PDA

View Full Version : Protests against Israel worldwide - Sydney Today

jafar00
07-13-2014, 02:04 AM
Here are some pics from the protest rally today in support of Palestine and in particular, Gaza which is under genocidal attack by Israel.

It wasn't just Arabs and Muslims in attendance either. People from all walks of life, creeds, religions etc... all came together in solidarity for the cause of Palestine.

The streets were blocked off to allow a protest march in the Sydney CBD with thousands attending.

Chants included

Free, Free, Palestine!
Free, Free, Gaza!
Down, Down, USA!
Down, Down, Israel!
Israel, USA, How many kids did you kill today?
1,2,3,4..we don't wan't your bloody war... 5,6,7,8.. Israel is a terrorist state!

Here is a link to the album I just uploaded. http://imgur.com/a/E0yFx

Remember this protest is one of many going on throughout the world to tell Israel that it's oppression and genocide is not acceptable to the civilised world.

Daniyel
07-13-2014, 02:34 AM
What USA have to do with this?
The mind of the people globally is manipulated by Hamas which is the Gaza Government for today, here is what I published on other forum related to the lies Hamas spreading as any other dictator.

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl1-4x8-59E
As we know Hamas along with other terrorists target civilians on highest priority and tries to create the 'we win' picture.
The benefits are obvious:
1.Support from the civilians.
Hamas proudly announced they created the 'human-shield' system and without the support of the civilians they won't have any human-shields.
Hamas also told the civilians to stay in their home during the attacks to continue the massacre of their own people (Hamas is the RULER of Gaza strip) to show the world photographs of the casualties, and to get more support from humanitarian organizations.
It is also known that Gaza under limited press by Hamas along with other rules that limit the freedom of speech - apartheid? - and uses psychological war against Israel, I personally received few SMS about 25 fatalities and a leak in Haifa shorty after Hamas threatens to bomb it, which is lie.
Hamas also stop Israel support to the Gazans by Kerem Shalom without the Gazans to even know it, to show how cruel Israel is.
Hamas also says that Israel has no known targets yet all the Hamas terrorists houses were destroyed including 1600 targets (120 casualties?) I think Israel do know where they airstrikes and why and Israel is also known for leading intelligence and ranked 1st in the world for recruiting spies in the world by NSA, you can also find plenty information on the web with fully detailed videos, and just this morning I stumbled across a report of Shayetet 13 (Israeli Navy Commando) took over a district in Gaza (4 Lightly wounded warriors) and IDF preparing to help evacuation of Gazans from the war zone to lower casualties as a counter move for the ground invasion to come shortly after.
If anyone would like to see any video or source to base it just ask.

Peace.
-

Once you base your opinion only on Hamas reports (i.e. casualties) you must come to think Israel is committing war crimes, and Israel is the apartheid and so every sane person would, I hope I changed your mind about the liability of Hamas reports and you will eventually see things clear.

jafar00
07-13-2014, 04:16 AM
What USA have to do with this?

The USA stands alone in blindly supporting Israel's murder without question. That's why they are also targeted for disgust and derision.

Daniyel
07-13-2014, 04:38 AM
The USA stands alone in blindly supporting Israel's murder without question. That's why they are also targeted for disgust and derision.
I See, what about the rest of my replay?

Jeff
07-13-2014, 05:50 AM
Here are some pics from the protest rally today in support of Palestine and in particular, Gaza which is under genocidal attack by Israel.

It wasn't just Arabs and Muslims in attendance either. People from all walks of life, creeds, religions etc... all came together in solidarity for the cause of Palestine.

The streets were blocked off to allow a protest march in the Sydney CBD with thousands attending.

Chants included

Free, Free, Palestine!
Free, Free, Gaza!
Down, Down, USA!
Down, Down, Israel!
Israel, USA, How many kids did you kill today?
1,2,3,4..we don't wan't your bloody war... 5,6,7,8.. Israel is a terrorist state!

Here is a link to the album I just uploaded. http://imgur.com/a/E0yFx

Remember this protest is one of many going on throughout the world to tell Israel that it's oppression and genocide is not acceptable to the civilised world.

It looks like it would of been a good place for target practice !!!

Gaffer
07-13-2014, 10:15 AM
The stupid and easily led are gathering to show their hate for something they know nothing about.

A few dozen hamas fighters and a hundred of their voluntary human shields killed is not genocide, it's propaganda. This is purely propaganda being spread by jafar as a hamas supporter. And yes the USA is standing behind Israel even though the current administration doesn't want to.

jafar your no peace loving muslim, your just another islamic supremest hiding behind the facade of peace.

The un is nothing more than a meeting place for despots and tyrants. Whatever they say has no credibility. The only people who want to commit genocide are the muslims of the world that want kill every Jew in the world.

NightTrain
07-13-2014, 10:34 AM

Good thing we have the big guns and all the cool toys then, isn't it? You animals are wrong and Israel is in the right. End of story.

Let's hope that Israel annexes Gaza now that there's boots on the ground and expels all those troublemakers. All of them. Hard to hide behind women and children if there aren't any.

It's time to end this foolishness and send the Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians and Lebanese back across the borders to their own countries and secure the borders, and that will make the IDF's job exponentially easier.

Daniyel - I noticed that there were a few rockets from Lebanon, do you know why there wasn't a punishing airstrike against an airport or power plant in retaliation to Lebanon? It will only take a couple of these sites taken out before they round up the terrorists because those are very expensive and vulnerable.

jimnyc
07-13-2014, 10:59 AM

Interesting. A small amount of the world protest Israel. America supports murder, without question.

The rest of the billions in the world stand against the animals in Islam. The overwhelming majority of Islam is either involved in terrorism, are radicalized or in some way support or look the other way for the animals.

I'm a PROUD supporter of those who stand tall and fight back against Hamas. My next hope is that Israel invades and kills every last one of them. I pray that those supporting Hamas move out of the way. But war is war.

I love America and the FACT that we stand against the scourge of the world and refuse to back down - which leaves many butt sore and then making ludicrous and completely unfounded accusations. That's cool with me though, as that stuff comes with being the bravest and best nation on the planet.

Daniyel
07-13-2014, 11:01 AM
Good thing we have the big guns and all the cool toys then, isn't it? You animals are wrong and Israel is in the right. End of story.

Let's hope that Israel annexes Gaza now that there's boots on the ground and expels all those troublemakers. All of them. Hard to hide behind women and children if there aren't any.

It's time to end this foolishness and send the Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians and Lebanese back across the borders to their own countries and secure the borders, and that will make the IDF's job exponentially easier.

Daniyel - I noticed that there were a few rockets from Lebanon, do you know why there wasn't a punishing airstrike against an airport or power plant in retaliation to Lebanon? It will only take a couple of these sites taken out before they round up the terrorists because those are very expensive and vulnerable.
What I heard is that every few months Hezbollah and Israel exchange fire, I heard the north is under fire aswell but Israel strikes backs with artillary and special units south Lebanon is less crowded and Hezbollah is busy licking wounds and establishing support in Syria as well.

Kathianne
07-13-2014, 11:21 AM
What I heard is that every few months Hezbollah and Israel exchange fire, I heard the north is under fire aswell but Israel strikes backs with artillary and special units south Lebanon is less crowded and Hezbollah is busy licking wounds and establishing support in Syria as well.

Israel is stuck with Syria and Lebanon being proxies for Iran for regional control. Meanwhile, Iran is serving as proxy for China and Russia against the US.

fj1200
07-13-2014, 12:50 PM

The Palestinians would be better served if people would protest the totalitarianism under which they live.

Kathianne
07-13-2014, 01:05 PM
The Palestinians would be better served if people would protest the totalitarianism under which they live.

Indeed. Including protesting their being forced to stay with Hamas around them. I've no doubt many would get out of the neighborhoods if allowed free passage.

aboutime
07-13-2014, 01:43 PM

jafar. All of this has become a MAJOR PROPAGANDA BONANZA for you.

And, you never fail to remind us how absolutely full of Liberal, Hatred, and Shit you really are.

You won the award for PROPAGANDA STUPIDITY.

Drummond
07-13-2014, 02:09 PM
The stupid and easily led are gathering to show their hate for something they know nothing about.

A few dozen hamas fighters and a hundred of their voluntary human shields killed is not genocide, it's propaganda. This is purely propaganda being spread by jafar as a hamas supporter. And yes the USA is standing behind Israel even though the current administration doesn't want to.

jafar your no peace loving muslim, your just another islamic supremest hiding behind the facade of peace.

The un is nothing more than a meeting place for despots and tyrants. Whatever they say has no credibility. The only people who want to commit genocide are the muslims of the world that want kill every Jew in the world.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Drummond
07-13-2014, 02:19 PM

Time after time, Jafar, in thread after thread, you've advanced opinions, argued points of view, which just 'happen' to amount to an outright demonisation of Israel and all that she does.

At the same time, you paint yourself as 'a Muslim of peace'.

Would anyone motivated by peaceful intentions, and hopes and desires for peace, work so hard at the task of demonising Israel ??

In your more recent posts on this forum - and because of the many challenges you've had on the subject - you have, indeed, offered criticism of Hamas ... belatedly. But you've never been anything like as committed to 'demonising' Hamas, as you have against Israel.

Israel, Jafar, is internationally recognised as a legitimate Nation State. Hamas is internationally recognised AS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.

How, as a 'peaceful' individual, can you defend the biases you clearly have ? How can you be seen as credible ?

aboutime
07-13-2014, 02:31 PM
Time after time, Jafar, in thread after thread, you've advanced opinions, argued points of view, which just 'happen' to amount to an outright demonisation of Israel and all that she does.

At the same time, you paint yourself as 'a Muslim of peace'.

Would anyone motivated by peaceful intentions, and hopes and desires for peace, work so hard at the task of demonising Israel ??

In your more recent posts on this forum - and because of the many challenges you've had on the subject - you have, indeed, offered criticism of Hamas ... belatedly. But you've never been anything like as committed to 'demonising' Hamas, as you have against Israel.

Israel, Jafar, is internationally recognised as a legitimate Nation State. Hamas is internationally recognised AS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.

How, as a 'peaceful' individual, can you defend the biases you clearly have ? How can you be seen as credible ?

Sir Drummond. Jafar's endless dribble, and propaganda machine now remind me of a Book, and Movie called "The World According to Garp".

http://icansayit.com/images/garp.jpg
Difference is. With every new, repeated post from jafar. We could laughingly call it "The DUMB, HATE FILLED World According to Jafar".

jafar00
07-13-2014, 04:22 PM
I can't believe you all buy the lie that Israel uses to justify the illegal targeting of schools and hospitals as well as the destruction of civilian infrastructure.

"We had to kill all those children because we think there was a Hamas guy in the apartment building."

Seriously? Some of us are not that gullible. Some of us care enough to speak out against the senseless slaughter of Palestinians who are already subjected to daily humiliation and subjugation by Israeli forces and their front line troops they cynically dub "settlers". It's only human to oppose oppression wherever that may occur and whoever does it.

aboutime
07-13-2014, 04:48 PM
I can't believe you all buy the lie that Israel uses to justify the illegal targeting of schools and hospitals as well as the destruction of civilian infrastructure.

"We had to kill all those children because we think there was a Hamas guy in the apartment building."

Seriously? Some of us are not that gullible. Some of us care enough to speak out against the senseless slaughter of Palestinians who are already subjected to daily humiliation and subjugation by Israeli forces and their front line troops they cynically dub "settlers". It's only human to oppose oppression wherever that may occur and whoever does it.

JAFAR. Most of us can't believe you can sound so much like American Liberal-Democrats who have been brainwashed into believing their own lies for so many years...they deny any, and all attempts to present them the TRUE, Proven, Documented, Verifiable, actual facts shown in writings, and on Video.
But then again. That's what your distorted brand of propaganda was designed to do.
Making you honestly believe the endlessly repeated lies...for so long. You have no choice but to believe.
(a quote from aboutime)

Gaffer
07-13-2014, 04:50 PM

I can't believe you would believe the propaganda that hamas feeds you and spread it like you do. You are just as evil as the hamas members by doing that.

Killing children in an apartment building wouldn't be necessary if hamas commanders didn't use them as shields. Schools with rocket launchers in them are legitimate targets, as are hospitals with launchers. People acting a human shields are not victims.

You are apparently extremely gullible to believe and pass on hamas propaganda. Front line troops are settlers? How amazingly ignorant that statement is. Israel is opposing oppression as we type here. hamas is a repressive brutal arm of the brotherhood that want to destroy Israel, kill all Jews and establish a new caliphate. The ottoman empire reborn. And you, jafar, embrace that.

aboutime
07-13-2014, 04:53 PM
I can't believe you would believe the propaganda that hamas feeds you and spread it like you do. You are just as evil as the hamas members by doing that.

Killing children in an apartment building wouldn't be necessary if hamas commanders didn't use them as shields. Schools with rocket launchers in them are legitimate targets, as are hospitals with launchers. People acting a human shields are not victims.

You are apparently extremely gullible to believe and pass on hamas propaganda. Front line troops are settlers? How amazingly ignorant that statement is. Israel is opposing oppression as we type here. hamas is a repressive brutal arm of the brotherhood that want to destroy Israel, kill all Jews and establish a new caliphate. The ottoman empire reborn. And you, jafar, embrace that.

Gaffer. Guess we need to explain how jafar's spelling of 'Propaganda' should actually read:
"PROPAGAN D-ENIAL". That makes everything jafar says...more accurate.
(another aboutime quote)

Drummond
07-13-2014, 05:12 PM

Thanks, Gaffer ... I was busily preparing a post making the same basic points when I caught up with your own.

I only hope it IS gullibility on Jafar's part. What I see is Jafar evading any requirement to attempt to be even-handed. He demonises Israel. He withholds criticism of Hamas. The truth you have explained, is ignored.

See what you're ignoring, Jafar ..

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/can-israel-avoid-civilian-deaths-in-gaza-offensive/

"The difference between us is that we're using missile defense to protect our civilians and they're using their civilians to protect their missiles," Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on CBS' "Face the Nation" Sunday. "Naturally, they're responsible for all the civilian deaths that occur accidentally. We're sorry for any accidental civilian deaths, but it's the Hamas that bears complete responsibility for such civilian causalities."

In a separate interview on "Face the Nation," Maen Rashid Areikat, the Palestinian Liberation Organization's chief representative to the U.S., cited Amnesty International to argue that targeting a building with civilians inside is a war crime, even if there is suspicion that a militant was there.

In other words ... an argument to say that the human shield tactic MUST work, and if it doesn't, it's NOT those who use people so barbarically who deserve the lion's share of what follows.

THIS IS A PRO-TERRORIST ARGUMENT.

Continuing ..

Israel has argued that Hamas has intentionally places missile batteries next to mosques, schools and hospitals, which has turned them into legitimate targets because of terrorist activity there.

WHO TURNED THEM INTO TARGETS, IF NOT HAMAS ? But, we see no recognition of that from you, Jafar.

Through such omissions, Jafar, you weight your arguments IN FAVOUR OF HAMAS TERRORISM.

Drummond
07-13-2014, 05:24 PM
This was particularly worth picking up on ...

It's only human to oppose oppression wherever that may occur and whoever does it.

Very well, then.

What could be MORE heinous an act of oppression than to turn people into human shields, therefore into potential (much less actual) targets for military attack ???

JAFAR. TO REMAIN CONSISTENT, TO REMAIN TRUE TO WHAT YOU PREACH, YOU MUST SURELY SPEAK OUT AGAINST HAMAS FOR FORCING PEOPLE TO BECOME HUMAN SHIELDS.

So let's see you do it.

OR ARE YOU TOO COMMITTED TO PRO-HAMAS SUPPORT TO DO THAT ?

aboutime
07-13-2014, 05:31 PM

Very well, then.

What could be MORE heinous an act of oppression than to turn people into human shields, therefore into potential (much less actual) targets for military attack ???

JAFAR. TO REMAIN CONSISTENT, TO REMAIN TRUE TO WHAT YOU PREACH, YOU MUST SURELY SPEAK OUT AGAINST HAMAS FOR FORCING PEOPLE TO BECOME HUMAN SHIELDS.

So let's see you do it.

Sir Drummond. The often, unspoken definition of MASS COWARDICE can be said in one word:

HAMAS.

Of course. Like jafar's other propaganda. He will deny that definition to save facing truth.

Drummond
07-13-2014, 06:16 PM
Sir Drummond. The often, unspoken definition of MASS COWARDICE can be said in one word:

HAMAS.

Of course. Like jafar's other propaganda. He will deny that definition to save facing truth.

Yes, I don't doubt it.

I look forward to Jafar's explanation of how the use of human shields is other than cowardice. Hiding behind women and children, this is defendable ??

Jafar. Explain.

aboutime
07-13-2014, 06:23 PM
Yes, I don't doubt it.

I look forward to Jafar's explanation of how the use of human shields is other than cowardice. Hiding behind women and children, this is defendable ??

Jafar. Explain.

Sir Drummond. Based on his past record here. He'll find some reason, excuse, or a way to blame others for the actions of his favorite pastime..HAMAS.

jafar00
07-13-2014, 08:37 PM

It's convenient we never see any rocket launchers or remains of them in the aftermath of air strikes isn't it?

I don't need propaganda. I can see what they do with my own eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00W-eThntOs

You should check some of the BTSelem footage too. They aren't Hamas. They are just concerned and peaceful Jews.

Very well, then.

So let's see you do it.

Using the same logic you could say that Hamas is targeting IDF soldiers as it lobs missiles in the general direction of Israel because an IDF soldier might be living in an apartment building they are aiming for.

tailfins
07-13-2014, 09:42 PM

You can't have it both ways. Either you support the US as a moderating force against militant Islam or you don't. Would you rather face Israel without the US pressure for restraint?

Drummond
07-13-2014, 09:43 PM
It's convenient we never see any rocket launchers or remains of them in the aftermath of air strikes isn't it?

Don't we ?

OK ... let's say there's truth in that. Jafar .. try to follow. Israel launches air strikes to DESTROY such launchers. It doesn't launch air strikes in order to keep all the means to launch rockets from the Hamas side INTACT .. does it ?

All you're really saying is that Israel is having some success from its strikes. That it's achieving its goal ... to STOP HAMAS FROM LAUNCHING ATTACKS.

Saying this .. well. How mobile are these launchers. Can they be quickly hidden ?

Using the same logic you could say that Hamas is targeting IDF soldiers as it lobs missiles in the general direction of Israel because an IDF soldier might be living in an apartment building they are aiming for.

.. EH ? You have evidence that Israel is using a human shield tactic ?????!??

But .. this is what TERRORISTS do, Jafar !

Besides - there are considerable dissimilarities involved. Where Israel is concerned, they have sophisticated targeting capabilities (far more so than Hamas). When they launch their defensive attacks, it's with the intention of targeting specifically located targets (.. since they're trying to neutralise Hamas's attack capabilities).

Hamas's actions aren't about that as such. Hamas only care about firing rockets against Israelis. Military, civilian .. it's really all the same to that scum. So long as they can kill and destroy, they're happy - WHO they kill doesn't matter nearly so much to them (though they'd be happy to hit military targets, they react 'with glee' when CIVILIANS suffer, don't they ??). Their rockets aren't precisely targeted .. they cannot be. BUT THEY FIRE THEM ANYWAY.

THEY ARE TERRORISTS, AFTER ALL.

Jafar - I note that your bias continues unimpeded. Why ? Why is there no censure of Hamas in your latest postings, but plenty aimed at the Israelis ? Has Hamas terrorism ceased to be any matter of concern for you ?

Perhaps we are now seeing a more honest representation of your true feelings ?

Drummond
07-13-2014, 09:50 PM
You can't have it both ways. Either you support the US as a moderating force against militant Islam or you don't. Would you rather face Israel without the US pressure for restraint?

Does it occur to you that past Israeli restraint might have prolonged all this ? Israel has pussyfooted around, failing to deliver a truly crippling blow against Hamas capabilities, for years. The result is a repetition of past attacks, attacks that just keep restarting.

Hamas only want Israel destroyed. It's a core commitment to them. Why is it 'good' for Israel to let them live to fight another day ??

Mediation processes presume that both sides genuinely want to work towards a peaceful outcome. But any study of the Hamas Charter shows us that Hamas don't want any of that ... a basic fact that seems to elude Obama-led American negotiators.

aboutime
07-14-2014, 04:04 PM
jafar. This is your quote "http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by jafar00 http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=695251#post695251)It's convenient we never see any rocket launchers or remains of them in the aftermath of air strikes isn't it?"

But...you managed to intentionally avoid presenting the entire statement honestly.
You didn't explain how Hamas manages to HIDE their rocket launchers, or remains in the aftermath of air strikes.....BECAUSE HAMAS HIDES THEM IN CIVILIAN HOMES...to intentionally blame Israel for the DEATHS of Palestine Prisoners...called VICTIMS...

Daniyel
07-14-2014, 09:07 PM
And by the way,
"Bil dam bil rouh nafdyki ypalestine" means "With blood and with fire we will redeem Palestine"

jimnyc
07-15-2014, 07:37 AM

I can provide daily videos from Israel showing incoming rockets getting taken out by the iron dome, and some getting through. Are you saying ALL of these videos are fake? And just how do you think these rockets are being launched? Are you going to post a little piece of metal again and claim that's how they shoot them? LOL Do you know how Grad missiles get launched? Regardless, what matters is the missile itself, how it travels and the damage it does when it lands.

Or are you saying that they simply aren't in the buildings with innocent people? Because previously you contended they had little elsewhere to go, due to the size and such. So which is it? Do they have some magical place they are shooting from that they hide, or are these missiles in civilian areas?

jimnyc
07-15-2014, 07:37 AM
And by the way,
"Bil dam bil rouh nafdyki ypalestine" means "With blood and with fire we will redeem Palestine"

Don't say blood! Hamas will NEVER negotiate - and the best blood is "jew blood". And that's the group that some support, or refuse to condemn.

jafar00
07-15-2014, 02:26 PM
I can provide daily videos from Israel showing incoming rockets getting taken out by the iron dome, and some getting through. Are you saying ALL of these videos are fake? And just how do you think these rockets are being launched? Are you going to post a little piece of metal again and claim that's how they shoot them? LOL Do you know how Grad missiles get launched? Regardless, what matters is the missile itself, how it travels and the damage it does when it lands.

Or are you saying that they simply aren't in the buildings with innocent people? Because previously you contended they had little elsewhere to go, due to the size and such. So which is it? Do they have some magical place they are shooting from that they hide, or are these missiles in civilian areas?

If they are launching rockets from houses and Mosques, UN run schools and hospitals, why do we never see any evidence of this?

red state
07-15-2014, 03:16 PM

Jim, it would seem that my introduction of "REAL" to jafart so long ago can now apply to REAL Rockets only coming from Israel...in addition to the "REAL muSLUMs" existing somewhere on earth. The REAL muSLUMS are the ones threatening Israel and are the ones I saw celebrating throughout the world (and even on our precious soil) after 9-11! It isn't by accident that they were all in ONE mindset or that MOST terrorist acts, deeds of hatred and strong arm tactics of supression are the key ingredients for this CULT OF PIECES. It is also no accident that, by all indications of proving jafart in some way correct, REAL muSLUMS are so few that they are silent or virtually non-existent. But that is his weak foundation to the argument because I say that REAL muSLUMs are abundant and that REAL muSLUMS all over the world. They, like jafart and other liberal scum, are supportive of the more radical among themselves to the point of worshiping cowardly criminals. I know this to be true because many of these scum are now teaching within our educational systems which has been quiet effective in getting us to the mess we find ourselves in today. Wouldn't it be nice to actually see a REAL muSLUM who detests the crimes/evils of this moon god cult that has emulated Judaism and hijacked the basis of Hebrew religion for the past 1,000+ years?! I'd like to see significant stance from REAL muSLUMs to the point of raising voices, funds and support to stop the evils from their fellow muSLUMs?! Jafart certainly isn't one of them for he publicly supports terrorism and the lie that Israel is not simply defending itself and the arabs that Israel allows to worship freely and live in harmony within the nation of Abraham/Isaac/Jacob(aka Israel). Try finding an iSLUMist/muSLUM Nation that allows and harmonically exists with other religious practices within iSlumic countries. The few that even half-way existed have now been turned into hate-filled violence cesspools that most iSlumic nations finde themselves AFTER help from our president....who, by the way, will go out of his way to trade some evil guys for a muSLUM traitor YET will not so much as lift a finger to to have a good ole Italian boy, (who served two tours in Afghanistan before moving to San Diego seeking help for post-traumatic stress disorder, accidentally drove into Mexico) released from Mexico. If he can trade several men of extremely evil backgrounds, surely he could have traded several 100,000 Mexican border invaders for this Marine in need of some major help.

It is all about double standards and the left (who support our enemies....be it foreign and/or domestic via their vote) will always stand on the wrong side of things instead of the RIGHT.

aboutime
07-15-2014, 03:24 PM
If they are launching rockets from houses and Mosques, UN run schools and hospitals, why do we never see any evidence of this?

BECAUSE jafar. Like you constantly attempt to do here with your never-ending attempts to control the story with your propaganda. Hamas does the same. Much like our Amateur version of the MSM here in the USA.
Lack of education, gullibility, and ease of convincing the uneducated that HAMAS lies are the only truth. Makes people like you, and the Perpetual, Phony Palestinian Victims believe whatever HAMAS tells you to believe.
THAT'S WHY.

red state
07-15-2014, 03:30 PM
BECAUSE jafar. Like you constantly attempt to do here with your never-ending attempts to control the story with your propaganda. Hamas does the same. Much like our Amateur version of the MSM here in the USA.
Lack of education, gullibility, and ease of convincing the uneducated that HAMAS lies are the only truth. Makes people like you, and the Perpetual, Phony Palestinian Victims believe whatever HAMAS tells you to believe.
THAT'S WHY.

:clap:
YEAH!!! Tell 'em, AT!!!
Maybe he'll think twice before asking a stHupid question next time.........but I doubt it. HA!!!

Daniyel
07-15-2014, 03:49 PM
1. Hamas limit the press and suppressing the freedom of speech.
2. UNRWA Run those places not the UN.
3. You cannot resist armed terrorists within such a small area as Gaza strip, Gaza is too small to escape from Hamas and the others.
4. Many support the Hamas in Gaza, including civilians who misled to believe the justification of terror and so would anyone by listening to the lies of Hamas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRI8PPOX2_E (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRI8PPOX2_E)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl1-4x8-59E (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl1-4x8-59E)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuderHy9ges

By the way, feel free to ask about any source to base my claims.

jimnyc
07-15-2014, 04:14 PM

You yourself already admitted that they do in fact shoot missiles, so that much is given. You yourself stated that they had little alternatives in where to go, due to the cramped conditions. So you tell me, where are they shooting the missiles from then? I've seen endless videos of rockets coming out of areas where there are buildings surrounding the area. If not civilians in the general area - then what is this? Perhaps a "safe zone" for incoming missiles? These are TERRORISTS and the only thing they are accomplishing with their rockets is putting civilians in more and more danger. And you argue in support of them. You won't come out and say you support them. You won't come out and say you fully condemn them. But your very own arguments show that you support this terrorist organization, and sympathize with them.

As if that wasn't saddening enough. The sadder part is it's all about Jews. You would condemn these types of people any other day of the week. But they are fighting the big bad jews, and now you support them.