PDA

View Full Version : 13 shot dead after attacking police in west China

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-21-2014, 09:43 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/13-shot-dead-attacking-police-west-china-041620263.html

13 shot dead after attacking police in west China

BEIJING (AP) — Police in China's restive western region shot dead 13 assailants who rammed a truck into a police office building and set off explosives in an attack Saturday that also wounded three officers, state media said
The Tianshan website said in a one-line report that no civilians were hurt in the attack in Kashgar prefecture in Xinjiang's southwest. Officials in the region contacted by phone either said they were unclear about the situation or refused to comment.

Dilxat Raxit, spokesman for the German-based group World Uyghur Congress, said he called several residents in the Yecheng area who described hearing rapid gunfire, likely from police, before an explosion rang out. He said that authorities quickly placed the county under martial law and started rounding up people in a nearby market.

"It's undeniable that the armed police are using excessive force to deal with the unrest in the region. Why did they need to shoot them dead on the spot?" Dilxat Raxit said. "If they just injured them they would still have a chance to be put through the legal process."

It was the latest in a series of attacks pointing to growing unrest in the sprawling region of Xinjiang, where the native Muslim Uighur (pronounced WEE-gur) people want more autonomy from Beijing. Last month, a market bombing killed 43 people in Xinjiang's capital, Urumqi.

Chinese authorities have blamed the attacks on extremists bent on overthrowing Beijing's rule. The government says the assailants have ties to Islamic terrorist groups abroad, but provides little direct evidence.

The government has sought to stem the attacks by handing down heavy punishments to people authorities say organized, led and participated in terrorist groups, committed arson, murder, burglary or illegally manufactured explosives. Earlier this month, China executed 13 people in Xinjiang for such crimes.

Uighur activists say public resentment against Beijing is fueled by an influx of settlers from the Han majority in the region, economic disenfranchisement and onerous restrictions on Uighur religious and cultural practices. China says it has made vast investments to boost the region's economy and improve living standards.

Soon the entire world will learn a very hard lesson. That such people must be shot down like mad dogs.
I think China will be the one nation that teaches that lesson.
Take note of the "peaceful muslims" that are attacking and bombing even in China!!! Yet Jafar will say those are not true Muslims>>>
when truth is they are the most true to their cult commands to force Islam upon the entire world. ..
Take notice Obama you graven dog. This is how such people should be dispatched.

No, "man caused disaster" here . No "workplace violence" here .
Here we see vicious attack by murdering thugs(muslims) and the said thugs were then shot down like the murdering mad dogs they are.. --Tyr

jafar00
06-23-2014, 03:43 AM
Soon the entire world will learn a very hard lesson. That such people must be shot down like mad dogs.
I think China will be the one nation that teaches that lesson.
Take note of the "peaceful muslims" that are attacking and bombing even in China!!! Yet Jafar will say those are not true Muslims>>>
when truth is they are the most true to their cult commands to force Islam upon the entire world. ..
Take notice Obama you graven dog. This is how such people should be dispatched.

No, "man caused disaster" here . No "workplace violence" here .
Here we see vicious attack by murdering thugs(muslims) and the said thugs were then shot down like the murdering mad dogs they are.. --Tyr

Well, you said it. They are thugs. Their religion doesn't matter. They are separatists doing evil things by attacking innocent people. It's that simple.

If you feel so strongly that all Muslims are bad, are you going to lead the pogroms and build gas chambers for us?

Jeff
06-23-2014, 07:06 AM
Well, you said it. They are thugs. Their religion doesn't matter. They are separatists doing evil things by attacking innocent people. It's that simple. Agreed, some are just scum no matter their religion

If you feel so strongly that all Muslims are bad, are you going to lead the pogroms and build gas chambers for us?

Seems like you and others like you ( folks that are peaceful Muslims, that live there live the right way and love there religion ) should be the ones leading the charge, I know if some were causing all this trouble in the name of something I loved I would be bitter towards them, and the fact that you say it is only a few it seems like the rest of y'all could stop them. :salute:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2014, 09:51 AM
Well, you said it. They are thugs. Their religion doesn't matter. They are separatists doing evil things by attacking innocent people. It's that simple.

Only those that you yourself claim are not real Muslims. They should be stopped by any and every means possible. I have zero tolerance for murdering bastards regardless of their stripe!!!

The pogroms are being ran by those I now condemn, strange how you
accuse me while not mentioning those acts by them!
It is not I that is murdering to further a religion, seems you miss conveniently that little fact!!

By the way, you relabeling them by calling them "separatists" does nothing to lessen their carnage or the fact that they are inspired by the Quran.. And fight a Jihad to advance Islam!!!!--Tyr

jafar00
06-23-2014, 04:05 PM
Seems like you and others like you ( folks that are peaceful Muslims, that live there live the right way and love there religion ) should be the ones leading the charge, I know if some were causing all this trouble in the name of something I loved I would be bitter towards them, and the fact that you say it is only a few it seems like the rest of y'all could stop them. :salute:

That's just it. They aren't doing it in the name of religion. Despite the Muslim minority in China being oppressed. They consider China's presence in "East Turkistan" as an occupation so are fighting for independence.

Rebiya Kadeer, President of the World Uyghur Congress, also said tension could only be reduced in Xinjiang if China acknowledged rights issues faced by the large Uighur minority.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/04/us-china-xinjiang-idUSBREA230A320140304

No matter how "y'all" want to paint this, it is not a religious conflict. It is based on politics and human rights.

They are going about it the wrong way and resorting to terrorism to be heard. I condemn these attacks on civilians as does Islam. Desperate people do evil things when they don't think first.

Drummond
06-24-2014, 04:46 PM
Do I detect a shifting of goalposts here, Jafar ?

Previously, your line has been that those engaging in terrorism are not Muslims, because terrorism - as YOU claim - isn't supported by Islam.

NOW ... you're just calling these people 'thugs', and saying that they aren't involved in a religious conflict. So .... this time, they ARE Muslims, Jafar ?

Just as well. You were beginning to run out of Muslims to disown ......

...... although if you change your mind on that one, you may care to study this link ....

http://www.everyculture.com/wc/Brazil-to-Congo-Republic-of/Uighurs.html

They've been Islamic since the 11th century, according to that -

jafar00
06-24-2014, 09:44 PM
Do I detect a shifting of goalposts here, Jafar ?

Previously, your line has been that those engaging in terrorism are not Muslims, because terrorism - as YOU claim - isn't supported by Islam.

NOW ... you're just calling these people 'thugs', and saying that they aren't involved in a religious conflict. So .... this time, they ARE Muslims, Jafar ?

Just as well. You were beginning to run out of Muslims to disown ......

...... although if you change your mind on that one, you may care to study this link ....

http://www.everyculture.com/wc/Brazil-to-Congo-Republic-of/Uighurs.html

They've been Islamic since the 11th century, according to that -

Their conflict with China is about territory and their human rights. It's not about religion. How black and white can it be?

If they weren't attacking innocent people, you would probably be supportive of their fight against Chinese oppression.

Gaffer
06-25-2014, 08:37 AM
Their conflict with China is about territory and their human rights. It's not about religion. How black and white can it be?

If they weren't attacking innocent people, you would probably be supportive of their fight against Chinese oppression.

Their conflict is about establishing an islamic state. Nothing to do with human rights because islam doesn't recognize human rights any more than the chinese do. The difference between china and the west is china can be every bit as vicious as the jihadist.