PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the last events.

Daniyel
07-08-2014, 08:25 PM
According to recent Israeli and Palestinian news reports:
Hamas and related groups launched about 40 rockets (Homemade/Imported) from Gaza mostly to the south of Israel in the past week.
Hamas (According to Israel Intelligence) is responsible for the killing of 3 Israeli Teenagers (16-17) two weeks ago.
Israel airstrikes across Gaza 15 targets of Hamas and related groups.

Two days ago Hamas and related groups launched about 150 rockets within 24 hours.
Yesterday Israel began 'Defensive Pike' operation in order to eradicate Hamas and 'Be prepared for all situation' according to Prime Minister Netanyahu.
Israel airstrike about 200 targets all across Gaza of Hamas and related groups.
5 Hamas troops manage to reach Israel by sea and was killed by IDF.
4 Hamas missiles reached Tel Aviv been taken down by 'Iron Dome' system.

Lets go back, before the escalation, about three days ago, How could Prime Minister Abo-Mazen and Prime Minister Netanyahu respond in order to prevent further escalation of violence? Was the violence necessary for one side or maybe both?
The reason I've wrote above all the events is first of all to assist you judging subjectively each side, therefore I've drew the line.

Gaffer
07-08-2014, 08:39 PM
I've been following this and I hope Israel finally goes after hamas with the intent to fully annihilate them. They need to take over gaza and run the arabs out of there completely. If your going to be accused of occupation, you might as well occupy.

hamas has also fired multiple rockets at Jerusalem which is 50% arab with arab holy sites. They don't care who they kill or how many as long as they can kill Jews.

Drummond
07-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Hamas and related groups launched about 40 rockets (Homemade/Imported) from Gaza mostly to the south of Israel in the past week.
Hamas (According to Israel Intelligence) is responsible for the killing of 3 Israeli Teenagers (16-17) two weeks ago.

Two days ago Hamas and related groups launched about 150 rockets within 24 hours.
Yesterday Israel began 'Defensive Pike' operation in order to eradicate Hamas and 'Be prepared for all situation' according to Prime Minister Netanyahu.

Lets go back, before the escalation, about three days ago, How could Prime Minister Abo-Mazen and Prime Minister Netanyahu respond in order to prevent further escalation of violence? Was the violence necessary for one side or maybe both?
The reason I've wrote above all the events is first of all to assist you judging subjectively each side, therefore I've drew the line.

Hamas have a history of murderous, savage, terrorist attacks against Israel stretching back over many years. They are totally committed to maximum harm and enmity against Israel. Anyone reading their Charter could come to no other conclusion than this. Indeed ... Hamas would much prefer it if Israel was driven into the sea.

So I fail to see why Israel should tolerate anything more from them (.. or why, in fact, they've been so tolerant of Hamas up to now !).

Surely the time has come - and is overdue ? - for Israel to bite the bullet, and finally decide that Hamas needs to be defeated and destroyed as a viable entity ... its leaders arrested or killed outright. [Happily ... it appears that Israel now accepts that thinking as wholly appropriate.]

I recommend that Israel invades Gaza in force to root out and obliterate Hamas.

And this assumes that such an action is ENOUGH. It shouldn't be forgotten that Hamas was voted into power in Gaza, so one can assume widespread support amongst the population for them.

Carpet-bombing the place might therefore be called for, instead. Not least as a never-to-be-forgotten deterrent against any others who harbour the ambition to destroy Israel. Gaza is, after all - thanks to being ruled by Hamas - a terrorist State. Why consider such a State, when its occupants have only murderous race hatred in their 'hearts' ... ?

Daniyel
07-08-2014, 08:49 PM
I've been following this and I hope Israel finally goes after hamas with the intent to fully annihilate them. They need to take over gaza and run the arabs out of there completely. If your going to be accused of occupation, you might as well occupy.

hamas has also fired multiple rockets at Jerusalem which is 50% arab with arab holy sites. They don't care who they kill or how many as long as they can kill Jews.
Egypt refused several times to get Gaza, Where would the people Gaza go?
It is true alarms were heard in Jerusalem but it was a false alarm according to the news, However Hamas is known for not being picky if you ask me.

Gaffer
07-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Egypt refused several times to get Gaza, Where would the people Gaza go?
It is true alarms were heard in Jerusalem but it was a false alarm according to the news, However Hamas is known for not being picky if you ask me.

The people of gaza can go live in iraq. They are all arabs separated by a name. They are all the same as the arabs in jordan, sirya, lebanon, iraq and all the other arab states. gaza is not part of egypt. Israel could turn gaza into a great vacation site if they just kick the arabs out.

Daniyel
07-08-2014, 09:52 PM
The people of gaza can go live in iraq. They are all arabs separated by a name. They are all the same as the arabs in jordan, sirya, lebanon, iraq and all the other arab states. gaza is not part of egypt. Israel could turn gaza into a great vacation site if they just kick the arabs out.
Assuming they would agree (Arabs have a certain 'respect' code which is very strict..) What about the Holy Sites, The Arabs who already posses Israeli ID, Arab owned estates and property, I don't think its as easy as you present it..

SassyLady
07-08-2014, 10:56 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

SassyLady
07-08-2014, 10:59 PM
Assuming they would agree (Arabs have a certain 'respect' code which is very strict..) What about the Holy Sites, The Arabs who already posses Israeli ID, Arab owned estates and property, I don't think its as easy as you present it..

Nothing is easy Daniyel ... however, under the current circumstances innocents will lose their lives on both sides. It seem that it's just easier to bury people than to displace/relocate them.

Daniyel
07-09-2014, 01:20 AM
Nothing is easy Daniyel ... however, under the current circumstances innocents will lose their lives on both sides. It seem that it's just easier to bury people than to displace/relocate them.
Those circumstances deserve a creative solution, mutual agreement would never happen, but it fits Israel to let continue making them desperate for a solution themselves, the world media counters that move, so its kind of a Catch 22.

Gaffer
07-09-2014, 06:57 AM

We both know the arabs will never agree. But they could be given the option of stay and become an Israeli citizen, not a pal. Or leave. Take up arms and die. Sorta like what happened in 1948 only this time it would be the Israeli's giving the ultimatum. It would not be easy, but it could be done. Shut down pal radio and television and completely take over the West Bank and Gaza as Israeli territory. They won't ever have peace, but they can have security.

aboutime
07-09-2014, 01:59 PM

Daniyel. You need to offer accurate information when discussing this. HAMAS began firing rockets into Israel many, many years ago. Not two days ago, not three days ago.
There is no way to cease the Escalation unless HAMAS stops firing rockets. But they are sworn to avenge any, and all defensive Israeli actions they NEVER ADMIT..they began.

Daniyel
07-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Daniyel. You need to offer accurate information when discussing this. HAMAS began firing rockets into Israel many, many years ago. Not two days ago, not three days ago.
There is no way to cease the Escalation unless HAMAS stops firing rockets. But they are sworn to avenge any, and all defensive Israeli actions they NEVER ADMIT..they began.
14 Years ago to be precise, since I don't want to start history channel here I'm relating to the past week by itself as the quick scene to see if there is any none-violent solution out of it anyone had in mind, and I just gave it the title of "Escalation" relating the past week.

Drummond
07-09-2014, 07:00 PM
Well, Daniyel, here's a thought for you.

Why don't Hamas renounce violence ?

I'd have thought the sheer shock value of Hamas declaring such a thing, and backing it up by stopping any further terrorist acts, would shock the Israeli side into immobility .. don't you agree ?

Why don't they (Hamas) just declare that violence from them is ended, that they'll disarm forthwith, that they'll invite the UN in to verify their actions ?

Let me tell you why we won't see that.

BECAUSE HAMAS ARE TERRORISTS, COMMITTED TO TERRORIST ACTS AS A CENTRAL CORE REASON FOR THEIR VERY EXISTENCE. THEY ARE SCUM. IF THEY'RE WIPED OUT, IT'S BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT.

Hamas could end all the violence, all the hatred, any time they choose. They do NOT choose to. And they never will.

aboutime
07-09-2014, 07:06 PM
Well, Daniyel, here's a thought for you.

Why don't Hamas renounce violence ?

I'd have thought the sheer shock value of Hamas declaring such a thing, and backing it up by stopping any further terrorist acts, would shock the Israeli side into immobility .. don't you agree ?

Why don't they (Hamas) just declare that violence from them is ended, that they'll disarm forthwith, that they'll invite the UN in to verify their actions ?

Let me tell you why we won't see that.

BECAUSE HAMAS ARE TERRORISTS, COMMITTED TO TERRORIST ACTS AS A CENTRAL CORE REASON FOR THEIR VERY EXISTENCE. THEY ARE SCUM. IF THEY'RE WIPED OUT, IT'S BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT.

Hamas could end all the violence, all the hatred, any time they choose. They do NOT choose to. And they never will.

Sir Drummond. Almost seems we have just discovered the presence of a Wannabe jafar impersonator for DP.

Drummond
07-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Sir Drummond. Almost seems we have just discovered the presence of a Wannabe jafar impersonator for DP.

... oh, joy ... !! ......:alcoholic:

aboutime
07-09-2014, 07:39 PM
... oh, joy ... !! ......:alcoholic:

http://icansayit.com/images/Deja-Vu.jpg

Drummond
07-09-2014, 07:46 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/Deja-Vu.jpg:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

SassyLady
07-10-2014, 12:18 AM
14 Years ago to be precise, since I don't want to start history channel here I'm relating to the past week by itself as the quick scene to see if there is any none-violent solution out of it anyone had in mind, and I just gave it the title of "Escalation" relating the past week.

Daniyel ... Speaking of the last 14 years ... how many times has a "non-violent" solution been tried. Who are the first to break any peace agreement that has been reached. A person, country, can only turn their cheek so many times and its time to end the issue so everyone left behind can begin to move forward.

SassyLady
07-10-2014, 12:23 AM

AT, and Drummon, ... you guys and I have been simpatico on several issues, but I truly wish that you could participate in a thread without starting some type of innuendo about someone who is, or isn't, participating in the thread. Danyiel is a new poster and you are already labeling them. It derails a thread and people like me lose interest in reading it anymore. And, I'm sure that you, and maybe me, still have some relative information and opinions on this issue.

I'm not telling you to stop, just asking as a friend to let it go. Please?

Trigg
07-10-2014, 07:43 AM
I actually feel for the peaceful Palestinian people. They're caught between a rock and a hard place. The other Arab countries won't let them in because then they wouldn't have a group of people to point at and say "see how awful the Jews are?". Meanwhile their "government" is more interested in punishing Israel for every conceivable slight than making life better for them.

jimnyc
07-10-2014, 07:45 AM
The Palestinian people need to forcibly get rid of Hamas and show that they WANT peace. If they don't, Israel needs to go in there full force and just make one big country for themselves.

Kathianne
07-10-2014, 08:07 AM
I actually feel for the peaceful Palestinian people. They're caught between a rock and a hard place. The other Arab countries won't let them in because then they wouldn't have a group of people to point at and say "see how awful the Jews are?". Meanwhile their "government" is more interested in punishing Israel for every conceivable slight than making life better for them.

I wish I could agree wholeheartedly and there are some Palestinians that would love to be in peace. I can't say at this time or anytime I'm aware of that it would be most. No, their primary goal is the elimination of Israel. It's the reason they have Hamas as a government, their choice.

aboutime
07-10-2014, 06:00 PM
AT, and Drummon, ... you guys and I have been simpatico on several issues, but I truly wish that you could participate in a thread without starting some type of innuendo about someone who is, or isn't, participating in the thread. Danyiel is a new poster and you are already labeling them. It derails a thread and people like me lose interest in reading it anymore. And, I'm sure that you, and maybe me, still have some relative information and opinions on this issue.

Sassy. Totally agree with you. I appreciate your care. But, I did nothing but ask him a question. I go by the REAGAN motto: "Trust, but verify". Did not intend to insult, or offend. But, if you don't ask. You never get an answer.

SassyLady
07-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Sassy. Totally agree with you. I appreciate your care. But, I did nothing but ask him a question. I go by the REAGAN motto: "Trust, but verify". Did not intend to insult, or offend. But, if you don't ask. You never get an answer.

I just didn't want a new poster to be lumped in with someone he's probably not even aware exists .... "a wannabe jafar". Give the kid a chance to build his own reputation.

And, there was no insult to me ...

Drummond
07-11-2014, 07:22 PM

Sorry I haven't replied until now, Sassy - I've been absent for a couple of days and only now have been in a position to reply.

Point basically taken, Sassy, particularly as he is new to DP.

I have thoughts on this, but will refrain from freely expressing them -- because, as you say, Danyiel is new. Time will tell as to what Danyiel will go on to offer us.

red state
07-11-2014, 08:12 PM
As AT reminded us, Reagan had a nack for fishing out who was who and what was said being a threat of legitimate friendship BUT, I have to agree with Sassy; one can ask a question YET be respectful and clever about it without insults and to call this new member JAFART........well, them be fightn' words!!! I also detect a certain amount of cleverness in the way some posters may try to make Israel the bad guy or (at least) as bad as hummus but this could be (as I've stated days ago) simply a seed that has yet to straighten up. The seed has just pushed through for light and we need to allow that sprout to mature and bend to the light. Hopefully, that will be the case.

Now, back to the thread. I don't feel that Gaffer was talking of exodus for ALL the arabs........just the trouble makers. And I agree with Gaffer that I really don't care where they go. I hope Israel kills the entire lot of them! The Jews have won this land (again) and they have been more than gracious to those they've conquered. As Gaffer put it, If you're gonna do the time, you might as well do the crime so I hope Israel puts away any feelings for collateral damage and go ALL IN to rid themselves of these muSLUM scum. The only reason there are any collateral damage from Israel or the USA is due to these cowardly muSLUM scum hiding behind women and children to begin with.

Daniyel, you need to realize that the arabs hate Israel so much that they would/will NEVER be satisfied with ANY agreement or appeasement. Shame on Bush for 'convincing' Israel to give in ANY land to the so-called palestinians. All that came from it is more terror from the ones standing on the new soil that Israel allowed them. It is heart breaking to remember those Israelis who lost their homes back in the Bush years. It is a wonder that they didn't start up their own home-grown radical group bent to avenge the wrongs that Israel did to fellow Israelis.

I know it is and always has been Israel's land and that region was once GREAT under ancient Israelis rule BUT I can't help but think that I'd rather have some other plot of land to call my own somewhere that didn't come attached with daily threats to life and limb. Surely there were some beautiful island somewhere like Tetepare Island. It is even within or part of the Solomon Islands and has been "available" for 150 years. A large, beautiful uninhabited island such as this seems to be MUCH better than that piece of crap land in the middle east.....even considering some of the nicer gardens and farms scarcely spread throughout this hell hole region occupied by nomads.

The island wouldn't be home but it sure is NICE!!!

Tetepare:
abandoned by natives since WWII
last farm was dispersed in the 90's
118 square kilometres
230 bird species
24 reptilian species
13 mammal species (to include wild boar)
RICH in fish and agricultural possibilities

Israel, on the other hand (WAS) 20,770 square kilometers at the time they kicked the arab's @$$
That's a good bit larger of an area BUT one could include ALL of the Solomon Islands.
Of course, much of this land is virtually useless and some of the more inhabitable areas have been given back to the arabs so one could say that the size difference is relative to discussion.

All of this is just me goofing around but the possibilities is appealing (IF) I were Jewish and wanted to take an area free from hostility (except for the head-hunters/cannibals within the group of islands. HA!!! Not a problem though......Israel is accustomed to dealing with head-hunting barbarians.

Daniyel
07-11-2014, 08:49 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?46033-Escalation&p=694892#post694892
My apologize for being the source of the problem.

jafar00
07-11-2014, 08:55 PM

Who began it?

The people from the village called Najd who fled to Gaza after being attacked by Haganah terrorists in 1948 would tell you who started it. Sderot used to be called Najd, before it was wiped from the map.

NightTrain
07-11-2014, 09:24 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?46033-Escalation&p=694892#post694892
My apologize for being the source of the problem.

I'm quite sure you're not the source of any problem, Daniyel.

I don't know if anyone caught this, but Daniyel is in the Israeli Military Reserves.

Gaffer
07-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Who began it?

The people from the village called Najd who fled to Gaza after being attacked by Haganah terrorists in 1948 would tell you who started it. Sderot used to be called Najd, before it was wiped from the map.

Your revised history won't fly here as you should know from past experience.

Daniyel
07-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Who began it?

Haganah translation in Hebrew is 'Defense' so I hope that answer part of that question, before the Independence/Nakba war, the Jewish immigrant suffered continually by the native Arabs so-called The Arab Legion and the Baddui tribes, without the support of the British as they were out numbered due to the White Book* Also note that GB tried but couldn't do anything until they've left and they remain neutral later on, Israel managed to overcome what nobody believed to be possible, and survived, in a result banishing the attackers seem quite a merciful punishment don't you think? Along with most of the settlers in the south are Badduion tribes that escaped wars scavenging on the immigrants so organizations such as Haganah was founded, I never heard of Najd but I bet Israelis wouldn't harm innocent and I don't want you to take it by the truth of what we represent but as a tactical/strategy decision, they had no ammo to spare, out numbered, and with no food or shelter, surrounded by Arab nations that can easily (apparently not) wipe you off the map, this is no state for violence specially not for the Holocaust refugees that survived the horrors of the Nazism which came into Israel first.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negev_Bedouin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa_riots
Now they've received (majority) Israeli ID and a largely growing numbers are serving in the IDF mostly in Gadsar and Sword battalions some in elite units and many others as a desert reconnaissance trackers.

Gaffer
07-11-2014, 10:10 PM
So now we have someone with first hand knowledge of Israel, what goes on there, it's history, to join in the debunking of jafar's muslim story telling.

NightTrain
07-11-2014, 10:35 PM
So now we have someone with first hand knowledge of Israel, what goes on there, it's history, to join in the debunking of jafar's muslim story telling.

There's been quite a few whoppers that Jafar has presented... as far as I know, he hasn't successfully lied yet.

SassyLady
07-12-2014, 02:46 AM
NT ...

..... a pathological liar is someone who tells lies habitually, chronically and compulsively. It has simply become a way of life for this person, to make up things for a variety of reasons and eventually, the truth becomes uncomfortable while weaving whoppers feels right to them. This kind of lying tends to develop early on in life, often as a response to difficult home or school situations that seemed to resolve better if the child lied. It's a bad habit, not a manipulative trait––this is how to differentiate a pathological liar from a sociopath who does seek to manipulate.

http://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Pathological-Liar

SassyLady
07-12-2014, 06:02 AM
Daniyel ... welcome! :mm:

We have many military and retired military here, and a few who wished they had joined at one time or another.

Oh, and couple that bypassed it.

Me, I was the wife of a military man for 16 years.

jafar00
07-12-2014, 02:31 PM
Haganah translation in Hebrew is 'Defense' so I hope that answer part of that question, before the Independence/Nakba war, the Jewish immigrant suffered continually by the native Arabs so-called The Arab Legion and the Baddui tribes, without the support of the British as they were out numbered due to the White Book* Also note that GB tried but couldn't do anything until they've left and they remain neutral later on, Israel managed to overcome what nobody believed to be possible, and survived, in a result banishing the attackers seem quite a merciful punishment don't you think? Along with most of the settlers in the south are Badduion tribes that escaped wars scavenging on the immigrants so organizations such as Haganah was founded, I never heard of Najd but I bet Israelis wouldn't harm innocent and I don't want you to take it by the truth of what we represent but as a tactical/strategy decision, they had no ammo to spare, out numbered, and with no food or shelter, surrounded by Arab nations that can easily (apparently not) wipe you off the map, this is no state for violence specially not for the Holocaust refugees that survived the horrors of the Nazism which came into Israel first.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negev_Bedouin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa_riots
Now they've received (majority) Israeli ID and a largely growing numbers are serving in the IDF mostly in Gadsar and Sword battalions some in elite units and many others as a desert reconnaissance trackers.

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist? Hagganah along with the Stern Gang, Irgun (an offshoot) and Lehi were terrorists no matter what definition you wish to use. The terrorist heritage of the Israeli Occupation Force today is evident in the way they kill civilian Palestinians, even children with glee.

Kathianne
07-12-2014, 02:51 PM
One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist? Hagganah along with the Stern Gang, Irgun (an offshoot) and Lehi were terrorists no matter what definition you wish to use. The terrorist heritage of the Israeli Occupation Force today is evident in the way they kill civilian Palestinians, even children with glee.

Just wrong what you are writing. Your prejudice blinds you.

Daniyel
07-12-2014, 02:54 PM
I Agree with you only about Lehi which considered as terrorists also within the Israeli immigrants, their most brutal assault was stealing a bag of money from a random stranger in Tel Aviv to fund further actions, As I said in the second post quoting you I also showed you the difference between Israeli Terror acts and Palestinian/Arab Muslims Terror acts, judge for yourself.

NightTrain
07-12-2014, 03:06 PM
The terrorist heritage of the Israeli Occupation Force today is evident in the way they kill civilian Palestinians, even children with glee.

You have uncensored internet at your disposal there in Australia.

Why do you shun the truth?

What is it that makes you incapable of learning for yourself instead of relying solely on what your muslim buddies at the mosque tell you is the truth?

It is abhorrent to me that you are so willfully ignorant, and I suspect you are the norm with most muslims which is why there is such a monstrous problem with islam internationally today.

aboutime
07-12-2014, 07:03 PM

What is it that makes you incapable of learning for yourself instead of relying solely on what your muslim buddies at the mosque tell you is the truth?

It is abhorrent to me that you are so willfully ignorant, and I suspect you are the norm with most muslims which is why there is such a monstrous problem with islam internationally today.

NightTrain. Just another example of jafar's hate propagada, exposed to verify what he has been in denial of for so long. It doesn't matter what access jafar has to information. His hatred outweighs truth.

SassyLady
07-12-2014, 07:53 PM

Jafar, how many times have the Hamas warned Israeli citizens before they targeted them with rockets? None.

This war would be over within 24 hours if Hamas stepped out from behind women and children to fight. What absolute cowards they are.

Jeff
07-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Jafar, how many times have the Hamas warned Israeli citizens before they targeted them with rockets? None.

This war would be over within 24 hours if Hamas stepped out from behind women and children to fight. What absolute cowards they are.

They are all cowards, they wont fight face to face, they would rather shoot rocket fro, afar , fly planes into buildings ect... and it always seem ( or most of the time ) it is against un armed civilians, I guess Allah didn't teach them how to be men.

Drummond
07-13-2014, 03:11 PM

'Glee', eh, Jafar ?

It's down to a 'terrorist heritage', is it, Jafar ?

How about the PRESENT DAY terrorists known as 'Hamas', Jafar ? Why don't we see comparable condemnatory enthusiasm from you about 'glee' coming from THEIR side in this ?

BECAUSE YOU HAVE PROPAGANDIST GOALS TO MEET ?

Allow me to aid you in redressing the balance here, Jafar ... and if you're being fair, if your motivation really is all about 'peace', then you should have no problem in being just as condemnatory about this ....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/06/15/Palestinians-Celebrate-Hamas-Kidnappings-of-Three-Israeli-Children

Palestinians have taken to the streets of Gaza City to celebrate the Hamas kidnapping of three Israeli teenagers on Thursday night south of Jerusalem.

The abductions have galvanized Israelis as few events have in recent years, resulting in unprecedented manhunts throughout the West Bank in search of the missing high school boys.

As Israelis recoiled in horror at news of the abductions of three teenage boys by terrorists, Palestinians responded with celebration and joy, passing out candies and sweets and taking to the Internet to wallpaper Palestinian social media sites with celebratory messages and poses of solidarity with the kidnappers.

Tell me that what they were celebrating was 'something harmless'. WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE TEENAGERS ?

Let's have rather less silence from you about PALESTINIAN barbarities, Jafar, IF you want to be taken seriously !!

jafar00
07-13-2014, 04:16 PM
I Agree with you only about Lehi which considered as terrorists also within the Israeli immigrants, their most brutal assault was stealing a bag of money from a random stranger in Tel Aviv to fund further actions, As I said in the second post quoting you I also showed you the difference between Israeli Terror acts and Palestinian/Arab Muslims Terror acts, judge for yourself.

Stealing a bag of money is not the worst of what they did. Even the first link on a Google search says otherwise.

On 4 January 1948, the Lehi detonated a lorry bomb against the headquarters of the paramilitary Najjada (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najjada) located in Jaffa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa)'s Town Hall, killing 15 Arabs and injuring 80.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence

You need to ask your Mossad compadres for guidance in lying effectively.

Are you suggesting that the Palestinians gladly left their ancestral homes and gave them for free to advancing Zionists?

It doesn't take long to find an answer to your question.

After Hamas advance notice, rockets intercepted over Tel Aviv area (http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/Hamas-threatens-imminent-attack-on-Tel-Aviv-362499)

They are all cowards, they wont fight face to face, they would rather shoot rocket fro, afar , fly planes into buildings ect... and it always seem ( or most of the time ) it is against un armed civilians, I guess Allah didn't teach them how to be men.

Firstly, how do you suggest the people in the Gaza open air prison form an army, let alone arm themselves with rocks and sticks to take on the IDF? They would have to get out in the first place.
Secondly, which Palestinians flew planes into buildings and where are these mythical buildings you speak of?

aboutime
07-13-2014, 05:00 PM
I now understand why the letters "I.S.I.S" and "I.S" are being used by the terrorists.

It is much easier for them to use those short letters than "C.A.L.I.P.H.A.T.E" .

They want to destroy the World with as few words as possible.

And, I believe the WEST...we terrible humans who enjoy freedom...should match them with "N.U.K.E." before they get their hands on one...Supplied by IRAN.

SassyLady
07-14-2014, 01:57 AM

After Hamas advance notice, rockets intercepted over Tel Aviv area (http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/Hamas-threatens-imminent-attack-on-Tel-Aviv-362499)

Announcing on your website in advance by saying ... hey we are going to bomb Tel Aviv at 9:00 does not constitute a warning ... it's bragging.

Calling the homes of the people in the direct line of fire and letting them know to get out is a warning.

Jeff
07-14-2014, 06:35 AM
Announcing on your website in advance by saying ... hey we are going to bomb Tel Aviv at 9:00 does not constitute a warning ... it's bragging.

Calling the homes of the people in the direct line of fire and letting them know to get out is a warning.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tried to Rep but I must spread them !!!

Great post Sassy, jafar try's to use all the BS he can to make his point, so maybe Israeli ought to just as they send a bomb in the air televise a warning, " HEY RAG HEADS IT'S A COMIN " and then jafar would say it's ok :rolleyes:

jimnyc
07-14-2014, 07:43 AM

They did in fact do that 2 days ago, for their first time ever, after about a million attacks over the years with their rockets. Israel regularly warns and drops pamphlets and such. And it was more psychological and for their own benefit, as the entire world knows those animals don't give a crap - as they WANT jew blood to flow, as "it's the best blood".

NightTrain
07-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Are you suggesting that the Palestinians gladly left their ancestral homes and gave them for free to advancing Zionists?

They were citizens of a country that lost the land they were living on. They found themselves on the wrong side of the border and should have moved accordingly if they wished to remain Eygyptians/Syrians/Jordanians/Lebonese. This happens and has always happened throughout history.

Let's make a hypothetical scenario for you to illustrate this point :

Russia and the USA find themselves in a war. Alaska is right next to Russia. Russia invades and kicks America's ass in Alaska, and as a result of the peace treaty, it gains Alaska as a new territory since it already holds the land militarily.

At this point, I have 2 options : I can move myself and family down to the Lower 48 and remain an American, or I can choose to stay and become a Russian.

Oh yes, you can bet there would be some hard feelings all around. But life presents tough choices, and sitting around crying about it will solve nothing. You move on as history turns another page.

Your 'palestinians' are exactly these kind of people and if they wanted to continue to be a part of the country that lost the war and that land, then they should have moved. Since they chose to remain, they should have embraced the new country's laws & customs and assimilated - that's the smart thing to do after making the choice.

Did that clear things up for you, slick?

Your whole 'occupying force' terminology is laughable at best. Israel gained those lands in wars conceived, launched and lost by neighboring Arab countries completely inept in the art of war. At the time, they couldn't wait to give those lands up to stop the ass kicking they were getting by the Israelis, and that's that.

jimnyc
07-14-2014, 09:29 AM
Israel gained those lands in wars conceived, launched and lost by neighboring Arab countries completely inept in the art of war.

I still think it's hilarious looking back, seeing multiple countries quickly getting their asses kicked while trying to play tough guy on one smaller country. And the funnier part? They're still too inept to get the job done, or even try, as they know they would all get their asses kicked just as quickly again. Not to mention that these nitwits can't get along with their neighbors, other religions, other cities, women, people who disagree, people who speak up... Point is, they could perhaps be a force someday if they worked together towards a goal, but I feel like laughing just saying that. They will never learn to work with the world diplomatically, and therefore will always remain 3rd world crapholes. It's of their own doing, always was and always will be. It must suck to know that little place owns the entire area and dominates them. That makes people so angry that they can only stand back, turn red from the anger, and then make up stories to try and make Israel look bad. :laugh: