PDA

View Full Version : Does this make sense to any of you?

tailfins
06-01-2014, 03:00 PM
My youngest son is actually saving money to buy these things. I'm in shock. Click to expand image.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6097&stc=1

aboutime
06-01-2014, 06:17 PM
IN SHOCK? Really? Wouldn't it be more effective to NOTIFY the local Police?

You should actually be WORRIED, and SCARED to death.

Have you taken any time at all to read any NEWSPAPERS, or watched any NEWS REPORTS?

If you take this for granted, and you are only in SHOCK NOW.

The rest of us MAY BE IN SHOCK later...when we learn YOU won't be coming here anymore.

tailfins
06-01-2014, 06:21 PM
IN SHOCK? Really? Wouldn't it be more effective to NOTIFY the local Police?

You should actually be WORRIED, and SCARED to death.

Have you taken any time at all to read any NEWSPAPERS, or watched any NEWS REPORTS?

If you take this for granted, and you are only in SHOCK NOW.

The rest of us MAY BE IN SHOCK later...when we learn YOU won't be coming here anymore.

Suck my dick.

aboutime
06-01-2014, 06:22 PM
suck my dick.

spit it out!

Too bad you asked a question. I answered it, and you tell me what YOUR PROFESSION IS?

tailfins
06-01-2014, 06:23 PM
spit it out!

How about you have a fatal heart attack and make the world a better place?

aboutime
06-01-2014, 06:24 PM

Already did. Got EIGHT more lives to go. You are trully SCUM aren't you.

I tried to answer your question. And you tell me to do something YOU LIKE DOING?

Drummond
06-01-2014, 07:00 PM

How about you confine yourself to the Cage, Tailfins, where such a display of gratuitous venom properly belongs .. and throw away the key ?

aboutime
06-01-2014, 07:17 PM
How about you confine yourself to the Cage, Tailfins, where such a display of gratuitous venom properly belongs .. and throw away the key ?

Sir Drummond. Thanks for the support. But I have been dealing with Idiots like him for more years than he has been alive. No big deal.

I honestly answered his question, based on what we have been seeing take place here in the U.S. quite often lately.
If he wants to think I was being disrespectful for...Possibly Trying to Save His Life. So be it.

Tailfins really took a leap of faith with his response. Wishing I would have a Fatal heart attack almost sounds like something OBAMA or Gabby would say.

Some people NEVER learn.

Gaffer
06-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Saving to buy a knife, a chemistry set and other things like a new XBOX, DVD player, or even games I can see. A whole list of knives all over $400 would make me question his motives. I would also be checking over his computer and looking at what kind of sites he visited. That kind of want list is a red flag. He wants 4 M9 bayonets? For what?

NightTrain
06-01-2014, 10:57 PM
My youngest son is actually saving money to buy these things. I'm in shock. Click to expand image.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6097&stc=1

Tailfins, those are in-game knives that are rare drops... meaning, they're hard to get and everyone wants one in game.

Here's a forum with a guy trying to sell one and others counter-offering for the Blue Steel :

http://hellsgamers.com/topic/98281-trading-karambit-blue-steel-ft/

I don't think your kid is about to go on a murder spree -- offline, anyway! $400 for an in-game weapon seems pretty steep to me.

jimnyc
06-02-2014, 07:30 AM
Can we please not have such threads devolve into fights within the first handful of posts?