PDA

View Full Version : Benghazi Panel Turns Ugly After Muslim Woman Asks About Peaceful Muslims

jimnyc
06-17-2014, 04:18 PM
You can read the article at the link below. At any rate, my reason for posting is for Brigitte Gabriel's response. The gentlemen will reply to the young lady first, but it's the response from Ms. Gabriel that even wanted me to get up and clap!

<iframe class="video-embed" src="http://mediamatters.org/embed/static/clips/2014/06/17/35713/heritage-061614-benghazi2" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen scrolling="no"></iframe>

http://news.yahoo.com/video-benghazi-panel-turns-ugly-muslim-woman-asks-144601008.html

aboutime
06-17-2014, 05:00 PM
You can read the article at the link below. At any rate, my reason for posting is for Brigitte Gabriel's response. The gentlemen will reply to the young lady first, but it's the response from Ms. Gabriel that even wanted me to get up and clap!

<iframe class="video-embed" src="http://mediamatters.org/embed/static/clips/2014/06/17/35713/heritage-061614-benghazi2" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no"></iframe>

http://news.yahoo.com/video-benghazi-panel-turns-ugly-muslim-woman-asks-144601008.html

Thanks for showing this Jim. I dare say. I suspect. NONE of us would have known about this discussion without having you place it here.
Truth is, and many will disagree. ALL OF US are Irrelevant today as American citizens IF, we dare to speak out about such things as shown in the video.
With Obama in the White House. I, for one, happen to know. Every time I have attempted to discuss the same thing; namely, about racism in America. I am then, instantly viewed, identified, and labeled as IRRELEVANT, and a Racist.
And I haven't begun to speak in that way about Muslim Americans.
Because I do not agree with Obama...who I know, supports the Muslim Brotherhood Ideology much more purposefully than being an AMERICAN who Loves my Homeland, and defended it. I have been labeled as a Home grown (If you will) Terrorist...like those Terrorist Muslim Jihadists.
What is wrong with that picture?
I am surprised YOUTUBE has permitted such video's to remain without being CENSORED. Much like Obama/Democrat Senate attempts to silence WE THE PEOPLE from using our 1ST Amendment rights of FREE SPEECH.

Drummond
06-17-2014, 07:18 PM
Really great video !

I note, at the end, when the question was tossed back to the Muslim speaker ... asking 'Who is the head of the Muslim Peace Movement' .... she couldn't give any proper answer.

Never mind. Perhaps Jafar can answer that one ??

aboutime
06-17-2014, 07:23 PM
Really great video !

I note, at the end, when the question was tossed back to the Muslim speaker ... asking 'Who is the head of the Muslim Peace Movement' .... she couldn't give any proper answer.

Never mind. Perhaps Jafar can answer that one ??

Sir Drummond. Don't mean to step on your response here concerning jafar. But, unless he says "CAIR" as a response to that last question. We're probably going to hear a name many of us are familiar with. Tongue-in-cheek here...Everyone knows the proper answer would be OBAMA.;)

jafar00
06-17-2014, 08:54 PM
Such ignorant hate and bigotry spouted by that stupid women.

All she forgot was the "Heil Hitler" at the end of her speech.

Gaffer
06-17-2014, 09:15 PM

Far from ignorant and hateful. She just told the truth. She shouldn't be sitting on a panel, she should be heading up DHS.

aboutime
06-17-2014, 09:31 PM

jafar. How many times must you be told? Your propaganda goes nowhere here. We all know you call HONEST FACTS, and TRUTH ignorant hate, and bigotry.

That's how those who despise hearing, or learning the truth always react when they are confronted with FACTS they have no power to ever change.

The TRUTH sets people free. How bout you?

jafar00
06-17-2014, 11:11 PM
Far from ignorant and hateful. She just told the truth. She shouldn't be sitting on a panel, she should be heading up DHS.

Are you getting ready for the anti Muslim pogroms then?

NightTrain
06-18-2014, 12:48 AM
Wow! She nailed it right on the head!

Not head of DHS, Gaffer, this woman is presidential material!

Watch that again, Jafar. She completely spoke the truth and put it all in historical perspective.

And that muslim woman was honest when asked who was the head of the peaceful muslim movement - there isn't one.

jafar00
06-18-2014, 01:42 AM
Watch that again, Jafar. She completely spoke the truth and put it all in historical perspective.

Yes, I remember how the Nazis spoke about the Jews. This is chillingly similar.

And that muslim woman was honest when asked who was the head of the peaceful muslim movement - there isn't one.

Allah is the head of the peaceful Muslim movement. All 1.5 billion+ of us.

jimnyc
06-18-2014, 06:58 AM

What makes her stupid about what she said? And it ALL sounded factual to me - can you point out specifics that she stated that was hate and bigotry?

jimnyc
06-18-2014, 07:00 AM

You need to vote him out and get a new leader then, this one seems to be a failure. The peaceful movement appears to be a widespread and epic failure.

jimnyc
06-18-2014, 07:02 AM
Yes, I remember how the Nazis spoke about the Jews. This is chillingly similar.

Oh, and don't forget, up to 300 million of them are all for the destruction of the western civilization. Is that peaceful? And the rest are just illiterate.

jimnyc
06-18-2014, 07:23 AM
I just watched the relevant portion of the video again. She starts speaking at the 4:00 mark (approx). I honestly see NOTHING in what she said as "hate" or "bigotry". She agreed that not all Muslims were radicals. She made a point about how being moderate and peaceful doesn't mean much when others are achieving their goal of killing. She pointed out examples about how not all Germans were evil, but yet the Nazi's still killed millions. How about the majority of Japanese and Chinese were peaceful, but there were times when others butchered/killed millions. The same with the Russians and other countries groups. And the same applies for Muslims, where even if the majority of the folks are peaceful, it doesn't change the fact that the radicals are still killing. Not one thing up to there was hate or bigotry. She stated that on 9/11 that America was brought to it's knees, and that the peaceful majority were irrelevant, just as they were in all of the other examples.

She told the girl she was glad she was there and then asked her where the others were that are speaking up, or speaking up at the meeting about Americans that were killed.

Then she got a WELL deserved standing ovation.

She then pointed out how this was a panel to get information about AMERICANS KILLED and how this girl was more concerned about moderate Muslims. I believe, based on where they were speaking and the subject, that's a legit question. After all, the girl is an American citizen. Brigitte pointed out that instead of asking a question about how they can find out answers as to what happened to 4 dead Americans, she used her question to make a point about peaceful and moderate muslims.

Sorry, I don't see a single bit of hatred or bigotry in ANYTHING at all she said. At the very best, you saw a tad of anger from her, based on the young girl being more interested in Islam than she was 4 dead Americans.

So really, WHERE is there "hate" in this video? Where is there "bigotry"?

We often hear words such as those when someone doesn't like the FACTS and reality within the message. But sorry, just not there, Jafar, whether you like what Brigitte said or not. But feel free to point out specifically what she said that backs up your comments.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2014, 09:20 AM
The last comment made on that video was made by the young lady that spoke up earlier in defense of peaceful moderate Muslims.
That very last sentence says it all, she said she guessed it was her that was the head of the American Muslim peace movement. Her alone out of how many millions of American Muslims!???
She is alone because her stand goes directly against what Islam teaches!!!
Islam teaches to kill, destroy and conquer all enemies of Allah.
We as a nation refuse to discuss the ideology because the going propaganda is it is just a few "radical" Muslims attacking!! Which is not the entire truth, which is being lied about to avoid a huge war. Yet the sooner we face that possibility of a huge war the more likely we are not to be murdered , defeated , enslaved and dissolved as a freedom loving nation. For Islam allows--NO FREEDOM-- because it forces only absolute strict obedience.
Watch the videos and see how they so savagely, brutally execute their own to understand what they will do to every non-Muslim if they ever get control . And they will do that with a happy and joyful heart!!!
My only prayer should we be so tragically conquered is that they do that to the ffing appeasers first so we that opposed them can watch and at least have that satisfaction before we die.-Tyr

aboutime
06-18-2014, 01:44 PM
What makes her stupid about what she said? And it ALL sounded factual to me - can you point out specifics that she stated that was hate and bigotry?

Jimnyc. As I said below, a few posts previously. jafar only proves how his propaganda cannot stand up against HONESTY, or TRUTH when it is spoken.

You see jafar. Those who tell the truth, speak the truth, and practice truth; never have to make anything up, remember the details, or say anything other than the Truth.

You called her stupid because YOU are offended by being told the truth. And you are insulted by the truth because. YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT.

Drummond
06-18-2014, 03:31 PM

... and Muslim terrorists, Jafar, WOULD CLAIM ALLAH AS THEIR OWN GUIDING LIGHT, TOO, SAYING THAT ALL THEY DO IS IN THE SERVICE OF ALLAH.

Drummond
06-18-2014, 03:36 PM

That 'stupid woman' (.. I take it you meant only one ?) told THE TRUTH, as Aboutime says. If you dispute that, then tell us of what LIES she told.

I see nothing wrong with anything she said .. she made some very telling and relevant points. Indeed, I was grateful to her for the thoroughly balanced contexts she provided, which are absolutely no LESS than true.

She earned and deserved her applause.

And some from me, too ... :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

NightTrain
06-18-2014, 07:05 PM
Well, Jafar, you've finally turned the corner and are qualified as an Obamabot now!

To qualify for that dubious honor, you have to claim 'Racism', 'Hate' or 'Bigotry' when someone says something you don't like, despite her words not meeting the criteria.

Congrats man!

jafar00
06-18-2014, 08:02 PM
... and Muslim terrorists, Jafar, WOULD CLAIM ALLAH AS THEIR OWN GUIDING LIGHT, TOO, SAYING THAT ALL THEY DO IS IN THE SERVICE OF ALLAH.

If I went and chopped some heads off, screaming "All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!", would you condemn all Pastafarians as terrorists?

aboutime
06-18-2014, 08:11 PM
If I went and chopped some heads off, screaming "All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!", would you condemn all Pastafarians as terrorists?

JAFAR. Damn right. I would. And I'd be screamin' about you holdin my MEATBALLS too!

Abbey Marie
06-18-2014, 11:21 PM
"We meed to take political correctness and throw it in the garbage where it belongs."

Excellent! :clap:

jimnyc
06-19-2014, 07:44 AM

I'll assume you agree, Jafar, she is not stupid based on what she said, nor did she state a single thing that would be "hatred" or "bigotry". NOT A SINGLE THING. And that's why you can't reply to this post, at least not seriously and with the specifics I asked.

Game, set & match.

NightTrain
06-19-2014, 12:30 PM
I'll assume you agree, Jafar, she is not stupid based on what she said, nor did she state a single thing that would be "hatred" or "bigotry". NOT A SINGLE THING. And that's why you can't reply to this post, at least not seriously and with the specifics I asked.

Game, set & match.

For shame, Jafar. Is this another thread that you've been cornered in and fled?

These crickets are deafening.

Why do you refuse to admit you were wrong? That's what a man does, and I've done it many times right here on DP.

Pretending you didn't say something stupid doesn't change the fact that you did.

Own it and let's move along.

aboutime
06-19-2014, 12:46 PM
For shame, Jafar. Is this another thread that you've been cornered in and fled?

These crickets are deafening.

Why do you refuse to admit you were wrong? That's what a man does, and I've done it many times right here on DP.

Pretending you didn't say something stupid doesn't change the fact that you did.

Own it and let's move along.

NightTrain. I think jafar simply couldn't handle the thought of MEATBALLS with his spaghetti story. Not knowing whether the Meat in the Balls might be PORK.:lol: