Day one.
Targets(Terrorists/Estates/Bonkers/Training grounds/etc..):270
Hamas High Commanders:5
Firepower/Missiles Factories/Warehouse:18
Grounded Missile Launchers:98
Terror/Smuggling Tunnels:10
'Iron Dome' Interceptions:29

Total of 200 assaults in Gaza by Israel
Total of 150 rockets fired to Israel by Hamas including infiltration attempts.

Israel reporting of few lightly wounded civilians during the alarms.
Hamas reporting of 25(Including civilians) were killed, unknown casualties(about 60-70)

Daniyel
07-09-2014, 12:44 AM
I Couldn't find out how to edit the thread..
Over night Israel airstrikes another 160 Targets.
'Iron Dome' Interception:46

Gaffer
07-09-2014, 07:10 AM
I expect it's going to escalate even more over the next week. You don't call up 40k troops just for show and tell. For a country the size of Israel that's a hell of a lot of troops.

red state
07-09-2014, 07:20 AM
Gaffer, Israel has never been a "show and tell" kinda lot. HA!!! I wish we had their Chief instead of the thief we have.

aboutime
07-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Why is it only called an ESCALATION when Israel finally decides to defend themselves?

red state
07-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Because that is the liberal way.....fuss only when it goes against their way of seeing things. When someone or something goes against their grain, they usually re-name it and hide around the facts. Of course, they learned very well from some of the BEST and they know full well that if a lie is told often enough, it'll become more acceptable/believable.

aboutime
07-09-2014, 02:07 PM
Because that is the liberal way.....fuss only when it goes against their way of seeing things. When someone or something goes against their grain, they usually re-name it and hide around the facts. Of course, they learned very well from some of the BEST and they know full well that if a lie is told often enough, it'll become more acceptable/believable.

red state. And, if any liberal, leftist, democrat wants to learn where, and how they do that.

This quote says it all (note the supposed author): "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." ~ Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's minister of propaganda

Little-Acorn
07-09-2014, 02:12 PM
Day one.
Targets(Terrorists/Estates/Bonkers/Training grounds/etc..):270
Hamas High Commanders:5
Firepower/Missiles Factories/Warehouse:18
Grounded Missile Launchers:98
Terror/Smuggling Tunnels:10
'Iron Dome' Interceptions:29

Total of 200 assaults in Gaza by Israel
Total of 150 rockets fired to Israel by Hamas including infiltration attempts.

Israel reporting of few lightly wounded civilians during the alarms.
Hamas reporting of 25(Including civilians) were killed, unknown casualties(about 60-70)

You left out years of Hamas firing rockets into Israel, killing and wounding civilians, etc.
Let me guess. You omitted this things because you "couldn't figure out how to edist the post", right? :lame2:

NightTrain
07-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Giving back Gaza was a big mistake. I realize that they did so at the urging of fools that think appeasement will work, but now Israel needs to retake it and secure it.

Then when the rocket attacks begin from Lebanon, hold that country accountable and take out their airport. Problem solved.

Daniyel
07-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Why is it only called an ESCALATION when Israel finally decides to defend themselves?
Escalation on both sides as the increase rockets and so as Defensive Edge..or whatever it is translated to :laugh:

You left out years of Hamas firing rockets into Israel, killing and wounding civilians, etc.
Let me guess. You omitted this things because you "couldn't figure out how to edist the post", right? :lame2:
I'm just saying I cant edit the first post so it would look a little messy, anyway I'm talking about the past week escalation.

Since the morning numbers for day two.
Targets (Gathering/Offices/Training grounds/Hideouts/etc..): 150
Terror/Smuggling Tunnels: 32
Several estates of Hamas Commanders were destroyed.
Hamas fired around 60 rockets today, unknown interception count by 'Iron Dome'
Second attempt to infiltrate Israel, two Hamas troops were killed.
Palestinian health department reporting on 38 sadly with 5 children held with their family that refused to leave their home.

aboutime
07-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Escalation on both sides as the increase rockets and so as Defensive Edge..or whatever it is translated to :laugh:

I'm just saying I cant edit the first post so it would look a little messy, anyway I'm talking about the past week escalation.

Since the morning numbers for day two.
Targets (Gathering/Offices/Training grounds/Hideouts/etc..): 150
Terror/Smuggling Tunnels: 32
Several estates of Hamas Commanders were destroyed.
Hamas fired around 60 rockets today, unknown interception count by 'Iron Dome'
Second attempt to infiltrate Israel, two Hamas troops were killed.
Palestinian health department reporting on 38 sadly with 5 children held with their family that refused to leave their home.

So tell us Daniyel. Where would you prefer to live? In Gaza, or Israel?
Not a difficult question. But it would tell us where your intent is.

Daniyel
07-09-2014, 05:21 PM
So tell us Daniyel. Where would you prefer to live? In Gaza, or Israel?
Not a difficult question. But it would tell us where your intent is.

IDF warns by phone calls and notes all residents before assaulting to avoid as much as possible death of innocents, sometimes they group together so IDF won't attack (which happens a lot) but sometimes there are ricochets or just random idiots, I blame the mothers of those children, but I still fail to see where are you going with this.

aboutime
07-09-2014, 05:24 PM
This is not the case, IDF warns by phone calls and notes all residents before assaulting to avoid as much as possible death of innocents, sometimes they group together so IDF won't attack (which happens a lot) but sometimes there are ricochets or just random idiots, I blame the mothers of those children.

Daniyel. You managed to avoid answering my question. So, I expect, you would prefer GAZA?

Drummond
07-09-2014, 06:44 PM
Daniyel .... would it be a fair observation to note that you're trying to play a blame game against Israel, because (according to the figures you've quoted) more loss of life has occurred on the Hamas side ?

Let's say that Israel managed a total victory against Hamas .. managing to break it, once and for all. For the sake of your 'blame game/parity requirement', would you require an Israel that was destroyed, so that parity was preserved ?

Try to understand that, if indeed Hamas incurs greater losses than Israel does, this is a GOOD thing. Hamas are a terrorist organisation. It's their core reason for being to set themselves up as enemies of Israel, and in doing so, to kill whatever Israelis they can.

Or, do you think that children are forced to carry bombs and be blown up ... just for FUN ?

Hamas are scum. If they don't surrender themselves to the Israeli authorities, their destruction is to be seen in purely positive terms.

Gaffer
07-09-2014, 10:07 PM
In case you guys can't figure it out Daniyel is pro-Israel. So sit down, quit witch hunting and lets have a good old fashion hamas bashing here.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2014, 10:28 PM
In case you guys can't figure it out Daniyel is pro-Israel. So sit down, quit witch hunting and lets have a good old fashion hamas bashing here.
Daniyel, seems to be holding back to me. I am waiting for the proper adjectives to be applied by the member to make my final judgment but yes could be the guy is just attempting to be fair, maybe too fair.
Hamas--ffing murdering terrorist scum deserve no such fairness or any kind of leniency IMHO. We good 'ole country boys were taught to shoot down mad rabid dogs(HAMAS) and asks questions later.
Myself, always a tad cautious until I see which way the sword is drawn...-Tyr

red state
07-09-2014, 11:20 PM
Daniyel, seems to be holding back to me. I am waiting for the proper adjectives to be applied by the member to make my final judgment but yes could be the guy is just attempting to be fair, maybe too fair.
Hamas--ffing murdering terrorist scum deserve no such fairness or any kind of leniency IMHO. We good 'ole country boys were taught to shoot down mad rabid dogs(HAMAS) and asks questions later.
Myself, always a tad cautious until I see which way the sword is drawn...-Tyr

I agree with TYR and stand by Sassy's first response that Daniyel's statements are a bit difficult to grasp in certain aspects of what is said. Gaffer is correct that there is more respect and actual discussion without the usual know-it-all sarcasm that we too often times get out of certain members. I feel that Daniyel is too soft on terrorists and needs more from Drummond and others who see things for what they are. It could be that Daniyel has seen the slant that all too often is part of the media propaganda machine. For all that is bad with Israel, they are still a country that is, for the most part, FREE and tolerant of other religions. You can't tune their under aged children into other religions but you can certainly worship as you see fit....try doing that in 99% of the muSLUM countries. You'll die trying.....just as hummus is dying while trying to destroy the Great Nation of ISRAEL. Let's be cautious but let's also give Daniyel time and a chance to put everything into perspective before we draw swords cuz I certainly don't see any swords drawn on Daniyel's end.

Daniyel
07-10-2014, 04:16 AM
I agree with TYR and stand by Sassy's first response that Daniyel's statements are a bit difficult to grasp in certain aspects of what is said. Gaffer is correct that there is more respect and actual discussion without the usual know-it-all sarcasm that we too often times get out of certain members. I feel that Daniyel is too soft on terrorists and needs more from Drummond and others who see things for what they are. It could be that Daniyel has seen the slant that all too often is part of the media propaganda machine. For all that is bad with Israel, they are still a country that is, for the most part, FREE and tolerant of other religions. You can't tune their under aged children into other religions but you can certainly worship as you see fit....try doing that in 99% of the muSLUM countries. You'll die trying.....just as hummus is dying while trying to destroy the Great Nation of ISRAEL. Let's be cautious but let's also give Daniyel time and a chance to put everything into perspective before we draw swords cuz I certainly don't see any swords drawn on Daniyel's end.
I Admire your patience, I Can easily see why you are considering me 'pro-palestinian', the reason I put those up is to show you what the other - probably any European/American/Arabian student think when they first heard of a boycott in their university or in the news paper, therefore I was trying to figure out what possible solution can come up that I might not thought about, as you all said the conflict is too deep and the hatred on both sides cannot be forgotten, another point I would like to put up is the specific comment you made about me being soft, this is the news every 22 years old fella can find in the media, you and I are both army vets of some sort but not everybody are, I hope I answered your questions.

Gaffer
07-10-2014, 09:03 AM
So where are you from D? Your posts indicate English is a second language, tho it could just be rushed typing.

As I see it your using a play on the liberal method of demanding another action since the liberal action isn't working. I got it but I don't think others did. Once you run out of options you just have to kill em all and let god sort em out.

It sounds like you were in some military service. Care to elaborate? I get the feeling you would be interesting to talk too. My spidey sense is activating. :thumb:

Daniyel
07-10-2014, 09:16 AM
So where are you from D? Your posts indicate English is a second language, tho it could just be rushed typing.

As I see it your using a play on the liberal method of demanding another action since the liberal action isn't working. I got it but I don't think others did. Once you run out of options you just have to kill em all and let god sort em out.

It sounds like you were in some military service. Care to elaborate? I get the feeling you would be interesting to talk too. My spidey sense is activating. :thumb:
Very well, My name is Daniyel Roy Ben-Shabat, 22 Years old male, I was born in NYC, my parents immigrated to Israel from Morocco I grew up in Israel, and served in the Border Police in a special riot/anti-terror unit along with some other assignments, I speak Hebrew,English,decent Arabic and studying Russian.

Gaffer
07-10-2014, 09:36 AM
Very well, My name is Daniyel Roy Ben-Shabat, 22 Years old male, I was born in NYC, my parents immigrated to Israel from Morocco I grew up in Israel, and served in the Border Police in a special riot/anti-terror unit along with some other assignments, I speak Hebrew,English,decent Arabic and studying Russian.

Thank you. I suspected you had some kind of first hand experience to talk from. That's cool. I'm a big Israel supporter myself along with many other posters here. Are you in the reserves and subject to be called up? or is your service completed?

Nothing like first hand reports that aren't filtered through the media. Be safe young man.

Daniyel
07-10-2014, 09:46 AM
Thank you. I suspected you had some kind of first hand experience to talk from. That's cool. I'm a big Israel supporter myself along with many other posters here. Are you in the reserves and subject to be called up? or is your service completed?

Nothing like first hand reports that aren't filtered through the media. Be safe young man.
The reserves recruited are mostly intelligence and high commanders, I'm on duty for the next 9 years more or less but I cant tell when I'll be called, but I'm pretty much considering to freeze my dot.net (coding) studies and to join back to the police, I wish you and you family all the best,thank you.

jimnyc
07-10-2014, 10:24 AM

Fellow New Yorker here. As good a place as any - welcome to DP! I was MIA the past few days and noticed a new member posting. :)

NightTrain
07-10-2014, 10:41 AM
I Admire your patience, I Can easily see why you are considering me 'pro-palestinian', the reason I put those up is to show you what the other - probably any European/American/Arabian student think when they first heard of a boycott in their university or in the news paper, therefore I was trying to figure out what possible solution can come up that I might not thought about, as you all said the conflict is too deep and the hatred on both sides cannot be forgotten, another point I would like to put up is the specific comment you made about me being soft, this is the news every 22 years old fella can find in the media, you and I are both army vets of some sort but not everybody are, I hope I answered your questions.

We've discussed Israel's fight against the 'palestinians' at length many, many times on this board... usually at the prompting of anti-Israel posters who can offer no real logical reasons other than religious hatred for their views supporting the terrorists.

Israel has been more than patient in their decades old conflict with the surrounding Arabs. Israel's only fault IMO is allowing themselves to be swayed by other countries that want them to give land for peace - an insane notion that worked so well for Chamberlain prior to WWII.

The only solution to this problem is for Israel to annex the land they've given up and secure her borders. Expel the Arabs and let the other countries figure out where they go ultimately. Warn neighboring countries that any attack from their land will be regarded as an act of war and there will be severe consequences.

You may find this thread interesting : http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?45609-66-years-ago-today

Welcome to the board, btw, Daniyel.