PDA

View Full Version : Hamas violates humanitarian ceasefire

jimnyc
07-17-2014, 11:13 AM
Title as per Drudge, as per the video, showing the Hamas violated the ceasefire 2 hours into the agreed to 5 hour ceasefire.

Video - http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/international/2014/07/17/newday-pkg-wedeman-mortars-fired-at-israel-from-gaza.cnn-ap.html

Gaza City (CNN) -- A temporary cease-fire between Hamas and Israel expired Thursday, followed quickly by new rocket attacks from Gaza and a resumption of Israeli military airstrikes.

Two Palestinians were injured in one of the Israeli airstrikes, which came after a five-hour lull requested by the United Nations for humanitarian reasons.

At least three mortar shells were fired from Gaza during the cease-fire, and the Israeli military said a soldier was injured by an explosion during an "operational activity" near southern Gaza. Troops responded with mortar fire, the Israel Defense Forces said.

Despite those incidents, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said both sides had "mostly respected" the cease-fire.

"The pause shows that a cessation of hostilities is possible if all the parties demonstrate the necessary will and put the interests of civilians, who have borne the brunt of this escalation, first," Ban said in a statement.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/17/world/meast/mideast-crisis/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Daniyel
07-17-2014, 11:18 AM
Hilarious, As always :laugh:

hjmick
07-17-2014, 12:00 PM
Please don't tell me anyone is surprised...

Oughta just drive them into the sea and be done with it.

aboutime
07-17-2014, 02:17 PM
Title as per Drudge, as per the video, showing the Hamas violated the ceasefire 2 hours into the agreed to 5 hour ceasefire.

Video - http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/international/2014/07/17/newday-pkg-wedeman-mortars-fired-at-israel-from-gaza.cnn-ap.html

Gaza City (CNN) -- A temporary cease-fire between Hamas and Israel expired Thursday, followed quickly by new rocket attacks from Gaza and a resumption of Israeli military airstrikes.

Two Palestinians were injured in one of the Israeli airstrikes, which came after a five-hour lull requested by the United Nations for humanitarian reasons.

At least three mortar shells were fired from Gaza during the cease-fire, and the Israeli military said a soldier was injured by an explosion during an "operational activity" near southern Gaza. Troops responded with mortar fire, the Israel Defense Forces said.

Despite those incidents, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said both sides had "mostly respected" the cease-fire.

"The pause shows that a cessation of hostilities is possible if all the parties demonstrate the necessary will and put the interests of civilians, who have borne the brunt of this escalation, first," Ban said in a statement.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/17/world/meast/mideast-crisis/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Let's ask jafar how much he trusts HAMAS. Of course. jafar insists Hamas/Palestinians are pure as the driven snow....if the snow is "CRACK".

jafar00
07-17-2014, 07:14 PM
Israel has violated every cease fire over the entire history of it's existence. And Hamas is the bad one?

Gaffer
07-17-2014, 07:24 PM
Israel has violated every cease fire over the entire history of it's existence. And Hamas is the bad one?

You are a real piece of work.

aboutime
07-17-2014, 07:43 PM

Yes, you are right jafar...Hamas IS the bad one.

See how your propaganda rhetoric works?

It's all in the WAY....YOU SAY IT!

hjmick
07-17-2014, 08:00 PM
You are a real piece of work.

He's certainly a piece of something...

jimnyc
07-18-2014, 07:36 AM

Defending your terrorist brethren again? Your TRUE colors are really starting to come out this week. Hamas is a worldwide known terrorist organization, and you wonder whether they are "bad"? You choose terror because the enemy is Jewish. Might as well have Al Qaeda be your leaders against the Jews, this way you can deny more and cheer louder.

aboutime
07-18-2014, 01:22 PM
jafar is proving how his ignorance, in depending on, and believing his lies are borderline insanity.

He keeps returning to DP, day, after day. Convinced that if he Repeats his Propaganda Lies, over, and over again. That all of us will fall for his lies.

In a way. jafar is just like Barrack Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi. They have also been repeating DNC lies, and fabrications for so long. THEY HONESTLY believe their own LIES.

jafar00
07-18-2014, 04:05 PM
Ok, I admit. Israel is all cuddly and nice.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/1655840_10152240210432984_515915759394941932_n.jpg

Daniyel
07-18-2014, 04:19 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/1655840_10152240210432984_515915759394941932_n.jpg
Every army has to be scary, but it is banned in Israel and this soldier is going to sit in military prison.
Imagine this: you are crossing the road and there's a car coming to hit you, instead of loud noise to draw your attention, would you like it to be something chilling like 'pssst..hey..pssst...I'm about to run you over..psst..' - sometimes things are made to be frightening even that it is not the case in the picture.

Kathianne
07-18-2014, 04:20 PM
Every army has to be scary, but it is banned in Israel and this soldier is going to sit in military prison.

Daniyel, do you have a link?

Daniyel
07-18-2014, 04:35 PM
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/04/13/IDF-members-punished-over-aggressive-anti-Arab-shirts-.html
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/idf-raps-soldiers-for-images-of-dead-palestinian-babies-on-t-shirts-1.273270
It is pretty much punished in each unit but sometimes a journalist get a picture of someone with that shirt outside of base and the whole story getting recycled again.

aboutime
07-18-2014, 05:04 PM

jafar. Wish I had such a shirt you could complain about. But I wouldn't waste money on such a simple label as... "jafar hates". Truth usually insults.

Drummond
07-23-2014, 03:30 PM

... meaning, then, that Hamas are the GOOD side in this ?

Hamas - how many times have I stated it ? - ARE TERRORISTS, known across the world to be exactly that. And Israel are TARGETS for THEIR TERRORISM.

Does that make Israel BAD, for defending themselves against terrorist savagery ?

Anyway, never mind, Jafar. Jim is right. You've shown us your true colours in these past several days. ALWAYS relentless attacks on Israel, NEVER criticisms of Hamas.

Says it all.

Drummond
07-23-2014, 03:32 PM

And WHAT, Jafar, is HAMAS ?

aboutime
07-23-2014, 03:38 PM
... meaning, then, that Hamas are the GOOD side in this ?

Hamas - how many times have I stated it ? - ARE TERRORISTS, known across the world to be exactly that. And Israel are TARGETS for THEIR TERRORISM.

Does that make Israel BAD, for defending themselves against terrorist savagery ?

Anyway, never mind, Jafar. Jim is right. You've shown us your true colours in these past several days. ALWAYS relentless attacks on Israel, NEVER criticisms of Hamas.

Says it all.

Sir Drummond. Seriously. I suspect jafar has someone looking over his shoulder, telling him what he can, and can't say about Israel, and Hamas.
When the reach of a terrorist organization can extend around the world to "DOWN UNDER". We should suspect the worst for anyone who might feel threatened for their life.

Personally. I suspect jafar really does support Hamas. Which explains why his constant posts contain so much repeated, disputed propaganda. And, if he feels threatened by repeating what he is told to repeat.
He should have CEASED posting here long ago.
Otherwise. jafar's hatred in every post should just be called HATRED, and we should leave him to his own false Preachings...just like Obama.

Drummond
07-23-2014, 06:24 PM
Sir Drummond. Seriously. I suspect jafar has someone looking over his shoulder, telling him what he can, and can't say about Israel, and Hamas.

It wouldn't surprise me, and would certainly help explain things.

When the reach of a terrorist organization can extend around the world to "DOWN UNDER". We should suspect the worst for anyone who might feel threatened for their life.

If we know anything of the nature of Islamists committed to their cause, it's the fact of their single-minded, ruthless commitment to their cause. In an environment where such ruthless types lack the dominion they seek, it stands to reason that in those areas where they can exercise controls, they'll maximise their efforts in that direction.

So I take your point.

Personally. I suspect jafar really does support Hamas.

At no point have I done any LESS than suspect it. For most of the time, his pulling his punches about them, his 'blindness' to terrorist excesses .. that spoke of purpose, therefore, awareness of realities behind the purposefulness.

And now, when Jafar, the 'peaceful' Muslim, should be most appalled at the actions of other Muslims such as Hamas, when a basis for being so is at its most apparent ... SILENCE. NO protests. NO criticism of Hamas. Rather, his propagandist output matches all that Hamas themselves would want the world to believe in.

So I'm sure you are right.

Which explains why his constant posts contain so much repeated, disputed propaganda. And, if he feels threatened by repeating what he is told to repeat.

Agreed !

He should have CEASED posting here long ago.

I've mixed thoughts on that one.

To retire with some level of credibility intact .. and to have a hope of planting a kernel of doubt ... yes, Jafar would've done better to have re-evaluated his input ... I'll put it no more strongly than that.

On the other hand .. who can deny that what we've observed of Jafar is an education for us ? And besides, Jafar retains his right to represent his views.

I could've wished he'd been more forthcoming about what they TRULY were, though.

Otherwise. jafar's hatred in every post should just be called HATRED, and we should leave him to his own false Preachings...just like Obama.

.. No argument from me !!

Jafar has his value as an educational figure. A 'pity', from Jafar's point of view, that the lessons we can learn aren't Jafar's intended ones ......:coffee: