PDA

View Full Version : Did Jay Carney quit to avoid having to explain Lerner's suddenly missing emails?

Little-Acorn
06-15-2014, 05:34 PM
Recall the former White House spokesman Jay Carney abruptly quit a week or two ago, after staying much longer than such paid liars usually stay. He gave the standard excuse of "Wanting to spend more time with his family".

Is there any chance he quit because he got wind of this "Computer crash caused the emails to vanish" steaming load coming up soon, and didn't want to be in the position of having to explain something THAT preposterous to people who knew better?

aboutime
06-15-2014, 05:41 PM
Recall the former White House spokesman Jay Carney abruptly quit a week or two ago, after staying much longer than such paid liars usually stay. He gave the standard excuse of "Wanting to spend more time with his family".

Is there any chance he quit because he got wind of this "Computer crash caused the emails to vanish" steaming load coming up soon, and didn't want to be in the position of having to explain something THAT preposterous to people who knew better?

Little-Acorn. That sounds like a logical idea. Up until we remember. Carney wasn't smart enough to think that far ahead????:laugh:

Little-Acorn
06-15-2014, 06:25 PM
Little-Acorn. That sounds like a logical idea. Up until we remember. Carney wasn't smart enough to think that far ahead????:laugh:

Even the stupidest rat eventually deserts a sinking ship.

aboutime
06-15-2014, 06:56 PM
Even the stupidest rat eventually deserts a sinking ship.

Agreed. Let's wait for Carney's book. Everybody who works for all administrations in the W/H generally write a "TELL ALL" book.

But in Carney's case. All he needs to do is go to the website called "obamalies" for the straight scoop.

Little-Acorn
06-15-2014, 07:32 PM
Agreed. Let's wait for Carney's book. Everybody who works for all administrations in the W/H generally write a "TELL ALL" book.

But in Carney's case. All he needs to do is go to the website called "obamalies" for the straight scoop.

That could result in the creation of the Jay Carney Memorial Corner in Ft. Marcy Park.

aboutime
06-15-2014, 08:10 PM
That could result in the creation of the Jay Carney Memorial Corner in Ft. Marcy Park.

I'd prefer the JAY CARNEY REFILLABLE CESSPOOL Monument.:laugh:

NightTrain
06-15-2014, 08:18 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6125&stc=1

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6126&stc=1

SassyLady
06-15-2014, 09:28 PM
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive".

I believe Carney just couldn't string the web fast enough to cover up all the deceit. I also think he was played and finally got tired of it.

Once again, I say ... look to anything funded by Soros and you'll see who the kingmaker is. It's best you find out now who he plans to put in the white house next and start making plans to "swift boat" that person.