PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Muslim Sues Church for Publicizing Conversion Before Syria Trip

Jeff
06-15-2014, 06:53 AM
I had seen this for a a day or so now and just decided this morning to read it, what a shame the religion of peace is so ugly, this man was supposedly beaten tortured and had a beheading all ready to go for simply converting to Christianity. He was assured his Baptism would not be publicized but somehow it was and then it took months to remove it from the internet. Now no doubt the Christian church should of kept their promise to keep things quiet but just the fact that they had to is a story all in its own.

What a shame people don't have the right to pick which religion they wish to participate in, I guess the religion of peace is just that as long as you do it exactly the way they say :rolleyes:

A Muslim-to-Christian convert is suing an Oklahoma church for publicizing his baptism online, saying the announcement led to his being beaten, tortured and threatened with beheading during a visit to his Syrian homeland.

Identified in court papers only as John Doe, (http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/tulsaworld.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/b/12/b1227cf4-7515-54b7-9412-45610460218c/539a0703c3684.pdf.pdf) the man, who is in his 40s, says he was baptized at the First Presbyterian Church of Tulsa on Dec. 30, 2012 – and told the pastor the event had to be kept secret because he was going back home to bring back his bride, and under Shariah law, a convert from Islam is put to death, usually by beheading, the Tulsa World (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/religion/muslim-convert-to-christianity-sues-tulsa-church/article_023ac8d8-bccc-57a3-8a83-411e31fad34c.html) reported.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/muslims-christian-conversion-syria/2014/06/13/id/577047/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2014, 09:10 AM
I had seen this for a a day or so now and just decided this morning to read it, what a shame the religion of peace is so ugly, this man was supposedly beaten tortured and had a beheading all ready to go for simply converting to Christianity. He was assured his Baptism would not be publicized but somehow it was and then it took months to remove it from the internet. Now no doubt the Christian church should of kept their promise to keep things quiet but just the fact that they had to is a story all in its own.

What a shame people don't have the right to pick which religion they wish to participate in, I guess the religion of peace is just that as long as you do it exactly the way they say :rolleyes:

http://www.newsmax.com/US/muslims-christian-conversion-syria/2014/06/13/id/577047/

As usual most Americans are clueless about the rampant and Sharia ordered punishment for leaving Islam. Our media helps CAIR and other muslim groups here keep the ffing lying spin going. That way appeasement and massive tolerance is the call of the day here when just the opposite should be this nation's response!!!
We will see far, far worse before their man--Obama (the muslim in hiding) leaves office,, if he ever does leave!! ---Tyr

aboutime
06-15-2014, 03:19 PM
IF, and only IF he was a convert. WHY did he/she feel such a need to go back to Syria, knowing the ramifications of his Conversion would, or could be deadly?

Sounds like a pure Obama voter. Just does it cause anyone who disagree's...has to be racist???

jimnyc
06-15-2014, 04:13 PM
The ANIMALS that did this should be put down, literally.

logroller
06-16-2014, 12:22 AM
Its easy to be a man of faith when its all rainbows and pats on the back. Quite another to be faithful whilst persecuted.

Remember the word , said Jesus Christ, that I said unto you. The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me (John 15:20-21).

great is the reward in heaven for those who are persecuted in His name. Praise be upon Him.

Christ said: But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.....But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest; for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. Give, and it shall be given unto you... (Luke 6:27-29, 35-38).

jafar00
06-17-2014, 06:23 AM
As usual most Americans are clueless about the rampant and Sharia ordered punishment for leaving Islam. Our media helps CAIR and other muslim groups here keep the ffing lying spin going. That way appeasement and massive tolerance is the call of the day here when just the opposite should be this nation's response!!!
We will see far, far worse before their man--Obama (the muslim in hiding) leaves office,, if he ever does leave!! ---Tyr

Are you still pushing this lie? Good luck with that.