pwn3d!

:thumb:

nevadamedic
06-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Huh?

Gunny
06-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Huh?

He's saying Nifong got pwned. I couldn't tell you WHERE it comes from but it's net slang for owned.

nevadamedic
06-19-2007, 08:32 PM
He's saying Nifong got pwned. I couldn't tell you WHERE it comes from but it's net slang for owned.

How sad...............

Gunny
06-19-2007, 08:37 PM
How sad...............

What's sad about it?

nevadamedic
06-19-2007, 08:39 PM
What's sad about it?

This is going to open the door to screw over anyone who has arrested, investigates or prosecutes someone with money. It's already happening in teh Hilton case, I just posted a thread on it.

krisy
06-19-2007, 08:42 PM
What's sad about it?

Nothing except for the fact that he has darn near ruined those boys' lives. Prosecutors hide evidence at times and I hope this will be a lesson to a lot of them. Too many of them are political. WHY,WHY,WHY ,would someone do this to someone else? I just can't comprehend it.

Gunny
06-19-2007, 08:43 PM
This is going to open the door to screw over anyone who has arrested, investigates or prosecutes someone with money. It's already happening in teh Hilton case, I just posted a thread on it.

I don't think so. What it does is hold accountable those who try to railroad others with NO evidence. Charges should have been dropped when the fact that there was no evidence became clear.

And fortunately, those kids' parents HAVE money, or they'd be sitting in jail right now for a crime they didn't commit.

shattered
06-19-2007, 08:44 PM

Man.. What's your fascination with Hilton? Geeze.

Gunny
06-19-2007, 08:46 PM
Nothing except for the fact that he has darn near ruined those boys' lives. Prosecutors hide evidence at times and I hope this will be a lesson to a lot of them. Too many of them are political. WHY,WHY,WHY ,would someone do this to someone else? I just can't comprehend it.

As it's turning out, I don't think he's ruined their lives anywhere NEAR the way he's ruined his own.

But NM keeps insisting the boys are guilty, so he's thinking Nifong is getting a raw deal. Go figure.

Yurt
06-19-2007, 10:45 PM
Man.. What's your fascination with Hilton? Geeze.

:popcorn:

:laugh2:

Yurt
06-19-2007, 10:46 PM

So you are saying the door should be closed?

shattered
06-19-2007, 10:46 PM
:popcorn:

:laugh2:

Thanks.. I just wasted 6 seconds of my life reading that post.

:slap: <-- For your efforts.

Yurt
06-19-2007, 10:50 PM
Thanks.. I just wasted 6 seconds of my life reading that post.

:slap: <-- For your efforts.

:dance:

this should take only 3 second :coffee:

Black Lance
06-19-2007, 11:12 PM
Story Highlights
• NEW: Judge orders Mike Nifong to leave office immediately
• Sheriff strips Nifong of badge, keys
• North Carolina State Bar revoked Nifong's law license on Saturday
• Committee finds Nifong violated numerous rules of conduct in Duke case

Poor guy.

Poor guy?

Do you understand that Nifong witheld vital DNA evidence from the trial? He is guilty of a serious offense and is being punished accordingly, he doesn't deserve sympathy.

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 12:17 AM

Those perverts ruined their own lives.

Black Lance
06-20-2007, 12:33 AM

Nev, I deduce from your statement that you still believe the Duke players to be guilty. Given that no DNA evidence was found, and that the accuser changed her story repeatedly, what is your reason for thinking this?

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 12:46 AM
Nev, I deduce from your statement that you still believe the Duke players to be guilty. Given that no DNA evidence was found, and that the accuser changed her story repeatedly, what is your reason for thinking this?

My believe is DNA is not rock solid. There can be flaws in any system. There was evidence on them other then the DNA issue.

krisy
06-20-2007, 06:53 AM
My believe is DNA is not rock solid. There can be flaws in any system. There was evidence on them other then the DNA issue.

Even tho she constantly changed her story?

Did you know she also had DNA from 2 or 3 other men on her,none of whom were the Duke boys? ICKY!!!!!! She would have been devoured on the stand by the defense attorneys.

CockySOB
06-20-2007, 07:03 AM

Well, DNA evidence WAS found - just none of it belonged to ANY of the Lacrosse players or their guests at the party that night. But nevada doesn't need facts when he can simply make libellous statements about the boys. (sarcasm)After all, they are just rich white hooligans, right? Wasn't that what the *honorable* Mike Nifong called them?(/sarcasm)

Good to see ya BTW, BL.

CockySOB
06-20-2007, 07:06 AM

But why worry about that little concept in American jurisprudence which says people are INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW? But who needs proof when you can use rhetoric and emotional or sensational arguments to convict someone.

Got your hood and rope ready nevada? Are ya ready for the lynching of the rich white folks?

Some people just never learn....

Black Lance
06-20-2007, 10:50 AM

Such as? The only other evidence I can think of is the testimony of the accuser, and she has changed her story time and again.

Black Lance
06-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Well, DNA evidence WAS found - just none of it belonged to ANY of the Lacrosse players or their guests at the party that night. But nevada doesn't need facts when he can simply make libellous statements about the boys. (sarcasm)After all, they are just rich white hooligans, right? Wasn't that what the *honorable* Mike Nifong called them?(/sarcasm)

Apparently, but I'll give him a chance to speak for himself.

Good to see ya BTW, BL.

Good to see you too Cocky.

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 11:05 AM
Even tho she constantly changed her story?

Did you know she also had DNA from 2 or 3 other men on her,none of whom were the Duke boys? ICKY!!!!!! She would have been devoured on the stand by the defense attorneys.

It could have been a gang rape. Sports teams have been known to do that.

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 11:07 AM
But why worry about that little concept in American jurisprudence which says people are INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW? But who needs proof when you can use rhetoric and emotional or sensational arguments to convict someone.

Got your hood and rope ready nevada? Are ya ready for the lynching of the rich white folks?

Some people just never learn....

Yup I do, Ive already got it tied in a noose, want to be the first one to hang? :laugh2:

darin
06-20-2007, 11:10 AM

That's a logical fallacy - The fallacy of Hasty Generalization.

"Sports teams have been known to" gang-rape people? wtf?

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 11:17 AM
That's a logical fallacy - The fallacy of Hasty Generalization.

"Sports teams have been known to" gang-rape people? wtf?

Ive seen it happen. As far as a woman changing their story, that usually happens. I voluntered as a rape crisis counselor when I was on the Fire Department and just habout everyone I talked to changed their sroties. They cant help it, they are really emotional when first making their statment then when their head clears their story changes. It's a horrible crime and you would not believe how it messes a woman up. IMO it kills a part of her and she will never be the same. That is why I think anyone convicted of rape should be put to death. The other reason is that theses people never change, I dont care how much counseling they get.

darin
06-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Ive seen it happen. As far as a woman changing their story, that usually happens. I voluntered as a rape crisis counselor when I was on the Fire Department and just habout everyone I talked to changed their sroties. They cant help it, they are really emotional when first making their statment then when their head clears their story changes. It's a horrible crime and you would not believe how it messes a woman up. IMO it kills a part of her and she will never be the same. That is why I think anyone convicted of rape should be put to death. The other reason is that theses people never change, I dont care how much counseling they get.

You've seen a sports team gang rape a woman? I seriously don't believe what I'm reading. Not EVERY "raped" woman is traumatized. I'm thinking you're biased against anyone accused of Rape - convicted or not - based on your volunteerism.

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 11:24 AM
You've seen a sports team gang rape a woman? I seriously don't believe what I'm reading. Not EVERY "raped" woman is traumatized. I'm thinking you're biased against anyone accused of Rape - convicted or not - based on your volunteerism.

No ive read about gang rapes. Every raped woman is traumatized, how in the hell can you say theyre not. Until you deal with a few of them dont make that statment.

theHawk
06-20-2007, 11:25 AM
The only reason this case was pushed was because of politics. It was a supposed black victim and whites were the guilty ones. People like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton rallied to her side soley because of her skin color and that of the boys. If the skin colors had been reversed you'd never hear a peep from them.

Black Lance
06-20-2007, 11:26 AM
Nev, do you have any evidence implicating these guys, or does your line of thought amount to "she accused them so they're guilty"?

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 11:31 AM
The only reason this case was pushed was because of politics. It was a supposed black victim and whites were the guilty ones. People like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton rallied to her side soley because of her skin color and that of the boys. If the skin colors had been reversed you'd never hear a peep from them.

That's society for you!

darin
06-20-2007, 11:48 AM
No ive read about gang rapes. Every raped woman is traumatized, how in the hell can you say theyre not. Until you deal with a few of them dont make that statment.

I've seen stories of 17 year old girls "raped" by 19 year old "men".

CockySOB
06-20-2007, 11:52 AM

But the more people who were involved, the better the chances that DNA evidence would have been found on the girl. Yet NONE of the Duke lacrosse players on the entire TEAM had DNA on the girl. NONE!

Did you not bother watching the Nifong disciplinary hearing where the Bannon gave a lecture on the DNA evidence found?

Gaffer
06-20-2007, 02:35 PM
NM this case was purely nifong going for re-election. The area is predominately black and he saw this as an opportunity to get black votes. It was a racial/political thing and nothing more than that. The only crime committed was nifong withholding evidence that proved the boys didn't do anything.

Gunny
06-20-2007, 08:35 PM

You call them perverts; yet, their innocence has all but been PROVEN by factual evidence.

What's wrong with you?

shattered
06-20-2007, 08:42 PM
You call them perverts; yet, their innocence has all but been PROVEN by factual evidence.

What's wrong with you?

He just "knows", remember?

Gunny
06-20-2007, 08:58 PM
He just "knows", remember?

Oh yeah. Just 'cuz.' :laugh2:

shattered
06-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh yeah. Just 'cuz.' :laugh2:

Don'tcha love how when you ask him a direct question requiring PROOF, he's suddenly too busy running to other threads to post, and "misses" this one? :laugh2:

manu1959
06-20-2007, 09:31 PM

except there is no dna of any of the sports dudes in the hoe

shattered
06-20-2007, 09:32 PM
except there is no dna of any of the sports dudes in the hoe

Psst. He already said DNA isn't accurate enough. :laugh2:

CockySOB
06-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Don'tcha love how when you ask him a direct question requiring PROOF, he's suddenly too busy running to other threads to post, and "misses" this one? :laugh2:

Nevadamedic is so prolific I thought it was RedStatesRule reincarnated....

shattered
06-20-2007, 09:34 PM
Nevadamedic is so prolific I thought it was RedStatesRule reincarnated....

Glad to see I'm not the only one with that thought floating in the back of my mind...

manu1959
06-20-2007, 09:34 PM
Psst. He already said DNA isn't accurate enough. :laugh2:

ya don't let facts get in the way of a good argument....

shattered
06-20-2007, 09:35 PM
ya don't let facts get in the way of a good argument....

Hey, it seems to be working for him.. And, if he reads, and runs from this thread long enough, it will absolutely be true...right? :coffee:

CockySOB
06-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Hey, it seems to be working for him.. And, if he reads, and runs from this thread long enough, it will absolutely be true...right? :coffee:

Worked for Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton didn't it?

Nifong just couldn't run fast enough.... :lol:

manu1959
06-20-2007, 09:36 PM

life is like that....whatever you believe to be true......can be

Yurt
06-20-2007, 09:37 PM

I know some humans who have lied and some who have killed, [all] humans are known to that...

Yurt
06-20-2007, 09:39 PM
Worked for Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton didn't it?

Nifong just couldn't run fast enough.... :lol:

I can't even "imagine" al sharkton running...

Yurt
06-20-2007, 09:40 PM
life is like that....whatever you believe to be true......can be

I am, I am, the most bestest, perfectest person ever :dance:

manu1959
06-20-2007, 09:42 PM
I am, I am, the most bestest, perfectest person ever :dance:

and if i ask your wife?

shattered
06-20-2007, 09:44 PM
Here.. This shouuld help.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/hot.jpg

manu1959
06-20-2007, 09:45 PM
Here.. This shouuld help.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/hot.jpg

looks like my doctor ................

CockySOB
06-20-2007, 09:47 PM
looks like my doctor ................

Really? Where's your proctologist's finger going? Errrrrr.... nevermind.

manu1959
06-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Really? Where's your proctologist's finger going? Errrrrr.... nevermind.

ive been scoped...not that bad...saved my life actually....

shattered
Uh.. Guys? That was supposed to help Yurt reaffirm his self image.. NOT give you grounds to create bad visuals. :poke:

Gunny

No. Really, he's busy.:poke:

shattered
06-20-2007, 09:51 PM
No. Really, he's busy.:poke:

Yup.. I watched him busily reading the whole thread, and then heading to other threads instead of replying. :)

Yurt
06-20-2007, 09:57 PM
and if i ask your wife?

You know what they say:

if you have to ask...

Gunny
06-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Yup.. I watched him busily reading the whole thread, and then heading to other threads instead of replying. :)

Nosey.:laugh2:

shattered
06-20-2007, 09:59 PM
Nosey.:laugh2:

Morbid curiousity is more like it.

Gunny
06-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Morbid curiousity is more like it.

Poor RSR ... can't quite put my finger on what y'all have against him.:laugh2:

shattered
06-20-2007, 10:03 PM
Poor RSR ... can't quite put my finger on what y'all have against him.:laugh2:

Let's just say your finger isn't big enough.

Gunny
06-20-2007, 10:05 PM
Let's just say your finger isn't big enough.

You wouldn't know.:laugh2:

shattered
06-20-2007, 10:06 PM
You wouldn't know.:laugh2:

"I just know."

Gunny
06-20-2007, 10:09 PM
"I just know."

:bow2:

shattered
06-20-2007, 10:10 PM
:bow2:

We've kept this at the top for awhile now, and he still ain't coming back with anything of substance, or even anything at all..

Guess he's got nothing.

Typical.

CockySOB
06-20-2007, 10:11 PM
I just can't believe the two of you are talking about fingers and RSR considering some of the anal material I've posted to this thread.

BTW, this thread has gone WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off-topic.

manu1959
06-20-2007, 10:15 PM
I just can't believe the two of you are talking about fingers and RSR considering some of the anal material I've posted to this thread.

BTW, this thread has gone WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off-topic.

not really nm's post are a lot like being probed anally

shattered
06-20-2007, 10:17 PM
not really nm's post are a lot like being probed anally

A pity I just repped you.. That was far better...