PDA

View Full Version : Right wing militants kill three in Vegas ambush

gabosaurus
06-09-2014, 12:28 PM
This is what it is coming to. Extremist groups decide to disregard current laws, arm themselves and murder whoever they choose.
More and more militant group are prepare for social combat because they want to overthrow the current government by force. Very similar to terrorists in countries overseas. Like, perhaps, the Middle East.
Some of you could become very good militant Muslims if you wanted to.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/shooters-metro-ambush-left-five-dead-spoke-white-supremacy-and-desire-kill-police

And let's not forget about these wonderful Americans who want to roll the clock back to the 1960's. I am sure some of you can relate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2652041/Revealed-Inside-vile-Ku-Klux-Klan-rally-bigoted-members-say-preparing-race-war-military-style-combat-training.html

CSM
06-09-2014, 12:56 PM
Nope. I am blaming it on marriage... they were supposedly a married couple. No wait, I'm blaming it on PMS ... according to the story, the woman fired the first shot. No, No...wait, it was drugs, according to the story, a neighbor said the couple used meth. Hmmm ... militant groups .... oh you must mean the student body of any liberal clloee/university in California!

Ya know, this trolling thing is kinda fun!

jimnyc
06-09-2014, 01:40 PM

And she intentionally changed the title again, simply looking to get a rise.

As for the story, they ended up where they belong, dead. A shame that fanatics, white supremacy, took down 2 innocent cops with them. These animals represent the "right" in no way whatsoever. The retard will claim the guns, but not even the right support dangerous use, nor such groups.

aboutime
06-09-2014, 01:45 PM

As for the story, they ended up where they belong, dead. A shame that fanatics, white supremacy, took down 2 innocent cops with them. These animals represent the "right" in no way whatsoever. The retard will claim the guns, but not even the right support dangerous use, nor such groups.

jimnyc. Based on gabby's past here. Had the pair of murderers lived. She probably would have switched to becoming a FAN of killing cops. She got the rise she was looking for. But piles of SHIT always get to rise eventually. Just ask gabby.

jafar00
06-09-2014, 04:38 PM

Shouldn't the title be "Extremist Christianists kill 3 in Vegas ambush?" :p

Voted4Reagan
06-09-2014, 04:52 PM
This is what it is coming to. Extremist groups decide to disregard current laws, arm themselves and murder whoever they choose.
More and more militant group are prepare for social combat because they want to overthrow the current government by force. Very similar to terrorists in countries overseas. Like, perhaps, the Middle East.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/shooters-metro-ambush-left-five-dead-spoke-white-supremacy-and-desire-kill-police

And let's not forget about these wonderful Americans who want to roll the clock back to the 1960's. I am sure some of you can relate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2652041/Revealed-Inside-vile-Ku-Klux-Klan-rally-bigoted-members-say-preparing-race-war-military-style-combat-training.html

Black on black crime kills over 10,000 African Americans a year in the inner cities...

Yet you worry about 2 maniacs who commit a completely random act that is UNCOMMON.

Where are your priorities Gabby?

jimnyc
06-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Shouldn't the title be "Extremist Christianists kill 3 in Vegas ambush?" :p

They do appear to be extremists, and if they based anything they did on, even a perverted version of religion, I'll be the first to condemn it all the way around. Seems thus far though that what we have here is a pair of hating nitwits that were government and cop haters. From what I read, they needed some serious help, and we taxpayers likely saved money now that they are dead. Just sucks that a pair of innocent officers had to die. But so far I haven't seen anyone show they made any claims of doing their bullshit based on religion, or that they were hating psychos because of religion, perverted or not.

DragonStryk72
06-09-2014, 05:02 PM

So, basically, a bunch of crazy hate-mongers went crazy and killed people they hated. You know, I'm reminded of when they tried to blame the video game Doom for Columbine, or all the times Marilyn Manson got blamed, along with tabletop RPGs.

Y'know, hold on a sec, I've got a book from those days. It's the first edition Sorcerer's player's guide for Old World of Darkness. Okay, here goes:

A warning necessitated by stupid people:

Repeat after me: I am not a vampire, I am not a werewolf, and I am not a mage. I have no supernatural powers, nor do I believe that any of this is real. If at any time that line starts to blur, I will burn this book and all my others like it, and go get professional help, and stop ruining the hobby for everyone else.

Y'know, it used to go without saying that insane murderers killed people because they were crazy. I don't care who the group is, crazy's crazy. My question is this: Why are we not focusing more on why we seem to have more crazed killers the past few years? Is it just that we're more aware, or are there factors that've increased the number of crazy people in our society? This, to me

Nope. I am blaming it on marriage... they were supposedly a married couple. No wait, I'm blaming it on PMS ... according to the story, the woman fired the first shot. No, No...wait, it was drugs, according to the story, a neighbor said the couple used meth. Hmmm ... militant groups .... oh you must mean the student body of any liberal clloee/university in California!

I blame the line at CiCi's. They were waiting in line, and the article doesn't say they had snickers on them, so the hunger got to them, and boom. Any other irrational things we can blame, rather than focus on the real problems?

hjmick
06-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Last report I heard was they had no ties to any group, has that changed? Hell, they were even kicked out of that cattle standoff thingy...

jafar00
06-10-2014, 06:11 AM
They do appear to be extremists, and if they based anything they did on, even a perverted version of religion, I'll be the first to condemn it all the way around. Seems thus far though that what we have here is a pair of hating nitwits that were government and cop haters. From what I read, they needed some serious help, and we taxpayers likely saved money now that they are dead. Just sucks that a pair of innocent officers had to die. But so far I haven't seen anyone show they made any claims of doing their bullshit based on religion, or that they were hating psychos because of religion, perverted or not.

A lot of crimes, whether committed with religion as an excuse or not, are reported in Western media as "Islamic" because said criminals happened to be Muslims.

The same standard should be applied here!

CSM
06-10-2014, 06:26 AM
A lot of crimes, whether committed with religion as an excuse or not, are reported in Western media as "Islamic" because said criminals happened to be Muslims.

I agree. They went on a killing spree because they were Muslim!

jimnyc
06-10-2014, 07:04 AM

I apply things based on the facts of each individual story. There is NOTHING in this story to show religion played any part at all. Now - SHOW ME where I accused religion to be a part of a death that I posted - when a "muslim" did so with no facts that religion were involved in any way whatsoever. Good luck - because every story I post, and that I see of others, seems to have religion involved when discussing Islam. It's either an Islamic ritual of sorts (apostasy, adultery, blasphemy...) or it's people swearing it was Allah's will and other crap. I don't care which media is reporting it - that IS based on their religion, regardless of warped or not.

Gaffer
06-10-2014, 09:31 AM
From what I've read and heard so far, these were not right wingers at all, much as the media and gabby would like to paint them as such. They were libertarian anarchists. Meth heads with guns.

Right wingers would not ambush cops. They might confront them, as in the cattle stand off, but not ambush them. And it seems like the couple shot a right winger as he responded to their entry to the Walmart he was in. He was carrying a side arm and was ambushed by the woman when he tried to confront the man.

How long before the media has them armed with AK47 assault rifles?

CSM
06-10-2014, 09:56 AM
From what I've read and heard so far, these were not right wingers at all, much as the media and gabby would like to paint them as such. They were libertarian anarchists. Meth heads with guns.

Right wingers would not ambush cops. They might confront them, as in the cattle stand off, but not ambush them. And it seems like the couple shot a right winger as he responded to their entry to the Walmart he was in. He was carrying a side arm and was ambushed by the woman when he tried to confront the man.

How long before the media has them armed with AK47 assault rifles?

I am not sure about the media, but gabby did her job ... throw some crap on the board and watch the flies buzz around. Pretty difficult to take anything Gabby posts seriously as she has a history of such posts (which makes me wonder just how mentally disturbed she really is). There has to be some deep rooted problem for her to get a kick out of creating such posts.

NightTrain
06-10-2014, 01:23 PM
I am not sure about the media, but gabby did her job ... throw some crap on the board and watch the flies buzz around. Pretty difficult to take anything Gabby posts seriously as she has a history of such posts (which makes me wonder just how mentally disturbed she really is). There has to be some deep rooted problem for her to get a kick out of creating such posts.

I think you all are missing the big picture here.

You have to remember that, as an upper tier university, Cal is very selective and very expensive. You can't be stupid and get into Cal. It is only for elite students.
I attended Cal on an academic scholarship. I got two degrees there.

I think it would be wise to let Gabby do the thinking for us.

aboutime
06-10-2014, 02:15 PM

[/B]I think it would be wise to let Gabby do the thinking for us.

No big deal. OBAMA has two degree's as well. And look what that has done for all of us?

I stand by my degree. 98.6.

CSM
06-10-2014, 04:43 PM

[/B]I think it would be wise to let Gabby do the thinking for us.

I am sure that is EXACTLY what they taught her! I have no doubt they gave her all the lib/Dem talking points in comic book form and then provide weekly updates in a little pamphlet too.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2014, 12:07 AM

So Gabby, two democrats went on a cop killing spree and you see it as a rightwing movement!
Wipe yo' glasses girl.---:laugh:

jafar00
06-11-2014, 12:42 AM
I apply things based on the facts of each individual story. There is NOTHING in this story to show religion played any part at all. Now - SHOW ME where I accused religion to be a part of a death that I posted - when a "muslim" did so with no facts that religion were involved in any way whatsoever. Good luck - because every story I post, and that I see of others, seems to have religion involved when discussing Islam. It's either an Islamic ritual of sorts (apostasy, adultery, blasphemy...) or it's people swearing it was Allah's will and other crap. I don't care which media is reporting it - that IS based on their religion, regardless of warped or not.

I'm talking about when something bad happens and the person is Muslim, the religion is blamed. Just look at thereligionofpeace.com or Tyr's circle jerk thread which is copy paste from there for more extreme examples. Actually, that whole website exists only to say that Muslims and Islam are bad by grossly twisting stories.

jimnyc
06-11-2014, 08:03 AM
I'm talking about when something bad happens and the person is Muslim, the religion is blamed. Just look at thereligionofpeace.com or Tyr's circle jerk thread which is copy paste from there for more extreme examples. Actually, that whole website exists only to say that Muslims and Islam are bad by grossly twisting stories.

Almost EVERY story on there AND every story we post here, somewhere in there is religion, even if it's the criminal's warped version. If someone lops off his daughters head, and then states that it was Allah's will, or that she was a blasphemer - while this may not be in the quran, it's still this persons warped version of what they are being taught.

I've challenged you and others many times to come up with like 10 stories there that were made up or lied about, no one ever takes the challenge. But the FACTS are, that even if 75% of them were false (which they are not), the Muslim world still FAR outpaces any other people in the world in committing one barbaric act after another. But go ahead, pick 10 stories from there and lets look at them...

Oh, and it's silly to see you trying to blame Christianity or similarly with this issue, even if to just make a point. At least have "allah akbar" in the story, or "sharia law" in it, or that "he/she brought dishonor to the family", or that this person dared leave the faith, or that one is a shia and other sunni.... Funny that Muslim stories are full of religious reasons and references.

aboutime
06-11-2014, 04:12 PM

JAFAR. Are you really, really, honestly that twisted to not see the FACTS?

As I have been saying for many months now. Your inability to accept how your Propaganda techniques here...DO NOT WORK is almost laughable.

You can't accept that NOT ONE OF US HERE...are making up any of these stories.

They are factual, and have been proven, even documented as TRUTH.
Sounds like the major problem here is....YOU.

gabosaurus
06-11-2014, 04:45 PM
This story isn't about Islam or religious militants. It is about right wing extremists who believe they are above the law. It is about gun nuts who are using their "right" to own firearms as an excuse to ignore laws and the rights of others. These extremists believe they have the right to become well armed private militias. Too bad a lot of gun nuts agree with them.

DragonStryk72
06-11-2014, 09:28 PM
This story isn't about Islam or religious militants. It is about right wing extremists who believe they are above the law. It is about gun nuts who are using their "right" to own firearms as an excuse to ignore laws and the rights of others. These extremists believe they have the right to become well armed private militias. Too bad a lot of gun nuts agree with them.

Actually, it isn't. It's about a pair of crazed Meth addicts going on a killing spree. Whatever warped ass thing they came to out of the crazy is just irrelevant when leveraged against the whole crazed Meth-heads thing, period. Reiterating the words "extremists" and "Gun-nuts" makes no difference, because:

1) ALL mass/serial murderers are, in fact, extremists. That's the whole thing, is that killing innocent people for no reason is extreme.

2) Being insane essentially puts all other points to bed, roundly. They were clearly not in their right minds, and there is no one who is backing up what they did, so again, it's just plain invalid.

When you're willing to discuss the fact that the insanity of these people is what we really need to look at, I think we might make some headway on the subject, but if you're just gonna keep banging that broken drum, you've pretty much done yourself in.

jafar00
06-11-2014, 11:13 PM
If someone lops off his daughters head, and then states that it was Allah's will

If I lopped off someone's head, and praised Jesus as I did it, would you blame Christianity?

jimnyc
06-12-2014, 06:50 AM
If I lopped off someone's head, and praised Jesus as I did it, would you blame Christianity?

If it happened just like that very often - I would say that there are a lot of issues within Christianity and I would question why so many people were perverting the religion.

aboutime
06-12-2014, 03:37 PM
If it happened just like that very often - I would say that there are a lot of issues within Christianity and I would question why so many people were perverting the religion.

jimnyc: We all know, based on jafar's past here. That would never happen in the first place. jafar would never say those words, and pervert his own praises to ALLAH.