PDA

View Full Version : Obama wants to fund and train syrian rebels

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-26-2014, 09:40 PM
https://screen.yahoo.com/obama-wants-fund-train-syrian-003106516.html

OBAMA WANTS TO FUND AND TRAIN SYRIAN REBELS

Watch this video and tell me why this traitor shouldn't be impeached already!!!! He wants to arm groups Federal law make criminal to aid.
Told you people this bastard is a traitor!!

jafar00
06-27-2014, 12:47 AM
Since the FSA are also fighting Al Nusra and ISIS, I would have thought you would welcome the assistance so they can defeat the terrorists and perhaps also Assad/Iran.

fj1200
06-27-2014, 06:27 AM
Since the FSA are also fighting Al Nusra and ISIS, I would have thought you would welcome the assistance so they can defeat the terrorists and perhaps also Assad/Iran.

I believe I can sum this up for you... BO = bad. You're welcome.

;)

jimnyc
06-27-2014, 08:05 AM

;)

Even better...

stop sending money to people who hate us and would like to see us dead = spend money in our own country

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-27-2014, 08:27 AM

;)

The jackass wants Congress to allocate 500 million as a start to fund our GD enemies , are you really that blind!!???? And that would just be a start soon it would be 500 billion!
Do try to somehow get a clue...
bamscum wants a united M.E. and the damn Caliphate!
Which would be an even great threat to us than is posed now!!!
Good God , how the ff can you be so ffing blind!-Tyr

jafar00
06-27-2014, 04:29 PM
Even better...

stop sending money to people who hate us and would like to see us dead = spend money in our own country

I know some Syrians who would give you the food from their own plate rather than see you hungry. Obama better go about this carefully though. He doesn't want assistance going to the terrorists Al Nusra and ISIS. The FSA need help. Assad has Iran and Hezbollah behind him and the FSA have little support but are holding their own against Assad, Hezbollah, ISIS and Al Nusra.

The Syrian people are in crisis and we are ignoring them.

fj1200
06-27-2014, 05:31 PM
bamscum wants a united M.E. and the damn Caliphate!

Yup, there it is. Way to stay on fact Hoss. Look at it this way, I'm sure more Muslims will die under this plan; that's your goal right?

fj1200
06-27-2014, 05:35 PM
Even better...

Hear, hear. BO has no idea what he's doing over there, see Kathianne's thread on the subject.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-27-2014, 05:44 PM
Yup, there it is. Way to stay on fact Hoss. Look at it this way, I'm sure more Muslims will die under this plan; that's your goal right?

Dam sure is, for every damn Jihadist that murders to advance Islam.
Which just seems to be a concept you haven't the capability to grasp.
Since you are not stupid I will chalk that up to stubbornness.. :laugh:

fj1200
06-27-2014, 05:53 PM
Dam sure is, for every damn Jihadist that murders to advance Islam.

I didn't say anything about jihad, I said Muslims. Because surely Muslims will die who have no part in "jihad."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-29-2014, 12:05 AM
I didn't say anything about jihad, I said Muslims. Because surely Muslims will die who have no part in "jihad."

Are you advocating we fight no wars because innocent victims get killed?
Well , that is the nature of war, its not pretty, people get killed regardless of race, religion, sex , or innocent/guilt. That includes any "body" that is in the wrong damn place at the wrong damn time.
Has been since like--forever....
You know if you worried more about innocent Americans here being murdered you'd be on the right path but worrying about the fact that some unlucky Muslims may stop a bullet and how terrible that is seems foolhardy and a bit cold IMHO. -Tyr

Drummond
06-29-2014, 10:43 AM
Well , that is the nature of war, its not pretty, people get killed regardless of race, religion, sex , or innocent/guilt. That includes any "body" that is in the wrong damn place at the wrong damn time.
Has been since like--forever....
You know if you worried more about innocent Americans here being murdered you'd be on the right path but worrying about the fact that some unlucky Muslims may stop a bullet and how terrible that is seems foolhardy and a bit cold IMHO. -Tyr

.... besides which, even Jihadist Muslims don't ultimately care who they kill. Just that they do.

When terrorists explode their bombs, or fly their hijacked aeroplanes, or demolish Tube trains ... do they take a census beforehand to see to it that fellow Muslims don't get caught up on the wrong end of their attacks ?

And where Syria's concerned, it's just one big Muslim slaughter-fest !!

So Tyr's approach is commonsense. You look to your own interests first, consider that whatever best acts against enemies, both actual AND potential, is what you work towards .. and take it from there.

Drummond
06-29-2014, 10:47 AM
I know some Syrians who would give you the food from their own plate rather than see you hungry. Obama better go about this carefully though. He doesn't want assistance going to the terrorists Al Nusra and ISIS. The FSA need help. Assad has Iran and Hezbollah behind him and the FSA have little support but are holding their own against Assad, Hezbollah, ISIS and Al Nusra.

The Syrian people are in crisis and we are ignoring them.

Just a passing thought. But .. whatever this 'help' is that you refer to .. I find myself wondering, in whatever aftermath from that crisis emerges, whether the Syrian people would express any gratitude for the assistance they received.

fj1200
06-30-2014, 08:11 AM

So now you're advocating that we get involved in Syria? :confused:
Um, there are no innocent Americans in Syria right now... or shouldn't be.

fj1200
06-30-2014, 08:13 AM
And where Syria's concerned, it's just one big Muslim slaughter-fest !!

Does that put a smile on your face?

Yeah Nope
06-30-2014, 03:48 PM
On top of sending money and arms to groups that hate us, the shoddy reporting of this by the media is very irritating. The $500 million, which seems to make all the headlines because it is specifically slated for arms and training, is just part of the $1.5 billion package that Oblamo wants to send. That's a whole lot of zeros that could be used more effectively elsewhere, like the southern border.

This waste of money needs a proper name, so I have dubbed it:

Operation Fast and Furious 2: Jihadi Boogaloo

Drummond
06-30-2014, 04:28 PM
Does that put a smile on your face?

In your dreams, perhaps. :trolls::trolls::trolls:

fj1200
07-01-2014, 07:45 AM
The totality of my posts, perhaps.

:dunno:

red state
07-01-2014, 08:19 AM
On top of sending money and arms to groups that hate us, the shoddy reporting of this by the media is very irritating. The $500 million, which seems to make all the headlines because it is specifically slated for arms and training, is just part of the $1.5 billion package that Oblamo wants to send. That's a whole lot of zeros that could be used more effectively elsewhere, like the southern border.

This waste of money needs a proper name, so I have dubbed it:

Operation Fast and Furious 2: Jihadi Boogaloo

Yeah, NOPE, it is a shame that the American people aren't FURIOUS enough to kick this liar n chief out of OUR White House FAST and in a most disrespectful way. That's the type of F & F I'm looking for (forward to). To enhance your re-naming of this operation.....how about Operation Fast and Furious 2: Jihadi Boogaloo with the Rugaru? There's probably a better rhyming word to go along with this operation that describes this SOB in OUR White House but rugaru is good enough for what he's doing to America cuz his lil' liberal minions are certainly cannibalizing we AMERICANS. REAL Americans being eaten by the growing minority of anti-American leftist intent on devouring all that this Great Nation represented. Tyr, you're the poet....perhaps you are clever enough to come up with the proper title for B.O.'s illegal/anti-American operation.

Wow! I'm still enjoying that ignore button.....ya'll should try it cuz it keeps the dumb@$$es from covering up the topic with stupidity and lies. Only three now but it has definitely improved my enjoyment of this forum.

red state
07-01-2014, 08:21 AM
In your dreams, perhaps. :trolls::trolls::trolls:

My sentiments EXACTLY.....use the button Jim has provided and the trolls will immediately cease to exist. Try it folks....it works (except for those who still "quote" the trolls. Stop it!!! Click the button.

fj1200
07-01-2014, 08:24 AM
...use the button Jim has provided and the trolls will immediately cease to exist though my ignorance will perpetuate.
Try it folks....it works (except for those who still "quote" the trolls. Stop it!!! Click the button. It's much harder to click and cover my eyes at the same time!!!

:shrug: