PDA

View Full Version : ISIS is a terrorist organization! Explained by Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee

jafar00
06-22-2014, 06:59 AM
ISIS is a terrorist organization

Explained by Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee

Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee: Thus this is deception, and this is beguilement of our children and our youth. They take the children and use them to push forward to the various locations; fierce battles! Only Allah knows what has occurred therein! No, what is more than that: These very groups which call themselves Jihad groups are warring against each other! The group ISIS (Islamic State in Iraq and Syria) is fighting the group ISIJ (Islamic State in Iraq and Arabian Peninsula) while the group ISIJ is fighting Al Qaeda! And I don’t know who Al Qaeda is fighting! Killing and fighting! This is their condition. We ourselves have seen this with our own eyes. Meaning we are not absent from what occurs on the scene. So where is this Islam which they are calling to?! Where is this Jihad they are calling to?! Allah has honored this Ummah with Jihad, the Ummah of Jihad the Ummah of Muhammad but Jihad has guidelines, and it has conditions, and it has principles; and it has its qualified people who clarify its legislative rulings.And it has its people who are responsible for declaring war as leaders; they are those who are listened to and obeyed. As for these individuals (Meaning: ISIS, ISIJ, Al Qaeda and all other terrorist groups) they are only callers to Fitna (disorder and mayhem). And that which they call Jihad, is in reality disorder and mayhem. Whether they like it or not we say it loudly it is disorder and mayhem. We ask Allah the Exalted to save our children from them. And all praises belong to Allah the One who has granted our leaders in this land the ability to explain this. From the very first day they clarified the difference between Jihad and terrorism.This is from the disasters brought upon the Islamic nation from Afghanistan to Tunis to the borders of Turkey, and in the Arab world, and they call it Jihad! While in reality it is not Jihad rather it is calamity and corruption. We ask Allah for safety and security. O Allah grant us safety and security. I ask Allah the Exalted to return the misguided Muslims to Him with a good return. I ask Him to give us success to every good, and to distance our land and the Muslim lands from every evil, and to divert every type of evil from the people of Islam. Verily He is Generous and Kind.

Translated by Rasheed ibn Estes Barbee

jafar00
06-22-2014, 07:05 AM
http://mtws.posthaven.com/isis-is-a-terrorist-organization-explained-by-shaykh-muhammad-bin-haadee

Sorry for the bad formatting. I'm on my laptop a long way from home.

This is just an example of what is taught in Friday Sermons from time to time although it is rare for a group to annoy our scholars enough for them to single them out for ridicule. Opposition to these groups of miscreants starts with the hearts and minds of Muslims. Educated Muslims who now their religion do not join these bandits

jimnyc
06-22-2014, 10:43 AM
Jafar, hope you don't mind, but I had to edit out all of the formatting of your post down to bare text. Not only was it unsightly, but for whatever reason it wouldn't even allow me to reply to the thread properly until I made the edit. Besides, hopefully easier for everyone to read now.

This is a PERFECT example of what I expect to come from the community leaders within Islam. This type of stuff should come from every Imam in every single mosque and in every other manner of getting out this type of information. This guy is spot on, but at the same time there will be many followers of the group, for what reason I'll never understand.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-22-2014, 11:16 AM
ISIS is a terrorist organization

Explained by Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee

Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee: Thus this is deception, and this is beguilement of our children and our youth. They take the children and use them to push forward to the various locations; fierce battles! Only Allah knows what has occurred therein! No, what is more than that: These very groups which call themselves Jihad groups are warring against each other! The group ISIS (Islamic State in Iraq and Syria) is fighting the group ISIJ (Islamic State in Iraq and Arabian Peninsula) while the group ISIJ is fighting Al Qaeda! And I don’t know who Al Qaeda is fighting! Killing and fighting! This is their condition. We ourselves have seen this with our own eyes. Meaning we are not absent from what occurs on the scene. So where is this Islam which they are calling to?! Where is this Jihad they are calling to?! Allah has honored this Ummah with Jihad, the Ummah of Jihad the Ummah of Muhammad but Jihad has guidelines, and it has conditions, and it has principles; and it has its qualified people who clarify its legislative rulings.And it has its people who are responsible for declaring war as leaders; they are those who are listened to and obeyed. As for these individuals (Meaning: ISIS, ISIJ, Al Qaeda and all other terrorist groups) they are only callers to Fitna (disorder and mayhem). And that which they call Jihad, is in reality disorder and mayhem. Whether they like it or not we say it loudly it is disorder and mayhem. We ask Allah the Exalted to save our children from them. And all praises belong to Allah the One who has granted our leaders in this land the ability to explain this. From the very first day they clarified the difference between Jihad and terrorism.This is from the disasters brought upon the Islamic nation from Afghanistan to Tunis to the borders of Turkey, and in the Arab world, and they call it Jihad! While in reality it is not Jihad rather it is calamity and corruption. We ask Allah for safety and security. O Allah grant us safety and security. I ask Allah the Exalted to return the misguided Muslims to Him with a good return. I ask Him to give us success to every good, and to distance our land and the Muslim lands from every evil, and to divert every type of evil from the people of Islam. Verily He is Generous and Kind.

Translated by Rasheed ibn Estes Barbee

I only found fault with this one line in that post..-Tyr

I ask Allah the Exalted to return the misguided Muslims to Him with a good return.

For it trivializes their murdering acts into being merely minor misguided actions instead of soundly condemning the murdering and even submitting
a plan of action to counter!
The author's good intentions(if there) serve to no avail the past present and future victims of such sanctioned depravity, murdering and raping on innocent people.
A gentle admonishment serves little purpose IMHO.
ACTIONS speak louder than mere gentle words.. -Tyr

Drummond
06-22-2014, 03:00 PM
Recruitment of British youths to the ISIS terrorist 'movement' is getting a notable amount of coverage in our news. There's an estimate of around 500 of them who are thought to have joined them in Iraq and Syria.

The reason this has current prominence is the reported shock of a father who identified his son appearing in a recruitment video posted online.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2665044/Send-children-Message-distraught-father-British-born-ISIS-fighters-UK-extremists-brainwashed-sons.html

The father of two British-born men believed to be fighting for terror group ISIS in Syria and Iraq has told the UK-based extremists who recruited them to send their own children to the strife-hit region instead of his two sons.

Ahmed Muthana, 57, from Cardiff has begged his boys Nasser and Aseel to come home after Nasser, 20, appeared in a video urging other British-born Muslims to join ISIS' campaign of terror and execution.

Nasser has now been joined in the troubled region by his 17-year-old brother Aseel to fight alongside the Islamic extremists battling the Iraqi army and Kurdish militia.

The engineer told Sky News today: '(Nasser) was a very soft person, very nice. Why he left his family I don't know. It's devastating for me and my family.
When asked where he believes his son became radicalised, he said: 'In the mosque. We don't know which one.'

Nasser attended St David’s Catholic sixth-form college in Cardiff, the same place as Reyaad Khan, 20, who also appears in the professionally-edited video, boasting of his allegiance to the murderous terrorists of ISIS while holding an assault rifle.

Mr Muthana added: ‘I have driven my son around to Reyaad’s house in Cardiff, but he would always get me to drop him in the street rather than outside the front door, so I don’t know which house he lived in.’

The three men have joined the estimated 500 Britons who have been radicalised and gone to fight in the Middle East.

Reyaad's mother tearfully told Sky News: 'Please come back before it is too late. You are my only son. 'We can't eat and sleep Reyaad. Please come back before it's too late. I love you so much.'

Reyaad went to St David’s Catholic sixth-form college, also attended by gap-year student Nasser.

Nasser had taken £100 from his father to go on an Islamic seminar in Shrewsbury in November, but instead went to Syria.

Three months later his brother Aseel, 17, left the house saying he was going to a friend’s for the night, but the following evening it transpired that Aseel had obtained a second passport by lying about his age and was in Cyprus, travelling to Syria.

In the 13-minute recruitment film, taken as the men were about to cross from Syria into Iraq, Khan appears under the name ‘Brother Abu Dujana al Hindi – from Britain’, saying: ‘This is a message to the brothers who have stayed behind... you need to ask yourselves what prevents you from coming to the land of Al-Sham [Syria], what prevents you from joining the ranks of the mujahideen.’

Khan sits with Muthana and another British jihadi in a white turban. Last night, South Wales police sources confirmed a man named Reyaad Khan had travelled to Syria with Nasser Muthana and two other men.

The two unnamed men had since returned home and been arrested, but Khan and Muthana were both still believed to be abroad.

Jafar - this current situation, quite apart from what it'll mean for those innocents who'll suffer in Syria and Iraq, promises to be a future security nightmare for the UK. Concerns have been raised about what we can expect from the aftermath ... when those recruited (those who survive) return home to Britain.

This is no small issue, and recruitments have occurred in large numbers. The distraught father the above story reports on, thinks his son was radicalised in a local mosque.

So, Jafar, let's see you explain all this. How is it that ISIS is succeeding as well as it is in its recruitment efforts ?

aboutime
06-22-2014, 03:47 PM
http://mtws.posthaven.com/isis-is-a-terrorist-organization-explained-by-shaykh-muhammad-bin-haadee

Sorry for the bad formatting. I'm on my laptop a long way from home.

This is just an example of what is taught in Friday Sermons from time to time although it is rare for a group to annoy our scholars enough for them to single them out for ridicule. Opposition to these groups of miscreants starts with the hearts and minds of Muslims. Educated Muslims who now their religion do not join these bandits

Wrong again jafar. The propaganda machine you operate is still faulty.

We have the very same things being taught, less than 100 miles from where I sit today. Here in the Commonwealth of Virginia, in the U.S.A..
You can make all the excuses you want. But you will never be able to defend LIES and HATRED being taught.

aboutime
06-22-2014, 07:59 PM
Has anyone noticed how those Democrats, like Obama always call the group "ISIL" instead of "ISIS, intentionally never using the last "S" to specify SYRIA...because Obama doesn't believe there is any Threat HE can identify (to protect his Muslim Brotherhood buddies) and be politically correct as the APPEASER he really is???

jafar00
06-23-2014, 03:26 AM
Jafar, hope you don't mind, but I had to edit out all of the formatting of your post down to bare text. Not only was it unsightly, but for whatever reason it wouldn't even allow me to reply to the thread properly until I made the edit. Besides, hopefully easier for everyone to read now.

This is a PERFECT example of what I expect to come from the community leaders within Islam. This type of stuff should come from every Imam in every single mosque and in every other manner of getting out this type of information. This guy is spot on, but at the same time there will be many followers of the group, for what reason I'll never understand.

Thanks for fixing the formatting. Much appreciated!

This info is nothing new. I've heard similar talks over the years warning us to stay away from misguided groups and to remain on the straight path as taught by our Prophet (saw)

I only found fault with this one line in that post..-Tyr

For it trivializes their murdering acts into being merely minor misguided actions instead of soundly condemning the murdering and even submitting
a plan of action to counter!
The author's good intentions(if there) serve to no avail the past present and future victims of such sanctioned depravity, murdering and raping on innocent people.
A gentle admonishment serves little purpose IMHO.
ACTIONS speak louder than mere gentle words.. -Tyr

Being misguided in Islam isn't as minor as it sounds in English. It is quite serious! The word used was "fitna". Just that word is enough to send Muslims all into a tizzy and running to God for refuge. Fitna is from satan.

Recruitment of British youths to the ISIS terrorist 'movement' is getting a notable amount of coverage in our news. There's an estimate of around 500 of them who are thought to have joined them in Iraq and Syria.

Then the ones who are causing this trouble need to be dealt with. I for one would be anonymously tipping off police if I found someone at my Mosque radicalising youth who are vulnerable as they are just finding their way with religion.

Drummond
06-23-2014, 04:10 PM
The word used was "fitna". Just that word is enough to send Muslims all into a tizzy and running to God for refuge. Fitna is from satan.

Or to put it another way, Jafar, 'Fitna' is the name given to a film made by one Geert Wilders ... a brave individual who's taken a stand against Islam's encroachments in his own society.

Needless to say, many Muslims aren't all that happy with the film. True to their 'religion of peace', they've foisted death threats in his direction.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2008/03/geert-wilderss-fitna.html (http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2008/03/geert-wilderss-fitna.html)

As you can see in my previous post, Live Leak has removed the video due to death threats from Muslims (who are upset that Islam is being portrayed as violent and intolerant). Here's the same video on Google Video. I suspect it will be removed soon due to further death threats.

(Note: Those who view this film should keep in mind the difference between "Islam" and "Muslims." Muslims are people, and many Muslims despise the acts portrayed in this film. Islam is the religion taught by Muhammad. Muhammad's teachings are the source of many of the world's ills. However, we must not forget that the Muslims we encounter often do not live according to Muhammad's standards, but far above them.)

Then the ones who are causing this trouble need to be dealt with. I for one would be anonymously tipping off police if I found someone at my Mosque radicalising youth who are vulnerable as they are just finding their way with religion.

Really ??

DID YOU REPORT ONE ABU HAMZA, WHO REGULARLY PREACHED FIRST INSIDE, THEN OUTSIDE, THE FINSBURY PARK MOSQUE ... DURING YOUR STAY IN ENGLAND ??

As for a more recent example ... this from the front page of today's Daily Mail ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2665307/Did-Saudi-preacher-groom-jihadi-Britons.html

A notorious Saudi cleric preached at a mosque accused of radicalising three young Britons fighting in Syria.

Mohammed al-Arifi, who has called for holy war to overthrow Bashar al-Assad’s regime, spoke at Cardiff’s Al Manar centre.

The trio – two brothers and a friend – attended the mosque before leaving their homes to join the civil war.

Although banned from entering Switzerland because of his extremist views, al-Arifi has visited the UK several times. A Sunni Muslim, he has been accused of stirring up tensions with the rival Shia sect, reportedly calling it evil and accusing adherents of kidnapping, cooking and skinning children.

In other developments in the terror crisis:

A recruitment video for Al Qaeda-linked group ISIS featuring the three Britons remained on YouTube last night;
An Australian jihadist who appeared in the film, named as Zakaryah Raad, was said to have been killed fighting afterward;
The Petrol Retailers Association warned fuel prices could rise by 4p a litre because of the crisis;
Scotland Yard’s counter-terrorism chief said Britain would have to deal with home-grown fighters returning from Syria for many years
Coventry sixth-former Mohammed Hadi, 18, became one of the youngest Britons fighting with ISIS to be identified so far.

Cardiff school friends Nasser Muthana, and Reyaad Khan, both 20, last week appeared in the recruitment video for ISIS with a friend. Khan, who once dreamed of becoming Britain’s first Asian prime minister, was a successful student before he was radicalised.

Muthana, who gave up four offers of places at medical school to become a jihadist, later persuaded his younger brother Aseel, 17, to join him in Syria.

By your reckoning, Jafar, this report must've lied in one detail. It says that the 'Saudi Cleric' is a MUSLIM. Well ... is he one more Muslim to add to your ever-growing tally of 'non' Muslims ?