PDA

View Full Version : Islamists Advance Toward Baghdad as Iraq Asks US for Air Strikes

Jeff
06-12-2014, 08:21 AM
It's GW's fault :laugh::rolleyes::laugh: What a moronic statement some make.
And yes I know we will get some ( at least one ) saying how if GW didn't start things :rolleyes: well don't look now but I do believe the folks attacking the country now are the same folks that attacked our civilians on our land on 9/11 , Truth be told is Obama pulled troops from this country way to soon, all those that voted to go in the first place all knew this was going to be a long drawn out process and if we left to soon this is exactly what would happen, so now we are thinking of air strikes. We need to do away with these animals once and for all, let our troops do what they do best, stop letting DC fight the battles and let the military rid the world of these animals.

President Obama the war is not over, open your eyes !!

Militants from a breakaway al-Qaida group extended their control over a swath of Iraq, advancing toward Baghdad after capturing the birthplace of Saddam Hussein, as the U.S. continued to weigh an Iraqi request for air strikes.
After seizing Mosul, Iraq’s second-biggest city, fighters from the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant moved yesterday into Saddam’s hometown of Tikrit, about 80 miles (130 kilometers) north of Baghdad, Noureddin Qablan, vice chairman of the Nineveh provincial council, said by phone. In Mosul, ISIL took dozens of people hostage at the Turkish consulate, as hundreds of thousands of residents fled the city.
The U.S. has yet to respond to a request from Iraq made last month to mount air attacks against militant training camps in western Iraq, according to two American officials who asked not to be identified discussing internal deliberations. One of the officials said President Barack Obama is reluctant to revisit a war that he opposed and repeatedly has declared over.

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/GlobalTalk/Iraq-ISIL-Mosul-Baghdad/2014/06/11/id/576568/

jafar00
06-12-2014, 04:34 PM
And yes I know we will get some ( at least one ) saying how if GW didn't start things :rolleyes: well don't look now but I do believe the folks attacking the country now are the same folks that attacked our civilians on our land on 9/11 , Truth be told is Obama pulled troops from this country way to soon, all those that voted to go in the first place all knew this was going to be a long drawn out process and if we left to soon this is exactly what would happen, so now we are thinking of air strikes. We need to do away with these animals once and for all, let our troops do what they do best, stop letting DC fight the battles and let the military rid the world of these animals.

Ahem.... Iraq didn't attack you on 9/11 and Saddam however bad he was didn't let AQ operate in the country mainly because they were a threat to his dictatorship and he brutally cracked down on them whenever they tried.

It WAS Bush's fault. If he hadn't invaded Iraq to try and finish what Daddy started, the country wouldn't be in the mess it is in today.

Drummond
06-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Ahem.... Iraq didn't attack you on 9/11 and Saddam however bad he was didn't let AQ operate in the country mainly because they were a threat to his dictatorship and he brutally cracked down on them whenever they tried.

It WAS Bush's fault. If he hadn't invaded Iraq to try and finish what Daddy started, the country wouldn't be in the mess it is in today.

Saddam should've remained unaccountable for any WMD's, then ? Teaching dictators (not least Muslim ones) WHAT lesson, precisely ?

Jafar, it's been days (so far as I know) since you've disowned anything 'contentous' on matters 'terrorist', or Islamic ... so, here's a chance to get cracking again ...

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=8221

Last week, King Abdullah told a Saudi newspaper that the Jordanians knew Saddam to be sheltering Zarqawi in the last years of the Ba'athist reign of terror and demanded his extradition. Saddam refused to turn Zarqawi over to the Jordanians. Abdullah had been clear on that point; the Ba'athists had not claimed they could not reach him, but that they flatly refused to hand him over.

Last year, Stephen Hayes wrote about the Islamist conference in his book The Connection, which outlined a number of such ties between the Saddam regime and the AQ network, as well as other terrorists. Now that the new Iraqi government has possession of Saddam's old files, they have begun to corroborate Hayes' work. Far from being an enemy to the Islamists, Saddam reached out to the fanatics as an ally in order to covertly support attacks on Western nations, either directly or indirectly.

Remember Zarqawi, Jafar .. Al Qaeda's chief representative in Iraq ?

namvet
06-12-2014, 05:49 PM
when it was over they wanted us out and fast. now their in deep shit and need our help. Iraq screams help, we help. The next time they scream help we help. Its an endless cycle. Take the training wheels off and ride the bike or fall down. It's that simple

fuck em. let em fall IMO

gabosaurus
06-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Saddam should've remained unaccountable for any WMD's, then ? Teaching dictators (not least Muslim ones) WHAT lesson, precisely ?

Jafar, it's been days (so far as I know) since you've disowned anything 'contentous' on matters 'terrorist', or Islamic ... so, here's a chance to get cracking again ...

Total BS. Saddam was not a practicing Muslim. He feigned being faithful to curry favor among his neighbors. But the only God Saddam worshiped was himself. Like many dictators, Saddam was quite paranoid about losing power. Which is which he refused to allow Islamic militants to operate freely in Iraq. Saddam was a ruthless despot. So is the Royal Family in Saudi Arabia.

NightTrain
06-12-2014, 06:49 PM

You know nothing, Jafar Snow.

gabosaurus
06-12-2014, 06:51 PM
You know nothing, Jafar Snow.

You should talk. :lame2:

NightTrain
06-12-2014, 06:59 PM
You should talk. :lame2:

Someone piss in your cheerios? I've driven your weak ass into the dirt more times than I can count.

Twit.

Jeff
06-12-2014, 07:54 PM
Total BS. Saddam was not a practicing Muslim. He feigned being faithful to curry favor among his neighbors. But the only God Saddam worshiped was himself. Like many dictators, Saddam was quite paranoid about losing power. Which is which he refused to allow Islamic militants to operate freely in Iraq. Saddam was a ruthless despot. So is the Royal Family in Saudi Arabia.

Gabby after 9/11 the country was all for , " if you harbor terrorist , sponsor terrorism or are a terrorist you are our enemy" and Iraq sponsored them, they also paid families to strap bombs on kids backs to kill our troops, I wouldn't exactly say they did nothing to deserve what they got, let alone WMD, this was my biggest problem with GW, he gave them all the time in the world to hide them, and then once we where in Iraq we found all kinds of chemical suites and so on at hospitals, if they never had them why have such equipment. As for worshiping himself I agree with you 100 % no matter who he might of said he worshiped.

Jeff
06-12-2014, 08:35 PM

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/GlobalTalk/Iraq-ISIL-Mosul-Baghdad/2014/06/11/id/576568/

So Iraq is now Terrorist ?? jafar I posted the same folks attacking Iraq are the same folks that attacked us I never said Iraq attacked us.

I will try this one more time, Iraq was paying families to strap bombs to kids to kill our troops they were supporting the terrorist and if you remember the Untied States all stood together when GW said if you Harbor terrorist support them or are one you are our enemy, and y'all want to blame GW do you honestly feel he did what Obama has just done and side stepped Congress , no they where all for it as well so so much for the theory that we went to avenge Daddy Bush and lets not forget WND, say what you want but once we where there the hospitals had meds and other things used in a chemical war, why have them if there wasn't any weapons ?

gabosaurus
06-12-2014, 09:39 PM
Someone piss in your cheerios? I've driven your weak ass into the dirt more times than I can count.

Twit.

You think you have. :rolleyes:
You need to confine your "driving weak asses into the dirt" to your home.

Gaffer
06-12-2014, 10:42 PM
Do we have to break out the long list of dems that wanted the US to go in and take out hussein again? They all wanted it done, they just didn't want to do it themselves because they could then blame Bush. In times of crisis the dems play politics.

NightTrain
06-12-2014, 11:05 PM
You think you have. :rolleyes:
You need to confine your "driving weak asses into the dirt" to your home.

Oh, I've completely owned you dozens of times.

Would you like me to construct another thread devoted to your insane babblings that I cornered you on and then you fled?

I've reached right through the fucking Internet and bitch slapped your silly ass, and that's why you have zero credibility.

Although you claim to be smart, I've never once seen you display any kind of intelligence or even basic logic. People who run around claiming to be smart are always those that are greatly lacking. Every time. A truly smart person demonstrates it and doesn't try to sell it because they don't have to.

You are a smug little trolling worm that has less than average intelligence. You know it, I know it, the whole board knows it.

Now kindly go fuck yourself, you useless little bitch. :dev3:

aboutime
06-22-2014, 07:54 PM

jafar. Let's see what you've won? Your imitation of Obama, and Democrats, or even AL GORE blaming Bush for everything is...well...just typical, and your need to constantly repeat known lies almost make you sound more Liberal American than Obama, or Hillary.

Would you like to try something else we haven't all heard TEN THOUSAND TIMES?