PDA

View Full Version : IRS email snafu "mind-boggling", says IT expert

Little-Acorn
06-17-2014, 05:53 PM
Looks like the IRS person who wrote the report to Congress, is the only one on the planet who believes what's in it. Plus maybe a few of the sillier leftist fanatics on various internet forums.

I wonder what these IT experts have to say about today's IRS notice that SIX MORE EMPLOYEES' EMAILS HAVE VANISHED.

---------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/06/17/irs-email-snafu-mind-boggling-says-it-expert/

IRS email snafu ‘mind-boggling,’ says IT expert

by James Rogers
Published June 17, 2014

The IRS’ inability to locate a trove of emails belonging to Lois Lerner, the former agency official at the center of the department’s targeting scandal is “mind-boggling,” according to an expert in electronic discovery.

Bruce Webster, who has served as a consulting and IT expert in more than 80 civil lawsuits, is astonished by the fact that the IRS could lose two years’ worth of emails.

“It is very well known in both legal and IT circles that as soon as litigation and/or criminal investigation is likely -- not actually initiated, but merely likely -- it is imperative to preserve any relevant electronic documents, even it if means suspending existing practices of, say, email deletion or purging of backup files,” he explained in an email to FoxNews.com.

“So, for the IRS to come back and say, ‘we didn't save those emails on our servers, and the external hard drive that Ms. Lerner used to backup the emails has crashed’ is mind-boggling. In a court of law, that could be considered grounds for finding spoliation of evidence; in other words, even if the loss was inadvertent, it would be considered as deliberate destruction of evidence and sanctioned accordingly.”

aboutime
06-17-2014, 07:26 PM
Truth is. There is only ONE PERSON who knows...Honestly; what is in those missing Emails.

And Lerner isn't about to disclose any information from them since she has already refused to answer any questions...according the the CONVENIENT 5th Amendment to the Constitution She, and her Boss...openly, and happily IGNORE.

Gaffer
06-17-2014, 08:59 PM
The word for all of this is CONSPIRACY. It includes the white house and all top dems. It's so blatantly obvious only the guilty would not be able to see it. The head of the FBI needs to be questioned as well as this is something the FBI should be all over and the have the ability to retrieve those emails any time they want.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-17-2014, 09:53 PM
The word for all of this is CONSPIRACY. It includes the white house and all top dems. It's so blatantly obvious only the guilty would not be able to see it. The head of the FBI needs to be questioned as well as this is something the FBI should be all over and the have the ability to retrieve those emails any time they want.

Not that I needed any but it is just more proof that this dictatorial admin has total contempt for We the People , Congress, the Justice System , Rule of Law and our Constitution!
Folks we are living in a dictatorship and it is highly likely that even the dullards, slow witted, brain cracked, half witted and other dems/libs/leftists will see it for themselves before the traitor is out of office.. And I do not want to leave anybody out so yes, even the highly self-admired University elites will eventually see it too but they'll excuse it because it's a little black boy , that is just so misunderstood and racially hated doing the treason!! ,ffing lemmings.. --Tyr

Gaffer
06-18-2014, 07:10 AM
Not that I needed any but it is just more proof that this dictatorial admin has total contempt for We the People , Congress, the Justice System , Rule of Law and our Constitution!
Folks we are living in a dictatorship and it is highly likely that even the dullards, slow witted, brain cracked, half witted and other dems/libs/leftists will see it for themselves before the traitor is out of office.. And I do not want to leave anybody out so yes, even the highly self-admired University elites will eventually see it too but they'll excuse it because it's a little black boy , that is just so misunderstood and racially hated doing the treason!! ,ffing lemmings.. --Tyr

Dictators don't leave office.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2014, 08:49 AM
Dictators don't leave office.

Good point my friend but could be this puppet will be moved out by his handlers to put in another because too much heat is on him. Could be they need that next 8 years to finish the long term game they've started. Kinda like sending in a relief pitcher.
Also he is young enough to be World President in a One World Government as that is their stated plan and goal.
Either way , we get screwed and screwed very, very badly. -Tyr