PDA

View Full Version : Air Force in 'Stand Down' Position as 100 American Contractors Attacked by ISIS Jihad

Jeff
06-14-2014, 08:29 PM
We are getting good at leaving people behind, according to this we have contractors who where there to help get ready for the F 16's Obama had promised Iraq. So as Obama hits his golf ball and contemplates his next move these folks are fighting for their lives.

As of yesterday, WND reported that 100 American contractors are awaiting airlift from Balad Air Force Base in Iraq (http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/200-u-s-contractors-surrounded-by-jihadists-in-iraq/). According to one contractor, who spoke with WND via Skype, as many as 300 contractors had already been evacuated from Balad while another 100 were awaiting to be airlifted out. It was reported that the Iraqi Air Force was attempting to evacuate everyone out by midnight local time.

The information provided by returning contractors to WND reported that those colleagues left behind were in essence "abandoned by the US military and were fighting for their lives against an army of jihadists surrounding (http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/06/us-tax-dollars-lives-wasted-islamic-state-iraq-syria-forces-overrun-us-trained-iraqis-mosul/) the base who belong to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, or ISIS." American contractors were in Balad to help the Pentagon in the delivery of F-16 aircraft promised to Iraq by the Obama administration by preparing the facilities for acceptance of the fighter jets. According to the contractors that had returned, Americans were under attack by ISIS from small arms fire, AK47s and rocket propelled grenades (RPG).

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/06/air-force-stand-position-100-american-contractors-attacked-isis-jihadists/

logroller
06-14-2014, 08:52 PM
I'd like to read their contract.

CSM
06-15-2014, 06:48 AM
I'd like to read their contract.

Wanna read Bergdahl's contract? I have been waiting patiently for a least one poster here to tell us all "hey, he knew what he signed up for ... we don't owe him or any other soldier anything. It's a dangerous job on occasion but most of the time military personnel just collect government checks."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2014, 09:17 AM
We are getting good at leaving people behind, according to this we have contractors who where there to help get ready for the F 16's Obama had promised Iraq. So as Obama hits his golf ball and contemplates his next move these folks are fighting for their lives.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/06/air-force-stand-position-100-american-contractors-attacked-isis-jihadists/

Does anybody here truly believe that they are doing this without having been given the go ahead by the ffing scum obama!!
Of course he gave them the damn green light!!!!!

And of course he is on their side..... what's that sweetest sound he ever heard???? Remember his words betray him...
The "afternoon call to prayers" for the Muslims, he proudly proclaimed it himself!!!!
This nation is ate up with dumbasses, fools , asshats , jerks ,clueless morons and ..........Liberals .......but then again I repeat myself with that last one I named!

Obama gave them the go ahead just like he has done with Iran , so they can get their nukes!!!
It is one of the major reasons the lying traitor was installed in the first place...--Tyr

fj1200
06-15-2014, 11:18 AM
:facepalm99:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2014, 01:16 PM
:facepalm99:

:lame2:

fj1200
06-16-2014, 01:36 PM
^That would have worked as well. Thank you.

Raman
06-16-2014, 02:15 PM
So your source is WND, whose source is some guy on skype?

I'll wait for confirmation from any believable source.

Jeff
06-16-2014, 07:19 PM

Monkey see Monkey do :laugh: Try and be a bit more original.

Now lets see, didn't everyone hear about the Jets promised to Iraq , Would you not need civilian contractors there, How many troops do we have in Iraq right now ( A article on Newsmax today is telling how Obama is sending 250 troops to help American citizens but I guess being WND reported this story first then it isn't true :rolleyes: )

Some stories are just common sense.

aboutime
06-16-2014, 07:21 PM

Raman. Unlike your sources. At least WND has been checked, and verified to be offering the HONEST facts known as TRUTH. What have you got against learning, reading, or hearing the TRUTH?
Are you leaning left, and supporting the lies of the Obama administration that repeats LIES so much?

Jeff
06-17-2014, 06:12 AM
Raman. Unlike your sources. At least WND has been checked, and verified to be offering the HONEST facts known as TRUTH. What have you got against learning, reading, or hearing the TRUTH?
Are you leaning left, and supporting the lies of the Obama administration that repeats LIES so much?

Why of course he/she is, it is now cool to believe anything that once was right is now wrong, go figure !!

Raman
06-22-2014, 09:27 PM
Raman. Unlike your sources.

And what sources might those be?

Jeff
06-22-2014, 09:40 PM
And what sources might those be?

Ramon in all fairness let me explain, we had just went through this before you came on and I do understand what you are saying but this story seems to be true.

So welcome to the board and have fun !

Kathianne
06-22-2014, 10:56 PM
Does anybody here truly believe that they are doing this without having been given the go ahead by the ffing scum obama!!
Of course he gave them the damn green light!!!!!

And of course he is on their side..... what's that sweetest sound he ever heard???? Remember his words betray him...
The "afternoon call to prayers" for the Muslims, he proudly proclaimed it himself!!!!
This nation is ate up with dumbasses, fools , asshats , jerks ,clueless morons and ..........Liberals .......but then again I repeat myself with that last one I named!

Obama gave them the go ahead just like he has done with Iran , so they can get their nukes!!!
It is one of the major reasons the lying traitor was installed in the first place...--Tyr

Tyr, I've no doubt you have the links to all these innuendos, can you link each of them please. Truth is, without them you look like an extremist.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-22-2014, 11:32 PM
Tyr, I've no doubt you have the links to all these innuendos, can you link each of them please. Truth is, without them you look like an extremist.

My opinion freely given so please feel free to take it as you think best.
I've been called far worse things than extremist and right now it this nation every patriot has been labeled extremist and terrorist by those that are truly all in for Obama's nation destroying policies.
I am not a prosecutor nor am I a lawyer. I do however express opinions based upon years of experience and gathered knowledge in which I reach conclusions many may disagree with.
You disagree fine by me.
Feel free to call me an extremist ...
I'll wear that with pride my friend.. -Tyr

Kathianne
06-22-2014, 11:41 PM
My opinion freely given so please feel free to take it as you think best.
I've been called far worse things than extremist and right now it this nation every patriot has been labeled extremist and terrorist by those that are truly all in for Obama's nation destroying policies.
I am not a prosecutor nor am I a lawyer. I do however express opinions based upon years of experience and gathered knowledge in which I reach conclusions many may disagree with.
You disagree fine by me.
Feel free to call me an extremist ...
I'll wear that with pride my friend.. -Tyr

I'm sorry for my assumptions, I really thought it would be an easy post for you. No harm.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2014, 12:05 AM
I'm sorry for my assumptions, I really thought it would be an easy post for you. No harm.
No problem my friend. I took no offense as my post was a long and broad accusation against Obama. I could list many sources but it would take a lot of time, time which I do not have. And each source would then be challenged and accuse of being only a hate site by those that seem to always reject truth when given..
Not ducking but it would take hours and an entirely new thread to adequately present IMHO..
Truly do not have that kind of time..
I am currently operating on 18 hour days with too many family duties and helping care for my sick mother.. (need sleep)
Perhaps sometime soon (hopefully)I can find the time to present more than just my personal judgment.. -Tyr

Jeff
06-23-2014, 07:01 AM
No problem my friend. I took no offense as my post was a long and broad accusation against Obama. I could list many sources but it would take a lot of time, time which I do not have. And each source would then be challenged and accuse of being only a hate site by those that seem to always reject truth when given..
Not ducking but it would take hours and an entirely new thread to adequately present IMHO..
Truly do not have that kind of time..
I am currently operating on 18 hour days with too many family duties and helping care for my sick mother.. (need sleep)
Perhaps sometime soon (hopefully)I can find the time to present more than just my personal judgment.. -Tyr

Obama supporters are running thin with ways to defend him after all folks are tired of hearing that it is Bush's fault and after 6 years of hearing we are racist many are at the point ( like myself ) that just fell fine them I am a racist, so with no way to defend this idiot they must do something and that would be to attack where the FACTS come from :laugh:

This has nothing to do with Kat but does explain other post and issues as of late.

fj1200
06-24-2014, 12:54 PM

Facts and links don't matter. Only the narrative.

red state
06-24-2014, 01:16 PM
Always wondered about your posts being void of most fact or common sense. Tyr, you are, once again, SPOT ON and those who don't understand you or fail to keep up with logic or the intelligence that you use within most of your comments are.....well.....simply 'SPOTS'. I am also a proud wearer of the "extremist" badge that REAL Americans are now categorized within the administration of this DUMB@$$ in OUR White House. I proudly cling to my religion and guns and appreciate those who stand true to the Constitution and serve this Nation in the fight to remove the spots/STAINS that have weakened our safety, prosperity and hopes for a better tomorrow.