PDA

View Full Version : WTF? Nancy Pelosi confronted by 16 year old

jimnyc
06-03-2014, 09:07 AM
And after stuttering to answer the questions, she of course finally ends up playing the George Bush card. You can't make this shit up!!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=c61acf4ea757" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hjmick
06-03-2014, 10:09 AM
The Bush administration went too far, but the Obama administration has gone even farther... They continue to perpetuate the problem.

Little-Acorn
06-03-2014, 10:12 AM
Pelosi basically says that if the NSA is doing some good things, it's OK to let them get away with occasional 4th amendment violations, and not investigate those.

If I rob a bank, does the fact that I'm also kind to dogs, do well at my day job, and help the local Cub Scout pack, mean I can stay out of jail and avoid arrest for the bank job?

NightTrain
06-03-2014, 11:06 AM
That was a thing of beauty!

She clearly didn't expect that kind of question from a 16 year old and she flailed around mightily.

It took her 83 seconds before she could remember that she should stammer out "Bush's fault!". :laugh:

I wonder which one of her staff will be fired for not properly vetting the 16 year olds and failing prepare an intelligent answer for her.

aboutime
06-03-2014, 12:50 PM
Does anyone know whether Multiple Botox Treatments cause Dumbness in Democrats to become a Perpetually, Stupid attribute of people like Nancy Pelosi...creating the DOUBLE-TALK to freely flow from BOTH sides of her Formerly Botoxed lips???