PDA

View Full Version : Please pray

Abbey Marie
07-08-2014, 06:18 PM
My dear husband (we are about to celebrate our 25th Anniversary) just found out that one of the nodules in his thyroid is most likely cancerous. The doctor is suggesting removing the thyroid. It is all very scary, as we all know that cancer is apt to return.

Please pray for us if you are able.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-08-2014, 06:23 PM
My dear husband (we are about to celebrate our 25th Anniversary) just found out that one of the nodules in his thyroid is most likely cancerous. The doctor is suggesting removing the thyroid. It is all very scary, as we all know that cancer is apt to return.

I will pm you about what I know happened 14 years ago herein USA to my wife's first cousin Yolly. She had thyroid cancer, they use radiation to treat and remove it. Zero problem since. She does have to take Thyroid replacement meds once a day but she has had zero problems since. So you can see it can be treated especially when caught before it has ever spread .-Tyr

aboutime
07-08-2014, 07:12 PM

Abbey. Of course we will pray. As a cancer survivor. I can't tell you how I know what your husband is going through with You.

Prayer, Love, and Confidence that comes from remaining Positive...despite the angst of life challenges will help Him, and those around him Overcome.
Yes. It is unlike anything else anyone can share, or talk about. But...remember. It can be overcome despite whatever courses of action your husband, and you decide.
God Bless. PRAYERS are still the best medicine.

Drummond
07-08-2014, 08:11 PM

Of course I will, Abbey.

My best to your husband.

SassyLady
07-08-2014, 11:05 PM
Abbey, will put you and hubby on the church's prayer list. And, I'll say a little extra one for you to have the strength, patience and stamina for this journey.

NT'sGirl
07-08-2014, 11:56 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your husband.

Jeff
07-09-2014, 06:30 AM
Prayers being lifted Abbey

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6200&stc=1

Kathianne
07-09-2014, 01:17 PM

Abbey, you have my prayers and your husband and daughter too. They've come a long way in treating cancer, I pray for good results. Hugs!

Abbey Marie
07-09-2014, 02:57 PM
Thank you to everyone who responded here and in PMs. Your kindness and offers to pray mean the world to me. Ok, so this is making me tear up. More later...

gabosaurus
07-09-2014, 03:31 PM
All the best to you and your husband. My family will be praying for his recovery.

tailfins
07-09-2014, 11:29 PM
May God heal your husband.

jimnyc
07-10-2014, 07:50 AM
I'm sorry I just got to this now, Abbey. :(

You and your family of course will be in our thoughts and prayers.