PDA

View Full Version : The Terrorists arrive in Qatar...

hjmick
06-02-2014, 06:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpDrQPK1Z9c

“The Qatari government has given us assurances that it will put in place measures to protect our national security.” - President Barack Obama

I suppose if by "assurances that it will put in place measures to protect our national security" he means they will be received as quasi-heroes with the freedom to move about unmonitored and do as they please, then yeah, that's what we got out of the deal... That plus a probable deserter and larger targets on the backs of Americans traveling abroad...

jimnyc
06-02-2014, 06:22 PM
I hope Obama is happy watching men responsible for countless deaths to just walk away and back to repeat their deeds.

aboutime
06-02-2014, 06:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpDrQPK1Z9c

“The Qatari government has given us assurances that it will put in place measures to protect our national security.” - President Barack Obama

I suppose if by "assurances that it will put in place measures to protect our national security" he means they will be received as quasi-heroes with the freedom to move about unmonitored and do as they please, then yeah, that's what we got out of the deal... That plus a probable deserter and larger targets on the backs of Americans traveling abroad...

And...of course. Based on Obama's past. WE ALL BELIEVE THAT STATEMENT???
Bs, BS, bs, BULL!

AND....http://icansayit.com/images/BSMETER.gif

gabosaurus
06-02-2014, 06:56 PM
I hope Obama is happy watching men responsible for countless deaths to just walk away and back to repeat their deeds.

The Taliban prisoners exchanged were involved in pre-9-11 activities. They worked with bin Laden planning the Afghan conflict against Russia. It is unlikely that they have any American blood on their hands. But you can still believe it if it makes you feel better.

aboutime
06-02-2014, 06:59 PM
The Taliban prisoners exchanged were involved in pre-9-11 activities. They worked with bin Laden planning the Afghan conflict against Russia. It is unlikely that they have any American blood on their hands. But you can still believe it if it makes you feel better.

Wow Gabby. How wonderful of you to be such a great defender of terrorists. You must really be a PRIZE guest at the Hollyweird/Obama fund raisers.

jimnyc
06-02-2014, 07:09 PM

What part of being responsible for countless deaths do you not understand? These guys are actually responsible for thousands of deaths, and I know they aren't Americans. Do we not concern ourselves with terrorists unless the dead are Americans?

Or perhaps next time you will actually read what I wrote before responding? Uneducated twit.

Drummond
06-02-2014, 08:04 PM
:bsflag:

Unbelievably smug and complacent !!

Is Russian Roulette a favourite pastime of yours, Gabby ? Because, AT BEST, this is what the chances taken with future innocent lives, at the hands of EITHER these SPECIFIC terrorists, OR those they go on to influence or recruit, amount to !!!

jimnyc
06-03-2014, 08:14 AM

Jafar - why do you thank this tripe - especially knowing it was 100% incorrect and I never even stated what she was trolling about? Gabby doesn't seem to care that 5 terrorists have been released for a deserter, and another thanks her for that stance.

aboutime
06-03-2014, 01:06 PM
What part of being responsible for countless deaths do you not understand? These guys are actually responsible for thousands of deaths, and I know they aren't Americans. Do we not concern ourselves with terrorists unless the dead are Americans?

Or perhaps next time you will actually read what I wrote before responding? Uneducated twit.

jim. Ya know? The way gabby keeps coming here to expose her ABSOLUTE HATRED and STUPIDITY for what seems like...Anything American.

I don't even wonder how she might react IF....One of those 5 Known Terrorists actually played a significant part in the MURDER of one of gabby's family members?
Seems she would pull an OBAMA, salute, and Bow to them...thanking them for agreeing that her Family members were just TOKEN AMERICANS...and no great loss occurred ...as long as THEY LEAVE GABBY ALONE.

jimnyc
06-03-2014, 05:11 PM

John McCain:

“These particular individuals are hardened terrorists who have the blood of Americans and countless Afghans on their hands,” said Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., who himself was a POW in Vietnam. “I am eager to learn what precise steps are being taken to ensure that these vicious and violent Taliban extremists never return to the fight against the United States and our partners.”

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/05/31/228987/bowe-bergdahl-idaho-soldier-held.html?sp=/99/100/&ihp=1

Little-Acorn
06-03-2014, 07:21 PM
IIRC, the people we captured and put in Gitmo and other such places, have never been called "Prisoners of War". They have been described as "detainees" or some other such weasel word. I believe that is so that we could pretend we are not formally "at war", since there is no particular country we could single out to declare war against.

This lack of the "Prisoner of War" title has led to silly liberals whining that they didn't get trials and were otherwise not treated like Joe Yokum off the street, busted for stealing his neighbor's hubcaps outside the local bar.

Now suddenly I'm hearing Bowe Bergdahl described as "the only American Prisoner of War in Afghanistan", and that he was released as part of a "prisoner exchange", which is a very normal thing during wartime, they are telling us.

As I recall from WWII, we captured zillions of prisoners from the Germans and the Japanese, somewhat fewer Italians. They all wore uniforms, and were immediately placed in POW camps, without trial, and held for as long as the war went on. This is standard practice for Prisoners of War, I'm pretty sure it's spelled out in the Geneva Conventions. (None of the terrorists we've captured, wore uniforms, just whatever passes for civilian clothes in their areas.) The Germans treated the American servicemen they captures, the same way; the Japanese somewhat less so.

If such a prisoner was ill or injured, we might send him back to his country before the war ended, sometimes in a "prisoner exchange". We would trade our injured/ill prisoners for the enemy's injured/ill prisoners.

Bergdahl was said to be ill, his health was threatened, I hear. That's why he was traded now, after five years of not being traded. Were the five terrorist leaders we just released from Gitmo, injured or ill?

Bergdahl is now being referred to as a POW, and maybe he always was once he was captured. Are the terrorists in Gitmo and other American facilities, now being referred to as POWs?

If so, how does this change the terrorist prisoners' status? Do their home countries (or whatever the hell they came from) NOT get them back, until they stop making war on us?

aboutime
06-03-2014, 07:30 PM
IIRC, the people we captured and put in Gitmo and other such places, have never been called "Prisoners of War". They have been described as "detainees" or some other such weasel word. I believe that is so that we could pretend we are not formally "at war", since there is no particular country we could single out to declare war against.

This lack of the "Prisoner of War" title has led to silly liberals whining that they didn't get trials and were otherwise not treated like Joe Yokum off the street, busted for stealing his neighbor's hubcaps outside the local bar.

Now suddenly I'm hearing Bowe Bergdahl described as "the only American Prisoner of War in Afghanistan", and that he was released as part of a "prisoner exchange", which is a very normal thing during wartime, they are telling us.

As I recall from WWII, we captured zillions of prisoners from the Germans and the Japanese, somewhat fewer Italians. They all wore uniforms, and were immediately placed in POW camps, without trial, and held for as long as the war went on. This is standard practice for Prisoners of War, I'm pretty sure it's spelled out in the Geneva Conventions. (None of the terrorists we've captured, wore uniforms, just whatever passes for civilian clothes in their areas.) The Germans treated the American servicemen they captures, the same way; the Japanese somewhat less so.

If such a prisoner was ill or injured, we might send him back to his country before the war ended, sometimes in a "prisoner exchange". We would trade our injured/ill prisoners for the enemy's injured/ill prisoners.

Bergdahl was said to be ill, his health was threatened, I hear. That's why he was traded now, after five years of not being traded. Were the five terrorist leaders we just released from Gitmo, injured or ill?

Bergdahl is now being referred to as a POW, and maybe he always was once he was captured. Are the terrorists in Gitmo and other American facilities, now being referred to as POWs?

If so, how does this change the terrorist prisoners' status? Do their home countries (or whatever the hell they came from) NOT get them back, until they stop making war on us?

It's just an extension of the Lies Obama, and company must tell. He wants to be able to say the War in Afghanistan (which everyone else calls the war on terror) is over. But, we all know...except Obama. The war on terror will never really be over.
Obama is just trying to pad his Legacy of LIES, hoping to make them look impressive to OUR ENEMIES with whom...he BOWS TO, and APPEASES by agreeing with them that AMERICA, and AMERICANS are Terrible people.
So...without knowing it. Obama calls them POW's to impress the very people who still want to DESTROY ALL OF US.
Problem for Obama is. HE doesn't think HE will be targeted. JOKES ON HIM. They already have him in their sights. He will become their first PERMANENT RESIDENT OF GITMO.

gabosaurus
06-03-2014, 07:33 PM
What is the difference between "terrorists" and "prisoners of war?"

Little-Acorn
06-03-2014, 07:33 PM
It's just an extension of the Lies Obama, and company must tell.

The Bush administration called the terrorist prisoners, "detainees" also.

aboutime
06-03-2014, 07:38 PM
The Bush administration called the terrorist prisoners, "detainees" also.

Agreed. But, at this point. Knowing 5 of them are now able to go back and do their EVIL deeds. Doesn't really matter what we can, or can't call them.

Remember. Obama and his fellow idiots are trying to convince the INFORMATION starved Americans that AQ, and the TALIBAN are no longer a threat. And by refusing to use words like TERRORISTS, he thinks Americans will just roll over, and pretend LIFE IS HAPPY ALL THE TIME...until the next 9-11 happens.
And, what do all of us know Obama will say...IF that happens. "IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!"

fj1200
06-03-2014, 07:58 PM
IIRC, the people we captured and put in Gitmo and other such places, have never been called "Prisoners of War".

Incorrect. They've been referred as such by SCOTUS in Hamdan v. Rumsfeld and by the Bush administration eventually IIRC.

Little-Acorn
06-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Incorrect. They've been referred as such by SCOTUS in Hamdan v. Rumsfeld and by the Bush administration eventually IIRC.

I could only find references in the Opinion saying that their status as "Prisoners of War" had not been determined.

fj1200
06-03-2014, 09:24 PM
I could only find references in the Opinion saying that their status as "Prisoners of War" had not been determined.

This may be the relevant portion:

Hamdan observes that Article 5 of the Third Geneva Convention requires that if there be “any doubt” whether he is entitled to prisoner-of-war protections, he must be afforded those protections until his status is determined by a “competent tribunal.” . Because we hold that Hamdan may not, in any event, be tried by the military commission the President has convened pursuant to the November 13th Order and Commission Order No. 1, the question whether his potential status as a prisoner of war independently renders illegal his trial by military commission may be reserved.

I believe Hamdan also stated that detainees are entitled to Geneva Convention protocols.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-03-2014, 09:46 PM

The son of a bitch deserted thus he never was a POW!!!!!!!!!!
HE WAS AND IS A DAMN TRAITOR THAT SHOULD BE SHOT DOWN LIKE A WORTLESS DOG.
OBAMA DOES THIS AS A SLAP IN OUR FACES.
He gives terrorist 5 of their top commanders back for one of our deserters--what a damn joke!!!!!
That's about equal to a guy pushing in a broken bicycle to a Corvette dealership and trading it in for 5 NEW CORVETTES!!!
That's the shaft bamshit just pushed on us and laughs about it the mutherffkker !!!!--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-03-2014, 09:52 PM
This may be the relevant portion:

I believe Hamdan also stated that detainees are entitled to Geneva Convention protocols.

Pay close attention Hoss!! There isn't any doubt, the bastard left a written note that he renounced U.S CITIZENSHIP and was going over to join the ffing enemy.. If you think that's not conclusive you are dumber than a rock IMHO!!!
ffing traitor Obama and crew are doing their usual ffing lying..

Too much evidence that he deserted. If you think not then explain why for 5 damn long years he was not put on any prisoner of war list by our military./ And in 2010 a military report stated he had joined the GD enemy and was even teaching them how to make bombs!!! !!! -Tyr

Jeff
06-04-2014, 06:39 AM
Harry Reid , what a a**hole, yes he is happy 5 guys that it have been proven to have American Blood on there hands are walking free.

Yes he says Gitmo has been open to long, that we ought to get rid of the other 150 animals as fast as we can. Is this guy even American? What a shame idiots like this are representing our Country !!

We have been held up by republicans he says, what a deal, with a president that cares nothing for Congress or our laws we are actually going to try and blame something on one side , I guess Reid has forgotten Obama will do as he pleases, and Obama had promised to close Gitmo so apparently once Obama took office he realized he couldn't just close the doors on a jail holding animals that attacked and killed civilians.

Republicans and some Democrats have criticized President Barack Obama for releasing five Taliban leaders from the Guantanamo Bay military prison in exchange for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl.

But Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says he's happy they've been freed and sent to Qatar.

"Guantanamo has been there far too long, and I think that we should get them out of there as quickly as we can," he said of the remaining 150 prisoners still classified as "enemy combatants" and held without charges.

"We've been held up from doing that by the Republicans, not wanting any of them to be tried here in the United States even though our record here is really quite good," Reid said on Tuesday. "So I'm glad to get rid of these five people, send them back to Qatar."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Taliban-Republicans-Democrats-criticized/2014/06/03/id/574985/

jimnyc
06-04-2014, 07:03 AM
He may still wield power, which is scary, but the nation as a whole is starting to get tired of this guy. His only remaining appeal is to FAR left loonies.

Him and Pelosi make a good pair of baboons

jimnyc
06-04-2014, 07:07 AM
There isn't any doubt, the bastard left a written note that he renounced U.S CITIZENSHIP and was going over to join the ffing enemy..

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/03/report-bowe-bergdahl-wrote-a-note-saying-he-wanted-to-renounce-his-american-citizenship/#

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-04-2014, 07:43 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/03/report-bowe-bergdahl-wrote-a-note-saying-he-wanted-to-renounce-his-american-citizenship/#

bambastard rewards a son of a bitch that should be ffing shot!!!!!
And still millions of Americans haven't a damn clue what bamscum truly is!!

A DAMN "MUSLIM IN HIDING" and serving Allah while he weakens to destroy this nation!!

ff him and his entire family is my attitude. I absolutely hate the lying ffing traitor!!! More than anything in this world... For he destroys this nation and my children /grandchildren's future!!! -Tyr

aboutime
06-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Will it matter what WE CALL THEM if they get the opportunity to KILL more Americans?

Obama can deny there is still a war, and his excuse that "This is how you end wars" is nothing but more OBAMA BS.

Obama refuses to call his fellow Muslim Brotherhood members TERRORIST, or PRISONERS for good reason.

If he does so. He becomes another TARGET for his former buddies (AQ, and Taliban) to assign someone to LOCATE OBAMA for his TREASON against MUSLIMS.

fj1200
06-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Pay close attention Hoss!!

Done with your rant? Because it's completely irrelevant to the question presented.

Drummond
06-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Done with your rant? Because it's completely irrelevant to the question presented.

Perhaps the same could be said for the thread hijacks you indulge in, FJ ?

But I note your keenness to offer a 'Geneva Convention' argument. Always there with an argument pushing the most lenient outcome possible, eh ?

namvet
06-04-2014, 07:24 PM
the 5 ragheads released were top commanders in the taliban. we got a traitor they got 5 killers who will no doubt wind up back on the battlefields killing Americans.

aboutime
06-04-2014, 07:51 PM
Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi are both the prime examples about how America was threatened when CONGRESS decided to close Mental Health Facilities across the nation.

Seems like Washington DC. More specifically, the U.S. Congress, managed to get many of those who were evicted from Mental Institutions as members of The House, and Senate.

Not only is there NOBODY IN CHARGE in Washington DC.

Nobody in Washington DC...in CONGRESS, has any intelligence.

And who can we blame?

WE THE PEOPLE who put them there.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-04-2014, 09:13 PM
the 5 ragheads released were top commanders in the taliban. we got a traitor they got 5 killers who will no doubt wind up back on the battlefields killing Americans.
We got a rusty bicycle with two flats while they got 5 new corvettes and a hearty laugh at our expense..
No way was this not a deliberate scam ran on us and bambscum right in on it..
See that traitor's Dad declare in Arabic at the Whitehouse that the Whitehouse is now a conquered territory of Islam!!!???
The Obama smiled because he understood.. That my friend was cryptic message sent out to the Muslim world! And the bambastard was in on it..
Some justice needs to be served and impeachment should begin sooner rather than later!!-Tyr

namvet
06-04-2014, 09:40 PM
We got a rusty bicycle with two flats while they got 5 new corvettes and a hearty laugh at our expense..
No way was this not a deliberate scam ran on us and bambscum right in on it..
See that traitor's Dad declare in Arabic at the Whitehouse that the Whitehouse is now a conquered territory of Islam!!!???
The Obama smiled because he understood.. That my friend was cryptic message sent out to the Muslim world! And the bambastard was in on it..
Some justice needs to be served and impeachment should begin sooner rather than later!!-Tyr

his taliban dad claims he can't speak english. wonder why??? and ran off and left his rifle and all his equipment. I think daddy here was the one who told him to run.

here's the taliban vid of his release

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Mr49TsLSnnk

you'll notice he's talking to them. also claims about health problems yet he walks to the chooper and is frisked just in case its a double cross.

Former team leader: Bergdahl tried to seek out Taliban

video (http://video.foxnews.com/v/3605067568001/former-team-leader-bergdahl-tried-to-seek-out-taliban/#sp=show-clips)

fj1200
06-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Perhaps the same could be said for the thread hijacks you indulge in, FJ ?

But I note your keenness to offer a 'Geneva Convention' argument. Always there with an argument pushing the most lenient outcome possible, eh ?

I'll give you this, you knuckleheads stick together even when utterly wrong. :dunno:

There's no GC argument, it's fact and decided. And what's with this "most lenient" business? Your imagination flaring up again?

jafar00
06-04-2014, 11:23 PM
his taliban dad claims he can't speak english. wonder why??? and ran off and left his rifle and all his equipment. I think daddy here was the one who told him to run.

you'll notice he's talking to them. also claims about health problems yet he walks to the chooper and is frisked just in case its a double cross.

video (http://video.foxnews.com/v/3605067568001/former-team-leader-bergdahl-tried-to-seek-out-taliban/#sp=show-clips)

Did that Taliban just utter weirdness or what?

He said something (in bad Arabic) like Emir ul mu'mineen "mukhamadur" mujahid.

Translated that would be
The leader of the faithful "Mukhamad" the fighter.

Strange saying. First, who is Mukhamad? And Omar ibn al Khattab, the 2nd Caliph was the one called Emir ul Mu'mineen.

Looks like the Taliban sent their finest to do the job. /sarcasm

NightTrain
06-05-2014, 02:13 AM
It doesn't surprise me at all that Dirty Harry is pleased with it.

I'm sure it sent a thrill up his leg.

Drummond
06-05-2014, 03:58 AM
I'll give you this, you knuckleheads stick together even when utterly wrong. :dunno:

There's no GC argument, it's fact and decided. And what's with this "most lenient" business? Your imagination flaring up again?

You consistently give terrorists consideration they couldn't possibly deserve, and well you know it. How protracted have our arguments been in the past about the supposed status / worth of a terrorist as being 'a human being' ?

You've reserved some of your most abusive remarks in the past for rants against me, because I dare to argue that they AREN'T human, therefore undeserving of rights and consideration that human beings might otherwise merit.

The case against 'terrorist humanity' has been proven many thousands of times, through their totally subhuman choice of actions, and their complete lack of humanity after those actions. Yet, here you are, now talking - arguing the point - about 'Geneva Conventions' being applicable.

Well, I for one am not at all keen to cast around for reasons to be 'scrupulously fair' to lowlife scum like that, even 'if' you ARE.

Drummond
06-05-2014, 04:03 AM
What is the difference between "terrorists" and "prisoners of war?"

Was 9/11 an act of warfare, Gabby, or an act of terrorism ?

If you can discern any difference between the two, I'd suggest to you that the basis for your answer is right there.

Jeff
06-05-2014, 06:53 AM
Some believe this is enough to impeach , personally I don't think anything will get him impeached. I have been seeing for a while now people shooting off how we now have enough to impeach, I just don't believe even aiding a terrorist-traitor will do it.

“Provided material support to a terrorist organization”
(Info Wars) – Libertarian pundit and and former New Jersey Superior Court Judge Andrew Napolitano has called for the impeachment of the President over the Taliban prisoner release, stating that he has aided the release of the worst terrorists in the world.

“The president may well have committed a federal crime,” Napolitano said, appearing on Fox News Tuesday.
- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/judge-napolitano-obama-impeachment-now-valid-argument-43631/#sthash.s0FMHeNy.dpuf

http://www.teaparty.org/judge-napolitano-obama-impeachment-now-valid-argument-43631/

Drummond
06-05-2014, 07:05 AM
Some believe this is enough to impeach , personally I don't think anything will get him impeached. I have been seeing for a while now people shooting off how we now have enough to impeach, I just don't believe even aiding a terrorist-traitor will do it.

http://www.teaparty.org/judge-napolitano-obama-impeachment-now-valid-argument-43631/

I agree. Obama seems able to get away with pretty much anything at all.

You know, I've been watching the domestic BBC output here in the UK. Questions about Bergdahl are NOW surfacing in their televised news reports ... but it's only been true for the last 12 hours or so (& I'm guessing that this is only happening now because there's been so much discussion of it elsewhere, e.g on the Internet, and on forums like this one).

Until v recently, the BBC just treated it as a straight prisoner swap. They've even been running Taliban-shot propaganda footage on it, to tedious exhaustion, at least twice hourly for the last 24 hours or so ... footage which concludes with the Taliban's own text message filling the screen, saying 'Don't come back to Afghanistan'.

Typical BBC coverage. Downplay ANYTHING that might dent Obama's image. I've seen this again and again. In fact .. I now regard this forum as highly important in terms of my getting more balanced coverage of events !

Jeff
06-05-2014, 07:08 AM
Here is a Video of Judge Napolitano explaining his feelings and what he feels Obama could be charged with

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/video/video/show?id=4301673%3AVideo%3A2827324&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_video

darin
06-05-2014, 09:18 AM
The Judge is almost always spot-on in his analysis. Nothing will happen to POTUS because the majority of the citizens of this nation are uniformed and likely do not care. See "Obama's RE-election"

namvet
06-05-2014, 09:21 AM
It doesn't surprise me at all that Dirty Harry is pleased with it.

I'm sure it sent a thrill up his leg.

Reid is running the show. he choose Obama to run for prez. if you look close you can see Reid's hand in the back of Obozo's head. who is nothing more than a puppet on strings.

Reid problem has always been how to make his dummy walk and talk and look like an American

jimnyc
06-05-2014, 09:32 AM
A handful of analysts and the administration are claiming "precedent" in which prior presidents/administrations have worked with the Taliban before on peace negotiations and such, or Jimmy Carter with Iran's nutcases back in '79. Do these nitwits not see the difference between those claims - and releasing 5 of the ranking leaders of the Taliban, with thousands of deaths on their hands? I think talking for peace and trading terrorists and letting them free to kill again is MUCH MUCH MUCH different.

jimnyc
06-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Before I even watch/read, embedding here:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZrTtyK6qxT4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
06-05-2014, 09:36 AM
For starters:

The Taliban aren’t “terrorists” they’re “enemy combatants.”

Tell that to the entire villages of innocents that they raided, burnt down and killed thousands and left over 300,000 people fleeing.

jimnyc
06-05-2014, 09:45 AM
Napolitano nails it. He'll be dismissed as a conservative guy, even though he is a libertarian, AND a brilliant legal analyst.

jimnyc
06-05-2014, 09:50 AM
If you don't want to watch the entire video, at least watch the last 2-3 minutes where Napolitano discusses the terrorists released.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-05-2014, 09:50 AM

They should have flown in all weapons blazing. Killed all the vermin right there.
This nation's assclown just took a huge dump on ALL of us and laughed his traitorous slimy stinking ass off!!! He deserves justice to be delivered to his worthless hide and only way is impeachment then have his day in court for treason IMHO!! Never happen unless after a revolution is my best guess. The powers protecting him are far great than the might of this nation== world globalists , his masters and Muslim allies!! Tyr

Gaffer
06-05-2014, 12:09 PM
I can't stand to even hear the liar speak so I skipped the first part and went to the interview with Napolitano. He's dead on about all of it. I'd like to see that man head of the justice dept.

The criminality in the white house is becoming so blatant it's mind boggling. There's something nefarious in the works and it's coming to a head soon. End runs around congress are going to become blatant disregarding of congress followed by a dictatorial grab for power wit full democrat support of course.

aboutime
06-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Jim. How bout this link for a PRECEDENT???

http://wavy.com/2014/06/03/dempsey-army-may-still-pursue-desertion-charges/

aboutime
06-05-2014, 12:19 PM
HOW MANY different ways can one IDIOT find to lie?

Obama's lies caused chuckles at this news conference.

Sad thing is. Obama is supposed to be OUR head of State.

But...his head is so far up his own ass. All the Preparation-H in the world can't help him.

aboutime
06-05-2014, 12:23 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/harryreidterrorist.jpg

Abbey Marie
06-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Look, Obama could slaughter puppies on the WH steps, on camera, and the media would say he had good reasons. And the people would nod their sheeple heads in agreement, and move on to the next Kardashian story.

aboutime
06-05-2014, 12:44 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/harryreidterrorist.jpg

And how about Harry being happy for this too?
http://icansayit.com/images/traiding.jpg

aboutime
06-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Look, Obama could slaughter puppies on the WH steps, on camera, and the media would say he had good reasons. And the people would nod their sheeple heads in agreement, and move on to the next Kardashian story.

Abbey. Kinda gives credence to all my recent posts about how UN-educated, Ignorant, and simply, plain old STUPID so many Selfish "ME" Americans really are.

Further proof comes in the number of easily-led, gullible, nearly-illiterate Americans who voted for Obama Not Once, but TWICE??

Little-Acorn
06-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Though Bergdahl's captivity might not be correctly called a "kidnapping" since he appears to have voluntarily walked over and joined them, the rest is as predictable as night following day.

The Taliban sees that they have uncovered a gold mine. Did some of your top people get captured by the Americans? No problem. Just grab a few Americans in turn, and the American "leaders" will fall down on their knees and let your people go back to you before you can take a deep breath.

And the Americans you managed to kill while your people were being captured, are "the icing on the cake" - you can have them for free.

Who wouldn't take a deal like that, and do everything they could to expand it?

----------------------------------------------------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2649827/Taliban-commander-says-kidnappings-come-Obama-completed-5-1-hostage-trade.html#ixzz33n0dbF6x

Taliban commander claims more kidnappings will come now that Obama has completed his 5-for-1 hostage trade

by David Martosko, U.S. Political Editor
Published: 12:16 EST, 5 June 2014
Updated: 12:45 EST, 5 June 2014

A Taliban commander in Afghanistan said Thursday that Americans can expect to see more kidnappings to ransom accused terrorists held by the United States.

Terrorists under his command, the Taliban leader said, would work to take more Americans prisoner, since the Obama administration's deal to free Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl has shown captive U.S. troops can be used as leverage.

'It's better to kidnap one person like Bergdahl than kidnapping hundreds of useless people,' the commander told TIME magazine.

'It has encouraged our people. Now everybody will work hard to capture such an important bird.'

aboutime
06-05-2014, 01:21 PM
You consistently give terrorists consideration they couldn't possibly deserve, and well you know it. How protracted have our arguments been in the past about the supposed status / worth of a terrorist as being 'a human being' ?

You've reserved some of your most abusive remarks in the past for rants against me, because I dare to argue that they AREN'T human, therefore undeserving of rights and consideration that human beings might otherwise merit.

The case against 'terrorist humanity' has been proven many thousands of times, through their totally subhuman choice of actions, and their complete lack of humanity after those actions. Yet, here you are, now talking - arguing the point - about 'Geneva Conventions' being applicable.

Well, I for one am not at all keen to cast around for reasons to be 'scrupulously fair' to lowlife scum like that, even 'if' you ARE.
Sir Drummond:

All we are seeing from both gabby, and fj is nothing but their need to demonstrate how terribly miserable their ignorance affects their ability to breath, and chew gum at the same time.
Constant displays of Mental Disabilities by both of them are the reason they MUST come here to endlessly prove...TO THEMSELVES...whatever soothes their empty, highly vacant space between their ears.

Little-Acorn
06-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Was 9/11 an act of warfare, Gabby, or an act of terrorism ?

If you can discern any difference between the two, I'd suggest to you that the basis for your answer is right there.

Please don't feed the trolls.

aboutime
06-05-2014, 02:06 PM
Please don't feed the trolls.

LA. We're not feeding them. MOLD continues to grow no matter what you do. Same as leaving food laying around in the heat of day...Then we get TWO maggots that just reproduce to make FLIES. Their garbage never goes away.:laugh:

Little-Acorn
06-05-2014, 02:09 PM
LA. We're not feeding them.

Ignore them and they'll go away.

Please.

aboutime
06-05-2014, 02:14 PM
Ignore them and they'll go away.

Please.

Tried that several times. I appreciate your plea.

Little-Acorn
06-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Tried that several times. I appreciate your plea.

Don't "try".

Little-Acorn
06-05-2014, 03:33 PM
How many American lives would that save?

Of course, then we'd have to deal with Crazy Uncle Joe.

Well, one disaster at a time, is all I can say.

aboutime
06-05-2014, 03:35 PM
How many American lives would that save?

Of course, then we'd have to deal with Crazy Uncle Joe.

Well, one disaster at a time, is all I can say.

Little-Acorn. That would be true. OBAMA couldn't do it.
BUT...What about CRAZY JOE BIDEN?
If Obama is Impeached. Guess who becomes the President?
MOST Americans have no idea how the system works. Since...few even know what the Constitution says.

My apologies for repeating what you said. I fear JOE would be much worse than Obama.

Gaffer
06-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Jokin Joe couldn't find his way to the bathroom. He'll spend months just deciding on a VP. Maybe impeach both of them. I'm sure the jokster is a co-conspirator in all this.

fj1200
06-05-2014, 04:02 PM
You consistently give terrorists consideration they couldn't possibly deserve... blah, blah, blah...

Your imagination betrays you and I state nothing more than fact. The Geneva Convention does apply, SCOTUS says so and even Bush stated that prisoners would be treated humanely.

Bush declared in the months after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon that al-Qaeda members were not entitled to the formal protections of the Geneva Conventions, siding with White House and Defense Department lawyers over objections from the State Department. But he said the prisoners would be treated humanely.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/11/AR2006071100094.html

Your hero betrays you too.

Drummond
06-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Your imagination betrays you and I state nothing more than fact. The Geneva Convention does apply, SCOTUS says so and even Bush stated that prisoners would be treated humanely.

Still confused, I see ...

1. My 'imagination' isn't in play at all. My memory, however, serves me well.

2. You go on to prove the point !! Here you are, enthusiastically pushing the 'we must afford terrorists all possible rights and privileges' line. I've learned to expect such enthusiasm for this sort of thing from you. In fact, I'm expecting you at any moment to tell me, to insist against all evidence to the contrary, that terrorists are (ahem) 'human beings' ... again .. !!! ....

Needless to say, I don't share such thoughts, biases, beliefs. I am no friend to terrorists, and have not the slightest interest in fighting for them in any imaginable way.

[http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/11/AR2006071100094.html

Your hero betrays you too.

Admittedly I skimmed this (.. I tend to do that with the stuff you offer ..). But I'm sure you are in error, FJ. Margaret Thatcher was not mentioned in the article at all.

Or do you think otherwise ? Point out where she was, if you can.

This, however, WAS mentioned ... I quote ...

The release of the England memo, first disclosed by the British newspaper the Financial Times, came as Congress began hearings responding to the June 29 Supreme Court ruling. The court essentially invited Congress to establish a system of justice for the detainees, and lawmakers plunged into debate yesterday over the level of access that such prisoners should have to lawyers, evidence and cross-examination of accusers.

I find that most curious. It seems that such matters are far from being as 'standard' and 'grounded in precedent' as you like to make out. Which makes sense, considering WHAT those terrorists are, and the measures deemed necessary to most appropriately detain them.

On the question of WHAT THOSE TERRORISTS ARE ... have you figured that one out yet ?

Focus, my son. FOCUS.

You can do it if you really try. Forget the BBC, forget the Daily Mirror ...:rolleyes::poke:

aboutime
06-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Still confused, I see ...

1. My 'imagination' isn't in play at all. My memory, however, serves me well.

2. You go on to prove the point !! Here you are, enthusiastically pushing the 'we must afford terrorists all possible rights and privileges' line. I've learned to expect such enthusiasm for this sort of thing from you. In fact, I'm expecting you at any moment to tell me, to insist against all evidence to the contrary, that terrorists are (ahem) 'human beings' ... again .. !!! ....

Needless to say, I don't share such thoughts, biases, beliefs. I am no friend to terrorists, and have not the slightest interest in fighting for them in any imaginable way.

Admittedly I skimmed this (.. I tend to do that with the stuff you offer ..). But I'm sure you are in error, FJ. Margaret Thatcher was not mentioned in the article at all.

Or do you think otherwise ? Point out where she was, if you can.

This, however, WAS mentioned ... I quote ...

I find that most curious. It seems that such matters are far from being as 'standard' and 'grounded in precedent' as you like to make out. Which makes sense, considering WHAT those terrorists are, and the measures deemed necessary to most appropriately detain them.

On the question of WHAT THOSE TERRORISTS ARE ... have you figured that one out yet ?

Focus, my son. FOCUS.

You can do it if you really try. Forget the BBC, forget the Daily Mirror ...:rolleyes::poke:

Sir Drummond. I found the final answer and description anyone would need when pitted against 'fj' or gabby. This is how I imagine both of them here.

http://icansayit.com/images/garbagecan.jpg

Drummond
06-05-2014, 04:42 PM
Sir Drummond. I found the final answer and description anyone would need when pitted against 'fj' or gabby. This is how I imagine both of them here.

http://icansayit.com/images/garbagecan.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:

Perhaps at this point it's time for me to stop feeding the trolls .... :laugh::uhoh::coffee:

NightTrain
06-05-2014, 05:28 PM
While I loathe Joe, he's still better than Obama.

Anyone is better than Obama.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6119&stc=1

aboutime
06-05-2014, 05:33 PM
If Obama was somehow removed from office by Impeachment.

This is what I believe JOE BIDEN would do to the WHITE HOUSE....

Where Joe finds Indians....http://icansayit.com/images/7-11.jpg

Drummond
06-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Little-Acorn. That would be true. OBAMA couldn't do it.
BUT...What about CRAZY JOE BIDEN?
If Obama is Impeached. Guess who becomes the President?
MOST Americans have no idea how the system works. Since...few even know what the Constitution says.

My apologies for repeating what you said. I fear JOE would be much worse than Obama.

I wouldn't worry too much. If Biden took over, he'd have to start plagiarising from Neil Kinnock's speeches to find anything interesting to say. And I don't think Kinnock has any new (or worthwhile) material to offer ....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/2607505/Joe-Biden-plagiarised-Neil-Kinnock-speech.html

The speech by Mr Kinnock, as he desperately tried to remodel and rebuild the Labour Party, was widely judged to be a dramatic and powerful piece of political rhetoric - making it particularly tempting, but also unusually unwise, for Mr Biden to borrow its most significant passage without attribution to the British politician.NEIL KINNOCK at Welsh Labour Party conference May 1987:

"Why am I the first Kinnock in a thousand generations to be able to get to university? Was it because our predecessors were thick? Does anybody really think that they didn't get what we had because they didn't have the talent or the strength or the endurance or the commitment? Of course not. It was because there was no platform upon which they could stand"

JOE BIDEN IN Sept 1987 during his first presidential campaign:

"Why is it that Joe Biden is the first in his family ever to go a university? Why is it that my wife... is the first in her family to ever go to college? Is it because our fathers and mothers were not bright? ...Is it because they didn't work hard? My ancestors who worked in the coal mines of northeast Pennsylvania and would come after 12 hours and play football for four hours? It's because they didn't have a platform on which to stand."

aboutime
06-05-2014, 05:47 PM
I wouldn't worry too much. If Biden took over, he'd have to start plagiarising from Neil Kinnock's speeches to find anything interesting to say. And I don't think Kinnock has any new (or worthwhile) material to offer ....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/2607505/Joe-Biden-plagiarised-Neil-Kinnock-speech.html

[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Sir Drummond. BUT.....That kind of stuff doesn't bother Joe. He knows, most of the people he, and Obama managed to fool for so long...have no idea what the word "PLAGIARISING" means.
The people who voted for Obama, and Biden come from the American class of people who are always IMPRESSED by anyone who uses BIG WORDS...they do not understand.

Drummond
06-06-2014, 04:51 AM
Sir Drummond. BUT.....That kind of stuff doesn't bother Joe. He knows, most of the people he, and Obama managed to fool for so long...have no idea what the word "PLAGIARISING" means.
The people who voted for Obama, and Biden come from the American class of people who are always IMPRESSED by anyone who uses BIG WORDS...they do not understand.

.. Explains much, I suppose. 'Indebtedness' is a big word. Used to describe your nation's debts, Obama and Biden must be impressing their followers with the size of it all ....

We had the same problem over here, courtesy of our Labour Party. When the Credit Crunch kicked in, in 2008, Labour greatly compounded it by, if anything, ratcheting UP their overseas borrowing. Bank bailouts, which I gather were at least put to the vote in America before being implemented, were just ORDERED to happen by Gordon Brown, the then-PM. No accountability. Just a tide of mounting debt; chosen, arranged, no realistic means available to stop the Labour Party's sabotage of our economy. Not until Labour were booted out of Office, anyway, in 2010.

It's A Leftie Thing ...

fj1200
06-06-2014, 08:52 AM
:clap::clap::clap:

... stop feeding the trolls ....

But you keep applauding the banana. :confused:

fj1200
06-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Still confused...

I didn't enthusiastically do anything. I merely stated fact which is why you're confused.

Admittedly I skimmed this...

Which is what happens when you let your imagination lead you down paths you can't get out of.

I find that most curious.

You find it curious that Congress is in charge of passing laws? That's the height of your stupidity right there. But then again you grant the highest authority to the state which is curious for one who claims to be a conservative.

Drummond
06-06-2014, 11:21 AM
:trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls:

Little-Acorn gives good advice. I'm following it.

Little-Acorn
06-06-2014, 12:45 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gmc11936820140603080900.jpg

jimnyc
06-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Way to go Obama! And in a literal definition, that's how you give aid to the terrorists, by releasing them and allowing them to regroup and attack people again.

---

The deepest concerns of critics of President Obama’s decision to release five Taliban commanders from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba in exchange for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl may be coming to fruition.

One of the commanders, Noorullah Noori, has plans to return to Afghanistan to resume fighting against the U.S., according to NBC News which spoke to another Taliban commander.

“After arriving in Qatar, Noorullah Noori kept insisting he would go to Afghanistan and fight American forces there,” the commander told NBC News.

Last Saturday, Obama announced the release of Mohammad Fazl, Mohammed Nabi, Khairullah Khairkhwa, Abdul Haq Wasiq and Noori in exchange for Bergdahl, who was captured by the Taliban in eastern Afghanistan after he disappeared from his Army platoon on June 30, 2009.

Some members of Congress blasted the deal, saying they feared that the five Taliban would take up where they left off in their fight against the U.S. Others think that the exchange was a bad deal for the U.S. given reports that Bergdahl deserted his unit.

Florida U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio called the exchange “very troubling,” and said that the deal “may endanger American lives.” Other lawmakers expressed similar reservations over the risk for future violence as well as Obama’s failure to notify them of the planned exchange.

Noori is a senior Taliban commander and an ex-governor of a northern Afghan province, where he was accused of taking part in the 1998 genocide of thousands of Shia muslims.

As part of the deal with the government of Qatar, the details of which have not been made public, Noori and his four compatriots are banned from traveling outside of the country for one year.

They will reportedly be monitored, but are free to move throughout Qatar.

“We thought we may not see them again as once you land in the hands of Americans, it’s difficult to come out alive,” said Noori’s relative, according to the NBC News report. “But it was a miracle that Allah Almighty gave us Bergdahl and we got back our heroes.”

http://news.yahoo.com/report-freed-taliban-commander-vows-return-war-against-165007948.html

fj1200
06-06-2014, 10:57 PM
So I drop a little fact and truth on your fear and hatred and you stick your fingers in your ears? That's about par for the course from you. I think the following would have been more appropriate.

http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/yik/kRq/yikkRqyiE.gif

Next time the wiser course would be for you to not respond to my posts if you can't hang in there. Just some advice, son.

Kathianne
06-06-2014, 11:59 PM
This 'traitor' is a problem that was unforeseen by the administration, for inexplicable reasons. It's not 'new.' Indeed, it was reported years ago:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/americas-last-prisoner-of-war-20120607

America's Last Prisoner of WarThree years ago, a 23-year-old soldier walked off his base in Afghanistan and into the hands of the Taliban. Now he’s a crucial pawn in negotiations to end the war. Will the Pentagon leave a man behind?

By Michael Hastings (http://www.rollingstone.com/contributor/michael-hastings)
June 7, 2012 8:00 AM ET

In June 2012, fearless Rolling Stone contributing edtior Michael Hastings wrote the definitive first account of Bowe Bergdahl — the young American soldier who was captured by the Taliban and became the last American prisoner of war. Hastings, the journalist who brought down the career of General Stanley McChrystal (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-runaway-general-20100622)in these pages, died in a car accident one year later (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/michael-hastings-rolling-stone-contributor-dead-at-33-20130618). Bergdahl was freed this weekend. Hastings' incredible story is available in full here:
The mother and father sit at the kitchen table in their Idaho farmhouse, watching their son on YouTube plead for his life. The Taliban captured 26-year-old Bowe Bergdahl almost three years ago, on June 30th, 2009, and since that day, his parents, Jani and Bob, have had no contact with him. Like the rest of the world, their lone glimpses of Bowe – the only American prisoner of war left in either Iraq or Afghanistan – have come through a series of propaganda videos, filmed while he's been in captivity.
The Rise of the Killer Drones: How America Goes to War in Secret (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-rise-of-the-killer-drones-how-america-goes-to-war-in-secret-20120416)
In the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjhf57ZJQO4&feature=player_embedded) they're watching now, Bowe doesn't look good. He's emaciated, maybe 30 pounds underweight, his face sunken, his eye sockets like caves. He's wearing a scraggly beard and he's talking funny, with some kind of foreign accent. Jani presses her left hand across her forehead, as if shielding herself from the images onscreen, her eyes filling with tears. Bob, unable to look away, hits play on the MacBook Pro for perhaps the 30th time. Over and over again, he watches as his only son, dressed in a ragged uniform, begs for someone to rescue him.
"Release me, please!" Bowe screams at the camera. "I'm begging you – bring me home!"
My Decade of bin Laden, by Michael Hastings (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/my-decade-of-bin-laden-20110508)
Private First Class Bowe Bergdahl arrived in Afghanistan at the worst possible moment, just as President Barack Obama had ordered the first troop surge in the spring of 2009. Rather than withdraw from a disastrous and increasingly deadly war started by his predecessor, the new commander in chief had decided to escalate the conflict, tripling the number of troops to 100,000 and employing a counterinsurgency strategy that had yet to demonstrate any measurable success. To many on Obama's staff, who had been studying Lessons in Disaster, a book about America's failure in Vietnam, the catastrophe to come seemed almost preordained. "My God," his deputy national security adviser Tom Don*ilon said at the time. "What are we getting this guy into?" Over the next three years, 13,000 Americans would be killed or wounded in Afghanistan – more than during the previous eight years of war under George W. Bush.
Bowe's own tour of duty in Afghanistan mirrored the larger American experience in the war – marked by tragedy, confusion, misplaced idealism, deluded thinking and, perhaps, a moment of insanity. And it is with Bowe that the war will likely come to an end. On May 1st, in a surprise visit to Bagram Air Force Base in Afghanistan, President Obama announced that the United States will now pursue "a negotiated peace" with the Taliban. That peace is likely to include a prisoner swap – or a "confidence-building measure," as U.S. officials working on the negotiations call it – that could finally end the longest war in America's history. Bowe is the one prisoner the Taliban have to trade. "It could be a huge win if Obama could bring him home," says a senior administration official familiar with the negotiations. "Especially in an election year, if it's handled properly."

No intelligent person could read this, from 2012 and not realize the backlash.

Does that mean Obama is not intelligent? You decide...

jimnyc
06-07-2014, 07:17 AM
This 'traitor' is a problem that was unforeseen by the administration, for inexplicable reasons. It's not 'new.' Indeed, it was reported years ago:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/americas-last-prisoner-of-war-20120607

No intelligent person could read this, from 2012 and not realize the backlash.

Does that mean Obama is not intelligent? You decide...

Definitely not intelligent...

But I still can't wait to see how they handle this. The evidence against this guy has been piling up for 5 years. Will his "feel good pawn" be tested by justice, or will he silently walk free so as to save Obama embarrassment.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-07-2014, 11:10 AM
My rants are educational, for they always contain as much truth as they do emotion..

No condemnation of this damn traitor is irrelevant IMHO..
And Hoss, opinion is what we all post here....some much prefer basing theirs on reality and truth...
Truth that often is brutal and unforgiving but such has always been there to wake up people too blind to see for themselves.. -Tyr

aboutime
06-07-2014, 02:16 PM
OBAMA has been pretending in everything he has done since before his election.

He never really wanted to be IN CHARGE of anything, much less a country.

All Obama has been concerned with is IMPRESSING the easily-led, easily-impressed, gullible, uneducated Americans who aren't smart enough to realize...While they need an ID for most everything they do in life. Someone telling them it is Unconstitutional to require an ID, depends on their ILLITERACY in order to further convince them...They must follow LIARS who are smarter.

fj1200
06-07-2014, 02:20 PM
My rants are educational...

If you mean off topic to the question at hand then yes. :rolleyes: Of course we've got like 20 other threads where we can rant off about his desertion.

Drummond
06-07-2014, 02:36 PM
So I drop a little fact and truth on your fear and hatred and you stick your fingers in your ears? That's about par for the course from you. I think the following would have been more appropriate.

Next time the wiser course would be for you to not respond to my posts if you can't hang in there. Just some advice, son.

.... says someone needing to falsify representations of my posts, in order to manage the response he needs to give !!!!

You crave contention, and goad in order to get it. Very sad indeed, FJ.

:lame2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::trolls::tr olls:

fj1200
06-07-2014, 02:55 PM
.... says someone needing to falsify ...

I only correct for truth. Now do you have anything to add to the debate?

Drummond
06-07-2014, 03:29 PM
I only correct for truth. Now do you have anything to add to the debate?

The truth of my posts is in WHAT I post. You, for more times than I've kept a count of, have either edited or completely rewritten your supposed 'quoting' of them. This, FJ, is FALSIFICATION at work.

To which I have one highly appropriate and relevant response (... which you'll want to edit or rewrite ?)

:trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls:

fj1200
06-07-2014, 07:24 PM
This ... is FALSIFICATION at work.

Yeah, I really can't sum up your posts much better than that. ;) Post drivel and it'll get, shall we way, massaged. And you posting the same troll icon three times in one thread is just comical. So... do you have anything to add to the debate?

Drummond
06-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I really can't sum up your posts much better than that. ;) Post drivel and it'll get, shall we way, massaged. And you posting the same troll icon three times in one thread is just comical. So... do you have anything to add to the debate?

And who are you to 'massage' any of my posts, FJ ? [.. by total contrast, I didn't even correct your careless typo, above .. :laugh:]

If you act like a troll, I'll call you out on it.

You ask if I have anything to add to the debate. Are you referring to fair debate, reasoned debate, debate where viewpoints are tested fairly and squarely, or the type of contributions which YOU make ?

Until or unless you quit your troll tactics .... :trolls::trolls::trolls::buttkick:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-07-2014, 10:12 PM
If you mean off topic to the question at hand then yes. :rolleyes: Of course we've got like 20 other threads where we can rant off about his desertion.

Well then , a little more salt added shouldn't be such a big deal then should it? I suggest you bring notice to admin about all those irritating multiple threads and kindly thank me for not posting them.. :laugh:
Instead you dare to complain,
tut tut , my dear man , the fiddle plays too loud, too slow, too fast or too slow! The music is to the ear what water is to the tear......
Hope this all wasn't too deep... ;)--Tyr

jimnyc
06-08-2014, 09:12 AM
A bunch of threads have been merged into one here - dealing with the topic of the 5 terrorists who are now free in Qatar.

jimnyc
06-08-2014, 11:57 AM
Destination of Taliban Detainees Is Hotbed of Terrorism

In a deal to secure the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl from Afghanistan, President Barack Obama freed five senior Taliban detainees to return to Qatar, a country that is a hotbed of terrorist activity, according to a recent U.S. government report.

A January briefing paper for lawmakers by the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service said the Qatari government has close ties to leaders of the Hamas terror group, and that the political leader of Hamas, Khaled Meshaal, who Israeli forces attempted to assassinate for orchestrating a deadly series of suicide bombings, "continues to operate in Doha after decamping there from Damascus in 2012," the New York Post reported.

In the deal struck by the Obama administration, Islamic Qatar would supervise the former detainees for at least one year, and on the condition the Qataris would be "keeping eyes on them and creating a structure in which we can monitor their activities," Obama said.

But the president admitted there's "absolutely" a chance they could return to jihadist causes against America.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Bergdahl-Taliban-prisoners-Qatar/2014/06/06/id/575612/

fj1200
06-09-2014, 10:25 AM
You ask if I have anything to add to the debate.

So you call me a troll but yet don't add to the debate... methinks you don't really know the definition.

fj1200
06-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Well then , a little more salt added shouldn't be such a big deal then should it? I suggest you bring notice to admin about all those irritating multiple threads and kindly thank me for not posting them.. :laugh:
Instead you dare to complain,
tut tut , my dear man , the fiddle plays too loud, too slow, too fast or too slow! The music is to the ear what water is to the tear......
Hope this all wasn't too deep... ;)--Tyr

Yet you responded to my post as if you had something relevant to add when you merely prattled on with your 100th rendition of the same ol' same ol'. I'm guessing you don't really have much to add either.

Deep? I didn't even have to jump over your puddle. ;)

Drummond
06-09-2014, 01:39 PM
So you call me a troll but yet don't add to the debate... methinks you don't really know the definition.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I recall a 'Talking Points' hosted by Bill O'Reilly, on an 'O'Reilly Factor' from several years ago. He was replying to an email sent in by an Irish contributor .. who used the word 'methinks'. O'Reilly poured scorn on the use of that word.

But I digress. As do you, as you're apparently starting to derail the purpose of THIS thread, too ...

I won't waste too much time in answering you, then. But, as for my answer .. you really think I don't know what a 'Troll' is ?

http://www.internetslang.com/TROLL-meaning-definition.asp

TROLL Definition / TROLL Means

The definition of TROLL is "A deliberately provocative message board user"

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/troll#troll-2

troll

Make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them:

Or try this more detailed and descriptive account of a troll ... courtesy of the British Army ...

<center style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20.400001525878906px;">Troll</center>
An internet troll is a person who disrupts internet discourse through inflammatory, hostile or pointless posts. They aim to cause a reaction and therefore 'feed' on responses particularly hostile ones. If ignored, they usually move on.

The Walt (http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Walt): someone who pretends to be something they are not. An annoyance and an insult to those who 'do'; despite being proven not to know of what they speak, this shameless Troll will post spuriously till the end of time.

Enough said, I think.:poke:

... oh, except for ....:trolls::trolls::trolls:

fj1200
06-09-2014, 01:45 PM
But I digress. As do you, as you're apparently starting to derail the purpose of THIS thread, too ...

That's many words for someone who won't debate. You do recall the original thread don't you of which your prattling added nothing? You don't because you're dumb.

Drummond
06-09-2014, 01:52 PM
That's many words for someone who won't debate. You do recall the original thread don't you of which your prattling added nothing? You don't because you're dumb.

My answer ...

http://www.internetslang.com/TROLL-m...definition.asp (http://www.internetslang.com/TROLL-meaning-definition.asp)

TROLL Definition / TROLL Means

The definition of TROLL is "A deliberately provocative message board user"

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/de.../troll#troll-2 (http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/troll#troll-2)

troll

Make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them:

Ho hum. :laugh2:

fj1200
06-09-2014, 02:04 PM
My answer ...

I don't... because I dumb.

:dunno:

Drummond
06-09-2014, 02:35 PM
:dunno:

Yet further proof of my point.

You aren't worth wasting time over, FJ.

fj1200
06-09-2014, 04:10 PM
You aren't worth wasting time over, FJ.

Yet you repeatedly respond without addressing the topic. Methinks you are what you hate. :shrug:

hjmick
06-09-2014, 04:16 PM
A bunch of threads have been merged into one here - dealing with the topic of the 5 terrorists who are now free in Qatar.

DANG IT!!

For a minute there I thought one of my threads had finally gotten popular...

jimnyc
06-09-2014, 05:09 PM
DANG IT!!

For a minute there I thought one of my threads had finally gotten popular...

It did though, I thought enough of the thread that it deserved to be the starting point for the merged threads. :)