PDA

View Full Version : Is there a lib state exodus at DP?

tailfins
07-15-2014, 10:50 PM
I noticed Kathianne moved from Illinois to Arizona. I just moved from New England to Texas. Are there others here moving as well?

SassyLady
07-16-2014, 01:40 AM
I'll probably leave CA and be in AZ within 2-3 years.

Jeff
07-16-2014, 06:40 AM
I would love to go from GA to Fl, but time will tell.

red state
07-16-2014, 08:48 AM
I've been blessed to have some very fine clients from VERY liberal States.....even other countries and they all refuse to move. Some have entertained the idea of moving but, for the most part, they still have ideals of making a change and regaining their States/Nation. I've had very few liberal clients over the years but they were more libertarian than liberal because they were, for the most part, very intelligent, well spoken and actually too open-minded to actually be liberal. To you 'mild' liberals with intelligence, I'd caution you to label yourself 'LIB" because that is truly a label of stubborn stupidity these days.

But back to the main topic:

Two conservative clients in CA plan to stay...........although one would like to move (possibly). The other, however is EXTREMELY stubborn and has no plans to do anything but take HIS State back.

A conservative in the great lakes area is simply EXISTING. She doesn't like the politics of her State but she's content to live under it's thumb.

A conservative client (by Canadian standards) refuses to leave Canada and has actually won an election to literally make a difference (we could all learn from that guy).

A moderate conservative client I have in Australia is very much pleased with her Nation and proud that Australia has banned guns. On all other issues, she is very much conservative. She has simply lost her way after years of anti-gun propaganda.

Another client I had (before his passing) was very much conservative, loved the Bush's and spend much of his time here in the States. I didn't see eye to eye with him on every topic but he was actually one of my BEST clients and a great friend until his passing in LA.

Then there are many of my clients who are either liberal and LOVE everything about it......so long as the gov. sticks it to the "MAN" (such as one guy my age in the UK) and then there are VERY Conservatives such as a client of mine in Texas who fears that his State is changing or will change before his very eyes. If not for his many businesses, he'd probably consider moving.

In short, NON of my clients or friends within liberal areas or threatened areas that were once conservative are seriously planning to move but that is not to say that a mass exodus is not occurring. I firmly believe that MANY are moving for their well being and then there are those moving to change a once conservative area to one that is virtually unrecognizable to the native Conservatives. Same is happening on our borders and through the evils of the current administration, I truly believe that voters are being shipped in for the coming elections that will either seal our doom or begin the process of healing the damage done. Just look at those coming in......

note that all of those within the cartoon below are NOT good people who simply seek a better life (as the liberals suggest). Far too many are here to CHANGE, DAMAGE or MOOCH this Nation to a state of non-existence. Many minorities are now seeing the dimocrats for what they are....just as the Hispanic painter and the black construction guy within the cartoon realize that they are now insignificant. Locusts are neither good nor bad and the hoards coming across our open border are just as dangerous/deadly as locusts (whether good or bad). They are coming illegally and that is key to understanding the type citizen they will probably become (if they EVER become a citizen).

http://discussjjchronicles.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/us-mexico-for-web.jpg
http://discussjjchronicles.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/us-mexico-for-web.jpg

Below has been the objective from the very beginning.....................

TARGETING AMERICA
http://jjchronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Target-America-721.jpg
http://jjchronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Target-America-721.jpg

jimnyc
07-16-2014, 08:53 AM
I'm in a major liberal state here in NY and would love to get the hell out of here! Someday... Not sure where yet though. I have all kinds of choices, but the most likely is ending up in Florida.

red state
07-16-2014, 09:33 AM
I'm in a major liberal state here in NY and would love to get the hell out of here! Someday... Not sure where yet though. I have all kinds of choices, but the most likely is ending up in Florida.

Well, Jim, FL isn't the most conservative of States but I do like Melbourne Beach for a day or so. It is simply too FLAT for me and although I enjoy visiting........I definitely do NOT wish to stay. HA! You need to move to Alabama. it is a great place that truly is central to many major attractions. You're a stone's throw away from the mountains, the Gulf, and the Atlantic (Hilton Head Island area). And you'd absolutely LOVE the Lake Gunterville area!!! You're also not far from the Mississippi River and all the lil' areas within this large perimeter. It truly isn't all that far to see key areas in the Missouri and Illinois region. Had I known how much I would have liked Alabama, I would have located there YEARS ago. I truly like Huntsville and Scottsboro. Check it out on the map.....as Memphis is the distribution capital of the USA, I'd say that Scottsboro is smack in the middle of a lot of fun and great places to visit without having to hop a plane. Atlanta may be in a better local (strategically) but it is a city I try to avoid....even if I have to go out of my way. Yep, you'd like Scottsboro but it'd be a bit of shock to a NY city boy. HA!!!!

red state
07-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Jim, who wouldn't want to ESCAPE States or even liberal cities within Conservative States that unfairly suck REAL Americans dry!!!? Truth of the matter is: one way or another, we are ALL getting sucked dry and it SUCKS!!!!

http://jjchronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Sucking-CA-USA-dry-1024x877.jpg
http://jjchronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Sucking-CA-USA-dry-1024x877.jpg

DragonStryk72
07-16-2014, 01:56 PM
I noticed Kathianne moved from Illinois to Arizona. I just moved from New England to Texas. Are there others here moving as well?

Well, I just moved to Oregon, which isn't really, in so much as screaming for 3rd party candidate out here. From what I'm seeing, everyone in Portland is sort of off in their own place politically. I think if you got a decent Libertarian or Independent out here, you could elect them fairly easily.

gabosaurus
07-16-2014, 04:20 PM
I plan to stay put in California. Where I am guaranteed no snowstorms, no Nor'easters and lots of sunshine. :cool:
Meanwhile, the rest of you can continue to suck each other dry. I won't even ask how.

aboutime
07-16-2014, 04:22 PM
I plan to stay put in California. Where I am guaranteed no snowstorms, no Nor'easters and lots of sunshine. :cool:
Meanwhile, the rest of you can continue to suck each other dry. I won't even ask how.

SAID GABBY as the MAJOR FAULT LINE running through California finally breaks off, and slides into the Pacific.
Pretending she loves to pay higher taxes.

And, don't forget the FIRES. Many, many FIRES each year.

Who will you be SUCKING UP TO THEN....gabby?

Abbey Marie
07-16-2014, 10:52 PM
I suspect CA will run out of $$ before any massive natural disasters occur. Unless you consider unfettered immigration a natural disaster. I call it a man-made one.

NightTrain
07-16-2014, 11:24 PM

Go fuck yourself, troll.

tailfins
07-16-2014, 11:27 PM
I suspect CA will run out of $$ before any massive natural disasters occur. Unless you consider unfettered immigration a natural disaster. I call it a man-made one.

To spare you the inevitable racism charge, I will point out that Texicans fully contribute to and appreciate the American way of life unlike the MS-13 gang bangers in California.

Abbey Marie
07-17-2014, 11:24 AM
To spare you the inevitable racism charge, I will point out that Texicans fully contribute to and appreciate the American way of life unlike the MS-13 gang bangers in California.

What? I'm truly confused about how is it racist to say California will run out of money. Isn't this common knowledge?

Said1
07-17-2014, 02:36 PM
I just want to escape the Shwinn riding Hipsters. I mean, how many food co-ops, bicycle/coffee/arts houses can one person be subjected to in a life time? Little gluten free motherfucking Gabbies running all over the place with their 5 year olds in a baby slings breast feeding.......

aboutime
07-17-2014, 02:46 PM
Go fuck yourself, troll.

NightTrain. Telling gabby to do that is a physical impossibility since GABBY's lips are conjoined between her Butt Cheeks.

Yeah Nope
07-17-2014, 04:35 PM
What? I'm truly confused about how is it racist to say California will run out of money. Isn't this common knowledge?

I believe it was this portion

Unless you consider unfettered immigration a natural disaster. I call it a man-made one.
that would be considered racist by leftists. Any comment or stance that does not fully support unfettered illegal immigration, and the massive subsidies to provide for it, is considered racist by leftists.

An excellent example is the graffiti painted on the wall of a building in Maryland that is slated to be used to house illegals. The phrases "NO ILLEAGLES HERE"; (sadly that's actually how it was spelled); and "NO UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRATS" (snicker). This is being investigated by the Marylad State Police as a "hate crime". This level of political tyranny should be terrifying to everyone.

tailfins
07-17-2014, 05:03 PM
NightTrain. Telling gabby to do that is a physical impossibility since GABBY's lips are conjoined between her Butt Cheeks.

Gabs owes Jim a huge favor. Otherwise, I would be typing what I'm thinking right now.

gabosaurus
07-17-2014, 05:14 PM
Gabs owes Jim a huge favor. Otherwise, I would be typing what I'm thinking right now.

I owe nothing to no one. Say what you mean, dude. Whatever it is, my response is two fold.
1 -- It is unfortunate that so many are jealous of us in California. We have sun, sand and the good life. And we aren't New Jersey.
2 -- Germany 7, Brazil 1.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/14/1405334770619_wps_6_Germany_champions_top_Twi.jpg

aboutime
07-17-2014, 05:16 PM
I owe nothing to no one. Say what you mean, dude. Whatever it is, my response is two fold.
1 -- It is unfortunate that so many are jealous of us in California. We have sun, sand and the good life. And we aren't New Jersey.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/14/1405334770619_wps_6_Germany_champions_top_Twi.jpg

GABS. You flatter yourself too much. None of us are jealous. Just thankful we still have our wits, and the intelligence to know where NOT TO PRETEND WE LOVE TO BE.

Gaffer
07-17-2014, 05:24 PM
GABS. You flatter yourself too much. None of us are jealous. Just thankful we still have our wits, and the intelligence to know where NOT TO PRETEND WE LOVE TO BE.

Last I heard CA was in the middle of a record breaking drought and wasting water would get you a $500 fine. Yeah that's a real paradise.

NightTrain
07-17-2014, 05:27 PM
The fact that they keep re-electing Nancy Pelosi tells you everything you need to know about the majority living there.

Gaffer
07-17-2014, 05:29 PM
The fact that they keep re-electing Nancy Pelosi tells you everything you need to know about the majority living there.

That and Jerry Brown.

tailfins
07-17-2014, 11:25 PM

You asked for it: I nominate you the DP village slut. Do you want me to say more?