PDA

View Full Version : Rosie hosting the Price is Right?!!!

krisy
06-20-2007, 07:42 AM
With her recent reputation,I think this would be a BIG mistake!!!

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/tv/la-et-rosieweb19jun19,0,5100712.story

IReally,goping from Bob Barker to Rosie O? Are they going to give her five minutes before the big spin off for her to spout politically?

LiberalNation
06-20-2007, 07:44 AM
Barker said he'd be glad to have her as a replacement. Doesn't mean the people who run the show will or that she would even accept the job.

krisy
06-20-2007, 08:04 AM
Barker said he'd be glad to have her as a replacement. Doesn't mean the people who run the show will or that she would even accept the job.

Good. I hope she doesn't want the job because every time people looked at her all they would think abouot would be her political rants.

darin
06-20-2007, 08:57 AM
...the Price is WRONG, bitch!!

Gaffer
06-20-2007, 09:09 AM
I haven't watched that show since I was a kid back in the 60's, and then only because I was sick and there was nothing else on but soap operas. Whatever the fat bimbo does, I hope she fails miserably.

KarlMarx
06-20-2007, 10:21 AM
hey... look at it this way... if she's on "The Price Is Right" she isn't on "The View" pubically demoralizing the troops... as far as I'm concerned, I hope she gets the job....

Don't get me wrong, I think she has a right to her opinions, but I don't think she has the right to imply that our troops are terrorists...

The right to free speech does not give you the right to yell "fire" in a crowded theater... or for that matter, yelling "terrorist" during time of war.

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 11:10 AM
With her recent reputation,I think this would be a BIG mistake!!!

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/tv/la-et-rosieweb19jun19,0,5100712.story

IReally,goping from Bob Barker to Rosie O? Are they going to give her five minutes before the big spin off for her to spout politically?

I already posted this same thread! Cant you mods put them together?

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 11:12 AM
hey... look at it this way... if she's on "The Price Is Right" she isn't on "The View" pubically demoralizing the troops... as far as I'm concerned, I hope she gets the job....

Don't get me wrong, I think she has a right to her opinions, but I don't think she has the right to imply that our troops are terrorists...

The right to free speech does not give you the right to yell "fire" in a crowded theater... or for that matter, yelling "terrorist" during time of war.

She will find a way to do it on there. She will take it from being a game show to a political bashing show. Hell she will even have her girlfriend Michael Moore be one of the models, lord knows he has the boobs for it. :laugh2:

KarlMarx
06-20-2007, 02:42 PM
She will find a way to do it on there. She will take it from being a game show to a political bashing show. Hell she will even have her girlfriend Michael Moore be one of the models, lord knows he has the boobs for it. :laugh2:

Isn't there a reality series where people have to stay silent for a year?

well, there should be!

Abbey Marie
06-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Isn't there a reality series where people have to stay silent for a year?

well, there should be!

I love it! Rosie the cloistered nun, taking a vow of silence. On her knees scrubbing the abbey floors and eating bread and water. It would do her a world of good.

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 07:04 PM
I love it! Rosie the cloistered nun, taking a vow of silence. On her knees scrubbing the abbey floors and eating bread and water. It would do her a world of good.

There's no way Rosie could take a vow of silence, she lives to run her fat ass mouth.

Yurt
06-20-2007, 09:54 PM
This makes me :puke3:

That show has NOTHING to do with politics. I grew up with this show entertaining me when I played hooky from school, I think 10-11am PST. I loved it. People being silly and themselves. No way, no how, should any political person take the reigns.

Then again, IMHO, as I have always believed since a wee lad, when Bob goes, so goes the show....

He made the show *bows*

nevadamedic
06-20-2007, 09:57 PM
This makes me :puke3:

That show has NOTHING to do with politics. I grew up with this show entertaining me when I played hooky from school, I think 10-11am PST. I loved it. People being silly and themselves. No way, no how, should any political person take the reigns.

Then again, IMHO, as I have always believed since a wee lad, when Bob goes, so goes the show....

He made the show *bows*

She will sure as hell make it about politics.

dan
06-21-2007, 07:36 AM
Personally, I think they should just end it. It had a great run, but people so closely associate Bob Barker with the show, I don't know how they'd put anybody else on there.

But, I also don't think it's fair to assume Rosie will make it political. I can't stand the woman, but I sincerely doubt anybody (the network, the live audience, etc.) would take kindly to her getting political on the Price is Right. The View is, of course, superficial fluff, but it's still a show driven by the personalities of the hosts. Not true with The Price is Right. Rosie was a guest on Curb Your Enthusiasm a few months ago and she wasn't political on there.

nevadamedic
06-21-2007, 01:25 PM
Personally, I think they should just end it. It had a great run, but people so closely associate Bob Barker with the show, I don't know how they'd put anybody else on there.

But, I also don't think it's fair to assume Rosie will make it political. I can't stand the woman, but I sincerely doubt anybody (the network, the live audience, etc.) would take kindly to her getting political on the Price is Right. The View is, of course, superficial fluff, but it's still a show driven by the personalities of the hosts. Not true with The Price is Right. Rosie was a guest on Curb Your Enthusiasm a few months ago and she wasn't political on there.

Rosie doesn't care. She doesn't care what the network wants, the fans want r anything else.

jimnyc
06-21-2007, 05:24 PM
This show brings back a lot of memories. One of the rare shows on during the day that I could stomach watching when I played sick to stay home. I would hate to see it infiltrated by that blob of blubbery. I hope she gets hit by a bus.

krisy
06-21-2007, 05:50 PM
This is too funny. The memories I have of this show are mostly from watching in the summertime when I was in grade school,or when I stayed home sick too.

I don't think it will be the same show without Bob.

Gaffer
06-21-2007, 06:08 PM
I watched that show as a kid and I am 60 years old. That tells you how long it has been running.

Pale Rider
06-21-2007, 06:25 PM
It would take that greasy tub of lardass whore exactly 3 MINUTES to throw something political out there, just to test the waters. How could the network be so colosally STUPID to put that fatass piece of shit on that show? Oh yeah.... that's right.... the stinking network is just as liberal as she is. They deserve each other.

krisy
06-21-2007, 06:35 PM
It would take that greasy tub of lardass whore exactly 3 MINUTES to throw something political out there, just to test the waters. How could the network be so colosally STUPID to put that fatass piece of shit on that show? Oh yeah.... that's right.... the stinking network is just as liberal as she is. They deserve each other.

That's why I'm shocked they would even entertain the idea. I don't know if I really believe she can keep her mouth shut. Just a comment here or there,she just is too determined to get her viewpoint heard.

nevadamedic
06-21-2007, 06:37 PM
This show brings back a lot of memories. One of the rare shows on during the day that I could stomach watching when I played sick to stay home. I would hate to see it infiltrated by that blob of blubbery. I hope she gets hit by a bus.

The damn bus would bounce right off her fat ass.

nevadamedic
06-21-2007, 06:39 PM
That's why I'm shocked they would even entertain the idea. I don't know if I really believe she can keep her mouth shut. Just a comment here or there,she just is too determined to get her viewpoint heard.

We could pray that she gets lock jaw. :laugh2: