PDA

View Full Version : Iran: 'America Cannot Do a Damn Thing' to Stop Us

Jeff
06-11-2014, 08:08 AM
So Obama goes forward with a speech saying " every global threat does not justify a US military response " so now we have Iran's top leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei saying Iran has little to fear because of Obama's speech, Yes Obama takes us a step closer to being a international joke.

Iran appears to be in no hurry to reach an agreement with the United States and other international powers that would prevent it from gaining the capability to develop nuclear weapons.

Iran’s top leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said last week that his regime has little to fear from U.S. military action after President Obama’s West Point commencement address last month in which he emphasized the limits of U.S. military power, The New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/05/world/middleeast/ayatollah-ali-khamenei-sees-change-in-west-point-speech.html) reported last week.

Khamenei’s statement suggests he has concluded the administration has abandoned the threat of military force to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons.

Speaking from a stage decorated with a banner proclaiming “America Cannot Do a Damn Thing,” Iran’s supreme leader on Wednesday asserted that the Obama administration had “realized that military attacks are as dangerous or even more dangerous for the assaulting country as they are for the country attacked.”

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/GlobalTalk/Iran-Obama-nuclear/2014/06/10/id/576154/

Gaffer
06-11-2014, 08:39 AM
We will soon be fighting on all fronts and history will point to his legacy HE GOT US INTO WAR.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2014, 09:09 AM
So Obama goes forward with a speech saying " every global threat does not justify a US military response " so now we have Iran's top leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei saying Iran has little to fear because of Obama's speech, Yes Obama takes us a step closer to being a international joke.

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/GlobalTalk/Iran-Obama-nuclear/2014/06/10/id/576154/
Who doesn't believe that Obama has in secret given assurances to Iran that we will do no military action against it? And that USA will seek to mitigate any Israeli action that my be taken including the warning Iran of the when ,where and how any future Israeli airstrike may come!!!
The Israelis are very ,very smart, they have to be in order to survive, thus I bet they know that Obama is a "muslim in hiding".... As such he is an avowed , desperately dedicated sworn enemy of Israel and America!!!! --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2014, 09:29 AM
We will soon be fighting on all fronts and history will point to his legacy HE GOT US INTO WAR.

Just as soon as he weakens us more!!!
My bet is it may occur in his last few months in office right before 2016 election voting occurs. That is --if- the traitorous , globalist bought out, dem party sees it's about to lose the Senate and the White house too.
Losing control is not in the cards according to this plan they are in mid-action on now!!!
Trust me, globalists will spend billions if need be to win 2016 Presidential election and put in their guy(even if it's the Hellory)>>>Tyr