PDA

View Full Version : Why do Muslims support terrorists?

jimnyc
07-18-2014, 07:44 AM
One would think that a terrorist killing innocent people is a bad thing anywhere in the world. But not when your Muslim. Now you cheer terror activities and defend their wrongdoings. I've yet to meet a single Muslim in my lifetime that truly could get along and respect a Jewish person. They may claim so, but it's all lies. This is what is taught from birth forward.

Look at the people in Palestine. They all root for terror to rule the day. The Muslims around the world cheer for the same. Al Qaeda could move in and drop a nuclear bomb on Israel and the Muslims around the world would celebrate like it was the end of Ramadan.

And it's not just Palestine, terrorists are supported in many ways in every Muslim country in the world. Support via words, money, blind eyes, comfort, homes, help getting away... Why? Because violence is what they know. World domination is what they want. Jews dead is a priority of course.

How sick must someone be when they defend and cheer terrorism? People scoffed when so many in Islam cheered on 9/11. It was lies we were told. Then it was just a small amount. Let's face it, far too many are radicalized in Islam and far too many celebrate terrorism. That 15-25% of Islam being radicalized is correct. That's anywhere from 91 million with low tallies up to 500 million if you use the 2.1 billion mark (I think its lower). Either way, that's a lot of support for the radical ways of terror, and mostly why you don't see any of it stopping - it has too much support from Islam.

Daniyel
07-18-2014, 09:00 AM
I Don't think its about terrorism, its more like common support between Arabs to Arabs and Muslims to Muslims by default option, some also legalize it by the Muslim branches.

jimnyc
07-18-2014, 09:20 AM
I Don't think its about terrorism, its more like common support between Arabs to Arabs and Muslims to Muslims by default option, some also legalize it by the Muslim branches.

That would be Shariah Law, and it changes from region to range by the radicals. Many places still kill for apostasy, blasphemy, adultery and other petty crimes, and use Shariah as their reasoning for the punishment.

abso
07-18-2014, 10:01 AM
I've yet to meet a single Muslim in my lifetime that truly could get along and respect a Jewish person.
Maybe you have met such a Muslim but you didn't see him that way because of your prejudice, and before you get angry i would like to say that we are all biased towards one thing or the other.

They may claim so, but it's all lies. This is what is taught from birth forward.
you are correct, muslims and jews are usually brought up hating each other, but to every rule there are many exceptions, there must be muslims and jews who are friends in different parts of the world regardless of the Arab-Israelian conflict which mainly originates from the Muslims-Jewish conflict.

Look at the people in Palestine. They all root for terror to rule the day. The Muslims around the world cheer for the same. Al Qaeda could move in and drop a nuclear bomb on Israel and the Muslims around the world would celebrate like it was the end of Ramadan.
I won't celebrate it, celebrating death is unhuman.

How sick must someone be when they defend and cheer terrorism?
i guess they must be very sick, cheering for death or turning blind eye when people die is a very sick, but that applies to people who do just that when palestinian innocents die too, i remember seeing alot of people over the internet crying for the 3 innocent israelian teenagres while not as many people cared for the death of mohamed abu khedir, the 16 year old palestian kid who was burned to death or even the 4 yound kids who was bombed while playing soccer on beach.

People scoffed when so many in Islam cheered on 9/11.
I don't know about your own experience, but i have never met a muslim who cheered on 9/11 while i am the one living in a muslim community, i know that there must be some radicals who were happy about it but they may not be as much as you think, if there were alot i would have met one of them at least.

if you were talking about bombing a navy base or killing soldiers then i would agree with you, you will find alot of muslims who cheers on that as they consider them enemy combatants.

For me when an armed person dies its not the same as when a civilian dies, and that logic is applied to all sides, so killing from Hamas, Al-Qaeda, IDF and US army they are all considered as military operations, people fighting each other regardless of my point of view of the conflict and who is right and who is wrong, the main principle in that case is that they are soldiers on both sides who carried weapons willingly and decided to fight, but when a civilian dies its entirely different story, its a crime not a war or resistance, and from my own experience, many muslims shares my same point of view.

jimnyc
07-18-2014, 10:14 AM
Maybe you have met such a Muslim but you didn't see him that way because of your prejudice, and before you get angry i would like to say that we are all biased towards one thing or the other.

Not prejudiced, pretty much my best friends are Muslims, and even they hate the Jewish people.

you are correct, muslims and jews are usually brought up hating each other, but to every rule there are many exceptions, there must be muslims and jews who are friends in different parts of the world regardless of the Arab-Israelian conflict which mainly originates from the Muslims-Jewish conflict.

But when push comes to shove, and a side needs to be taken, Muslims generally side with their own, even if their own is a terrorist organization.

I won't celebrate it, celebrating death is unhuman.

Another 2 members on this board who are Muslim agreed it was OK to celebrate Hamas, to avenge people they know being killed. I never said that was un-human, but you just did. Nonetheless, my problem isn't even with the celebrating, but celebrating terrorists.

i guess they must be very sick, cheering for death or turning blind eye when people die is a very sick, but that applies to people who do just that when palestinian innocents die too, i remember seeing alot of people over the internet crying for the 3 innocent israelian teenagres while not as many people cared for the death of mohamed abu khedir, the 16 year old palestian kid who was burned to death or even the 4 yound kids who was bombed while playing soccer on beach.

I condemn any and all terrorist attacks, whether that be a Muslim, an Israeli or even an American. A terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist IMO.

I don't know about your own experience, but i have never met a muslim who cheered on 9/11 while i am the one living in a muslim community, i know that there must be some radicals who were happy about it but they may not be as much as you think, if there were alot i would have met one of them at least.

And it may be more than you think. The anti-American feelings in the Islamic world are higher than ever.

if you were talking about bombing a navy base or killing soldiers then i would agree with you, you will find alot of muslims who cheers on that as they consider them enemy combatants.

Even if the person doing the killing is a known terrorist?

For me when an armed person dies its not the same as when a civilian dies, and that logic is applied to all sides, so killing from Hamas, Al-Qaeda, IDF and US army they are all considered as military operations, people fighting each other regardless of my point of view of the conflict and who is right and who is wrong, the main principle in that case is that they are soldiers on both sides who carried weapons willingly and decided to fight, but when a civilian dies its entirely different story, its a crime not a war or resistance, and from my own experience, many muslims shares my same point of view.

One is a known military recognized by the rest of the world. The other is a terrorist organization recognized by the rest of the world. Do innocent people get killed by Israel as a result of this fighting? Absolutely. But remove a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION and fill those positions with Muslim leaders who really, really do want peace. You'll have a different result when bloodthirsty terrorists, sworn to kill jews, are no longer in charge of Palestine.

jimnyc
07-18-2014, 10:15 AM
I thanked your post as a sign of respect, Abso, as I haven't seen you around in quite awhile. As usual, we disagree on almost everything, but your presentation was cool. :)

gabosaurus
07-18-2014, 02:11 PM
Why do Americans support terrorism? We openly do business with Israel and Saudi Arabia. We even condone our own domestic terrorist groups.
Depends on your definition of "terrorism."" I suppose.

aboutime
07-18-2014, 02:13 PM
Why do Americans support terrorism? We openly do business with Israel and Saudi Arabia. We even condone our own domestic terrorist groups.
Depends on your definition of "terrorism."" I suppose.

Wrong gabby. I would never support YOU and your own brand of domestic stupidity.

abso
07-18-2014, 05:16 PM
I thanked your post as a sign of respect, Abso, as I haven't seen you around in quite awhile. As usual, we disagree on almost everything, but your presentation was cool. :)

Thanks, your reply was calm and direct to the point, i liked it, and about our everlasting disagreement, i think we do agree on one thing, we both want peace, we both want people to stop killing, we may disagree on how to solve the conflict or it's historical reasons or who is right and who is wrong, but we certainly both want everyone to live in peace regardless of their religion or political affiliation, living in peace and prosperity is the sole of our existence as human beings.

jafar00
07-19-2014, 06:51 PM
How sick must someone be when they defend and cheer terrorism?

You mean like the way people are cheering Israel on as they destroy civilian infrastructure, kill civilians and starve the rest (https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/12798-israeli-officials-call-for-cutting-energy-and-food-supplies-to-gaza)?

jimnyc
07-19-2014, 06:55 PM
You mean like the way people are cheering Israel on as they destroy civilian infrastructure, kill civilians and starve the rest (https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/12798-israeli-officials-call-for-cutting-energy-and-food-supplies-to-gaza)?

That's them - at least I wasn't a party to it - you and freepalestine already admitted you understood the cheering as it was only avenging earlier deaths. You directly admit to not only supporting a terror organization, but also cheering them on.

And then we have a new member here, and you accuse him of being a terrorist, while you support the real terrorists.

jafar00
07-19-2014, 10:58 PM
That's them - at least I wasn't a party to it - you and freepalestine already admitted you understood the cheering as it was only avenging earlier deaths. You directly admit to not only supporting a terror organization, but also cheering them on.

And then we have a new member here, and you accuse him of being a terrorist, while you support the real terrorists.

You're supporting worse terrorists.

NightTrain
07-20-2014, 01:12 AM

That's what happens to terrorists.

They get the shit kicked out of them by civilized and superior societies.

Does the koran teach you 'Ye reap what ye sow'? Look into it.

Daniyel
07-20-2014, 03:50 AM
Lets create a new scenario, where Hamas is legitimately shooting 20,000 rockets over the years and Israel retaliating with blind artillery fire(20,000) - How many casualties you predict?

Jeff
07-20-2014, 06:38 AM
jafar the only way Israel wouldn't be considered a terrorist nation ( in your eyes ) is if they allow there people to be attacked and do nothing about it, you sound like they attack the poor Palestinians for no reason, lets not forget the Palestinians are shooting how many rockets into Israel and then these cowards hide in with civilians to make it look like Israel is killing civilians. I have read how Israel is sending warnings to the area's they are going to bomb before the bombs are in the air, are the terrorist doing the same ?

Loss of life is no good no matter who's side you are on but looking from the conflict from the outside Israel is doing all it can do to not hurt innocents, the terrorist are using the civilians as human shields and hiding amongst them. If you are going to throw a punch you must expect one in return, and lets face it the Palestinians know that this is why they hide among the civilians so your confusion is nothing more than a cover to hide your hatred !!

jimnyc
07-20-2014, 06:40 AM

Say it as you will, but pretty much the entire world recognizes Hamas as a terrorist organization, and not the same for Israel's army. You make excuses for terror organizations time and time again. Always trying to blame the American CIA and such, anything to take away the blame from Islam and the radical ways. You've made excuses, denials and ways of support for Hamas, ISIS, Al Qaeda... Any other terrorists you would like to give your support to today?

aboutime
07-20-2014, 02:11 PM

jafar. Once again. I refuse to admit I would ever SUPPORT YOU!

You are so brainwashed, and living in fear of being exposed as a hypocrite. You come here to defend WHAT?