PDA

View Full Version : My Christian brothers and sisters! We are CALLED by GOD to kill babies!

darin
06-18-2014, 02:38 PM
Look! stevecanuck (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?45888-Islam-is-out-of-control&p=693460#post693460
) FINALLY got through to me!

We are instructed by GOD to kill baby boys. Every one!

Exodus 1:16

look at the sex of the baby. If it’s a boy, kill him; if it’s a girl, let her live

jafar00
06-19-2014, 08:43 PM
Here's some more context free quotes :)

7 When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
Deuteronomy (7:1-6)

So invade other countries and when you do, you utterly destroy them, their agriculture, their places of worship and without mercy because you are the chosen ones. The superior race.
Adolph? Did you write this in the Bible? :p

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
Deuteronomy (13:6-10)

Then in verse 15 of the same chapter

15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

So basically, an attempt to convert you away from Judeo/Christian tradition is punishable by death by stoning then the whole city must be destroyed without mercy.

Nice huh?

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Numbers (31:17-18)

Sweet. Now you have to kill male children and every woman who is not a virgin. But don't kill the virgins. You can have them for yourself.
I guess you are supposed to kill them after raping them?

9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.
Leviticus (17:9)

Burn it with fire!! Wait, this isn't a thread in Reddit is it?

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary.
Ezekiel (9:6)

Another Massacre. This Bible reads like a horror story.

20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;
21 And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider;
22 With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid;
23 I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers.
Jeremiah (51:20-23)

More killing and terrorism....

20 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished.
21 Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
Exodus (21:20-21)

Go on! Beat your slaves senseless whenever you like. It's your right because you paid good money for them!

This game is fun, but I have no time left for any more quoting from the loving, peaceful Bible.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-19-2014, 09:56 PM
Here's some more context free quotes :)

7 When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
Deuteronomy (7:1-6)

So invade other countries and when you do, you utterly destroy them, their agriculture, their places of worship and without mercy because you are the chosen ones. The superior race.
Adolph? Did you write this in the Bible? :p

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
Deuteronomy (13:6-10)

Then in verse 15 of the same chapter

15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

So basically, an attempt to convert you away from Judeo/Christian tradition is punishable by death by stoning then the whole city must be destroyed without mercy.

Nice huh?

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Numbers (31:17-18)

Sweet. Now you have to kill male children and every woman who is not a virgin. But don't kill the virgins. You can have them for yourself.
I guess you are supposed to kill them after raping them?

9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.
Leviticus (17:9)

Burn it with fire!! Wait, this isn't a thread in Reddit is it?

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary.
Ezekiel (9:6)

Another Massacre. This Bible reads like a horror story.

20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;
21 And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider;
22 With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid;
23 I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers.
Jeremiah (51:20-23)

More killing and terrorism....

20 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished.
21 Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
Exodus (21:20-21)

Go on! Beat your slaves senseless whenever you like. It's your right because you paid good money for them!

This game is fun, but I have no time left for any more quoting from the loving, peaceful Bible.

Old Testament verses you present as if there is no New Testament, you know the part of the Bible that deals with Jesus Christ, his life, his teachings and Salvation.
Clever how you ignore that.. At least you think it is.
The old testament was man living under man's law , the JEWS had to learn that obedience did not save only Jesus did as a gift. It can never be earned. Islam teaches it is earned by blind and absolute total obedience. Guess what entity offers that??? Yes, the Dark Lord, the real one not Obama... --Tyr

jafar00
06-20-2014, 02:37 AM
Old Testament verses you present as if there is no New Testament, you know the part of the Bible that deals with Jesus Christ, his life, his teachings and Salvation.
Clever how you ignore that.. At least you think it is.
The old testament was man living under man's law , the JEWS had to learn that obedience did not save only Jesus did as a gift. It can never be earned. Islam teaches it is earned by blind and absolute total obedience. Guess what entity offers that??? Yes, the Dark Lord, the real one not Obama... --Tyr

Well, you demand that I explain verses of the Qur'aan. Now it's your turn. Don't just pass them off as only for the Jews. These verses are in your Bible!

darin
06-20-2014, 06:36 AM
The only argument against the Quran and Islam - and it's not against the scriptures so much as against the people reading them - today, in the year two thousand and fourteen, people purporting faith in Islam are STILL killing those who are NOT of the faith. We have NO widespread attacks from "christians" against non-believers. If an attack happens - and I cannot recall even one instance in my life - they are universally condemned by all segments of christianity.

Christianity evolved as understanding matured. I really DO wish Islamic leaders around the would would declare Jihad on muslims killing in the name of Allah.

But the point of this thread is to help folks stop bitching about what was written thousands of years ago - and bitch only about the people who use what was written as a chance to kill people.

Jeff
06-20-2014, 06:48 AM
Well, you demand that I explain verses of the Qur'aan. Now it's your turn. Don't just pass them off as only for the Jews. These verses are in your Bible!

Yes they are jafar but I think Tyr explained it, myself I live for today so do yourself a favor and run a search on folks killing in the name of the Bible ( God ) and then run the same for folks killing in the name of the Koran ( Allah ) yes I know it isn't exactly what the thread is about but like I said I live now and what is going on now is what worries me.

jafar00
06-20-2014, 07:16 AM
We have NO widespread attacks from "christians" against non-believers. If an attack happens - and I cannot recall even one instance in my life - they are universally condemned by all segments of christianity.

I guess you didn't see what was happening in CAR recently where Muslims have been killed and driven from their homes. I didn't see widespread condemnation for those Christians.

And what of the atrocities commuted by Nigerian Christians against Muslims who are innocent of involvement with Boko Haram? I didn't see widespread condemnation for those Christians.

These are two ongoing trouble areas involving Christians for you. There are also massacres of Muslims by Hindus in India, or by Buddhists in Myanmar and Sri Lanka which have been pretty much ignored by media and very few have bothered to speak up and condemn them.

Everyone seems to concentrate on a few bad Muslims and paint us all with the same brush. It's hypocritical.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-20-2014, 07:25 AM

Old testament is a history of man's failure before the coming messiah.
They are not only for Jews so don't put words in my mouth pedro! I never said they were. They are there to highlight and teach that Salvation can not be earned. It is a gift freely given not earned.
The Jews even today still try to earn it as do the Muslims. Both are wrong..
You have not scored anything but self inflate ego..
No it's not my turn. I did however give you an answer out of kindness not obligation.
Old testament is give for primarily historic reference but also to teach why and how mankind fails utterly and must be --given- Salvation..

You fail to see it because you are brainwashed into thinking blind obedience is your way of buying Salvation! Islam teaches that man can win/buy his own Salvation. Which comes from the Dark Lord.--Tyr

darin
06-20-2014, 07:37 AM
I guess you didn't see what was happening in CAR recently where Muslims have been killed and driven from their homes. I didn't see widespread condemnation for those Christians.

And what of the atrocities commuted by Nigerian Christians against Muslims who are innocent of involvement with Boko Haram? I didn't see widespread condemnation for those Christians.

These are two ongoing trouble areas involving Christians for you. There are also massacres of Muslims by Hindus in India, or by Buddhists in Myanmar and Sri Lanka which have been pretty much ignored by media and very few have bothered to speak up and condemn them.

Everyone seems to concentrate on a few bad Muslims and paint us all with the same brush. It's hypocritical.

I found some info on CAR - here's what I think is the difference: Those folks are doing that out of a sense of revenge and all that - NOT because their prophet called for it. Make sense?

And again that points to my example of PEOPLE being the problem...NOT whatever scripture they read.

Do you think I'm painting all muslims with a wide brush?

I'm talking specifically of folks like ISIS, and folks like the Taliban, and Abu Sayyaf. And the muslims in Africa killing Christians door-to-door and taking children and all that.

jimnyc
06-20-2014, 08:03 AM

Are you saying this with a straight face? A FEW? :lol:

The majority of Islamic lead countries are rife with violence right now, and the overwhelming majority of it is based on religion; sectarian violence. The majority of Islamic lead countries are rife with discrimination against women, abuse of women & subjugation of women. The radicals are literally too high to count, but the majority of Muslims literally hate jews and are brought up in this manner. An unhealthy amount of Muslims wish for the destruction of the entire western civilization. A countless amount of Muslims simply want to kill one another right now - sunni/shia and such. Almost every single terrorist and terrorist group in the world just happen to be Muslims.

I understand you wanting to defend the actual religion and such, and I can respect that. But a FEW bad muslims? http://i.imgur.com/Zg3xeF4.gif

jimnyc
06-20-2014, 08:06 AM
And again that points to my example of PEOPLE being the problem...NOT whatever scripture they read.

Been saying this for eons. Unfortunately, many just want to prove their religious scripture does not support the bad people, and then walk away and/or turn a blind eye to the actual actions the bad people are basing on the religion, even if incorrectly. It would appear Islam cares enough to defend the religious scripture but not enough to stop the actions.

If Islam fought back against the scourge within their ranks, the way they do in defending the bad press they get, there would be no terrorism left.

jafar00
06-20-2014, 04:03 PM
Old testament is a history of man's failure before the coming messiah.
They are not only for Jews so don't put words in my mouth pedro! I never said they were. They are there to highlight and teach that Salvation can not be earned. It is a gift freely given not earned.
The Jews even today still try to earn it as do the Muslims. Both are wrong..
You have not scored anything but self inflate ego..
No it's not my turn. I did however give you an answer out of kindness not obligation.
Old testament is give for primarily historic reference but also to teach why and how mankind fails utterly and must be --given- Salvation..

You fail to see it because you are brainwashed into thinking blind obedience is your way of buying Salvation! Islam teaches that man can win/buy his own Salvation. Which comes from the Dark Lord.--Tyr

I think the Jews would disagree with you. If the OT is irrelevant, why is it included in Christian Bibles?

I found some info on CAR - here's what I think is the difference: Those folks are doing that out of a sense of revenge and all that - NOT because their prophet called for it. Make sense?

Revenge drives a lot of the violence in the world. Politics and power makes up the rest. Whether they are doing it in CAR for revenge or not, they are brutally attacking people who had nothing to do with the previous coup. It reminds me of what happened in Rwanda. Thousands dead, and many others forced from their homes. There are no Muslims left in CAR. It makes me worry. A few bad rebels calling themselves Muslims, brutalised everyone (Muslims included), so when they were deposed, the Christians decided all Muslims were bad, even their neighbours who had nothing to do with it, then proceeded to ethnically cleanse the country of all Muslims. It's all wrong.

Do you think I'm painting all muslims with a wide brush?

I'm talking specifically of folks like ISIS, and folks like the Taliban, and Abu Sayyaf. And the muslims in Africa killing Christians door-to-door and taking children and all that.

No, you actually seem to be a bit more learned than the folk that blindly hate.

Been saying this for eons. Unfortunately, many just want to prove their religious scripture does not support the bad people, and then walk away and/or turn a blind eye to the actual actions the bad people are basing on the religion, even if incorrectly. It would appear Islam cares enough to defend the religious scripture but not enough to stop the actions.

If Islam fought back against the scourge within their ranks, the way they do in defending the bad press they get, there would be no terrorism left.

I refer you to my previously posted wall of text full of condemnations of terrorism and terrorist actions from Muslims. We have plenty to say about it. Some countries are using their police and army to deal with terrorists. Isn't that enough?

aboutime
06-20-2014, 04:28 PM
Really jafar? Explain this? http://icansayit.com/images/killbaby.jpg

jimnyc
06-20-2014, 04:35 PM
I refer you to my previously posted wall of text full of condemnations of terrorism and terrorist actions from Muslims. We have plenty to say about it. Some countries are using their police and army to deal with terrorists. Isn't that enough?

Speaking solely about terrorism, no, it's not nearly enough. If it were, then terrorists wouldn't be breeding like cockroaches in some countries. And the radicals outnumber the terrorists like 1000 to 1. Some countries can work as a force to fight terrorism and don't, and others don't have the ability to do so and are the loudest to scream about sovereignty and generally the first to turn a blind eye. Look at Syria and Iraq for examples of radicals run amok, much of the killing over religion. I honestly don't know the answer in places that are so out of control like those are at the moment. But when you have terrorists and radicals in otherwise peaceful areas, they should be given up. If the authorities can't handle it, they should seek help. Like I said, terrorists are breeding like 2 year old cats in heat, and 99% of them are born in Muslim countries. So no, it's not enough.

But the rest was also referring to stonings, public hangings, endless discrimination, ridiculous death penalties and so many other atrocities that take place far too often in other parts of the world. While you don't like all of Islam painted with that same brush, you also can't ignore the countries around the world where some of these things are of the norm.

Jeff
06-20-2014, 06:58 PM

:rolleyes3:

Sure its enough they are doing such a bang up job, just kick on the 6 o clock news to see if it is enough :confused:

aboutime
06-20-2014, 07:04 PM
Speaking solely about terrorism, no, it's not nearly enough. If it were, then terrorists wouldn't be breeding like cockroaches in some countries. And the radicals outnumber the terrorists like 1000 to 1. Some countries can work as a force to fight terrorism and don't, and others don't have the ability to do so and are the loudest to scream about sovereignty and generally the first to turn a blind eye. Look at Syria and Iraq for examples of radicals run amok, much of the killing over religion. I honestly don't know the answer in places that are so out of control like those are at the moment. But when you have terrorists and radicals in otherwise peaceful areas, they should be given up. If the authorities can't handle it, they should seek help. Like I said, terrorists are breeding like 2 year old cats in heat, and 99% of them are born in Muslim countries. So no, it's not enough.

But the rest was also referring to stonings, public hangings, endless discrimination, ridiculous death penalties and so many other atrocities that take place far too often in other parts of the world. While you don't like all of Islam painted with that same brush, you also can't ignore the countries around the world where some of these things are of the norm.

jafar. That's just more of your propaganda. Of course, you never mention that the POLICE, and ARMY in those nations you defend so much...ARE part of the participants in the beheadings, and punishment of women. But. You wouldn't dare mention that. Almost like someone here in America trying to defend the NEW BLACK PANTHERS who could be closely associated with Obama's friends in the Muslim Brotherhood.
But you would never try to associate the two as such.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-10-2014, 02:00 PM
I agree completely.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?46049-Mercy-kill-your-children-to-guaranty-their-heaven-It-s-the-right-thing-to-do&p=694923#post694923

Regards
DL

red state
07-10-2014, 03:59 PM
PPpLLLlleeeeeeeeeezzzzzZZZZZzEEee!!!!!

:trolls:

Thanks...............