PDA

View Full Version : What Palestinians think of Hama's rockets

jimnyc
07-14-2014, 09:18 AM
Some act like the poor people of Palestine are living 3 stories underground trying to avoid the Israeli troops that are there solely to murder the children. Some would have you think that they don't support a known terrorist group, Hamas. But here is what they REALLY think, that God is great and a part of Hamas shooting rockets into Israel. They celebrate Hamas, just as I have said endless times. These people WANT Hamas and WANT terror to reign.

Footage has surfaced allegedly out of Hebron, showing citizens celebrating the sight of Gaza terror rockets hurtling towards Israeli cities.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=dbed78f5d889" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
07-14-2014, 09:20 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=84a3aa89783a" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NightTrain
07-14-2014, 11:53 AM
Animals.

And yet they line up for the CNN cameras every time Israel fights back against the terrorist rockets aimed at civilians.

This is why they all need to be expelled and Gaza annexed. It's the only solution.

aboutime
07-14-2014, 03:10 PM
Hey jafar. Based on Historical documents, video's, news reports over the last several decades regarding WHAT PALESTINIANS want...if they had a choice, between firing rockets into Israel, or Peace.

A preponderance of vocal, recorded replies, celebrations, dances, parties, and loud shouting matches has proven....THEY DO NOT WANT ANY FORM OF PEACE.

Your Loving Friends in HAMAS have never offered any sincere hopes for, or attempts to achieve Peace.

Sounds like your Propaganda really works....FOR PALESTINIANS.

Drummond
07-14-2014, 04:04 PM
Hey jafar. Based on Historical documents, video's, news reports over the last several decades regarding WHAT PALESTINIANS want...if they had a choice, between firing rockets into Israel, or Peace.

A preponderance of vocal, recorded replies, celebrations, dances, parties, and loud shouting matches has proven....THEY DO NOT WANT ANY FORM OF PEACE.

Your Loving Friends in HAMAS have never offered any sincere hopes for, or attempts to achieve Peace.

Sounds like your Propaganda really works....FOR PALESTINIANS.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Very well said.

Though the truth of this was proven some years ago, when Hamas was voted into power. Hamas's Charter makes it abundantly clear that peace, for Hamas, is not an option. Knowing this ... the Gazan electorate chose Hamas to rule them.

freepalestine
07-14-2014, 06:20 PM
Some act like the poor people of Palestine are living 3 stories underground trying to avoid the Israeli troops that are there solely to murder the children. Some would have you think that they don't support a known terrorist group, Hamas. But here is what they REALLY think, that God is great and a part of Hamas shooting rockets into Israel. They celebrate Hamas, just as I have said endless times. These people WANT Hamas and WANT terror to reign.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=dbed78f5d889" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

If I were them I would be celebrating just the same. All of them have witnessed dead friends and family before there own eyes. Israel have constantly been bombing Gaza for a very long time. To see rockets being sent into Israel to avenge the killers of your dead relatives is great.

fj1200
07-14-2014, 06:32 PM
If I were them I would be celebrating just the same. All of them have witnessed dead friends and family before there own eyes. Israel have constantly been bombing Gaza for a very long time. To see rockets being sent into Israel to avenge the killers of your dead relatives is great.

Do you suggest that is a productive long-term strategy? One with a peaceful outcome that will allow for the freedom of all Palestinians?

Gaffer
07-14-2014, 06:33 PM
Break out the BBQ sauce and fire up the grill. Raw meat has arrived.

aboutime
07-14-2014, 07:03 PM

Sure thing. You and jafar showing your undying support for Hamas, and pretending Palestinians are victims of terrorists suits you both.

freepalestine
07-14-2014, 07:07 PM
Do you suggest that is a productive long-term strategy? One with a peaceful outcome that will allow for the freedom of all Palestinians?

Every time there is a cease fire Israel break it. Palestinians are sick of it. Every year or two they undergo another siege. All the Palestinians want is peace and Israel don't let them have it. This is why they celebrate Hamas shooting rockets.

aboutime
07-14-2014, 07:11 PM
Every time there is a cease fire Israel break it. Palestinians are sick of it. Every year or two they undergo another siege. All the Palestinians want is peace and Israel don't let them have it. This is why they celebrate Hamas shooting rockets.

Thank you...NANCY PELOSI. freepalestine. You sound like a recent graduate of the

OBAMA SCHOOL OF FABRICATION, and LIARS INCORPORATED.

That line about Palestinians wanting Peace won you the "JOKE OF THE WEEK" Award here.

fj1200
07-14-2014, 07:19 PM

I highly doubt your words and I'm sure another poster will point out any errors but my point is that any regime in charge has done an awful job of creating growth and economic freedom for the Palestinians. IIRC the last meaningful growth was well before even the PLO was in charge.

Daniyel
07-14-2014, 08:54 PM
How dare you speaking about dead relatives? Every Israeli (we are 6 million Jews) only in Israel has at least 1 dead relative victim of violence?
Women being raped (including young girls) just for being Jewish, and it happens here in Israel, not in Europe or Africa, I guess this is normal to you because you don't even know how many rockets were shot on Israel, but I didn't see anyone from Gaza protesting against Palestinian violence because they're all dead !

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-14-2014, 09:41 PM

So says the "wolf pack" as it eats slaughtered sheep and rests on the hill awaiting it's next foray! -Tyr

Daniyel
07-14-2014, 09:49 PM
So says the "wolf pack" as it eats slaughtered sheep and rests on the hill awaiting it's next foray! -Tyr
Now people get surprised how things turn ugly by 'Israel thugs' when the police is trying to arrest those psychos.

P.S. 'freebalestine' Press my signature.

jafar00
07-14-2014, 10:24 PM
Meanwhile, on a hill in Sderot (formerly a Palestinian town called Najd that was wiped from the map)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsICixqCQAAT17z.jpg
Sderot cinema. Israelis bringing chairs 2 hilltop in sderot 2 watch latest from Gaza. Clapping when blasts are heard.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelgaza-conflict-sderot-cinema-image-shows-israelis-with-popcorn-and-chairs-cheering-as-missiles-strike-palestinian-targets-9602704.html

I highly doubt your words and I'm sure another poster will point out any errors but my point is that any regime in charge has done an awful job of creating growth and economic freedom for the Palestinians. IIRC the last meaningful growth was well before even the PLO was in charge.

How do you suggest the people of Gaza create growth and economic freedom when they have been under siege and have had both exports and imports pretty much blocked by the Israelis at every turn? They can't even leave without jumping through flaming hoops. It is an open air prison.

fj1200
07-14-2014, 10:36 PM
How do you suggest the people of Gaza create growth and economic freedom when they have been under siege and have had both exports and imports pretty much blocked but the Israelis at every turn? They can't even leave without jumping through flaming hoops. It is an open air prison.

Choose better leaders. Preferably ones that will implement policies that foster economic liberties and encourage capital formation though I have little expectation that will happen given the rest of the Middle East doesn't embrace those policies either. Save Israel of course.

Daniyel
07-14-2014, 11:45 PM
Meanwhile, on a hill in Sderot (formerly a Palestinian town called Najd that was wiped from the map)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsICixqCQAAT17z.jpg
Sderot cinema. Israelis bringing chairs 2 hilltop in sderot 2 watch latest from Gaza. Clapping when blasts are heard.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelgaza-conflict-sderot-cinema-image-shows-israelis-with-popcorn-and-chairs-cheering-as-missiles-strike-palestinian-targets-9602704.html

How do you suggest the people of Gaza create growth and economic freedom when they have been under siege and have had both exports and imports pretty much blocked by the Israelis at every turn? They can't even leave without jumping through flaming hoops. It is an open air prison.

Israel definitely not a terrorist organization and minimize civilian casualties as much as possible putting our own troops and civilians under risk,period.
Hamas is definitely a terrorist organization that major of the attacks aimed on unarmed civilians and they continually breaking human rights to achieve that, period.
You think I'm not proud of IDF eliminating Hamas in Gaza? Matter of fact I would hold those who support Hamas accountable as well.

jafar00
07-14-2014, 11:58 PM
Choose better leaders. Preferably ones that will implement policies that foster economic liberties and encourage capital formation though I have little expectation that will happen given the rest of the Middle East doesn't embrace those policies either. Save Israel of course.

Leaders don't matter if you are held hostage and occupied by a foreign and hostile force that won't let you grow and prosper.

jafar00
07-15-2014, 12:01 AM
Israel definitely not a terrorist organization and minimize civilian casualties as much as possible putting our own troops and civilians under risk,period.
Hamas is definitely a terrorist organization that major of the attacks aimed on unarmed civilians and they continually breaking human rights to achieve that, period.
You think I'm not proud of IDF eliminating Hamas in Gaza? Matter of fact I would hold those who support Hamas accountable as well.

Israel constantly bombs and attacks Palestinians and where they aren't bombing or shooting, they forcibly evict people from their land and force them into easily managed enclaves enclosed by walls and guard towers. Israeli soldiers have no qualms about killing women, children and other innocent people and yes they DO target them.

Can't you understand? If the Palestinians weren't under attack all the time, they wouldn't need to fight back!

Daniyel
07-15-2014, 12:51 AM
Israel constantly bombs and attacks Palestinians and where they aren't bombing or shooting, they forcibly evict people from their land and force them into easily managed enclaves enclosed by walls and guard towers. Israeli soldiers have no qualms about killing women, children and other innocent people and yes they DO target them.

Can't you understand? If the Palestinians weren't under attack all the time, they wouldn't need to fight back!
I'm not going to repeat myself and I was VERY clear about it.
The Hamas, the Fatah, The Islamic Jihad and the rest of the insects in this basket of flowers raised from Palestinians, the same people that adapted the Human Shield Policy to its perfection, you claim bunch of lies about the IDF forgetting those are 18-20 years old teenagers as well and you say they are capable of such cruelty? IDF morality of warfare evidence keep stacking up and still called ONLY by pro-Palestinians as war criminals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtL5QitoSC0

None of the people ever bothered to question Morality of the Hamas, only throwing up excuses that its based on anger, how would you feel if over night two terrorists would infiltrate your home and murder your entire family (including babies) to death? (http://www.debbieschlussel.com/34164/photos-of-itamar-jewish-kids-massacred-by-palestinians-this-is-what-peace-w-muslims-looks-like/) Israel also alerting and helping the evacuation of civilians before assaulting and Hamas orders them to stay in their homes, they leave anyway.
But lets talk statistically, 1800 Targets during 'Protective Edge' and ONLY 170 killed INCLUDING terrorists? I challenge you to find me anything close to it, which involves airstrikes and navy bombardments. (Don't forget the chemical and mass destruction weapons IDF said to be using in Gaza) in such a small and highly populated area?
If this is not enough I seriously doubt what could be, but I also got plenty of information you probably don't know or think that you know and is wrong.
Stating "Israel attacking civilians in the homes" repeatedly won't get us anywhere.
I NEVER heard about Gazans protesting against Hamas dictatorship because the Palestinians are scared to death, but many does support it as they see no option out of the situation, you know very well that within every society there must be radicals to both sides, I never heard about ANY pro-Israeli protest or even a protest against Hamas in Gaza AT ALL.
Maybe there is, maybe there isn't, limited press and freedom of speech is one of the first apartheid features - Israel is blamed for - hilarious don't you think?
If you talk to me about Human Rights than I'm proud IDF protect my Human Rights against those vile monsters of Gaza cause nobody piss to my direction when it comes to my Human Rights.
NOTHING justify ANY sort of violence, never the less of breaking Human Rights as Hamas does, and if you ask who I care more of course I'll tell you about my family and friends BEFORE the Palestinians, but don't consider me inhuman as they don't even care about their own family and friends.

Daniyel
07-15-2014, 01:36 AM
Quick update - Jerusalem approve the ceasefire with Gaza tied by Cairo, Hamas refused. (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/14/egypt-calls-for-israel-hamas-ceasefire)
el-Sisi said he is concerned about the Palestinian civilians caught between, but he refuse to assist Hamas.
Ismail Haniah said Hamas is in an important stage of defeating the occupier.

:lame2:

fj1200
07-15-2014, 06:58 AM
Leaders don't matter if you are held hostage and occupied by a foreign and hostile force that won't let you grow and prosper.

Leaders always matter, someone needs to set the tone and direction. When were times better for the Palestinians? What was different then?

jimnyc
07-15-2014, 07:20 AM

Hamas is 99% of the problem. And the people want them. The people support them. When wrongdoings by them are pointed out, people support them, as do you. People cheer when they kill.

Take out the animals. Let the entire world monitor the bombing and watch it stop when you remove the terrorists. The entire world already monitors and watches Hamas start each and every time, and the little sheep blame Israel each and every time. Billions see it, a handful deny it.

But do you REALLY need reasoning as to why terrorist groups shouldn't be in charge? I know you'll refer to Israel and ignore this - but as to others - does it make sense to have a worldwide recognized terrorist group leading your country and people?

jimnyc
07-15-2014, 07:22 AM
By the way, for those claiming Hamas is shooting "bottle rockets" and can hardly do damage - they were shooting Grad rockets yesterday, and a few beat the iron dome. I think these can go farther than 25 miles and more than enough to reach quite a few Israeli cities. Anyone denying the weaponry they have smuggled in is truly in denial.

jimnyc
07-15-2014, 08:51 AM

Noted. Also noted that Jafar agrees. Noted that you both agree to want to celebrate Hamas killing people. Not that it's surprising, but at least its out in the open now. Not much different than the palestinians celebrating Al Qaeda taking down the towers on 9/11.

aboutime
07-15-2014, 01:09 PM
Noted. Also noted that Jafar agrees. Noted that you both agree to want to celebrate Hamas killing people. Not that it's surprising, but at least its out in the open now. Not much different than the palestinians celebrating Al Qaeda taking down the towers on 9/11.

Jim. Why am I not surprised to finally see someone agree with jafar?

Imagine the sick, miserable pleasures jafar, and freepalestine feel, and see. Pretending they want PEACE, while they now admit..., like their IDOL Hamas. They prefer seeing human beings suffer, and die as long as they can convince..THEMSELVES...they are just innocent idiots.

jimnyc
07-15-2014, 04:43 PM
freepalestine - you are welcome to make your post again, and perhaps link to the image - but we aren't going to be attaching photos of dead children to our posts. I think linking to it is sufficiently disgusting. Please make your post again.

aboutime
07-15-2014, 04:50 PM
freepalestine - you are welcome to make your post again, and perhaps link to the image - but we aren't going to be attaching photos of dead children to our posts. I think linking to it is sufficiently disgusting. Please make your post again.

Jim. Note how that post DIDN'T include photo's of dead Israeli's.

We all know. The Palestinians/Hamas. Have large propaganda Libraries full of such photo's designed to enhance their PHONY VICTIM status to the World that Hates Jews, and Israel.

Truth is. Anyone can go to Google Images, type the correct words, and get photo's of nearly anything.

jimnyc
07-15-2014, 04:52 PM
Jim. Note how that post DIDN'T include photo's of dead Israeli's.

We all know. The Palestinians/Hamas. Have large propaganda Libraries full of such photo's designed to enhance their PHONY VICTIM status to the World that Hates Jews, and Israel.

All I know is that the image would have been removed if I saw it posted by ANYONE, not just someone pointing it out from within Palestine. Which is why I have no issue with linking to make a point, I just don't want to be hosting myself such a photo. I think universally and regardless of religion we all respect children.