PDA

View Full Version : Predictions on our government's illegal actions?

darin
06-16-2014, 06:13 AM
Here's what I see going down; Current President and just about the entire administration will stonewall congress and the media until just prior to the new President's swearing-in. They will allow enough time for Lerner, et all, to be tried, convicted and sentenced.

Two weeks before his end in office, Obama will pardon every. single. one. 90% will serve little/no time in prison or confinement. I read about possibility Obama is looking into blanket pardons for illegal aliens; don't recall the source - but Just watch as his Pen - so often detacted from responsibility, law, and good-judgement wipes clean the records of the worst our nation has in government.

NightTrain
06-16-2014, 10:44 AM
Sounds about right.

Another scenario would involve Republicans gaining control of the Senate and impeaching, in which case Biden would surely give BamBam a pardon for his offenses.

aboutime
06-16-2014, 11:22 AM
Sounds about right.

Another scenario would involve Republicans gaining control of the Senate and impeaching, in which case Biden would surely give BamBam a pardon for his offenses.

NightTrain. Using other words that almost say the exact, same thing you said above.

"AMERICA IS SCREWED!"

Sorry to be so blunt but. If there is nobody in Congress, or the Supreme Court we can trust to prevent what you said above. "WE'RE SCREWED!"

Obama and company win, and the FORMER U.S.A. will no longer exist.

Gaffer
06-16-2014, 11:46 AM
They don't lie and perform criminal acts without having a back up and way out of everything.

fj1200
06-16-2014, 01:38 PM
Sounds about right.

There isn't anything about criminality in impeachment, only removal from office.

NightTrain
06-16-2014, 03:22 PM
There isn't anything about criminality in impeachment, only removal from office.

I'm not following you, FJ.

I remember Clinton being impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice, which are crimes, but he wasn't removed from office because the Senate Democrats voted "Not Guilty" and the majority of 67 to remove him from office wasn't reached.

Nixon was about to be impeached and bailed before they could get around to convicting & removing him over the illegal Watergate burglary... and Ford pardoned him for everything to end it, which cost him the '76 election.

fj1200
06-17-2014, 08:20 AM
I'm not following you, FJ.

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

The conviction of impeachment is only removal from office and not criminal charges; those would be separate. But you're right, Biden could still pardon him.

Yeah Nope
06-17-2014, 01:16 PM
I don't think anyone attatched to this administration has to worry about convictions or pardons. With the DoJ firmly in the pocket of Obama nobody will even be prosecuted, except for Right-Wing Constitutional Conservative Tea Party Terrorists™ of course.

Yeah Nope
06-18-2014, 12:41 PM
I don't think anyone attatched to this administration has to worry about convictions or pardons. With the DoJ firmly in the pocket of Obama nobody will even be prosecuted, except for Right-Wing Constitutional Conservative Tea Party Terrorists™ of course.

Darn, I left out "Extremists" and "Racist", so many buzzword labels to remember.

Right-Wing Extremist Consitutional Conservative Tea Party Racist Terrorists™ or RWECCTPRT for shot.