PDA

View Full Version : Daughter of first American killed in Afghanistan learns freed Taliban leader was behi

Jeff
06-13-2014, 09:46 PM
What a shame, Obama should have to answer to this girl, her family and all the other families. I have to wonder how many of our men this scum bag was responsible for killing, as I am sure it is more than one, why is he walking ( as if one wasn't enough ) According to many State laws this guy would be eligible ( I am sure way more than eligible ) for the death penalty but instead he walks free, and that is if he was charged as a citizen !

Alison Spann was just 9 when she learned her father, a U.S. Marine turned CIA operative, had become the first American killed in the war in Afghanistan. Thirteen years later, she found out her country had freed the Taliban leader behind his death.
In the time between, Spann has cherished the memory of her father, Johnny Micheal “Mike” Spann, who was killed during a Nov. 25, 2001 prisoner uprising at a northern Afghanistan compound where he was interrogating Taliban fighters. The 32-year-old was buried at Arlington National Cemetery in a ceremony in which he was lauded by then-CIA Director George Tenet for trying to build a "better, safer world." His daughter has since grown up and recently graduated from Pepperdine University, even as more than 2,300 Americans have died fighting in Afghanistan.

Yes Alison many of us feel the same way.

“It does become harder and harder to have faith in an administration that is plagued with scandal after scandal.”- Alison Spann, daughter of first American killed in war in Afghanistan

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/13/family-first-american-killed-in-afghanistan-learns-freed-taliban-leader-w