PDA

View Full Version : The Settlements

Daniyel
07-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Another big issue, my opinion about the settlements is pretty simple, since Palestinians lived with no worries about breaking international laws in this land BEFORE Israel declared by the United Nations - which is fine,why won't they? so why can't Israelis live there? the West Bank was NEVER declared as a territory of ANY state at all, so whats wrong with Settlements inside the West Bank? matter of fact the ONLY state that controls the West Bank is Israel and therefore Israel has the right to choose as well as the responsibility of human rights in the West Bank, Why people keep claiming the Settlements are Illegal? I don't know what I'm missing here.

Gaffer
07-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Run all the arabs out. They can go to iraq and join the new terrorist state established there.

SassyLady
07-08-2014, 11:02 PM
Daniyel ... exactly what is the question you want to poll? I'm confused.

Daniyel
07-08-2014, 11:50 PM
Daniyel ... exactly what is the question you want to poll? I'm confused.

If my position about the legality of the settlements is right or wrong by the way i see it.

red state
07-09-2014, 12:39 AM
Revise your poll's discription better and you may get some actual votes. If what you are saying is:

POLL: Should the settlement of the arabs, within any Israeli controlled area, be considered illegal arabs (as with the illegal border invaders here in the USA)...................I VOTE YES!!!

The arabs were there when Abraham (the father of Israel) brought them to this land and the arabs have no business there if they are intent on destruction and not mutually inhabiting this lil' piece of land that I will NEVER have any interest in visiting. Regardless of who was there first....it is Israel's land now and they should have NEVER given any of it back as they've done so many times.

Try painting a picture or telling a story that depicts arabs giving anything away (much less to a Jew). Mexicans may have been in certain areas before 'Americans' but there was someone there before either Mex or American and our world is based on this TAKE mentality so the spoils truly does belong to the victor.

I get sick to my stomach every time I hear of the USA building and re-building things that our enemies forced us to destroy or they themselves destroyed to stop or get back at us. It simply doesn't make sense if many of those we help hate us and will ALWAYS hate us (regardless of how good we are to them).

The same applies to the situation in ISRAEL and I hope this helps.

red state
07-09-2014, 12:48 AM
As that old, nasty/ugly hag said.....let the Jews go back to JEW LAND (whether that be Poland, Germany or 'other'). That sort of liberal view has to stop because the Jews have ALWAYS inhabited that land (along WITH or not WITH the arabs). But as I said.....the Jews have every right to have settled THEIR lands and would have done so with intent to coexist BUT it was the arabs who wanted nothing to do with coexisting (as we see in MOST all muSLUM countries where only iSLUM is accepted). Like Gaffer, I say Israel should push the arabs back to Syria, Iraq or any one of the other 'arab' nations. If it is questionable that the land is Israel's via history it is definitely Israel's through victory (several victories).

Daniyel
07-09-2014, 01:12 AM
Revise your poll's discription better and you may get some actual votes. If what you are saying is:

POLL: Should the settlement of the arabs, within any Israeli controlled area, be considered illegal arabs (as with the illegal border invaders here in the USA)...................I VOTE YES!!!

The arabs were there when Abraham (the father of Israel) brought them to this land and the arabs have no business there if they are intent on destruction and not mutually inhabiting this lil' piece of land that I will NEVER have any interest in visiting. Regardless of who was there first....it is Israel's land now and they should have NEVER given any of it back as they've done so many times.

Try painting a picture or telling a story that depicts arabs giving anything away (much less to a Jew). Mexicans may have been in certain areas before 'Americans' but there was someone there before either Mex or American and our world is based on this TAKE mentality so the spoils truly does belong to the victor.

I get sick to my stomach every time I hear of the USA building and re-building things that our enemies forced us to destroy or they themselves destroyed to stop or get back at us. It simply doesn't make sense if many of those we help hate us and will ALWAYS hate us (regardless of how good we are to them).

The same applies to the situation in ISRAEL and I hope this helps.
I Believe you misunderstood me or most likely I misunderstood you, Bible/History/International Laws(UN) - Doesn't matter that much.
I'm saying that since Palestinians keep claiming Palestine is a land belong to the Palestinians, which never existed in any of the records above, Israel did exist, which means that living somewhere doesn't really mean the other can't live in there, if you do accept any of the listed above you still find that Israelis(Use that word) have the right to live in Israel current borders (even larger if you go by the bibles) *INCLUDING* the West Bank.
Palestinians or any other trespassers cannot enter Israel by International Law or make claims over those lands since they belong already to Israel, They cannot claim any place for themselves as the true native settlers in Israel were Nomads, historically/by the 3 main conflict involved religions (Judaism/Islam/Christ) Palestine never been a state or a country or any border of any kind of nation after the Jewish came 2000 years ago..
Long story short, Israeli settlements are now days legal, none Israeli settlements within Israel are illegal by National Law of Israel and International Law(UN), Religiously I've see no way to even put this on discussion since not everyone share the same religious, Historically Israel wrote history on 1947 after the Ottoman empire fallen, winning the war against the native Arabs assaulted fresh-born Israel.

red state
07-09-2014, 06:55 AM
I Believe you misunderstood me or most likely I misunderstood you, Bible/History/International Laws(UN) - Doesn't matter that much.
I'm saying that since Palestinians keep claiming Palestine is a land belong to the Palestinians, which never existed in any of the records above, Israel did exist, which means that living somewhere doesn't really mean the other can't live in there, if you do accept any of the listed above you still find that Israelis(Use that word) have the right to live in Israel current borders (even larger if you go by the bibles) *INCLUDING* the West Bank.
Palestinians or any other trespassers cannot enter Israel by International Law or make claims over those lands since they belong already to Israel, They cannot claim any place for themselves as the true native settlers in Israel were Nomads, historically/by the 3 main conflict involved religions (Judaism/Islam/Christ) Palestine never been a state or a country or any border of any kind of nation after the Jewish came 2000 years ago..
Long story short, Israeli settlements are now days legal, none Israeli settlements within Israel are illegal by National Law of Israel and International Law(UN), Religiously I've see no way to even put this on discussion since not everyone share the same religious, Historically Israel wrote history on 1947 after the Ottoman empire fallen, winning the war against the native Arabs assaulted fresh-born Israel.

Jews have always been within that region and your are correct in saying that arabs assaulted the new Nation of Israel. By that means, Israel gained even more land and should have NEVER listened to a Bush (other than the burning one) but they did and within days of their giving in to Bush and the arabs.....they were attacked. I wouldn't blame them for running every arab out and into the sea (as the arabs have claimed that they will do to Israel). It is a dog eat dog world and I'm behind the bigger, smarter more peaceful dog. Who are you behind (non-Biblical speaking of course)?