PDA

View Full Version : Even if you ignore what I say here...I hope you consider this.

aboutime
07-14-2014, 02:50 PM
First. I wonder how many of us remember this? http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/president-ford-pardons-former-president-nixon

Now. With Obama in office, and all of the stuff he, and his fellow America-Destroyers are doing, and seemingly getting away with.

I would like to WARN everyone. If Issa and the Republicans continue the investigations, and get GUILTY verdicts in A COURT OF LAW for people like LERNER, HOLDER, possibly HILLARY..."PRIOR TO OBAMA LEAVING OFFICE".

We should all be prepared for Obama to COPY President Ford...and see him PARDON each of the people I mentioned above (with all of the other CROOKS in the Obama administration).

So. Republicans should tread lightly with their demands to Punish Everyone connected with OBAMA until....AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE....when his "PEN" and "TELEPHONE" no longer have Executive Power to ABUSE the CONSTITUTION.

Some may laugh and disagree with this theory of mine. BUT..I put nothing past the LIAR-IN-CHEAT.

Yeah Nope
07-14-2014, 03:11 PM
I agree, though I doubt that these vermin could be properly prosecuted while Holder runs the Justice Dept. He has already proven that ideology and political affiliation take precedence over prosecution of wrong doing.

aboutime
07-14-2014, 03:17 PM
I agree, though I doubt that these vermin could be properly prosecuted while Holder runs the Justice Dept. He has already proven that ideology and political affiliation take precedence over prosecution of wrong doing.

Exactly. Which is why I insisted those actions take place AFTER Obama leaves the W/H.