PDA

View Full Version : Yes Dems, welcome them all

Abbey Marie
06-24-2014, 10:22 AM
I used to live alone in an apartment in downtown Philly.
Yes, let's just keep those borders open. It's the right thing to do, isn't it?

June 24, 2014
CENTER CITY (WPVI) --
Police have identified the man charged with raping a 26-year-old woman in her apartment near Rittenhouse Square early Saturday morning.

He is 28-year-old Milton Mateo Garcia, an illegal immigrant from Honduras.

Police say he was arrested Monday evening where he works, at a restaurant at Broad and Catharine Streets in South Philadelphia.

Garcia has been charged with rape, robbery, burglary, kidnapping and related offenses. The arrest was announced at a news conference Tuesday morning.

It was early Saturday morning when police say the victim, a 26-year-old doctor at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, was out with friends at the Ladder 15 bar at 1528 Sansom Street.

Rest of article: http://6abc.com/news/suspect-charged-in-center-city-rape-case-idd/128358/

Gaffer
06-24-2014, 10:44 AM
Another undocumented democrat who won't make it to the polls.

Perianne
06-24-2014, 11:15 AM
I know it is impossible, but I believe anyone who is a victim of crime by an illegal should be allowed to sue the government for damages.

aboutime
06-24-2014, 03:40 PM
I used to live alone in an apartment in downtown Philly.
Yes, let's just keep those borders open. It's the right thing to do, isn't it?

Rest of article: http://6abc.com/news/suspect-charged-in-center-city-rape-case-idd/128358/

Abbey. I was born in the Western Suburbs of Philly near Valley Forge.
I haven't been back to Pa. since the death of my last brother in 2006.
When I go to GOOGLE EARTH, and type my hometown's name.
I discovered how nearly ALL of what used to be MOM & POP stores on the corners across
the whole town...are now named/identified in SPANISH.
And, when I go to a street level view in Google Earth.
I see for myself...how nearly every one of those former stores could be TACO BELL.
Not a joke. Everyone should try it.