PDA

View Full Version : insult islam and you die....

manu1959
06-19-2007, 09:38 PM
someone please explain this to me.....

Yurt
06-19-2007, 10:26 PM
leave islam and you will die...

You see, they are very secure in their faith :dev2:

LiberalNation
06-19-2007, 10:46 PM
Some people are just radical in their faith like that. Even some christians, I wouldn't say it's special to Islam. They just rule whole countries thru their doctrine which leads to the radicals actually gettting to carry this stuff out not just talk about it.

Yurt
06-19-2007, 10:52 PM
Some people are just radical in their faith like that. Even some christians, I wouldn't say it's special to Islam. They just rule whole countries thru their doctrine which leads to the radicals actually gettting to carry this stuff out not just talk about it.

You can die for leaving islam, it is not a radical belief, it is call apostasty. I honestly implore you to get some education on Islam before making assumptions about "radicals" and what not.

Abbey Marie
06-19-2007, 10:53 PM

Then you would be wrong.

LiberalNation
06-19-2007, 10:54 PM
I even know some christians who think all people of other religions are evil and should be killed.

Yurt
06-19-2007, 10:58 PM
I even know some christians who think all people of other religions are evil and should be killed.

For pete sake, I am not talking about what muslims "think" I am talking about their written must be adhere to solid unquestionable religious dogma.

It is not a "belief" it is a command from their holy scriptures. Stop talking about christians, it is red herring, adhominen.

Abbey Marie
06-19-2007, 11:01 PM

Hmmm, that's funny. I am a lifelong Christian, and I've never met anyone who even remotely thinks like that. This whole attempt to equate a few whacko Christians with an entire religion of murdering jihadists is absurd and is getting really old. I doubt anyone is buying it now, or ever did.

LiberalNation
06-19-2007, 11:04 PM
I normally wouldn't be bringing up christianity in regards to Islam but we are talking about the two religions as a whole and trying to understand why muslims might believe in killing those who insult their religion. There are millions of muslims, not all of them are jihadists.

Abbey Marie
06-19-2007, 11:08 PM
I normally wouldn't be bringing up christianity in regards to Islam but we are talking about the two religions as a whole and trying to understand why muslims might believe in killing those who insult their religion. There are millions of muslims, not all of them are jihadists.

No, not every single one. But somewhere on this board a poll was posted a month or so ago, which showed that a large percentage of American Muslims think that suicide bombing is ok in many circumstances. I am sure the numbers in ME countries is much higher.

manu1959
06-19-2007, 11:23 PM

really .... which christians?

manu1959
06-19-2007, 11:25 PM

jihadist don't think you should be killed they are actually killing people...

LiberalNation
06-19-2007, 11:27 PM
I know which is worse, Islam is worse in that aspect not trying to deny that but sterotyping a whole religion just alienates people who happen to not want to kill all non-muslims.

manu1959
06-19-2007, 11:31 PM
I know which is worse, Islam is worse in that aspect not trying to deny that but sterotyping a whole religion just alienates people who happen to not want to kill all non-muslims.

two things....one where did i say all of islam is violent and two....you justified islamic violence by saying christians do it as well....still waiting for an example of christain terrorist on par with islamic terrorists....

the agrument is so predictable....islamic terroisim is justifed beacause christains are evil as well....so, that said, i guess if they burn a US flag we can claim insult and carpet bomb them....

LiberalNation
06-19-2007, 11:34 PM
No they are both unjustified. I just used it as an example cuz a lot of people here seem to think Islam is the only religion with radical terrorists.

so, that said, i guess if they burn a US flag we can claim insult and carpet bomb them....
We could but I thought the goal was to try an be better than them.

manu1959
06-19-2007, 11:37 PM
No they are both unjustified. I just used it as an example cuz a lot of people here seem to think Islam is the only religion with radical terrorists.

We could but I thought the goal was to try an be better than them.

can you link me up to the christian jihadists.....

i am better than them....i don't kill people becaues of a percieved insults....

what other religions runs countries and have radical terrorist that have attacked at least a dozen different countries...

LiberalNation
06-19-2007, 11:48 PM
Do people who murder abortion docs count to you. There was just one in the news today.

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 12:13 AM
Do people who murder abortion docs count to you. There was just one in the news today.

What the hell does abortion have to do with Islam? :cuckoo:

LiberalNation
06-20-2007, 12:15 AM
It has to do with Christian terrorists manu wanted a link too.

Gunny
06-20-2007, 06:10 AM

One. Wow. How many have there been in the last 10 years?

Since supposed Christians who commit murder are going directly against Christ's words, I would say their actions are not Christian at all. Whereas. Islamic jihadists are follwing the printed instructions in their holy book. BIG difference.

Your attempted comparisons are weak at best.

Nukeman
06-20-2007, 07:20 AM
Your confused with the topic of this thread. It is talking about Apostasty!!

Apostasty is actually the "leaving" of the faith. Actually if you convert to Islam and decide the way of life is not for you you are not to be killed for apostasty, however if you are BORN into an Islamic family and decide that you dont want to follow the faith you are to be executed, murderd, killed, or whatever you want to call it.

This is just one of the many issues I have with the vaunted "religion of peace"

So you see LN this is not a "stereotyping" of a religion it is actually a ruling of their holy men to ba carried out by all true followers of the faith.

I honostly dont believe that if a Christian minister were to stand in front of his congragation and demand that anyone who leaves their "flock" should be killed that it would actually happen.

Are there some nut jobs out there, hell yes, but they are in the vast minority unlike this ruling for the total of Islam..

If you would like I can find the actually ruling by the religios leaders that spells this out for you..

manu1959
06-20-2007, 11:57 AM

well i guess this makes it all ok then.....

islamic terrorists are justified in their actions because there are christians that kill abortion doctors.....makes perfect sense

LiberalNation
06-20-2007, 11:59 AM
Again, never said justified, said they are not the only ones who commit horrible acts in the name of their religion.

darin
06-20-2007, 12:20 PM
Again, never said justified, said they are not the only ones who commit horrible acts in the name of their religion.

Fine - but they commit 98% of ALL horrible acts in the name of their religion.

Abbey Marie
06-20-2007, 12:22 PM

If you still think there is any comparison to be made, you need to read Gunny's and Nukeman's recent posts more carefully.

TheSage
06-22-2007, 09:00 AM
For liars, the truth is just an inconvenient "stereotype".

Stereotyping is also known as "learning".

manu1959
06-22-2007, 10:45 AM

like i said, guess that makes it ok then .... and thus we can kill all of them in the name of religion.....