PDA

View Full Version : For all, but especially Darin

Abbey Marie
06-26-2014, 11:28 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CjbSAvs20wU/TlRL7cdkc7I/AAAAAAAAIiA/aCqENEMrKFY/s1600/stay-in-this-lane.jpg

aboutime
06-26-2014, 11:31 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CjbSAvs20wU/TlRL7cdkc7I/AAAAAAAAIiA/aCqENEMrKFY/s1600/stay-in-this-lane.jpg

Abbey:laugh: The problem isn't with the BAD DRIVERS. It's because they can't READ!:laugh:

SassyLady
06-26-2014, 11:46 PM
I think Darin and I have had this discussion before ... I don't like changing lanes all the time so I just stay in the fast lane and make sure no one is driving faster than me, therefore, I'm not holding anyone up. I plan to pass everyone in the slow lane any way!!

He gets so frustrated with drivers like me. I try to please him in so many ways but on this one I cannot compromise!!

:poke:

NightTrain
06-27-2014, 03:07 AM
I think Darin and I have had this discussion before ... I don't like changing lanes all the time so I just stay in the fast lane and make sure no one is driving faster than me, therefore, I'm not holding anyone up. I plan to pass everyone in the slow lane any way!!

He gets so frustrated with drivers like me. I try to please him in so many ways but on this one I cannot compromise!!

:poke:

There's nothing wrong with cruising in the hammer lane IF there is no one behind you, otherwise you should move over to let him go by. The only exception to that is if you're in a convoy doing 80 and everyone is utilizing the safety-in-numbers routine.

I generally stay in the right lane except passing, then move back over. That's really how it should be done. Then no one is getting held up and is free to go as fast as they want, and no one is getting enraged over inconsiderate drivers.

SassyLady
06-27-2014, 03:26 AM
There's nothing wrong with cruising in the hammer lane IF there is no one behind you, otherwise you should move over to let him go by. The only exception to that is if you're in a convoy doing 80 and everyone is utilizing the safety-in-numbers routine.

I generally stay in the right lane except passing, then move back over. That's really how it should be done. Then no one is getting held up and is free to go as fast as they want, and no one is getting enraged over inconsiderate drivers.

I'm of the opinion that moving back and forth from lane to lane to pass makes you stand out to the troopers. If you are in one cruising you aren't as noticeable.

I always move over for faster cars ... and I always let truckers come over when they need to pass. It's way easier for me to pick up speed than for them.

What really bugs me about drivers are those that get next to another vehicle and then stall. And then all of sudden they are like a sling shot once they clear the front bumper of the vehicle on the right.

FYI - I have always had fast, muscle cars (Olds SS, Monte Carlo SS, Chrysler 300C, etc.) ... not those little dart in and out cars.

darin
06-27-2014, 05:39 AM

In many states driving in the left-most lane is illegal except when passing - so if nobody is on the road, one can be ticketed for being over there.

Frankly, I'd support immediate license suspension and possibly public flogging for left-lane campers. Except Sassy; I'd 'handle' her privately :D