PDA

View Full Version : RealClearPolitics.com Senate poll: 51 Republican seats, 49 Democrat

Little-Acorn
07-09-2014, 06:05 PM
And that's with only 1/3 of the Senate seats up for grabs.

Every week, more and more Americans are telling pollsters they will vote out the Democrats.

And there's still 4 months of that to go before the actual election.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/attachments/politics/30593d1404946293-realclearpolitics-senate-poll-51-republican-seats-49-democrat-rcp_senate_09jul2014.gif

aboutime
07-09-2014, 07:12 PM

Every week, more and more Americans are telling pollsters they will vote out the Democrats.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/attachments/politics/30593d1404946293-realclearpolitics-senate-poll-51-republican-seats-49-democrat-rcp_senate_09jul2014.gif

Little-Acorn. Though I really do hope such predictions come true. I'd rather remain quiet, and not ruin the possible prophesy of reality being challenged by COUNTING THOSE CHICKENS...before they hatch.:laugh:

tailfins
07-09-2014, 11:25 PM

That's not good enough. We need 54 to offset likely losses in 2016 so the GOP can keep the majority after Obama goes back home to Kenya or Indonesia.

fj1200
07-10-2014, 10:54 AM

That does leave plenty of time to seize defeat. Did they account for incompetent candidates who will inevitably commit foot-in-mouth?

fj1200
07-10-2014, 10:59 AM
That's not good enough. We need 54 to offset likely losses in 2016 so the GOP can keep the majority after Obama goes back home to Kenya or Indonesia.

After a quick glance at 2010 results I don't think I'd be too worried about likely losses, they would be proven candidates who should be able to hold their own unless there is just a complete wave of R rejection which is unlikely with the Dems holding POTUS.

Abbey Marie
07-10-2014, 11:37 AM
That does leave plenty of time to seize defeat. Did they account for incompetent candidates who will inevitably commit foot-in-mouth?

Or genitals-in-text

fj1200
07-10-2014, 04:49 PM
Or genitals-in-text

That is seemingly on the left side of the aisle thankfully.

Abbey Marie
07-10-2014, 05:11 PM
That is seemingly on the left side of the aisle thankfully.

So far, anyway! Did I ever mention that my daughter went to high school with and knew the under-age girl that Weiner sent that picture to?

fj1200
07-10-2014, 05:14 PM
So far, anyway! Did I ever mention that my daughter went to high school with and knew the under-age girl that Weiner sent that picture to?

I don't think so. And I don't need any more details thank you. :poke:

greatar4
07-15-2014, 11:47 AM
The biggest hope for the Democrats is to have an improved economy by November which would bolster their case as to why they have to re-elected, since the country is heading in the right direction. Well, it's obvious there has been significant economic improvement in the last couple months. But, it seems like that has not given the Democrats an advantage over the Republican.

fj1200
07-15-2014, 12:22 PM
Well, it's obvious there has been significant economic improvement in the last couple months.

It is?

aboutime
07-15-2014, 12:55 PM
The biggest hope for the Democrats is to have an improved economy by November which would bolster their case as to why they have to re-elected, since the country is heading in the right direction. Well, it's obvious there has been significant economic improvement in the last couple months. But, it seems like that has not given the Democrats an advantage over the Republican.

Wow. Now you are really a funny, new member. Welcome to your DREAMWORLD, where life is happy all the time greatar4.

When did you return to Earth after your absence on Mars with the Democrats who saw the flag there?

Abbey Marie
07-15-2014, 12:56 PM

Welcome to the board :cool: