PDA

View Full Version : MS13 gang pouring in

namvet
07-19-2014, 09:03 AM
that's about as lethal as they come

Illegal Immigrant “Children” Include MS-13 Gang Members

an internal summary of Border Patrol operations at the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Nogales (Arizona) Placement Center stated that 16 unaccompanied immigrant children being held at the facility are members of Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) transnational criminal gang.
The summary, which was obtained by the Townhall online magazine, noted that Border Patrol officials at Nogales were alerted to the MS-13 presence among the detainees when they discovered gang-related graffiti in the walls of the processing center.

link (http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/18658-illegal-immigrant-children-include-ms-13-gang-members)

the MS13 is the deadliest gang in the world. they been coming in here for years. their goal is to murder rival gangs here and take over. they've also murdered US citizens as well. same with Islamic terrorists. their coming in to. the shit of the world is pouring in

a country with no border's is not a country

Gaffer
07-20-2014, 10:05 AM
They refer to these 14,15 and 16 year olds as children. They're not. They stopped being children a long time ago. They may not have maturity but they have viciousness. If they have tattoos they get sent back, no questions asked.

Daniyel
07-20-2014, 11:04 AM
This is why I think US is so vulnerable, just by country-geographic you just can't get 24/7 vision on every mile and place borders and pillboxes with touch-sensitive fence and protect it all at once this is just crazy, and this is only the ground protection, in Israel we have it but still illegal aliens manage to get inside.

namvet
07-20-2014, 11:18 AM
They refer to these 14,15 and 16 year olds as children. They're not. They stopped being children a long time ago. They may not have maturity but they have viciousness. If they have tattoos they get sent back, no questions asked.

exactly !!! if they are tatooed they should be arrested and either sent back or jailed

fj1200
07-20-2014, 01:18 PM
Having a tattoo is a crime?

namvet
07-20-2014, 01:19 PM

yes

fj1200
07-20-2014, 01:20 PM
Oh boy.

namvet
07-20-2014, 01:23 PM
Oh boy.

so stay away from those needles

Daniyel
07-20-2014, 01:34 PM
In Police terms its called 'suspective-sign' which indicate a known (statistically/logically) sign used by criminals/terrorists and I'll give you an example:
Suicide bomber would usually contain at least one of the following: wear heavy cloths/long sleeves or old+new cloths that doesn't fit(also to the season),extreme sweat, suspect will be out of focus or stoned, in old-fashion explosives he may carry a cellphone(even flipped or broken), maybe wires out of the sleeves/strange shape, maybe carry extra bag that doesn't always fit, maybe not fit the local demographics, you can pretty much smell it.
Gang member would usually contain at least one of the following:heavily tattooed (prison,gang,representative),usually wear long shirt(hide light arms),usually wear casket to hide face from cameras or a hood, usually used to speak with law enforcement forces and will cooperate "too well" and recognize undercover police from afar, usually familiar within specific neighborhood, and the rest is by each case depending on the suspicion for example a thief would usually carry cash he didn't count, usually walking in certain circles to check if undercover police on him/her, usually walk to public traffic, maintain eye contact with civilians to check if they're undercover police, avoid eye contact from uniformed law enforcement...you can pretty much tell by a glimpse.

namvet
07-20-2014, 01:48 PM

isn't it obvious???

http://i57.tinypic.com/23vi4c7.jpg

aboutime
07-20-2014, 02:24 PM
isn't it obvious???

http://i57.tinypic.com/23vi4c7.jpg

namvet. Based on the constant patronizing ways 'fj' feels he must always be here on DP.

He'd obviously always feel a need to demoralize others, rather than use human traits, by insisting everyone else is wrong about everything they say, write, think, and do.
'fj' is the lone, miserable, sorry, outsider who can't understand why everyone else isn't perfect like him.
Just ask him.

Daniyel
07-20-2014, 02:30 PM
namvet. Based on the constant patronizing ways 'fj' feels he must always be here on DP.

He'd obviously always feel a need to demoralize others, rather than use human traits, by insisting everyone else is wrong about everything they say, write, think, and do.
'fj' is the lone, miserable, sorry, outsider who can't understand why everyone else isn't perfect like him.
Just ask him.
Not jumping in conclusions is good mentality, but as I always say - fool talk-wise listen.
No offense btw.

Jeff
07-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Although I agree with NV I don't agree with having a Tattoo is a crime, even the example y'all have shown on this page are not not a crime but it does show the person wearing it is in a criminal gang, but not all Tattoo's are criminal and not all folks that wear them are criminals. My oldest boy went through a stage in HS where they thought they where cool and tried to Brand themselves ( a form of Tattoo some gangs wear ) He nor any of the kids that did the same stupid thing had ever even seen a real Gang member ( hell they went to school in rural SC, the most criminal thing they ever seen was when coyote would kill a calf ) but they where kids that thought they where cool ( Thank God they weren't even smart enough to do the brand right and it healed )

I ride with a Christian Motor Cycle Ministry, yes many members have come from outlaw gangs ( H.A., Outlaws ect... ) and the majority wear tattoos, in no way does that make them criminals.

The police know exactly what Tattoo's are gang related and even if they are wearing them that doesn't make them criminals ( yes some just haven't had the money to have them removed or covered ( according to this though if they had them covered they would still be criminals because they where tattooed)

Myself forget the Tattoo's, if you don't come into this country the right way send them back as for jailing them I don't want to have to support them either.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6235&stc=1

I don't see this as being criminal

aboutime
07-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Not jumping in conclusions is good mentality, but as I always say - fool talk-wise listen.
No offense btw.

Agreed Daniyel. Sometimes we need to identify them:

<header class="entry-header" style="margin: 0px auto; width: 584.265625px; color: rgb(55, 55, 55); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 24.375px;">Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All DoubtPosted on May 17, 2010 (http://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/05/17/remain-silent/)
</header>Abraham Lincoln? Mark Twain? Biblical Proverb? Maurice Switzer? Arthur Burns? John Maynard Keynes? Confucius? Anonymous?
http://quoteinvestigator.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/lincolntwain05.jpg (http://quoteinvestigator.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/lincolntwain05.jpg)

namvet
07-20-2014, 03:24 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2ltlrvo.jpg

all it takes is one of these and whole damned party comes to an end. just watch em run

Jeff
07-20-2014, 03:27 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2ltlrvo.jpg

all it takes is one of these and whole damned party comes to an end. just watch em run

NV while watching the news ( when we went into Iraq the first time and we had play by play ) I use to say man what a feeling to hear those jets going over and know what is about to happen !!! Just looking at that picture you know it is all business !!!

namvet
07-20-2014, 03:48 PM
NV while watching the news ( when we went into Iraq the first time and we had play by play ) I use to say man what a feeling to hear those jets going over and know what is about to happen !!! Just looking at that picture you know it is all business !!!

just one or two pass's and that border is closed. all we'll see is elbows and asshole running south

Gaffer
07-20-2014, 05:57 PM
The tattoos are there for identification and intimidation purposes. Not art or pride in family or because they look neat. And most are put in specific points of the body so they know where to look with many indicating rank in the gang. Any with these specific tats should be snatched up and deported immediately, no matter the age.

tailfins
07-20-2014, 06:27 PM

Being a crime isn't the issue, it's being fit to enter the United States. Entering the US isn't a right for non-citizens.

namvet
07-20-2014, 06:46 PM
The tattoos are there for identification and intimidation purposes. Not art or pride in family or because they look neat. And most are put in specific points of the body so they know where to look with many indicating rank in the gang. Any with these specific tats should be snatched up and deported immediately, no matter the age.

exactly

SassyLady
07-21-2014, 02:59 AM
Having a tat is not a crime ... however, these people have already committed a crime by entering the US illegally. The tattoo should be used as a "sorting" tool ... anyone with a MS13 tattoo is automatically deported. Not given a ride to somewhere else. Not given a summons to a hearing ... just put in handcuffs and sent home.

Jeff
07-21-2014, 06:31 AM
just one or two pass's and that border is closed. all we'll see is elbows and asshole running south

NV if they where to fly over the chicken shits would be off and running, they wouldn't have to drop the first bomb ( but personally I hope they do, Mexican fireworks !!! :laugh: )

I agree Gaffer and was hoping that is what y'all where saying, but as it was it was just that Tattoos where illegal and had to go.

Having a tat is not a crime ... however, these people have already committed a crime by entering the US illegally. The tattoo should be used as a "sorting" tool ... anyone with a MS13 tattoo is automatically deported. Not given a ride to somewhere else. Not given a summons to a hearing ... just put in handcuffs and sent home.

SassyLady personally I feel anyone with a MS13 Tat ought to be just taken outside and shot, wearing that tat means you are a part of a gang that is so vile and disgusting there is little chance of rehabilitation, these people know that they will usually wind up dead so we may as well help the process