PDA

View Full Version : Protests turn back buses carrying illegal immigrant children

tailfins
07-02-2014, 09:37 AM
I like how these protesters are making a difference instead of sitting around complaining.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/02/protests-force-buses-carrying-illegal-immigrant-children-to-be-rerouted/

fj1200
07-02-2014, 09:46 AM
Is that a solution?

tailfins
07-02-2014, 10:30 AM
Is that a solution?

If enough people participate, yes. That's why I'm not on the same page as the Muslim bashers. They aren't DOING anything.

fj1200
07-02-2014, 02:36 PM
If enough people participate, yes. That's why I'm not on the same page as the Muslim bashers. They aren't DOING anything.

It doesn't seem permanent. They just rerouted a bus.

Yeah Nope
07-02-2014, 03:20 PM
Is that a solution?

Solution, no. A step in the right direction, absolutely.

Little-Acorn
07-02-2014, 03:24 PM
BTW, another group of illegal aliens (adults and children) is scheduled to be shipped from Texas to Murrieta, CA on Firday, July 4.

SassyLady
07-02-2014, 10:56 PM
Is that a solution?

For the people in Murietta it was a solution to their situation. It is not their responsibility to come up with a solution to a problem created by the Obama Administration.

I think it's great that citizens within a community are willing to get out and make their opinions heard. That they are willing to protect their community. That will be the only way to keep this administration from bulldozing the states into saving their ass from this boondoggle.

Trigg
07-03-2014, 07:02 AM
The people screaming that the protesters are racists need to understand one simple thing.

Once these illegals are released into these communities they become the communities problem, instead of the governments.

Any medical care they require has to be written off by the community hospitals in the area.

Hospitals all over Texas and California have gone bankrupt and closed due to illegal immigrants NOT paying their bills. Even in my area they perpetrate fraud in order to get free care.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-03-2014, 07:20 AM

Letting government lies stand is not doing anything!!! Putting out information on what the Muslim agenda is and how they now have our government helping them is doing something.
That is unless you call getting the word out to as many people as possible as being futile and backward.
LIES, must be countered or else they become-- what people know to be truth.
Why do you think the PC mentality was ever fostered and so rigorously enforced ? An enforcement that's being ramped up more each day BY BUSINESSES , EDUCATION AND GOVERNMENT!

Your comment about people informing others of the true threats we face as a nation is flat out wrong! For to get the action you call for --PEOPLE MUST BE INFORMED!!!!!!
Those doing that stopping were informed. Yet you insult we that did the informing in our small town, cities and on sites like this one.
I speak of it only ever site I take part in.
Immigration is a treat but so is the Islamist agenda to destroy and remake this nation.
Think not then take a REAL LOOK AT BRITAIN!!!!!!!
WE ARE NEXT AND IT'S BEING DONE THE SAME WAY HERE!!-TYR

fj1200
07-03-2014, 08:31 AM
Solution, no. A step in the right direction, absolutely.

I submit they kicked the can down the road.

For the people in Murietta it was a solution to their situation. It is not their responsibility to come up with a solution to a problem created by the Obama Administration.

I think it's great that citizens within a community are willing to get out and make their opinions heard. That they are willing to protect their community. That will be the only way to keep this administration from bulldozing the states into saving their ass from this boondoggle.

Do you have a non-conspiracy related link on that? :poke: Besides, do they even know what they were protesting?

Juan Silva, 27, a welder in Chula Vista, said he thought officials were transporting drug traffickers. Then he heard the buses were carrying illegal immigrant families.
"I don't think people in that town should be against little kids," he said about the protesters in Murrieta. "We're not talking about rapists. We're talking about human beings. How would they feel if it was their kids?"

... the Muslim agenda ...

http://i.imgur.com/z824a.jpg

SassyLady
07-03-2014, 04:53 PM
I submit they kicked the can down the road.

Well, isn't that what the administration is doing by shipping them all over the country at taxpayer's expense...kicking the can down the road to the states/counties/local communities?

Do you have a non-conspiracy related link on that? :poke: Besides, do they even know what they were protesting?

fj ... do you have an alternative link showing where the responsibility lies? I'm pretty sure they were protesting having an influx of illegals in their community that would burden their resources and decided it was time to stand up and say ... hey, we are not going to turn the other cheek any more. Why would you even ask that question anyway?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-03-2014, 10:50 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

... the Muslim agenda ...

http://i.imgur.com/z824a.jpg

Next time try giving my full quote instead of that ffing shit you just did!
Each reply above that you gave the full quote before listing your reply. On mine you pulled that little underhanded stunt of abbreviating it for greater effect and to misconstrue what I was truly answering(Tailfins accusation).
By doing so you made it look like my reply was about the immigration issue instead of a direct reply about Tailfin's accusation against we that present the truth about the Muslim agenda. I see that was intentional and a sorry little attempt by you to foster your weak case and abject ffing blindness!

Here is the statement that I replied to....

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post

How about you try to be honest in your replies and stop this silly crap you do so often..
Already you have been put on ignore by others.
Crap like that continued and I will do the same..
That type of shit is leftist/liberal tactics, and the scum do it so damn often..-Tyr

Jeff
07-04-2014, 07:13 AM
Is that a solution?

A solution no , but a step in the right direction, absolutely !!

It is time for the American people to stand together and take back what is ours, yes re routing a couple of buses is tiny but it showed Americans standing together, with all that is going on in this country at this time if we as Americans don't stand together and take back what we have we aren't going to have anything real soon, so a solution you bet it is, it is the start of the only solution there is to fix our once great Country !!

jimnyc
07-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Setup all kinds of automated artillery along our border. Automated machine guns and mines and such. Make massive signs everywhere so that no one can claim they weren't warned. Problem solved.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Setup all kinds of automated artillery along our border. Automated machine guns and mines and such. Make massive signs everywhere so that no one can claim they weren't warned. Problem solved.

With that reply look for a knock on your door someday when the roundup starts. Not joking....--Tyr

red state
07-04-2014, 10:23 AM

I love that idea and it is exactly what I was expressing the need for YEARS ago!!! By the way....HAPPY 4th of July (INDEPENDENCE DAY) everyone. A heart core THANKS to our military as well so to those such as Gaffer and AT.....we appreciate the sacrifice SO VERY MUCH!!!

Yes, Jim, one of my clients, Les Blinkhorn (author, producer, volunteer, activist) was part of a group that participated/participates in securing our borders YET many leftist scum would call these patriots (right-wing nuts) and I'm sure your more than brilliant idea would also be categorized as NUTZY.

Truth is, we need to STOP policing the world and start securing our border with time-tested know-how from men and women who have been securing other countries for YEARS. That must stop and we need to use these experienced vets, border patrol and GOOD citizens to put a stop to the abuse that is coming from other countries at our borders/shores. And while I'm on the subject of returning our vets.....how about we employ them and other Americans such as myself instead of employing Latino nannies, yard workers, factory workers and so forth. In fact, why don't we ELECT our military to office and heavily punish large businesses and private households who hire invaders!!!! If there's no work, there will likely be less invading of our borders. Before more of B.O.'s cheese-line was kicked in, our economy truly did deter many from hopping over the border (cuz there was nothing to hop over here to. We can do so much to fix this problem but it's gonna take our removing traitors from office and placing REAL Americans at the helm.

This is in answer to the scum who thinks that Americans aren't doing anything....discussing, planning, volunteering and educating (IS) doing something but it will NEVER be enough as long as we have weak scum in OUR White House running the show and doing more damage on a daily basis that WE REAL AMERICANS can fix in 20 years!!!!

To Tyr, THANKS for your post and I especially appreciate you calling out the lying, ignorant and deceitful members here....I wouldn't know what they comment on or lie about since blocking them but its good to see that they are still called on their CRAP. I simply don't think they are worth the time and would rather (respectfully) comment/educate less liberal individuals who still have a shot in actually listening and THINKING for once.

fj1200
07-06-2014, 01:14 PM
Well, isn't that what the administration is doing by shipping them all over the country at taxpayer's expense...kicking the can down the road to the states/counties/local communities?

fj ... do you have an alternative link showing where the responsibility lies? I'm pretty sure they were protesting having an influx of illegals in their community that would burden their resources and decided it was time to stand up and say ... hey, we are not going to turn the other cheek any more. Why would you even ask that question anyway?

The can was kicked down the road because it didn't change the outcome except for one community and based on the quote I pulled at least one person didn't know who was in the buses. I don't have a link offhand showing the responsibility but I didn't make the comment. I did post a story in another thread where Congress chose not to act and I believe that Republicans in Congress should start to take some proactive approach into what the solution should be. In no way should we be doing nothing which automatically leaves it in BO's incompetent hands. How is that a good approach?

fj1200
07-06-2014, 01:17 PM
A solution no , but a step in the right direction, absolutely !!

It is time for the American people to stand together and take back what is ours, yes re routing a couple of buses is tiny but it showed Americans standing together, with all that is going on in this country at this time if we as Americans don't stand together and take back what we have we aren't going to have anything real soon, so a solution you bet it is, it is the start of the only solution there is to fix our once great Country !!

That will be done by voting.

fj1200
07-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Next time try giving my full quote instead of that ffing shit you just did!

Already you have been put on ignore by others.

First, it shows you to be a one-trick pony.
Second, I notice that the ignorant choose to ignore truth and logic when they can't shout it down.

:)

Jeff
07-06-2014, 01:19 PM
That will be done by voting.

That would be nice fj and I understand that is the way it is suppose to work, but just look at how well our elections have been working lately :eek: