2014, 09:55 AM
This is wrong in many ways. I wonder why she is allowed to live with kids let alone go to there H.S. graduation.

KENNEWICK, Wash. – The former mayor of Prosser, who is a convicted low-level sex offender, has been barred from attending her daughter's high school graduation.
The Tri-City Herald reports that a judge ruled Friday that Linda Lusk missed a deadline to appeal the school district's decision to ban her from school properties and events.
In 2011, Lusk pleaded guilty to third-degree child molestation for having sexual contact with a 14-year-old boy who stopped at her home to ask her to sign a petition.

The Bold print cancels any rights she had as far as I am concerned.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/31/former-mayor-barred-from-daughter-graduation/?intcmp=latestnews

jimnyc
06-01-2014, 10:09 AM
She took a plea bargain and basically admitted to sexual contact, and continued "sexting". Apparently she was 49 years old when this happened! She has also stated she will risk getting arrested to attend the graduation.

There are consequences to ones actions. She committed a crime, no matter how much she may want to downplay her actions. I have no sympathy for her being denied access.