PDA

View Full Version : Terror in School - Video

Daniyel
07-11-2014, 07:14 AM
Hello.
I Just posted it in another forum and I would also like to share it with you ladies and gents.
As the escalation raise on both sides I would like to share with you this video made by a group of artists to explain the stand of Israel from the civilians side not what you hear in the news and not what the politicians say.
I Feel relation to the anger and frustration of my fellow Israelis and I wish to share it with you.
Terror in school - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbdnu_R9G40)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbdnu_R9G40

Gaffer
07-11-2014, 08:47 AM
That says it better than any speech. Thanks Daniyel.

aboutime
07-15-2014, 05:36 PM
Strange as this may sound....probably to those who defend Hamas.

Too bad the story in the video couldn't be used to actually show...THE HATERS, how they look to most of the World who knows what they have been doing....Pretending they want Peace.

While using their hatred to destroy with LIES, and WHINING...they always DENY?

If only the simplest of problems could be solved with such a simple VIDEO?

ONLY GOD KNOWS.

jafar00
07-15-2014, 09:33 PM
Totally inaccurate. They missed the bit where the Israeli kid kicked the Palestinian kid out of his house and locks him in the garden shed and only opens the door to go in and kick him now and then.

aboutime
07-15-2014, 09:49 PM
Totally inaccurate. They missed the bit where the Israeli kid kicked the Palestinian kid out of his house and locks him in the garden shed and only opens the door to go in and kick him now and then.

jafar. THANKS for exposing your hateful, disgusting side AT LAST.

Daniyel
07-16-2014, 04:47 AM
Jafar, the Arab society in Israel of 48 got 80% of Israel from the UN by they denied it and chose violence..Israel accepted that offer, so tell me, who said Palestinians doesn't deserve a state if not the Palestinians themselves?

Jeff
07-16-2014, 06:13 AM
This is exactly how I would of tried to explain it, or shall I say the way I understood it, Daniyel I say kick the sheot of the little punk Palestinian ( rag head ) and of course the U.S. ( the old distinguished guy ) comes in to make peace, forget peace it will never happen with these animals , they are breed to fight , annihilate them Period !!

jimnyc
07-16-2014, 07:46 AM
I've seen endless videos where the lovely animals teach their kids from the moment they can understand to "hate the jews". Next to saying "Mom" as a first word, the second is "jews die". THIS is why the islamic world is so screwed up, they have HATE in their hearts. Kids want to kill before they even understand what it means.

jafar00
07-16-2014, 02:30 PM
Jafar, the Arab society in Israel of 48 got 80% of Israel from the UN by they denied it and chose violence..Israel accepted that offer, so tell me, who said Palestinians doesn't deserve a state if not the Palestinians themselves?

The problem is the 700,000+ Palestinians who were turfed from their homes. Would you give up your home to foreign terrorists? I think not.

This is exactly how I would of tried to explain it, or shall I say the way I understood it, Daniyel I say kick the sheot of the little punk Palestinian ( rag head ) and of course the U.S. ( the old distinguished guy ) comes in to make peace, forget peace it will never happen with these animals , they are breed to fight , annihilate them Period !!

Why don't you go and join your good friend Kim Jong Il? I'm sure he would be into helping you with a little fun genocide before teatime.

I've seen endless videos where the lovely animals teach their kids from the moment they can understand to "hate the jews". Next to saying "Mom" as a first word, the second is "jews die". THIS is why the islamic world is so screwed up, they have HATE in their hearts. Kids want to kill before they even understand what it means.

You neglect to mention that the Israelis teach their children to hate Arabs. Nobody ever holds Israel to account for their actions and this is the real tragedy.

jimnyc
07-16-2014, 02:36 PM
You neglect to mention that the Israelis teach their children to hate Arabs. Nobody ever holds Israel to account for their actions and this is the real tragedy.

Because I don't see the worldwide terrorists coming from Israel - they ALL seem to be Muslim for whatever reason. I wouldn't be surprised if 99 out of 100 terrorists come from a Muslim background. You tell me where the hate is born and taught.

aboutime
07-16-2014, 04:08 PM
jafar actually sounds like an immature little kid who constantly gets caught stealing, or lying, and defends himself every time by saying..."If Obama can do it. Why can't I?"