PDA

View Full Version : Getting Tired Of The 'US Funds IDF'

Kathianne
07-13-2014, 08:29 AM
Palestinian defenders often cite the amount of USD sent for aid to Israel. They also often cite how the US is the only country to stand with Israel in the UN and other foreign venues of 'fairness.'

What is seldom mentioned is the amount of 'aid' that Palestinians are given in military weapons by Iran and others hoping to destabilize the region:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/05/world/meast/israel-intercepted-weapons/

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/hamas-firing-china-designed-syria-made-m-302-rockets-israel-n152461

http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/141624/matthew-levitt/hamas-not-so-secret-weapon

NightTrain
07-13-2014, 11:10 AM
They also neglect to mention how many billions of dollars in aid we give to other countries in the Middle East.

jafar00
07-13-2014, 04:05 PM
Well, someone needs to assist the Palestinians who have little more than bottle rockets and rocks to defend themselves against one of the most technologically advanced state sponsored terrorist groups in the world, the IDF.

In any case, I would take what the Israeli military says with a pound of salt. They are a polished propaganda machine spreading lies all over the place.

For example, they blamed Hamas for the abduction and murder of the Israeli teens yet Hamas denied being involved, and ISIS claimed responsibility.

While Israel has claimed that Hamas was behind the murder of 3 Israeli boys and subsequent rocket attacks, the Times of Israel reported (http://www.timesofisrael.com/jihadist-group-takes-credit-for-teens-kidnapping/) last week:
A new Palestinian jihadist group pledging allegiance to the Islamic State (formerly known as ISIL) [or "ISIS"] has claimed responsibility for the killing of three Israeli teenagers last month in the West Bank, as well as other recent deadly attacks against Israeli soldiers and civilians.
Hamas has denied responsibility for the attacks.The New York Times also reported (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/09/world/middleeast/israel-steps-up-offensive-against-hamas-in-gaza.html?_r=0) on Wednesday:
On Tuesday evening, Israel’s antimissile system, called Iron Dome, intercepted a rocket “over the Tel Aviv area,” the army said, showing the reach of Gazan rocketry. The rocket was believed to be of Iranian design, a Fajr-5, and Islamic Jihad claimed credit. Tel Aviv opened some public shelters, and in a city near Tel Aviv, Rishon LeZion, people were instructed to leave the beach.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-isis-islamic-state-not-hamas-claimed-responsibility-for-murder-of-three-israeli-boys/5390861?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-isis-islamic-state-not-hamas-claimed-responsibility-for-murder-of-three-israeli-boys

Little-Acorn
07-13-2014, 04:22 PM
If an angel were to somehow come down to Earth and touch all the so-called "Palestinians" on the shoulder, in sight of the Israelis, so that the "Palestinians" lost all hostile intent, threw away their weapons, and became genuinely and permanently peaceful and the Israelis knew it...

....then the Israelis would also stop all attacks against the "Palestinians" and likewise become genuinely and permanently peaceful to them.

But if a similar angel were to somehow come down to Earth and touch all the Israelis on the shoulder, in sight of the so-called "Palestinians", so that the Israelis lost all hostile intent, threw away their weapons, and became genuinely and permanently peaceful and the "Palestinians" knew it...

....then the militant "Palestinian" radicals would keep attacking and killing Israelis anyway.

That is the major difference between Israelis and so-called "Palestinians".

The Israelis genuinely want peace. But the "Palestinians" want to kill Jews.

aboutime
07-13-2014, 05:05 PM
Jafar. I have finally decided to offer my LEFT HAND to you. Or, showing you the bottom of my shoes.

For anyone reading this who doesn't understand what the meanings are of my sentence above.

Feel free to allow jafar explain it to youl

I am personally tired, and disgusted in reading his endless lies of propaganda. Because I remember statements previously made here by jafar that were nothing but Lies.

http://islamqa.info/en/82120

Jeff
07-13-2014, 05:15 PM
Well, someone needs to assist the Palestinians who have little more than bottle rockets and rocks to defend themselves against one of the most technologically advanced state sponsored terrorist groups in the world, the IDF.

In any case, I would take what the Israeli military says with a pound of salt. They are a polished propaganda machine spreading lies all over the place.

For example, they blamed Hamas for the abduction and murder of the Israeli teens yet Hamas denied being involved, and ISIS claimed responsibility.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-isis-islamic-state-not-hamas-claimed-responsibility-for-murder-of-three-israeli-boys/5390861?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-isis-islamic-state-not-hamas-claimed-responsibility-for-murder-of-three-israeli-boys

We give out enough welfare in our own country, how about if the terrorist scum use the money they buy there weapons to kill innocents with use that money to help them

OOO Hamas would never lie :rolleyes: nor would ISIS , Kill em all then we don't have to wonder who is telling the truth !!

jafar00
07-13-2014, 08:15 PM
If an angel were to somehow come down to Earth and touch all the so-called "Palestinians" on the shoulder, in sight of the Israelis, so that the "Palestinians" lost all hostile intent, threw away their weapons, and became genuinely and permanently peaceful and the Israelis knew it...

....then the Israelis would also stop all attacks against the "Palestinians" and likewise become genuinely and permanently peaceful to them.

But would they stop forced evictions of Palestinians from their homes so "Settlers" can move in? Would the settlers stop acting as front line IDF troops by setting up illegal settlements (nee armed outposts) on Palestinian land with a view of taking over?

I think not. Then, that is a major part of the problem isn't it?

Daniyel
07-14-2014, 05:10 AM
There you go Jafar, another Islamic organization that excuse Islam for vile murder, as the Islamic Jihad and Hamas.
It is a known fact Hamas firing rockets on civilians so tell me why it is my fault im under rockets fire? I served in If, fine.
My sister have birthright in Israel and didn't serve in IDF, did she ever done something to them?

aboutime
07-14-2014, 03:57 PM
But would they stop forced evictions of Palestinians from their homes so "Settlers" can move in? Would the settlers stop acting as front line IDF troops by setting up illegal settlements (nee armed outposts) on Palestinian land with a view of taking over?

I think not. Then, that is a major part of the problem isn't it?

jafar. The Honest Problem YOU refuse to mention is. Those Palestinians who allow Hamas to do their thinking for them....wouldn't have the Problem...if they weren't FIRING ROCKETS.

Of course. You defend THEM for doing so. But WHINE, CRY, and MOAN when the Israeli's DEFEND themselves.

You can't get much more HYPOCRITICAL than you are.

jafar00
07-14-2014, 04:45 PM
There you go Jafar, another Islamic organization that excuse Islam for vile murder, as the Islamic Jihad and Hamas.
It is a known fact Hamas firing rockets on civilians so tell me why it is my fault im under rockets fire? I served in If, fine.
My sister have birthright in Israel and didn't serve in IDF, did she ever done something to them?

Hamas are firing in the general direction of civilians with their unguided rockets. This is true. But, they at least held on to the ceasefire since 2012 until Israel did an airstrike on Gaza.

The Israeli Occupation Force is deliberately and accurately targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure (a war crime) with very high powered bombs. Hamas has little more than unguided bottle rockets to fight with. You can't compare them at all.

aboutime
07-14-2014, 04:52 PM
Hamas are firing in the general direction of civilians with their unguided rockets. This is true. But, they at least held on to the ceasefire since 2012 until Israel did an airstrike on Gaza.

The Israeli Occupation Force is deliberately and accurately targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure (a war crime) with very high powered bombs. Hamas has little more than unguided bottle rockets to fight with. You can't compare them at all.

jafar. Let us know when we can all start calling you "OBAMA".

Question is. Did you teach him, or did he teach you....HOW TO BE SUCH A PERFECT LIAR?

Gaffer
07-14-2014, 05:02 PM

How about you check how many rockets have been fired from gaza into Israel over the last six months. This didn't start with one air strike. Because the rockets are unguided they have to be launched in mass in order for some to get through. Much like how muskets were used in the 18th century because they were so inaccurate. The iron dome defense has proved to be very effective in making the attacks even more ineffective. I'm sure you find that very disappointing.

As for the rockets. Painting them as bottle rockets is very disingenuous of you. They are big, powerful and full of high explosives. When your fighting for your life you don't worry about whether your enemy is equally matched with you. You strike him with everything you have.

Kathianne
07-14-2014, 05:33 PM
I've said before, this is a proxy war with the Palis being on the low point of totem pole:

They're using Iranian missiles:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/10/Israeli-Ambassador-Hamas-Using-Iranian-Rockets-to-Attack-Israel

Chinese/Syrian missiles:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/hamas-firing-china-designed-syria-made-m-302-rockets-israel-n152461

The ones 'not so accurate' are Palestinian made.