PDA

View Full Version : Capured illegal immigrants heard saying, "That's okay, Obama's going to let me go"

Little-Acorn
06-28-2014, 12:46 PM
We've heard our resident leftists by the score insisting that the huge flood of illegal immigrant children, criminals, gang members etc. comoing over our bordes, is not the fault of the present administration's policies. Many of them bend over backward to blame George W. Bush, a move that surprises no one familiar with liberals.

But they need to inform the illegal aliens of these "facts". The illegals think otherwise.

------------------------------------------

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/06/27/border-resident-nancy-pelosi-should-visit-my-ranch/

Captured illegal immigrants heard saying, "That's okay, Obama's gonna let me go."

June 27, 2014 9:40 AM

BROOKS COUNTY (KRLD) – “I’ve had a 7-year-old little girl from El Salvador with her mother come to my front door just in dire need, lost, needing help,” says Linda Vickers, who owns a Ranch in Brooks County.

Vickers says even though her ranch is about 60 miles north of the border, bands of illegal immigrants are still crossing onto her land by circumventing border patrol check points. “I have a set of dogs here that are a deterrent and they tend to put some of these people in trees. I’ve even had an MS-13 gang member in a tree up here in front,” says Vickers.

“On one hand, I have women and children and young people in distress — and then on the other hand, I’ve had a criminal element of gang members,” says Vickers. “Young men that have had multiple deportations and do not want to get caught. I’ve heard them tell border patrol as they’re loading them into their vehicle ‘That’s okay, Obama’s gonna let me go.’”

(Full text of the article can be read at the above URL)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-28-2014, 05:39 PM
We've heard our resident leftists by the score insisting that the huge flood of illegal immigrant children, criminals, gang members etc. comoing over our bordes, is not the fault of the present administration's policies. Many of them bend over backward to blame George W. Bush, a move that surprises no one familiar with liberals.

But they need to inform the illegal aliens of these "facts". The illegals think otherwise.

------------------------------------------

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/06/27/border-resident-nancy-pelosi-should-visit-my-ranch/

Captured illegal immigrants heard saying, "That's okay, Obama's gonna let me go."

June 27, 2014 9:40 AM

BROOKS COUNTY (KRLD) – “I’ve had a 7-year-old little girl from El Salvador with her mother come to my front door just in dire need, lost, needing help,” says Linda Vickers, who owns a Ranch in Brooks County.

Vickers says even though her ranch is about 60 miles north of the border, bands of illegal immigrants are still crossing onto her land by circumventing border patrol check points. “I have a set of dogs here that are a deterrent and they tend to put some of these people in trees. I’ve even had an MS-13 gang member in a tree up here in front,” says Vickers.

“On one hand, I have women and children and young people in distress — and then on the other hand, I’ve had a criminal element of gang members,” says Vickers. “Young men that have had multiple deportations and do not want to get caught. I’ve heard them tell border patrol as they’re loading them into their vehicle ‘That’s okay, Obama’s gonna let me go.’”

(Full text of the article can be read at the above URL)
The bama boy is going to used them. That is why he and his ganged organized and funded this mas migration. Who do you think made it possible for all the kids to cross Mexico to even get to our Southern border?? Mexico has been very cruel it it's enforcement of it's border so why Is Mexico suddenly letting tens of thousands cross it's territory to get to where they can invade ours?
That's right= Obama and whatever aid/promise he made Mexico..