PDA

View Full Version : Real Man, with his daugther

revelarts
06-22-2014, 09:43 AM
just stopping by with something that's worth sharing.

ladies (fellas) get your tissues out

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/txTdcqDTL9E?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

jimnyc
06-22-2014, 10:34 AM
It doesn't matter how much money you have, or how good looking you are, how big your house is, nor does it matter what you do for a living. Like Rev said, that's a REAL man and father that does something like this for his daughter. Unconditional love and the desire to do something special for her. Did you see that smile on her face at the end? It didn't seem like he was looking for accolades, applause or any type of notoriety, just wanted to show her a good time. Major kudos to him!!

Kathianne
06-22-2014, 11:44 AM
That was so beautiful! Thanks, Rev. You're missed!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-22-2014, 12:25 PM
What a glorious video, an uplifting video and a father's love seen for what it is--true undying love! Best video that I've seen in years!!
Thanks Rev, you are most sorely missed here my friend.
And here is praying that you return to the fold to share you life and ideas here.
This I have simply got to send to my daughter today!!!!
BBBBRAVOOOOOO!!!!!--TYR

SassyLady
06-22-2014, 04:44 PM
Lots of tears and tissues! Loved her smile.

Jeff
06-22-2014, 05:29 PM
WOW, this man is a real man, a real father, WoW the video took the words out of my mouth, Thanks Rev.

aboutime
06-22-2014, 05:56 PM
jimnyc: The least you could do is supply the tissues for threads like this!

Love is the strongest emotion in all our lives!

Jeff
06-22-2014, 09:37 PM
jimnyc: The least you could do is supply the tissues for threads like this!

Love is the strongest emotion in all our lives!

Jim is cheap use your sleeve :laugh:

Seriously let me correct that ( for those that don't know Jim and I love to cut up ) Jim is the most giving person I know, if he could help everyone he certainly would, so cheap and Jim should never be used in the same sentence !

And I agree with Love being the strongest emotion :thumb:

Kathianne
06-22-2014, 10:29 PM
Jim is cheap use your sleeve :laugh:

Seriously let me correct that ( for those that don't know Jim and I love to cut up ) Jim is the most giving person I know, if he could help everyone he certainly would, so cheap and Jim should never be used in the same sentence !

And I agree with Love being the strongest emotion :thumb:

I concur. Jim and I have had knock out, drag outs. When I was at my lowest, he wanted to send me $$. I declined, but I know he would have. He's a prince in frog clothing.

CSM
06-23-2014, 05:39 AM
That was awesome!

PixieStix
08-31-2014, 01:06 PM
just stopping by with something that's worth sharing.

ladies (fellas) get your tissues out

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/txTdcqDTL9E?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

I am a little late posting a response to this thread. But I noticed it, because my Dad is terminally ill. This reminds me of how he cared for my sister that has epilepsy. Dad's are underrated. They deserve more respect. Thank you for posting this, is is absolutely beautiful!

shattered
08-31-2014, 01:11 PM
And yet here you sit....

PixieStix
08-31-2014, 01:27 PM
I drove 1200 miles both ways to take my sister down to stay with him, and to fulfill one of his wishes. I have to work. Going back soon as I can. Is that OK with you? I feel bad enough having to leave him as it is

shattered
08-31-2014, 01:33 PM
Who're you trying tp kid...

Abbey Marie
08-31-2014, 02:10 PM
I'm sensing some history here?

PixieStix
08-31-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm sensing some history here?

Not really. At least as far as I am concerned. She is just being a Mommy