PDA

View Full Version : Is Hillary in touch with everday folks?

jimnyc
06-10-2014, 07:36 AM
<script height="360px" width="640px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=b171980b65ae4996bffea4da902c7846&ec=BuZjQ4bjpu94mNuJNLzZ4QgjFh_41YrW"></script>

DIANE SAWYER, ABC NEWS: It has been reported you've made $5 million making speeches, the president's made more than $100 million.

HILLARY CLINTON: Well, if you -- you have no reason to remember, but we came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt. We had no money when we got there and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages for houses, for Chelsea's education, you know, it was not easy. Bill has worked really hard and it's been amazing to me. He's worked very hard, first of all, we had to pay off all our debts which was, you know, we had to make double the money because of obviously taxes, and pay you have at debts, and get us houses and take care of family members.

SAWYER: But do you think Americans will understand five times the median income in this country for one speech?

CLINTON: Well, let me put it this way, I thought making speeches for money was a much better thing than getting connected with any one group or company as so many people who leave public life do.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/06/09/hillary_clinton_we_came_out_of_the_white_house_dea d_broke.html

fj1200
06-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Dead broke! :laugh:

jimnyc
06-10-2014, 08:17 AM
Dead broke! :laugh:

That's what I was thinking, no way in hell they were dead broke. Bill alone made well over a million as President and I doubt they paid for a damn thing while in office.

fj1200
06-10-2014, 08:21 AM
That's what I was thinking, no way in hell they were dead broke. Bill alone made well over a million as President and I doubt they paid for a damn thing while in office.

I don't doubt they had debts but come on... they're not living in average-guy world.

And did she just complain about taxes?

jimnyc
06-10-2014, 08:27 AM
I don't doubt they had debts but come on... they're not living in average-guy world.

And did she just complain about taxes?

Yeah, they had regular debts and payments like everyone else - but likely the rest of their lives during those 8 years was covered by taxpayers. And the horror of having to buy houses and mortgages, and having to pay for them. And they are SO unusual that they had an education bill for their child!

Gaffer
06-10-2014, 08:41 AM
She thinks she's a queen and is just waiting for the usurper to move off the thrown. This is an important interview because it shows her for what she is, an elitist piece of shit that looks down on everyone.

What's tough, besides paying mortgages on multiple houses, is having to pay the servants too.

Like all the rest of the elites I don't give a shit about her. She's never had hard times. When has she had her heat shut off because she couldn't pay the bill for that month? When has she had her water shut off for the same reason? When has she had to eat macaroni and cheese for a week because she didn't have food money?

Save the crocodile tears bitch, you've never had even a hard minute in your life.

Little-Acorn
06-10-2014, 02:45 PM

She was "dead broke" in the same way that a guy holding the winning lottery ticket in his hand, and glancing from that to the big drawing show live on TV, is "dead broke".

aboutime
06-10-2014, 02:58 PM
HILLARY IS NOTHING BUT ANOTHER LIAR.

Remember BUBBA (I did not have sexual relations...Clinton?)

Who taught Hillary to LIE so well?

Who taught Obama to LIE so well?

For almost 30 Years...there has been either a Clinton, or Bush in, or around the White House.

And DUMB Americans just don't care as long as their pockets are full of FREE stuff.