PDA

View Full Version : The Offensive Thread

darin
06-30-2014, 07:52 AM
Your (insert group/ethnicity/religion/political party) is wrong. Everything you believe/practice is worthless. You and your other (insert ethnic slur) are going to (insert negative place after death).

There.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

jimnyc
06-30-2014, 08:15 AM
I love offensive threads!

I hate all of these people:

bad drivers
stupid people
left lane slow drivers
slow bank workers
people who touch others clothes at laundromat
walking salesmen
birds that keep crapping on my truck overnight
New England Patriots and their fans
the person responsible for discovering olives
Perez Hilton
Miley Cyrus
Justin Bieber

Trigg
06-30-2014, 08:58 AM
Don't forget

People who come to the hospital and don't know what they're having/which doctor is theirs.

people who are an hour early and wonder why they can't be seen right away.

young girls on welfair with 3 kids, tattos and smell like smoke.

tailfins
06-30-2014, 09:10 AM
You Catholics are wrong. Everything you believe/practice is worthless. You and your other Mackerel Snappers / Idol Worshippers are going to Hell.

There.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Easy peasy lemon squeezie.

tailfins
06-30-2014, 09:31 AM

I'm surprised you said that. You strike me as the type that can't resist feeling a pile of hot lingerie when the hot female it belongs to isn't looking.

jimnyc
06-30-2014, 10:06 AM
I'm surprised you said that. You strike me as the type that can't resist feeling a pile of hot lingerie when the hot female it belongs to isn't looking.

I'd probably stare awkwardly if a hottie was folding her lingerie/panties, but I think touching them would be too creepy, as opposed to your normal every day creepy.

jimnyc
06-30-2014, 10:10 AM
Since my earlier post, I have to add a few more things that I hate.

The mailman who never brings me anything other than walking spam and bills. I hate when I see him.
Those little smart cars. c'mon people, use your noggins, you WILL die if you have an accident in that matchbox car!
Companies that make me watch 30 second ads to watch an 8 second video

And a big one that I forgot, the dentist. I know he tries hard, and I don't truly believe he's out to get me, but I just naturally hate him, based out of pure fear.

Abbey Marie
06-30-2014, 12:19 PM

bad drivers
stupid people
left lane slow drivers
slow bank workers
walking salesmen
birds that keep crapping on my truck overnight
New England Patriots and their fans
the person responsible for discovering olives
Perez Hilton
Miley Cyrus
Justin Bieber

WHAT??!! :eek: Oh lordy, he did NOT just say that!

jimnyc
06-30-2014, 12:23 PM
WHAT??!! :eek: Oh lordy, he did NOT just say that!

Hated them since I was a toddler. I can barely stomach them if they are on a pizza, but I'll eat them that way. Oh, and my wife puts them in her chicken cacciatore, and I then mix them in with the palenta (however you spell that crap) and eat it like the little rascals at their medicine!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KkE_8Vw_22o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

darin
06-30-2014, 12:25 PM

bad drivers - Chances are you're a bad driver. :( At least admit it and get out of the way :)
stupid people - Chances are you voted for Obama. If you voted for him twice, it's proof.
left lane slow drivers - See above.
Left-leaning Teachers.
New England Patriots
SF Forty-Whiners (49ers) - as an organization, not the individuals. Except some of them.
Bosses. Leaders. Those who Hire people based on the prospective employee's 'training' and NOT their ability.
Colleges and Universities
DOJ
EPA
FDA
DHS
Picky eaters. Especially those who order anything 'plain' or 'without olives.'
Perez Hilton
Miley Cyrus' 'parenting' growing up.
Justin Bieber's Parents.
Having to pay nearly $4000 to lift my truck another 8".
Anything than needs eight more inches.

Abbey Marie
06-30-2014, 12:36 PM
The short list:

Drivers who pull out of side streets in front of me, then drive slowly.
Sloppy Joes
Cole Slaw
Movies that appear to hurt animals
People who actually hurt animals
Anything gelatinous, except the Gelatinous Cube in D&D
Sadistic nuns
Women who pick at their meals to show how delicate and uninterested in food they are
Smart cars
American women walking around our streets in full Muslim garb. Go live where that's required
Joy Behar
Bugs. Every bug that has ever lived, lives, or will live. Except Inchworms, if they are bugs.
That new girl on NCIS

Abbey Marie
06-30-2014, 12:38 PM
One more biggie: People who cut down healthy trees just so you can see their house better.

darin
06-30-2014, 01:07 PM
Just have to say, i LOVE the Smart car. :) I'd like a few of them.

One stock, but with lots of woofers.
One on a 4wd chassis with a rotary engine swap
One lowered with a Hayabusa engine swap

NightTrain
06-30-2014, 02:19 PM
Just have to say, i LOVE the Smart car. :) I'd like a few of them.

One stock, but with lots of woofers.
One on a 4wd chassis with a rotary engine swap
One lowered with a Hayabusa engine swap

You just lost 33.96 man-points.

Unacceptable!

The short list:

Drivers who pull out of side streets in front of me, then drive slowly.
Sloppy Joes
Cole Slaw
Movies that appear to hurt animals
People who actually hurt animals
Anything gelatinous, except the Gelatinous Cube in D&D
Sadistic nuns
Women who pick at their meals to show how delicate and uninterested in food they are
Smart cars
American women walking around our streets in full Muslim garb. Go live where that's required
Joy Behar
Bugs. Every bug that has ever lived, lives, or will live. Except Inchworms, if they are bugs.

Can't argue with much on your list... but, I kill animals. I hunt and fish, but I do it as humanely as possible. Still, getting killed hurts at least for an instant, I'm pretty sure.

Bugs - you can't not like Dragonflies! They're cool as hell, and they eat a LOT of mosquitoes. One will land on my arm and just take a breather, and I'll stop what I'm doing and just admire their beautiful colors before it takes off again.

And ladybugs... never had any problem with them. Inchworms are cool.

Every other bug should be killed on sight.

Hated them since I was a toddler. I can barely stomach them if they are on a pizza, but I'll eat them that way. Oh, and my wife puts them in her chicken cacciatore, and I then mix them in with the palenta (however you spell that crap) and eat it like the little rascals at their medicine!

Weird!

Black sliced olives are awesome on pizza & burritos! WTF man??

Plus, to have a proper Bloody Mary, you need to have a green olive in that drink along with those pickled green bean things. Or is it pickled asparagus?

darin
06-30-2014, 02:36 PM
You just lost 33.96 man-points.

Unacceptable!

That list should GIVE ME 1000 man-points.

Who doesn't love fast cars?
Who doesn't love kick-ass off-roaders?

Who doesn't love dropping that 808 kick-drum; makes the girlies get dumb; rollin rainier all the suckas wanna get some!

:D

Why?

http://telstarlogistics.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/22/monstersmart.jpg

Because F-YOU, Prius! :)

Oh! What's this??? DAKAR RALLY Smart?? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ja-U3KosBs

Oh? Fast you say?

http://cdn2.motors.co.uk/v2live/content/2013/6/smartdonut.jpg

http://thekneeslider.com/smart-car-plus-gsxr-equals-smartuki-a-very-smart-car/

12 second 1/4 mile? Nearly 150mph? Sounds perfect :)

Gaffer
06-30-2014, 03:05 PM
alan cohlms

NightTrain
06-30-2014, 03:06 PM
Anyway.. you guys already listed a bunch of things that piss me off.

99.9% of any commercial, whether on the 'net, or TV or radio. They piss me off and I change the station. Some are good, like that one with the kid dressed up like Darth Vader in that Volkswagen commercial.

This may sound like I'm a cold hearted bastard, but I actually felt relief when Billy Mays kicked the bucket. That fucker bellowing at me on my TV made my blood boil and I was ready to fight. Slimy bastard! Good riddance. Discovery was actually starting a series following that ape around.

Remember when Vince, that other shithead doing those annoying commercials got his ass beat up by the hooker in a hotel room in Florida? Possibly one of the greatest days of my life when I saw his mug shot and his lumpy, beat up face. "You're going to love my nuts!" in that Slap-Chop commercial.

Inept hunters that take stupid shots in a wild hope they can kill the animal and end up wounding it and never finding it.

Cops that don't do their jobs. I once found a late-model snowmachine up in the mountains here in Wasilla, that had obviously been immaculate a few days before but had the hell thrashed out of it by a thief that didn't care. It was about a $9,000 sled and they ran it out of gas. So I hooked up to it and pulled it down to the trucks, loaded it on my trailer along with my sled, and drove down to the Alaska State Trooper headquarters in Palmer. The Trooper came out to the parking lot, looked at where the thieves had scratched off the serial number on the ID plate, and shrugged and said there was no way to know who owned it. I pointed out that there was another serial number up under the tunnel, and another one hidden under the engine, but he wasn't interested. Told me to post a notice on a billboard and if no one responded after 30 days it was mine to keep! Lazy fucker. I brought it right to the cop shop for him and he couldn't be bothered to try and locate the owner.

Kids that run around with those big things in their ears, and metal studs all over their faces. They look like they fell into my open tackle box. Idiots.

Middle class white kids acting and dressing like they're inner city ghetto kids with their pants drooping down. Makes me want to boot them in the ass every time I see it.

Sub woofers in cars. Drives me batshit. I don't want to hear some Boooommmmm Booommmm Booooooooommmm from a half mile away, or even a few cars away from me at a streetlight. Turn that shit down. They'll all be deaf before they're 30.

Rap music. It's fucking horrible.

Hmmm... who else can I offend? Oh yeah, I don't like seeing any turban or women in burkas... I think Abbey already covered it, but that pisses me off too. Dress comfortably and like everyone else in this country, especially given the atrocities that shit immediately brings to mind to every American that sees it.

Democrats. You stupid sons of bitches and that liberal crap make me grind my teeth in fury. Wake up and grow a pair, you whiny bunch of pussies with your PC crap and your love of blaming America.

Stupid drivers... you guys already covered that. No excuse for that slow left lane action or idiots that cut me off for no reason.

So there's a few of mine... and I'm only 43. I'll be a real prick by the time I hit 70, I imagine.

NightTrain
06-30-2014, 03:26 PM

Who doesn't love dropping that 808 kick-drum; makes the girlies get dumb; rollin rainier all the suckas wanna get some!

Why?

http://telstarlogistics.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/22/monstersmart.jpg

Oh? Fast you say?

I gotta admit, those do look cool. But those off-roaders are eye candy, they'd be useless out in the mud & crud & rock crawling.

Remember back in the day, those little battery powered Stompers? Loved those things as a kid. That's kind of what that off-roader looks like.

Abbey Marie
06-30-2014, 04:31 PM
Kids that run around with those big things in their ears, and metal studs all over their faces. They look like they fell into my open tackle box. Idiots.
So there's a few of mine... and I'm only 43. I'll be a real prick by the time I hit 70, I imagine.

:laugh2:

Said1
07-01-2014, 09:15 PM
I hate hipsters. Those so called non-conformist, basket-on-their-bikes mofos are all the same. They've invaded my hood like fleas, wtf!!

I hate people who walk fast to pass you, then slow down when they're right in front of you, so you have to slow down. :upyours:

aboutime
07-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Just refuse to deal with, listen to, watch, or pretend to be nice to....LIARS.

Everything else either is hypocrisy, or hyperbole.

After more than 67 years of experience. Never forget. Someone you know, or don't know will BETRAY you.

The best example of BETRAYAL comes from a government that has failed to run the V.A. and IRS.

SassyLady
07-02-2014, 04:17 AM
I'm sorry kiddo, but someone said all bugs should be squashed and that's what I think of when I see a smart car .... even these!!! Squash them all!!

Why?

Oh? Fast you say?

99.9% of any commercial, whether on the 'net, or TV or radio. They piss me off and I change the station. Some are good, like that one with the kid dressed up like Darth Vader in that Volkswagen commercial.

This may sound like I'm a cold hearted bastard, but I actually felt relief when Billy Mays kicked the bucket. That fucker bellowing at me on my TV made my blood boil and I was ready to fight. Slimy bastard! Good riddance. Discovery was actually starting a series following that ape around.

Remember when Vince, that other shithead doing those annoying commercials got his ass beat up by the hooker in a hotel room in Florida? Possibly one of the greatest days of my life when I saw his mug shot and his lumpy, beat up face. "You're going to love my nuts!" in that Slap-Chop commercial.

Inept hunters that take stupid shots in a wild hope they can kill the animal and end up wounding it and never finding it.

Cops that don't do their jobs. I once found a late-model snowmachine up in the mountains here in Wasilla, that had obviously been immaculate a few days before but had the hell thrashed out of it by a thief that didn't care. It was about a $9,000 sled and they ran it out of gas. So I hooked up to it and pulled it down to the trucks, loaded it on my trailer along with my sled, and drove down to the Alaska State Trooper headquarters in Palmer. The Trooper came out to the parking lot, looked at where the thieves had scratched off the serial number on the ID plate, and shrugged and said there was no way to know who owned it. I pointed out that there was another serial number up under the tunnel, and another one hidden under the engine, but he wasn't interested. Told me to post a notice on a billboard and if no one responded after 30 days it was mine to keep! Lazy fucker. I brought it right to the cop shop for him and he couldn't be bothered to try and locate the owner.

Middle class white kids acting and dressing like they're inner city ghetto kids with their pants drooping down. Makes me want to boot them in the ass every time I see it.

Sub woofers in cars. Drives me batshit. I don't want to hear some Boooommmmm Booommmm Booooooooommmm from a half mile away, or even a few cars away from me at a streetlight. Turn that shit down. They'll all be deaf before they're 30.

Rap music. It's fucking horrible.

Hmmm... who else can I offend? Oh yeah, I don't like seeing any turban or women in burkas... I think Abbey already covered it, but that pisses me off too. Dress comfortably and like everyone else in this country, especially given the atrocities that shit immediately brings to mind to every American that sees it.

Democrats. You stupid sons of bitches and that liberal crap make me grind my teeth in fury. Wake up and grow a pair, you whiny bunch of pussies with your PC crap and your love of blaming America.

Stupid drivers... you guys already covered that. No excuse for that slow left lane action or idiots that cut me off for no reason.

The real prick usually hits about the time your kids become teenagers! :poke:

These things annoy me (in varying degrees):

Politically Correct anything

People who are passing bikes and come into my lane and expect me to stop to let them pass the bike

Inconsiderate people

Passive/Aggressive people

People who don't keep their commitments

People who are late .... see inconsiderate people

People who say they don't like chocolate (I know they are lying) :laugh:

Smokers who stand right where people have to walk through their smoke to get inside or out

Garbage men who miss the truck and don't get out and pick up the mess they made

Neighbors who don't make their dogs stop barking - especially when they have 11 of them

Cars who park next to me and we are the only two cars in the south forty!! This one really pisses me off!

People who text and expect you to be sitting on your phone so you can answer them right now!

People at work who get their emails on their phone and can't understand why I missed a meeting ... they emailed the notification on Saturday night for Monday AM meeting. When I'm not in the office I'm not working!!

And add everything else people have listed previously .... well, except the olives ... cannot live without my olives.

red state
07-02-2014, 08:54 AM
Just refuse to deal with, listen to, watch, or pretend to be nice to....LIARS.

Everything else either is hypocrisy, or hyperbole.

After more than 67 years of experience. Never forget. Someone you know, or don't know will BETRAY you.

The best example of BETRAYAL comes from a government that has failed to run the V.A. and IRS.

Exactly! Why be nice to our enemies and the ILK of the left who are, without question, our enemy and deserve NO respect. I am also through with the politeness when all they know how to do is be the obnoxious, lying cowardly bastages that we all know them to be.

Sadly, you are right about EVERYONE having the potential to disappoint. Put no trust in man but have faith in the LORD for he will never let you down or betray you.

In closing, it is truly sad that our BEST is, and has been for years, treated so poorly within the gov. ran V.A. What is truly amazing is how the pukes passed B.O. Care when we ALL know the inefficiency of gov. ran programs. The question was asked during the entire debate; How can we expect to manage (ruin) healthcare when we have yet to straighten out the messes with the V.A., S.S. and so many other gov. 'FLOPS'. We had the BEST health care in the world with more people actually having health care....until B.O. popped in.

The Liar in Chief truly is the chief among the liars/left. They are ALL pukes and I'll never again be nice or respectful because THEY certainly have none towards their opposition. As you said, Aboutime, 'just refuse to deal with, listen to, watch or pretend to be nice to LIARS.' and Jim has provided a button on this site for exactly that.

Abbey Marie
07-02-2014, 09:13 AM
Jim, re: olives. How can you not love a Dirty Martini?!!

http://wp.streetwise.co/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Dirty-Martini.jpeg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-02-2014, 09:32 AM
I find these offensive.
White punks trying to be black punks
Appeasers pretending to be good citizens
FFING rap music--ALL OF IT!
Fools at the cash register that always have a few items with no pricetag/barcode and want to pay separately for three other people they buy for, while already the slow cashier hasn't a clue how to do the assigned job efficiently.
Muslim women wearing tents
Muslim men lying like rugs
Infidels that love both of those
Arrogant government employees.
Cops that give the largest pass in the world to black drivers.
They are instructed to do that in my city, cop friend told me so!
Fat-people- wearing clothes five sizes too small, its hideous to have to see.
Rude waiters/waitresses that then expect a tip. Not gonna happen..
College students and their dumbass professors that think they have al the answers and we non-elitists are fools. The opposite is true..
Dog walkers that let their dog come up my drive right at my front door to drop a load!!!
All libs, dems, fools ,asshats and Obama..

red state
07-02-2014, 09:40 AM
I find these offensive.
White punks trying to be black punks
Appeasers pretending to be good citizens
FFING rap music--ALL OF IT!
Fools at the cash register that always have a few items with no pricetag/barcode and want to pay separately for three other people they buy for, while already the slow cashier hasn't a clue how to do the assigned job efficiently.
Muslim women wearing tents
Muslim men lying like rugs
Infidels that love both of those
Arrogant government employees.
Cops that give the largest pass in the world to black drivers.
They are instructed to do that in my city, cop friend told me so!
Fat-people- wearing clothes five sizes too small, its hideous to have to see.
Rude waiters/waitresses that then expect a tip. Not gonna happen..
College students and their dumbass professors that think they have al the answers and we non-elitists are fools. The opposite is true..
Dog walkers that let their dog come up my drive right at my front door to drop a load!!!
All libs, dems, fools ,asshats and Obama..

What can be said or added......:thinking5:
.............................. :clap::clap::clap:.................. :beer:

darin
07-02-2014, 09:44 AM
Let me go back to one thing: Picky people.

In every aspect; Music, Food, Cars, etc - picky people, or, people who refuse to like new things or even old things -

C'mon people. LIVE.

:)

Rap music is awesome sometimes....how can you NOT dance to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur1N3UyT1lE

red state
07-02-2014, 10:18 AM
Cops rushing (with light and sirens blaring) just to get to the doughnut shop......I've seen it many times.

Folks who wait to the last second to finally put their turn signal on (when I could have pulled out and beat the rest of the oncoming/going traffic).

Folks who have NO signals (at all).

The many call to duty that comes in the mail for JURORS. (why not use retired folks or out of work folks?).

Bosses who take credit for other folk's GREAT ideas. (been there....done that).

Health Nuts / vegans / Junkies (everything in moderation is the best way to go).

Folks with those blutooth devices......and you think that HOT babe was talking to you. HA!!!!!

Park Rangers!!!!!!!!! (EEEEeeeerrrgggghhhhhhh!!!! Don't get me started)

Kids/infants in a theater (especially with a mature themed or looked forward to film is playing that those under aged should not be in)

Kids/infants in nicer eating establishments (and waitresses/waiters who attempt to sit a couple at a table next to a family with Kids/Infants).

[NO GUNS] signs really annoy me!!! I try to give all my business to those who openly welcome gun owners. If ever in the Corinth, MS area near the Alabama State line, give the Ju Ju's Shrimp Boat Cafe' your business cuz they go out of their way in welcoming gun owners (proudly and publicly). Sorry about the free ad their Jim but they do have really good food and if you're ever down this way try em'.

I could go on and on but I'll stop there and respond to Tyr's list:

__________________________________________________ ___________________

TYR's LIST
White punks trying to be black punks.....................Yep, so goes the back-bone of this Nation.

Appeasers pretending to be good citizens...............Traitors and the very reason we have stronger enemies
FFING rap music--ALL OF IT!.........................:clap:

Fools at the cash register..............Morons; the lot of them. They have no regard for others or common sense (or math skills).

Muslim women wearing tents..........I don't mind this as much as I once did (because it is their American given right to practice their religion) BUT what really makes me sick is how the muSLUM men dress normally and expect/DEMAND that their wives walk several steps behind them. Don't go to Universal Studios this time of year if that bothers others as much as it does me. I see Penticosts doing pretty much the same thing.....many of the women have to were hair that drag the ground and skirts at all times while the men dress like any other 'joe'.

Muslim men lying.....That's a given. Lying liberals, socialist and other CONTROLLING/bullying scum simply lie due to their nature.

Infidels that love both of those.........................................:cla p:

Arrogant government employees.........Again, we're talking about (CONTROLLING/bullying scum) usually of the 'liberal persuasion'.

Cops that give passes to black drivers.....Don't doubt it one bit (after all, in most cases, you can't get blood from a turnip). I'll have to ask my nephew about that one. He's a 5 year veteran on the Memphis Police Force.

Fat-people- wearing clothes five sizes too small, its hideous to have to see....That goes for ANYONE in my book (especially old cougars trying to be young again. They are usually the old bags walking around in the mall with their daughter (both with their shorts up their crack). YIKES!!!

Rude waiters/waitresses that expect a tip. Not gonna happen.............NOPE, not gonna happen and a manager call to the table WILL happen after the meal has been consumed. Don't rock the boat before then (believe me). HA!!!

DUMB@$$ College students/prof....Yes, the opposite is true and the Bible says so (professing themselves to be wise; they were FOOLS).

Dog walkers that let their dog come up my drive right at my front door to drop a load!!! NOPE, not gonna happen without consequences. Try it at my house and see what happens. I did have an encounter such as that while in the Smoky Mountains. I was photographing turkey and deer in the front yard of my cabin and this @$$ comes up (out of his way) with his dog on the leash and regardless of his plainly seeing me with my large camera, continued to my drive-way and, of course, chasing the game off. I didn't see that guy again for the entire stay. He's still alive.....but he didn't bother me again. HA!!!!

All libs, dems, fools ,asshats and Obama...................All MY enemies and the enemy of the USA. THEY are lying cowards with no morals or standards and will go along/get along with anyone who HATES America and REAL Americans that made and preserved this great Nation.

darin
07-02-2014, 10:23 AM
Oh - and I dislike not meeting Abbey before she married :)

And I hate not being able to date Sassy.

red state
07-02-2014, 10:24 AM
I may be picky but I can't stand anyone who can't agree with this...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJj6GfPRAtg

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HJj6GfPRAtg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

tailfins
07-02-2014, 10:38 AM

What if I don't make it to 70? I had better start being a real prick now just to be on the safe side.

jimnyc
07-02-2014, 10:40 AM
Jim, re: olives. How can you not love a Dirty Martini?!!

http://wp.streetwise.co/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Dirty-Martini.jpeg

Yeck, I would never drink that crap after a nasty olive has polluted it! :lol:

NightTrain
07-02-2014, 11:45 AM
Rap music is awesome sometimes....how can you NOT dance to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur1N3UyT1lE

Holy crap, man, that really made me laugh! Those guys are talented and obviously have a hell of a sense of humor. Didn't think I'd ever hear a rap song converted like that, Sharon and I laughed our asses off.

It's a good thing I didn't have coffee in my mouth the first time he sang "Got my mind on my money and my money on my mind."

aboutime
07-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Exactly! Why be nice to our enemies and the ILK of the left who are, without question, our enemy and deserve NO respect. I am also through with the politeness when all they know how to do is be the obnoxious, lying cowardly bastages that we all know them to be.

Sadly, you are right about EVERYONE having the potential to disappoint. Put no trust in man but have faith in the LORD for he will never let you down or betray you.

In closing, it is truly sad that our BEST is, and has been for years, treated so poorly within the gov. ran V.A. What is truly amazing is how the pukes passed B.O. Care when we ALL know the inefficiency of gov. ran programs. The question was asked during the entire debate; How can we expect to manage (ruin) healthcare when we have yet to straighten out the messes with the V.A., S.S. and so many other gov. 'FLOPS'. We had the BEST health care in the world with more people actually having health care....until B.O. popped in.

The Liar in Chief truly is the chief among the liars/left. They are ALL pukes and I'll never again be nice or respectful because THEY certainly have none towards their opposition. As you said, Aboutime, 'just refuse to deal with, listen to, watch or pretend to be nice to LIARS.' and Jim has provided a button on this site for exactly that.

Thanks red state. I'm trying to be as brief, and to the point as I can.

I wonder how many of us here on DP can honestly admit...'never being Betrayed by someone we know?'

As for being nice. That MUST ALWAYS be a Two Way street.

Respect can only be offered if it is reciprocal, honest, and genuine.
Not something I have ever felt for anyone connected to OBAMA.

Abbey Marie
07-02-2014, 06:10 PM

I was more fun then.

Abbey Marie
07-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Yeck, I would never drink that crap after a nasty olive has polluted it! :lol:

Lawd, you would really hate mine. I order them "Extra dirty" (extra olive brine, and extra olives).

What do you like to drink? Maybe we have something in common. I also like Gin & Tonic, Heineken/Yuengling, Wine, Manhattans, and B&B. And I wouldn't turn down a good Margarita rocks with salt, either. I do not like Vodka or Rum.

Gaffer
07-02-2014, 07:16 PM
I hate the word comprehensive. It means "rhetorical bullshit".

aboutime
07-02-2014, 07:30 PM
I hate the word comprehensive. It means "rhetorical bullshit".

And, in political speech, known as rhetorical demagoguery. Comprehensive means AMNESTY, HIGHER TAXES, and Political Fabrications to amaze the GREAT Un-washed, and Un-educated.

SassyLady
07-02-2014, 10:12 PM

Dang!!! All the good men are taken ..... good thing I respect the sanctity of marriage or I'd be inviting you on a trip to see NT's cabin!

SassyLady
07-02-2014, 10:22 PM
I used to hate P!nk ..... thought she was just a punk. Someone made a CD for me of some of her songs that I liked but didn't know it was her. I was blown away.

This is my new favorite .... makes me cry every time I listen to it. If you've ever lost someone you'll understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NZSSCsebF8

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-03-2014, 07:11 AM
I used to hate P!nk ..... thought she was just a punk. Someone made a CD for me of some of her songs that I liked but didn't know it was her. I was blown away.

This is my new favorite .... makes me cry every time I listen to it. If you've ever lost someone you'll understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NZSSCsebF8

Absolutely beautiful song and yes I've lost several in my life.
My father, baby brother(14), a son and a daughter... and all 4 grandparents.-Tyr

darin
07-03-2014, 07:31 AM
I was more fun then.

...worthless without pics...

jimnyc
07-03-2014, 09:37 AM

She's quite talented! And kind too, here's a video of where she completely halts her concert because a young girl was crying.... and gives her a stuffed animal.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9Z4f2_Vznx4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

darin
07-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Warms my heart to see celebrities who haven't lost their mind. Good on ya, Alecia.

SassyLady
07-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Back on track:

There are some days that I truly believe my vehicle becomes invisible. If only one person pulled out in front of me or drifted into my lane I would think it normal. However, there are days where it seems every 50th car in my vicinity cannot see me!!! And, I drive a Black YUKON XL ..... how could you NOT see it.

I hate having to stop and honk at their inattention - I'd rather just run them over, but the paperwork it would create isn't worth it!