PDA

View Full Version : Obama Blasts GOP at High School Graduation, Tells Students To Vote Democrat

Jeff
06-12-2014, 08:46 PM
Is Obama still on the campaign trail ? Not for himself I guess but maybe for the Mooch, I wonder what would of happened if a republican had done the same ?

Can you imagine if a Republican would have done this? Liberals would have had a fit. The double standard is blatant and ridiculous.
Check it out:
They’re barely old enough to vote, but graduating seniors at a Massachusetts high school were encouraged Wednesday by President Obama to boot Republicans from office and help the administration enact more of its agenda.
Speaking at the commencement service at Worcester Technical High School in Worcester, Mass., the president slowly transitioned from delivering a pep talk to leading a political pep rally

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/06/obama-blasts-gop-high-school-graduation-tells-students-vote-democrat/

gabosaurus
06-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Is Obama still on the campaign trail ? Not for himself I guess but maybe for the Mooch, I wonder what would of happened if a republican had done the same ?

I just read the text of Obama's speech while watching the video. He said nothing about voting Democratic or kicking Republicans out of office. There is little discussion of politics at all.
Yet another lie delivered by a right-wing blog. But some of you are going to believe it because you are either too lazy or too gullible to check out what really happened.

Jeff
06-12-2014, 11:29 PM
I just read the text of Obama's speech while watching the video. He said nothing about voting Democratic or kicking Republicans out of office. There is little discussion of politics at all.
Yet another lie delivered by a right-wing blog. But some of you are going to believe it because you are either too lazy or too gullible to check out what really happened.

Or to smart to believe you or the LA times

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-12-2014, 11:43 PM

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/06/obama-blasts-gop-high-school-graduation-tells-students-vote-democrat/
Obama is a maggot and we all know what they eat and wallow in.
The man lies like a stinking rug in a deep sewer!!!! --Tyr

NightTrain
06-12-2014, 11:51 PM

A quick fact-check shows that you didn't watch the video OR read the text of the speech -- you are an outright liar. If you actually had, you'd have seen this:

And even though they had votes and they couldn’t make it, I want to give a plug to a couple people. Senator Elizabeth Warren and Congressman John Tierney, both from Massachusetts, who introduced bills that would make it easier for students to repay their student loans. (Applause.)

It’s the same idea we used to make it easier for your parents to pay off their mortgages. Now today, that idea was defeated by Republicans in Congress, which was frustrating, especially --

AUDIENCE: Booo --

THE PRESIDENT: Well, don't boo. Just remember to vote. (Laughter and applause.)

Remarkable stupidity you've displayed once again for the world to see. Are you really that dense to think that anyone can't readily find the answers and will believe you at your word?

Then he goes on to tell the young kids that he's going to perform another end-run around Congress when he doesn't get his way :

But in the meantime, where Congress won’t act, I’m going to do whatever I can on my own. (Applause.) So on Monday, I announced executive actions that are going to help students like you find the right options -- and give millions of Americans who are already making their loan payments a chance to cap those repayments at 10 percent of their income. Because a quality education shouldn’t be something that other kids get -- it should be something that every kid gets. And that has to be a priority for this country. (Applause.)

Isn't that special? Obama is showing a new generation of kids that it's okay to shred the constitution and ignore laws if you don't like them by doing another end-run around Congress. But that's okay because it's for the liberal cause, right?

Next time you call someone out, back it up with a link. It's the proper thing to do.

Here's the transcript of the speech so you can eat shit, you miserable little bitch :

http://www.masslive.com/news/worcester/index.ssf/2014/06/full_transcript_obama_worcester_tech_graduation_20 14.html

jimnyc
06-13-2014, 05:48 AM
A quick fact-check shows that you didn't watch the video OR read the text of the speech -- you are an outright liar. If you actually had, you'd have seen this:

She just tried this shit in another thread, accusing jeff of using a useless right wing blog, and that his story was wrong and concluded 2 years ago. She NEVER read his story. She posted about something in return to prove him wrong, and it was a totally different story from 2 years ago. She wants to be quick witted, rile people up here and mock them - and instead makes herself look foolish each and every time.

Jeff
06-13-2014, 06:13 AM
She just tried this shit in another thread, accusing jeff of using a useless right wing blog, and that his story was wrong and concluded 2 years ago. She NEVER read his story. She posted about something in return to prove him wrong, and it was a totally different story from 2 years ago. She wants to be quick witted, rile people up here and mock them - and instead makes herself look foolish each and every time.

She learned this game from Arbo, it is exactly what he was doing and it was exactly what he wanted to happen, it is kind of like talking to a child, hopefully if that child see's you doing something they will pick up on it and he got this idiot and one other doing the same thing, the other just isn't a nasty person but unless I post a article from his sources I get the same reply ( not true, not a valid source ) Ya have to give Arbo credit he seen a nit wit he could use and it is still working, I bet he is reading these articles Laughing his ass off how he made her look like such a twit.

NightTrain
06-13-2014, 07:36 AM

I saw that other thread of Jeff's last night, and was going to investigate it this morning to shut her down... I was too tired to engage in a third thread last night, even though it was for a worthy cause of making her eat another shit sandwich.

Looks like you beat me to it, nicely done! :beer:

I've let her slide on a few other posts but no more. She's an irritating punk that deserves to be hammered every time.

Abbey Marie
06-13-2014, 10:16 AM

Remarkable stupidity you've displayed once again for the world to see. Are you really that dense to think that anyone can't readily find the answers and will believe you at your word?

Then he goes on to tell the young kids that he's going to perform another end-run around Congress when he doesn't get his way :

Isn't that special? Obama is showing a new generation of kids that it's okay to shred the constitution and ignore laws if you don't like them by doing another end-run around Congress. But that's okay because it's for the liberal cause, right?

Next time you call someone out, back it up with a link. It's the proper thing to do.

Here's the transcript of the speech so you can eat shit, you miserable little bitch :

http://www.masslive.com/news/worcester/index.ssf/2014/06/full_transcript_obama_worcester_tech_graduation_20 14.html

I guess he's also showing them that it is ok to borrow money and not pay it back even close to in-full. Thanks to the Dems and our current culture, this next generation will have a tough time learning to ever stand on their own two feet. We are going to have a generation of victims and whiners who look to the government for everything. Are we going from Nanny State to Communist State?

gabosaurus
06-13-2014, 01:15 PM
Reading comprehension is your friend!! :cheers2: Perhaps you should try it instead of warping things into your mindset.

They’re barely old enough to vote, but graduating seniors at a Massachusetts high school were encouraged Wednesday by President Obama to boot Republicans from office and help the administration enact more of its agenda.

And even though they had votes and they couldn’t make it, I want to give a plug to a couple people. Senator Elizabeth Warren and Congressman John Tierney, both from Massachusetts, who introduced bills that would make it easier for students to repay their student loans.
It’s the same idea we used to make it easier for your parents to pay off their mortgages. Now today, that idea was defeated by Republicans in Congress, which was frustrating...

--Said nothing about booting Republicans out of office or helping the administration "enact more of its agenda."
And certainly nothing to resemble a pep rally.

I did read the story. I merely posted the wrong story and didn't catch it.
The correct story says the U.S. and Mexico are negotiated the release of the Marine. Who was in the wrong and deserves to be in prison. The bikers were part of a rally, but have made no effort to cross the border into Mexico.

Both of these story are considerable right-wing embellishments that can only be products of those who have nothing to do but sit on their asses and think of crap that fit only one purpose.
It saddens me that the owner of this board is sitting around trolling another member. Perhaps he has nothing else to do. Perhaps his mind has been addled by unforeseen circumstances. I hear blue balls can do that to you. :boobies:

NightTrain
06-13-2014, 01:21 PM
One more time, idiot :

And even though they had votes and they couldn’t make it, I want to give a plug to a couple people. Senator Elizabeth Warren and Congressman John Tierney, both from Massachusetts, who introduced bills that would make it easier for students to repay their student loans. (Applause.)

It’s the same idea we used to make it easier for your parents to pay off their mortgages. Now today, that idea was defeated by Republicans in Congress, which was frustrating, especially --

AUDIENCE: Booo --

THE PRESIDENT: Well, don't boo. Just remember to vote. (Laughter and applause.)

How very clever of you to chop the last part of that speech off.

Dismissed.

tailfins
06-13-2014, 01:22 PM
The correct story says the U.S. and Mexico are negotiated the release of the Marine. Who was in the wrong and deserves to be in prison. :boobies:

That emoticon shows the ONLY useful thing about you.

aboutime
06-13-2014, 01:25 PM
She learned this game from Arbo, it is exactly what he was doing and it was exactly what he wanted to happen, it is kind of like talking to a child, hopefully if that child see's you doing something they will pick up on it and he got this idiot and one other doing the same thing, the other just isn't a nasty person but unless I post a article from his sources I get the same reply ( not true, not a valid source ) Ya have to give Arbo credit he seen a nit wit he could use and it is still working, I bet he is reading these articles Laughing his ass off how he made her look like such a twit.

Jeff. Mrs. Arbo...to be more exact....http://icansayit.com/images/arbo.jpg

gabosaurus
06-13-2014, 02:49 PM
One more time, idiot :

[/I][/COLOR]How very clever of you to chop the last part of that speech off.

Dismissed.

Obama said "Don't forget to vote." He did NOT say "don't forget to vote Democratic."

Once again, reading comprehension is your friend. :carryon:

NightTrain
06-13-2014, 03:12 PM
Are you really that stupid that you can't see exactly what he said there?

aboutime
06-13-2014, 03:21 PM
Are you really that stupid that you can't see exactly what he said there?

NightTrain. Gabby represents something nobody recognizes....http://icansayit.com/images/nursekrat.jpg and http://icansayit.com/images/oneflewjack.png

Jeff
06-13-2014, 04:45 PM
Reading comprehension is your friend!! :cheers2: Perhaps you should try it instead of warping things into your mindset.

And even though they had votes and they couldn’t make it, I want to give a plug to a couple people. Senator Elizabeth Warren and Congressman John Tierney, both from Massachusetts, who introduced bills that would make it easier for students to repay their student loans.
It’s the same idea we used to make it easier for your parents to pay off their mortgages. Now today, that idea was defeated by Republicans in Congress, which was frustrating...

--Said nothing about booting Republicans out of office or helping the administration "enact more of its agenda."
And certainly nothing to resemble a pep rally.

No need to reply here NT made a ass out of you :laugh:

I did read the story. I merely posted the wrong story and didn't catch it.
The correct story says the U.S. and Mexico are negotiated the release of the Marine. Who was in the wrong and deserves to be in prison. The bikers were part of a rally, but have made no effort to cross the border into Mexico.
Again a rally isn't a few guy ( I tried to explain it but to no avail ) I guess you learned about this in the lunch room, but please show us where this was in your article

Both of these story are considerable right-wing embellishments that can only be products of those who have nothing to do but sit on their asses and think of crap that fit only one purpose.
It saddens me that the owner of this board is sitting around trolling another member. Perhaps he has nothing else to do. Perhaps his mind has been addled by unforeseen circumstances. I hear blue balls can do that to you. :boobies:
And as I stated originally you are a idiot, your article never mentioned a rally of any kind, in fact it never mentioned a biker. How about tell the truth for once, you posted hoping no one would call you on your BS, As for your reference to Jim hopefully it will push him over the top and he will Ban you once and for all, I see folks getting thread banned all the time but you get a pass, even though you are a nasty bitch, a bitch is OK as long as she either looks good or is right, you are neither, this board would do much better with people like you looking in from the outside ! As I stated ( and so did the video ) they where on there way to Mexico to hold signs up and let the Government know not everyone is either Brain dead ( like you ) or just a asshole ( Obama , well you fit in there as well ) and by the way your story of making a mistake is BS as well, one was a 2 year old article :laugh: tell the truth for once you posted knowing you are a liar hoping no one would call you on it, that is exactly why it is so hard to put you on ignore, because you play children's games learned in the lunch room I am sure.