PDA

View Full Version : Paul Ryan spanks the IRS Commissioner

Little-Acorn
06-20-2014, 06:24 PM
Ryan points out lie after lie, building a solid case for why any reasonable person couldn't possibly believe the guy's excuses.

Pretty well done. Ryans has the ability to stick to a point, despite the attempted diversion by the Democrat. More Republicans need to master this technique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzpZjHlgxO4

aboutime
06-20-2014, 07:14 PM
Ryan points out lie after lie, building a solid case for why any reasonable person couldn't possibly believe the guy's excuses.

Pretty well done. Ryans has the ability to stick to a point, despite the attempted diversion by the Democrat. More Republicans need to master this technique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzpZjHlgxO4

Little-Acorn. Thanks for that. Did you get the feeling....just watching that man's eyes, and obvious attitude...like I did?

He almost looked like another version of LERNER. Same arrogant, wise-ass, daring, half smile that almost makes you feel like SMACKING them across the back of the head???

Gaffer
06-20-2014, 08:42 PM
Watched that this afternoon. That SOB is so arrogant I'd break his nose if he looked at me like that. He's confident the dark one will protect him. The injustice dept won't prosecute even if they are handed overwhelming evidence.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-20-2014, 09:25 PM
Watched that this afternoon. That SOB is so arrogant I'd break his nose if he looked at me like that. He's confident the dark one will protect him. The injustice dept won't prosecute even if they are handed overwhelming evidence.

Congress needs to stop all this bull shat. They need to impeach the lying traitorous Darklord. So what if the Senate will not convict, at least get it on public record what scum the lying ffing worthless democrat bastard is!!!

He has only engaged in multiple impeachable offenses.

Al this is parade crap. Start arresting and forcing these corrupt bastards to testify, nothing else means squat!!!
The Dark Lord needs to be brought to justice. He truly is a piece of pure shit IMHO.-Tyr

aboutime
06-20-2014, 09:51 PM
Congress needs to stop all this bull shat. They need to impeach the lying traitorous Darklord. So what if the Senate will not convict, at least get it on public record what scum the lying ffing worthless democrat bastard is!!!

He has only engaged in multiple impeachable offenses.

Al this is parade crap. Start arresting and forcing these corrupt bastards to testify, nothing else means squat!!!
The Dark Lord needs to be brought to justice. He truly is a piece of pure shit IMHO.-Tyr

Tyr. I think WE ALL WANT THAT to happen. But, we have to be realistic, and honest.

It won't, and can't happen until the Leadership/Majority in the SENATE is changed.

Harry Reid, and the rest of the Lying, Selfish, Idiots with their Political Career's as their only driving force...from both parties. Will never let it happen as long as D's are in charge.

We also have to remember. The alternative to Obama is..BIDEN????