PDA

View Full Version : War is hell

jimnyc
07-16-2014, 08:49 AM
So what happens when you let terrorists run things for a small "country"? They end up dying. What happens when you let terrorists decide if a cease fire should be honored or not? People end up dying. Over and over again we see that people have no issue with a terrorist organization running things in Palestine, and even supporting them and their "cause". War is hell as they say, so if you WANT to go to war instead of a cease fire, or negotiating, which they said they will never do, then people end up dying. So remember, these numbers in just a short time - ALL ATTRIBUTABLE to HAMAS refusing to negotiate and lobbing missiles into Israel. The same with any way, both sides have options, and to the victors go the spoils.

---

Palestinians flee after Israel warning, airstrikes

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Hundreds of Palestinian families, their children crying, fled Wednesday, as Israel intensified airstrikes on Hamas targets, including homes of the movement's leaders, following failed Egyptian cease-fire efforts. Before the renewed bombardment, Israel had told tens of thousands of residents of border areas to evacuate their neighborhoods.

The Palestinian death toll in nine days of fighting rose to 204, with some 1,450 wounded, Palestinian health officials said. On the Israeli side, one man was killed and several people were wounded since the fighting erupted on July 8. Thanks, Hamas!

The renewed bombings came a day after Israel initially accepted an Egyptian truce proposal that called for a halt of hostilities. That was to be followed by talks on the terms of a longer-term cease-fire, including easing Gaza's seven-year-old border blockade by Israel and Egypt.

Hamas rejected the plan and instead launched more rockets at Israel. The militant group views a significant easing of the blockade as key to its survival, but does not believe Egypt's current rulers — who deposed a Hamas-friendly government in Cairo last year — can be fair brokers.

As Cairo's effort collapsed, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned that Hamas will pay a high price for rejecting the truce offer.

http://news.yahoo.com/palestinians-flee-israel-warning-airstrikes-122109426.html

jafar00
07-16-2014, 02:21 PM
ALL ATTRIBUTABLE to HAMAS refusing to negotiate and lobbing missiles into Israel.

You neglect to mention that nobody "negotiated" with Hamas when this so called peace deal was put together. History shows that peace deals with Israel mean nothing anyway.

Why are Hamas firing rockets now? Israel bombed first. Israel is to blame. They have been doing targeted assassinations, bombings and kidnappings in Gaza and West Bank. I think the Palestinians have shown great restraint since the 2012 cease fire.

jimnyc
07-16-2014, 02:34 PM
You neglect to mention that nobody "negotiated" with Hamas when this so called peace deal was put together. History shows that peace deals with Israel mean nothing anyway.

Why are Hamas firing rockets now? Israel bombed first. Israel is to blame. They have been doing targeted assassinations, bombings and kidnappings in Gaza and West Bank. I think the Palestinians have shown great restraint since the 2012 cease fire.

Hamas has stated endless times that they will never negotiate with Israel. They want "Jew blood" more than anything and stated as much. They said there is nothing to negotiate for, they want all or nothing. You NEVER ONCE complained about that stance - NOT ONCE JAFAR - and now you want to use that as your talking point, that they aren't being negotiated with fairly? Please, pull my other leg and it plays jingle bells.

I'm hoping that Israel finally gets off the pot and does a full scale invasion of Palestine and completely annihilates Hamas. Hamas can't do shit to stop it and not even fellow Muslims will stand up for terrorists. Then get people in government over there who truly want peace. There will NEVER be peace when you have terrorists in charge. That's just common sense.

Daniyel
07-16-2014, 02:59 PM

Israel declares 'humanitarian truce' in Gaza (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28334219)

Drummond
07-16-2014, 03:35 PM

More demonisation against Israel from you, Jafar. This is perhaps the most predictable feature of your posting .. that you always do your utmost to paint Israel in as bad a light as you can manage.

How do you square such a determination with your 'peaceful Muslim' guise, when you're trying for all you're worth to stoke up bad feeling against Israel ?

As for the predetermined impossibility of ever getting HAMAS to negotiate in favour of peace .. see this, from their own Charter --

http://fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818.htm

Article Thirteen

[Peace] initiatives, the so-called peaceful solutions, and the

international conferences to resolve the Palestinian problem, are all

contrary to the beliefs of the Islamic Resistance Movement. For renouncing

any part of Palestine means renouncing part of the religion; the

nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its faith, the

movement educates its members to adhere to its principles and to raise the

banner of Allah over their homeland as they fight their Jihad.

There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad.

The initiatives, proposals and International Conferences are but a wasteof time, an exercise in futility.

With Hamas irrevocably committed to its 'Jihad', Jafar, it follows that any negotiations, if entered into, would at absolute best JUST be lulls in fighting. THE COMMITMENT TO CONTINUE ON, TO KEEP ON ATTACKING AND MURDERING, IS PRE-SCRIPTED FOR ANY HAMAS TERRORIST.

So, Jafar ... you, the 'man of peace' ... let's see you recognise Israel's plight in dealing with such war-obsessed scum. COME ON. Let's see some proper BALANCE, JUST FOR ONCE. BE SCATHING OF HAMAS, AND SYMPATHETIC TO THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF ISRAEL EVER GETTING ANYWHERE WITH ANY NEGOTIATION EFFORTS.

aboutime
07-16-2014, 03:55 PM

jafar. NOBODY here neglected anything. What you constantly avoid saying, or admitting in all of your defenses for HAMAS, and the Palestinians is...
"ISRAEL and the USA...have NO INTENTIONS of negotiating with TERRORISTS".

Hamas, Hezbolla, Syria, and Iran...with strains of the Muslim Brotherhood are all "TERRORISTS!"

Something YOU NEGLECTED to mention jafar.

All past attempts at any form of Negotiation with Hamas ends when Hamas WHINES, CRIES, and COWARDLY walk away.

gabosaurus
07-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Takes two sides to fight a war. In this case, Terrorists A and Terrorists B.

aboutime
07-16-2014, 04:19 PM
Takes two sides to fight a war. In this case, Terrorists A and Terrorists B.

Okay gabby. SO...explain this. Which terrorists attacked the United States on September 11th, 2001. A or B?

Jeff
07-16-2014, 08:12 PM
Yes they will accept a truce as long as they get everything they want :rolleyes: The folks interviewed in the video tell the tale, especially the last guy, the people are the ones suffering as Hamas basically refuses the truce, I see some say two terrorist group, that is their right to think that way, myself I see a Hamas group that could care less for the people of the area.

Make sure to check out some of the comments at the bottom of the page.

Tel Aviv, Israel-- Early Wednesday, Palestinian media said (http://www.palpress.co.uk/arabic/?Action=Details&ID=114893) a high ranking unnamed Hamas official revealed that the jihadi group has released a list of ten demands upon Israel in exchange for a proposed ten year truce with the Jewish state.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/16/Report-Hamas-Offers-10-Year-Truce-with-10-Demands

NightTrain
07-16-2014, 09:29 PM
History shows that peace deals with Israel mean nothing anyway.

Does it?

Show me where Israel was the aggressor and didn't retaliate without provocation.

Put up or shut up.

SassyLady
07-17-2014, 01:52 AM
Jafar, perhaps I've missed it somewhere else on this board ... are you Palestinian?

jimnyc
07-17-2014, 07:34 AM
Jafar, perhaps I've missed it somewhere else on this board ... are you Palestinian?

He is not. He is a convert to Islam as of 2000 and is from Australia. No tie to Palestine that I am aware of. But all Muslims support Palestine, simply because they are Muslim, and their enemy are Jews. Al Qaeda themselves can move into Palestine and take over operations - and the Palestinians would dance in the streets - and Muslims around the world would still support them over the Jewish folks.

Daniyel
07-17-2014, 08:04 AM
He is not. He is a convert to Islam as of 2000 and is from Australia. No tie to Palestine that I am aware of. But all Muslims support Palestine, simply because they are Muslim, and their enemy are Jews. Al Qaeda themselves can move into Palestine and take over operations - and the Palestinians would dance in the streets - and Muslims around the world would still support them over the Jewish folks.
Yup, Arab/Muslim by default support Arab/Muslim.

aboutime
07-17-2014, 02:54 PM
Does it?

Show me where Israel was the aggressor and didn't retaliate without provocation.

Put up or shut up.

NightTrain. As many of us have been pointing out, rather often here. jafar and Hamas, and the Iraeli haters have, and create THEIR OWN VERSIONS OF HISTORY.
Much like our Liberal, Democrat, Progressive, Uninformed, Easily-led, Uneducated Americans who never question the lies of OBAMA, or Democrats.