PDA

View Full Version : Interactive map showing where in USA the Fed govt is shipping illegal aliens

Little-Acorn
07-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Click here to see an interactive map, that shows where in the United States the Federal government is trying to ship busloads and planeloads of illegal aliens who have recently been flooding across the border from Central America.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news?f%5B0%5D=field_sub_type%3A2056

It's the second news article.

The website seems to respond very slowly, sometimes timing out. Apparently a WHOLE LOT of people are interested in seeing this map.

Good luck.

aboutime
07-03-2014, 01:52 PM
I wonder if anyone else has gotten emails warning us about so-called "FEMA CAMPS" over the last few years.

I have been reading about such camps for the last few years, where some have been watching the Obama administration gather ammunition, and construct camps to hold large numbers of people...Namely, Americans.

Now, I see the connection as I also learned the Obama admin. has been aware of the huge numbers of children being steered to our Southern borders by Cartel's who aim to disguise their drug traffic operations. Using the children to take away the Border patrol duties.

I think it's safe to guess that Obama himself, with Holder...both are abusing their OATH of office in multiple and blatant ways. WHICH should reap Impeachment hearings...just for starters.

aboutime
07-03-2014, 02:30 PM
I wonder if anyone else has gotten emails warning us about so-called "FEMA CAMPS" over the last few years.

I have been reading about such camps for the last few years, where some have been watching the Obama administration gather ammunition, and construct camps to hold large numbers of people...Namely, Americans.

Now, I see the connection as I also learned the Obama admin. has been aware of the huge numbers of children being steered to our Southern borders by Cartel's who aim to disguise their drug traffic operations. Using the children to take away the Border patrol duties.

I think it's safe to guess that Obama himself, with Holder...both are abusing their OATH of office in multiple and blatant ways. WHICH should reap Impeachment hearings...just for starters.

Maybe this message has some meaning?
http://visiontoamerica.com/18031/fox-news-bombshell-secret-internment-camps-and-obamas-brown-shirts/